DIRECTV has removed our ability to access your playlist. This change takes effect with the newest firmware for DVRs. We are leaving the feature in so that those on older firmwares can still use it. It is no longer a supported feature of this app.
This app is only $1.98 for a LIMITED TIME! Get it while you can! This app will return to it's original $4.99 price very soon!
Full-featured DIRECTV remote control! Full control of your DIRECTV set top box via your touch screen Android device!!
*** IF YOUR DIRECTV RECEIVERS ARE NOT CONNECTED TO YOUR HOME NETWORK THIS APP WILL NOT WORK!!!
** NOTE: This app only controls your DIRECTV receiver. It will not control any functions of your TV, such as volume and mute!
Now features TheTVDB.com & TheMovieDB.org integration! TV shows AND movies are supported!
HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR DIRECTV RECEIVER
1) Press "Menu" and select "Parental, Fav's & Setup"
2) Select "System Setup"
3) Select "Whole-Home"
4) Select "Name Location" and enter the name of the room you are in (for example: "Living Room" or "Master Bedroom"
5) Select "External Device" and make sure all three options are set to "Allow"
That's it! Start this app on your phone, and your receiver will be detected!
- Comprehensive full-featured remote control surface
- (NOT SUPPORTED) View your recordings and click to resume playback. Long-click to start the recording from the beginning. Only works on OLD versions of the DIRECTV DVR firmware.
- "Now Playing" status bar notification
- Save your favorite channels for quick channel changing. Simply click the star on the "Now Playing" tab to add the channel to your favorites. Then, click the yellow star tab to access your favorites list!
- Auto-discovery of your receivers! Zero Configuration!
- DIRECTV PLUS HD model HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24 or H21, H23, H24 (must be connected to your home network)
Check here to see if your receivers are compatible, and if they require a network adapter from DIRECTV:
- Wireless access to your home network for your Android device
- Follow the "HOW TO" below!
** Wired DFW, LLC is not affiliated with DIRECTV. **
** DIRECTV could stop any or all functions of this program at any time, download at your discretion **
** DIRECTV is a registered trademark of DIRECTV, Inc. **
Satellite, remote, control, DIRECTV, DIRECT, TV, DIRECTTV
DIRECTV Remote Control
This App supports SKY HD, mySKY HD decoders and TVs from 6 manufacturers: SAMSUNG, SONY, PHILIPS, LG, PANASONIC, SHARP.
You are kindly invited to try the FREE version in order to understand if your SKY HD decoder or your TV is compatible with the Remote App. The free App is available here:
Trasforma il tuo smartphone in un telecomando infrarossi !
It is quite easy to turn your Android smartphoneinto a remote control: you only require the audio jack IR (InfraRed) dongle and then you're done!
Running this App, your Android smartphone will be able to control SAMSUNG, SONY, PHILIPS, LG, PANASONIC, SHARP TVs and SKY, mySKY HD decoders like a real IR remote control! Remotes are selectable at run-time: no wait time for reconfiguration nor need to restart the App!!!
Note that this App is compliant also with 'older' TVs, not only the newer ones with wifi connection: the enabling technology is the infrared (IR).
Before downloading this App, please test if your TV is compatible using the Limited Edition (LE) version of this App, that comes for free!
Stop the growing number of remote controls. Collect them all on your iPhone ... but remember: this App requires an external audio jack infrared dongle (a separate purchase)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL LOGOS AND REGISTERED TRADEMARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. THIS APP DOES NOT REPRESENT ANY OFFICIAL APPLICATION BY THOSE COMPANIES.
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
Wherever you are in your house, connect to your home wireless network and enjoy a complete navigation experience with your TV set top box in one click.
HOT Remote app offers the possibility to easily open HOT's VOD service, explore HOT's search widget and enjoy all the remote control keys in one app.
Please note that this app doesn’t support TV functions such as: TV on\off, switching AV channels or TV volume.
This application is compatible only with LG webOS Smart TVs which are released in 2014 or later. If you are not using webOS Smart TV, please use "LG TV Remote" or "LG TV Remote 2011" application.
You can use LG TV Remote-webOS after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same Wi-Fi network.
’14 webOS TV (will be updated)
- TV Controller
- Touch Pad
There are 2 reasons you may want to use IR Blaster.
1 - Your remote control app does not have the ability to control your built in IR blaster
2 - You want to control 1 device's built in IR blaster from a 2nd device
Example usage scenario with 1 device:
- Your favorite remote control app has the ability to control an iTach but can't control your built in IR Blaster
- Install IR Blaster on your device
- Start IR Blaster, create an iTach IR emulator and start the emulator
- In your remote app, configure a new iTach device at ip address 127.0.0.1 (the loopback to self ip address)
- Your remote app can now control your internal IR Blaster
Example usage scenario with 2 devices:
- Install this app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 device
- Start IR Blaster, add an iTach IR emulator and start the emulator
- Note the ip address and port the emulator is listening on. The ip address and port are separated by a colon.
- From a 2nd device, install any app capable of controlling an iTach IR device (mbhRemote for example)
- Configure the 2nd device to communicate with the ip address the 1st device is listening on
- The 2nd device can now control the IR Blaster on the 1st device
When using the iTach IR emulator, configure your remote app to send commands to channel 3.
Please try IR Blaster Demo before purchasing to ensure the app is compatible with your hardware and other apps.
Supported hardware devices:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note
Global Cache' iTach IR
Any app capable of communicating with one of the supported emulators should be compatible with this app.
30 Day Risk free Money back guarantee! Take your time and get it set up properly.
Uses infrared and/or IP control. Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Samsung, Sony and HTC devices with built in IR will work without any additional equipment.
If your tablet lacks a built in IR blaster, you will need an external wireless device to do the same job. This app supports the Global Cache IP2IR, WF2IR and GC-100. It also works with Keene KIRA, and IRTrans LAN I/O devices.
When you register your app, you get unlimited free upgrades to support new devices, and free technical support.
Getting Started: Before you can see the remote control screen, you must configure at least one device and one activity. When completely configured you will see a green light beside the item. If it has a red light it is not configured yet.
40 screens of 24 favorites each. Favorites can be a channel, website or a user defined macro button.
This app is no different than other free apps available in the store.
I wanted to create one to understand the different techniques and abilities of the android app.
Once i had a working app, i wanted to share it with other who might find an use for it.
This is tested only for Roku 2 and Roku 3.
Users confirmed that it works with Roku 1 too.
This is not for Roku Soundbridge M1000 series.
Remote for your Roku Devices
Use your android based devices to control your Roku Devices
Search for the SSDP enabled devices.
Due to your network settings, sometimes SSDP search won't return any results. You can use brute search which is slow but find if there are any valid roku device in your network.
Select the Roku Player.
Just select the channels that you want to view.
Use it as just another remote to control the device.
Important ! To use this application, smartphone/tablet with IR blaster is required, common supported Samsung phones and tablets are: Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 (also Mini and Active), Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Prevail, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3. Non-Samsung devices (HTC, Sony etc) with IR sensor work only with Android version 4.4 (Kitkat) or higher. On the main page of application is option to test IR sensor to make sure if your device has IR sensor and it is available for the application.
All functionality provided by this application is free, including:
*Large selection of thousands devices divided by catagory and manufacturer names.
*Search among all devices to quickly find remote control you need.
*Chance to define your own custom devices with commands in pronto hex format.
*Comfortable user interface for managing you custom device commands. You can test your new command right after inserting into without need to save and search it from menu.
*Ability to mark devices as favourites to quickly access them from app main menu.
Features: Basic controls (Play, Pause, FF, RW, Chapter Next/Previous, etc), subtitle, audio track, volume control, Menu navigation (both DVD and Blu-ray BD-J movies)
Learn more about TotalMedia Theatre 5 at www.arcsoft.com
• Easy access to remote control features of U-verse TV
• Optimized for Accessible and Senior audiences
• Features voice commands and search capabilities
• Supports TalkBack feature
• Free download
• Only works in U-verse homes with U-verse WiFi
AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet service is required to connect a qualifying device to an AT&T U-verse receiver.
A App ZON Remote é a mais recente aplicação da ZON que replica todas as funcionalidades do comando IRIS, grátis e disponível para todos os Clientes IRIS. Para aceder à aplicação basta estar ligado à rede wireless da sua casa.
A aplicação tem dois modos de utilização: o modo vertical tem as funcionalidades do atual comando e o modo horizontal permite consultar e gravar os programas em exibição “Agora e a Seguir“, sem interferir com o que se está a ver na televisão.
• Fazer zapping e fast zapping;
• Trocar de canal através da inserção do número do canal pretendido;
• Fazer pesquisa de programas;
• Agendar gravações de programas;
• Fazer GOSTO de conteúdos;
• Controlar o volume.
• Consultar o que está a dar noutros canais e aceder aos mesmos;
• Agendar gravações;
• Ver a descrição dos programas.
Caso verifique algum problema no acesso à aplicação:
1. Confirme que está conectado à rede ZON da sua casa e não à rede FON_ZON;
2. Desligue e volte a ligar o transformador da ZON BOX;
3. Aceda novamente à aplicação.
Ways to use the voice control:
* Tap the mic and say what you are looking for, without typing. See results appear on your TV immediately.
Search for shows, movies, sports teams and channels using voice commands, e.g. "Find Big Bang Theory" or "When are the Sixers playing?"
* Browse XFINITY On Demand content by asking for a specific genre or network, e.g. "Show me all NBC On Demand" or "Do you have any funny movies?".
* Get recommendations for what to watch by asking for "More like this" or "What should I watch?" or "What's on tonight at 8?".
Suggestions for what to say can be found within Voice Help.
Other X1 Remote features:
* Press the XFINITY button to open the main menu on your TV.
* Use the D-pad to navigate the guide.
With the Optik™ Smart Remote it’s quick and easy to find the best thing to watch on TV with super-fast guide browsing. Plus, you can control your TV with your mobile device.
• Set and manage your PVR recordings while you’re on the go so you don’t miss another show.
• Spend less time channel surfing and use the guide filters to show only what you’re looking for. Recording management features allows you to sort your recordings by date, title, series, recorded or scheduled and filter by genre.
• Find out what else is on and browse the interactive program guide on your mobile device without interrupting a moment of your show.
• Use your mobile device to change the channel.
• Get tons of program related information from sources like IMDB, Wikipedia and YouTube, as well as the channel scroll bar and diagnostics panel.
• Set top box power on/off button
Optik Smart Remote can be installed on any device with OS 2.3 and later. For a list of TELUS Supported devices, see here:
HTC ONE S
HTC One X
HTC Evita (HTC One X+)
SS GALAXY NOTE
Samsung Tablet 10.1
Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab2
SS Galaxy NOTE II
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
• Google Play Edition HTC One with KitKat (Android Version 4.4) or above- does not work with any other HTC device.
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters.
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US and Canada.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://www.griffintechnology.com/beacon.
THE best DirecTV remote for Android with no BS or empty promises! Just pure awesomeness! Now with IR control!
PRO VERSION extras:
Unlike competing apps, you get LOTS of cool stuff when you purchase the pro version! For a complete Free vs. Pro comparison, see the link below:
Free vs. Pro comparison: http://goo.gl/rZue9V
Why choose my app over the competition?
* ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT ensures new features and bugs fixed.
* MORE FEATURES AND OPTIONS than all other competing apps combined. The only app of its kind that truly supports ALL DirecTV remote functions (including slow motion & SD/HD toggle).
* OUTSTANDING SUPPORT (in-app, website and email) from a person who cares and knows the technology involved.
* EXCLUSIVE (AND FREE) SHORTCUT ADD-ON allows you to create shortcuts to remote buttons, favorites, macros and the mini-guide right on your home screen. "Free" users can install and create shortcuts with it to see how it works but they will only function when the "Pro" version is installed.
* EXCLUSIVE (AND FREE) VOLUME PLUG-IN allows you to control volume on a limited number of devices right from the main remote app! More devices will be supported in the future. "Free" users can install and configure/test it to see if it will work with their devices but volume cannot be controlled from within the free main remote app. "Pro" users can control volume right from within the main remote app using the volume & mute buttons!
If you like this app, please rate it! I'll continue to update and improve this app whether you rate it or not but great ratings make me feel all warm and fuzzy!
If you have problems or requests please contact me through email as it is very difficult to properly respond in the comments section.
REQUIREMENTS & USAGE
* DirecTV receivers can be controlled using IR on select Samsung, HTC and LG devices that have built-in IR blasters (Mini-Guide requires networked receivers)
* This app uses WiFi to control your DirecTV receivers!
* Automatic discovery of your DirecTV receivers with ability to add manually.
* DirecTV receivers must be networked (wired or wirelessly) and configured for EXTERNAL DEVICE ACCESS and given a UNIQUE NAME (this is not the default setting on the receivers)!
* Supported models (HD only): H21, H22, H23, H24, HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23 and HR24. Also supports HR34 /HR44 Genie and C31/C41 clients.
* For advanced users: One receiver can be controlled over 3G, etc. See FAQ for details.
Having problems getting this app to communicate with your receiver?
Please see the connection troubleshooting FAQ at my website: http://goo.gl/ohqHYe
See the FAQs at the website for loads of information, troubleshooting and help!
DIRECTV, DirecTV, Direc TV, DirectTV, Direct TV, Direct, TV, Remote, Satellite, WiFi, IR, QWERTY