This App supports SKY HD, mySKY HD decoders and TVs from 6 manufacturers: SAMSUNG, SONY, PHILIPS, LG, PANASONIC, SHARP.
You are kindly invited to try the FREE version in order to understand if your SKY HD decoder or your TV is compatible with the Remote App. The free App is available here:
Trasforma il tuo smartphone in un telecomando infrarossi !
It is quite easy to turn your Android smartphoneinto a remote control: you only require the audio jack IR (InfraRed) dongle and then you're done!
Running this App, your Android smartphone will be able to control SAMSUNG, SONY, PHILIPS, LG, PANASONIC, SHARP TVs and SKY, mySKY HD decoders like a real IR remote control! Remotes are selectable at run-time: no wait time for reconfiguration nor need to restart the App!!!
Note that this App is compliant also with 'older' TVs, not only the newer ones with wifi connection: the enabling technology is the infrared (IR).
Before downloading this App, please test if your TV is compatible using the Limited Edition (LE) version of this App, that comes for free!
Stop the growing number of remote controls. Collect them all on your iPhone ... but remember: this App requires an external audio jack infrared dongle (a separate purchase)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL LOGOS AND REGISTERED TRADEMARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. THIS APP DOES NOT REPRESENT ANY OFFICIAL APPLICATION BY THOSE COMPANIES.
DIRECTV has removed our ability to access your playlist. This change takes effect with the newest firmware for DVRs. We are leaving the feature in so that those on older firmwares can still use it. It is no longer a supported feature of this app.
This app is only $1.98 for a LIMITED TIME! Get it while you can! This app will return to it's original $4.99 price very soon!
Full-featured DIRECTV remote control! Full control of your DIRECTV set top box via your touch screen Android device!!
*** IF YOUR DIRECTV RECEIVERS ARE NOT CONNECTED TO YOUR HOME NETWORK THIS APP WILL NOT WORK!!!
** NOTE: This app only controls your DIRECTV receiver. It will not control any functions of your TV, such as volume and mute!
Now features TheTVDB.com & TheMovieDB.org integration! TV shows AND movies are supported!
HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR DIRECTV RECEIVER
1) Press "Menu" and select "Parental, Fav's & Setup"
2) Select "System Setup"
3) Select "Whole-Home"
4) Select "Name Location" and enter the name of the room you are in (for example: "Living Room" or "Master Bedroom"
5) Select "External Device" and make sure all three options are set to "Allow"
That's it! Start this app on your phone, and your receiver will be detected!
- Comprehensive full-featured remote control surface
- (NOT SUPPORTED) View your recordings and click to resume playback. Long-click to start the recording from the beginning. Only works on OLD versions of the DIRECTV DVR firmware.
- "Now Playing" status bar notification
- Save your favorite channels for quick channel changing. Simply click the star on the "Now Playing" tab to add the channel to your favorites. Then, click the yellow star tab to access your favorites list!
- Auto-discovery of your receivers! Zero Configuration!
- DIRECTV PLUS HD model HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24 or H21, H23, H24 (must be connected to your home network)
Check here to see if your receivers are compatible, and if they require a network adapter from DIRECTV:
- Wireless access to your home network for your Android device
- Follow the "HOW TO" below!
** Wired DFW, LLC is not affiliated with DIRECTV. **
** DIRECTV could stop any or all functions of this program at any time, download at your discretion **
** DIRECTV is a registered trademark of DIRECTV, Inc. **
Satellite, remote, control, DIRECTV, DIRECT, TV, DIRECTTV
DIRECTV Remote Control
You MUST have the built in IR device for this software to work.
Samsung devices with Android 4.0 to 4.3 AND the IR blaster like the S4, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy MEGA, will work like it has.
As far as I can tell, the S3 does not have the IR device. This will not work with the S3, or the Note 2.
Also the clone (or 'fake') Note3 does not work, the IR module is different.
Android Devices with the IR Blaster AND Android 4.4 should now be supported.
i.e. This should work with HTC ONE and the LG G2 when updated to Android 4.4
(I'm told that this is working with the HTC One running android 4.4, but not with android 4.3)
(I've been asked about the LGE Nexus 5, but it seems that it does NOT have the IR device)
Send IR Power commands to TV's (Most TV's use the same command for On and Off)
This small application was inspired by the hardware device "TV-B-Gone" listed here:
TV B Gone is a hardware project that sends IR 'Power' commands to turn off televisions.
Widget is taking longer than expected, but I will be including other updates also.
Currently tested on Samsung Galaxy Tab2 tablets, and Samsung S4 phones, but should work with Samsung devices with android 4.0 and higher that have the IR transmitter. We have included the most popular US and European power commands.
As of version 1.2.0 Android 4.4 devices with the built in IR transmitter should also be working, but please let me know if you find any issues.
January 2013, Released version 1.2.0 with support for Android 4.4 devices (should work for other brands that have the IR transmitter, (IR Blaster) and Android 4.4 and higher)
December 2013, brand selection now available, New Language Translations.
New layouts to make better use or the screen space.
The 'Angry Mob' setting will change the information on the progress bar, and close the application when done sending the IR codes, so people around you will not be likely to notice.
Some users report this app is not compatible if you are using CyanogenMod.
I've been told this did NOT work with the 'Fake Samsung Galaxy Note 3' device.
Also did NOT work with the LGE Nexus 5, which appears to not have the IR blaster.
Also did NOT work with the Samsung Note 2, which appears to not have the IR blaster.
The same goes for the Motorola G ( No IR transmitter )
I've been informed that the LG G2 using CM11 Android 4.4 is not working.
Please let us know if you have any problems before leaving negative feedback. We will try to work out any issues. If your TV does not work with this application, please include the make and model of the television so we can research the correct power command for your device.
We assume no liability whatsoever for results obtained or loss or damage incurred as a result of this applications use.
We don't recommend turning off the TV during the Superbowl... etc...
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
A App ZON Remote é a mais recente aplicação da ZON que replica todas as funcionalidades do comando IRIS, grátis e disponível para todos os Clientes IRIS. Para aceder à aplicação basta estar ligado à rede wireless da sua casa.
A aplicação tem dois modos de utilização: o modo vertical tem as funcionalidades do atual comando e o modo horizontal permite consultar e gravar os programas em exibição “Agora e a Seguir“, sem interferir com o que se está a ver na televisão.
• Fazer zapping e fast zapping;
• Trocar de canal através da inserção do número do canal pretendido;
• Fazer pesquisa de programas;
• Agendar gravações de programas;
• Fazer GOSTO de conteúdos;
• Controlar o volume.
• Consultar o que está a dar noutros canais e aceder aos mesmos;
• Agendar gravações;
• Ver a descrição dos programas.
Caso verifique algum problema no acesso à aplicação:
1. Confirme que está conectado à rede ZON da sua casa e não à rede FON_ZON;
2. Desligue e volte a ligar o transformador da ZON BOX;
3. Aceda novamente à aplicação.
Ways to use the voice control:
* Tap the mic and say what you are looking for, without typing. See results appear on your TV immediately.
Search for shows, movies, sports teams and channels using voice commands, e.g. "Find Big Bang Theory" or "When are the Sixers playing?"
* Browse XFINITY On Demand content by asking for a specific genre or network, e.g. "Show me all NBC On Demand" or "Do you have any funny movies?".
* Get recommendations for what to watch by asking for "More like this" or "What should I watch?" or "What's on tonight at 8?".
Suggestions for what to say can be found within Voice Help.
Other X1 Remote features:
* Press the XFINITY button to open the main menu on your TV.
* Use the D-pad to navigate the guide.
THE best DirecTV remote for Android with no BS or empty promises! Just pure awesomeness! Now with IR control!
PRO VERSION extras:
Unlike competing apps, you get LOTS of cool stuff when you purchase the pro version! For a complete Free vs. Pro comparison, see the link below:
Free vs. Pro comparison: http://goo.gl/rZue9V
Why choose my app over the competition?
* ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT ensures new features and bugs fixed.
* MORE FEATURES AND OPTIONS than all other competing apps combined. The only app of its kind that truly supports ALL DirecTV remote functions (including slow motion & SD/HD toggle).
* OUTSTANDING SUPPORT (in-app, website and email) from a person who cares and knows the technology involved.
* EXCLUSIVE (AND FREE) SHORTCUT ADD-ON allows you to create shortcuts to remote buttons, favorites, macros and the mini-guide right on your home screen. "Free" users can install and create shortcuts with it to see how it works but they will only function when the "Pro" version is installed.
* EXCLUSIVE (AND FREE) VOLUME PLUG-IN allows you to control volume on a limited number of devices right from the main remote app! More devices will be supported in the future. "Free" users can install and configure/test it to see if it will work with their devices but volume cannot be controlled from within the free main remote app. "Pro" users can control volume right from within the main remote app using the volume & mute buttons!
If you like this app, please rate it! I'll continue to update and improve this app whether you rate it or not but great ratings make me feel all warm and fuzzy!
If you have problems or requests please contact me through email as it is very difficult to properly respond in the comments section.
REQUIREMENTS & USAGE
* DirecTV receivers can be controlled using IR on select Samsung, HTC and LG devices that have built-in IR blasters (Mini-Guide requires networked receivers)
* This app uses WiFi to control your DirecTV receivers!
* Automatic discovery of your DirecTV receivers with ability to add manually.
* DirecTV receivers must be networked (wired or wirelessly) and configured for EXTERNAL DEVICE ACCESS and given a UNIQUE NAME (this is not the default setting on the receivers)!
* Supported models (HD only): H21, H22, H23, H24, HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23 and HR24. Also supports HR34 /HR44 Genie and C31/C41 clients.
* For advanced users: One receiver can be controlled over 3G, etc. See FAQ for details.
Having problems getting this app to communicate with your receiver?
Please see the connection troubleshooting FAQ at my website: http://goo.gl/ohqHYe
See the FAQs at the website for loads of information, troubleshooting and help!
DIRECTV, DirecTV, Direc TV, DirectTV, Direct TV, Direct, TV, Remote, Satellite, WiFi, IR, QWERTY
With the Optik™ Smart Remote it’s quick and easy to find the best thing to watch on TV with super-fast guide browsing. Plus, you can control your TV with your mobile device.
• Set and manage your PVR recordings while you’re on the go so you don’t miss another show.
• Spend less time channel surfing and use the guide filters to show only what you’re looking for. Recording management features allows you to sort your recordings by date, title, series, recorded or scheduled and filter by genre.
• Find out what else is on and browse the interactive program guide on your mobile device without interrupting a moment of your show.
• Use your mobile device to change the channel.
• Get tons of program related information from sources like IMDB, Wikipedia and YouTube, as well as the channel scroll bar and diagnostics panel.
• Set top box power on/off button
Optik Smart Remote can be installed on any device with OS 2.3 and later. For a list of TELUS Supported devices, see here:
HTC ONE S
HTC One X
HTC Evita (HTC One X+)
SS GALAXY NOTE
Samsung Tablet 10.1
Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab2
SS Galaxy NOTE II
The capabilities of this remote far exceed those of a typical "Universal Remote Control" sold at big box stores. There are thousands of station icons included for all your favorite cable and TV networks. Home theater setups with soundbars or other audio systems benefit from the activity based setup as found in high end remotes such as the Pronto and Harmony.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Create a Room profile with all your devices. Then create activities such as Watch TV, Play DVD. Save the profile. Finally add favorite channels to an activity.
Controls TVs, Set Top Boxes, DVD and Bluray players, CD and VCR, Receivers and amplifies, Soundbars, Game boxes and Media managers.
30 Day Money back Guarantee. Take your time to check it out and get set up properly.
The remote control uses infrared and/or IP control. This remote app works on Samsung Galaxy S4/ HTC/S4 Mini, Galaxy Tab 2, Note 3, Tab 7.0 Plus, Tab 7.7, Tab 2 7.0, and the Tab 2 10.1. Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid. Huge database of over 325,000 devices almost guarantees it will support your home theater system. Makes full use of the infrared blaster built in to your phone. This is the smart way to use the built in IR on your phone.
* Activity based Universal Remote Control, one button turns on power and sets inputs.
* Multiple Favorites screens so you can have one touch access to your favorite channels
* Thousands of channel icons include, more from IconHarmony.com
* Individual device remotes as well as Activity remotes.
* Up to 6 devices in a profile, unlimited profiles.
* Uses discrete input and power codes where available
* Hidden home theater components can be remote controlled with a Global Cache external blaster.
** Step by step setup tutorial at www.touchsquid.com/SetupTS4.pps
Missing device? Email email@example.com
This is a home theater remote control app. Air conditioners use special and complex codes, and generally cannot be controlled well with a universal remote.
• Easy access to remote control features of U-verse TV
• Optimized for Accessible and Senior audiences
• Features voice commands and search capabilities
• Supports TalkBack feature
• Free download
• Only works in U-verse homes with U-verse WiFi
AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet service is required to connect a qualifying device to an AT&T U-verse receiver.
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with HTC or LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters (yet).
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US and Canada.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://www.griffintechnology.com/beacon.
30 Day Risk free Money back guarantee! Take your time and get it set up properly.
Uses infrared and/or IP control. Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Samsung, Sony and HTC devices with built in IR will work without any additional equipment.
If your tablet lacks a built in IR blaster, you will need an external wireless device to do the same job. This app supports the Global Cache IP2IR, WF2IR and GC-100. It also works with Keene KIRA, and IRTrans LAN I/O devices.
When you register your app, you get unlimited free upgrades to support new devices, and free technical support.
Getting Started: Before you can see the remote control screen, you must configure at least one device and one activity. When completely configured you will see a green light beside the item. If it has a red light it is not configured yet.
40 screens of 24 favorites each. Favorites can be a channel, website or a user defined macro button.
Quickly view what's on right now on all your favorite channels, and switch between them with ease!
Check out the paid version to remove ads and add features!
**To use, your DIRECTV receiver must be connected to your network.**
**To those wishing for volume control**
I'd love to do that too, but volume is a function of your audio equipment (i.e. television set), and the only way to do control such a device is via infrared signals. I don't know of any Android devices which natively support infrared, meaning there would need to be some kind of extra hardware support, not something I'm currently planning on doing.
> Signal meter to check the signal quality of the currently tuned channel--especially useful for installing a dish, since you no longer need to have someone else checking the signal meter onscreen.
> Reset your receiver directly from the app--if your receiver becomes sluggish, resetting will usually resolve any issues
> Full remote control emulation--completely duplicates the physical remote control provided with your receiver.
> Automatic detection of receivers, zero configuration
> Display what's currently playing and what's on right now on all your favorite channels
> Launch the DIRECTV official app directly from the options menu for quick access to DIRECTV's online scheduling utility
> Can be used in conjunction with Slingbox to remotely control the receiver while watching remotely
Setup is simple if you are connected to Wi-Fi. Just press the Menu key and choose "Select Receiver". Your receivers will be automatically detected and displayed in a list.
High definition receivers without DVRs (models H21, H23, and H24) will need to be manually added the first time, or whenever the IP address for the receiver changes. High definition receivers with DVRs (models HR20, HR21, HR23, and HR24) should be automatically detected if they are correctly connected to the same home network.
If your receivers are not detected, you can manually enter the IP addresses and add them to the list.
--FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY--
If you would like to use over 3G or 4G, you must forward port 8080 to your DIRECTV receiver, and manually add your public IP address as a receiver. For now, only one receiver can be accessed via this method.
Requires DIRECTV PLUS HD DVR (models HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24 and H21, H23, H24) connected to a home network.
This app will NOT let you watch your recordings on your android device. That would require reverse-engineering DIRECTV's DRM, and would likely be found to be in violation of the DMCA.
I am not affiliated with DIRECTV in any way. This app may stop working at any time at DIRECTV's discretion.
See website for full changelog.
direct tv directtv direc tv
Now supports directly starting the VOD streams from the 粵海寬頻2, BETV2, WASU 华数TV, 港粤网络电视 and HOT韩剧社 (Korean dramas) and 港粤快看 apps on your Android Device.
Background streaming on Android requires the Enhanced Remote Server app. Download and install on your TVPad for maximum experience! The app can be downloaded from below.
Now supports independent streaming on both TV and Android!!! Change channels on your TV without affecting the stream on your Android device. Change to selected channels on your Android device without affecting the stream on TV. Only available in the Full version.
How to Video:
Remote(+Stream) For TVPad allows you to remote control your TVPad from any Android device as well as stream TVPad live playing channels and Video On Demand to your Android mobile or tablet.
ATTENTION: TVPad needs to be started up on the same wireless network as your Android device in order for the app to be able to find it.
In order to be able to play stream content on your Android, one of the supported media player need to be installed. A compatible media player can be downloaded from the menu.
Or from the links below:
For Live TV
Archos Video Player Free
Go into the Preferences of the player and select "Force software decoding".
- Functions as a remote for your TVPad 1 (firmware 3.26), TVPad 2 (firmware 3.70 / 3.80) and TVPad 3 (firmware 4.x).
- Directly starting the VOD streams from the 粵海寬頻2 and BETV2 apps on your Android Device.
- In combination with the TVPad Remote app it allows you to watch live channels on your TVPad and Android device simultaneously and independently.
- Pressing the >>> button presents you with a channel list. Once you select a channel a 2nd stream will be started on your TVPad which will be dedicated to your Android device.
- In combination with the TVPad Remote app it allows you to watch VOD stream for your Android device and use your TVPad for your other viewing pleasure.
- Swiping to the left gives you the option of whether you want to share 1 stream with your TVPad or whether you want to start a separate independent stream for the Android device.
- The Android app shows on the right-hand lower corner whether a 2nd stream is running on the background. Good for those with limited bandwidth.
- Top "2nd STRM" to shut down the 2nd stream on your TVPad.
- Stream TVPad live channel content (picture + sound) to your Android.
- Stream VOD. Mirror from TVPad.
- Supports Download VOD from TVPad with ES File Explorer File Manager.
- Chinese/English Input box.
- Supports multiple TVPads. Real-time switching between TVPads for streaming and remote control.
- The F keys are added in a slide-out panel. Good for those using the TVPad Recorder app.
- Hot Key support. Start your favorite TVPad app with 1 click.
- Very fast remote control. No more messing about with the physical remote.
Compatible with both TVPad, TVPad2 and TVPad3
Any Android versions higher Android 3.0
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Item menus for advanced options
• Rate tracks and view ratings
• Add tracks to Up Next
• Shuffle, repeat, repeat all
• Stay-connected/Wi-Fi auto-reconnect
• Connect to multiple iTunes
• Start Genius from current track
• Search your iTunes library
• Tablet support
• Home, lock screen widgets
• Pause on phone call (requires phone permission)
• Pro quality, easy to use
See what others are saying: http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/share
Make sure to try our free Trial version before purchasing.
Requires iTunes 10 or 11 for Mac or Windows. Works on Android tablets and phones.
Hyperfine Remote for iTunes works with Bubblesoft AirBubble for streaming audio to your device. It's a great companion to AirSync, TuneSync, iSyncr, DoubleTwist and other sync apps, as well as WinAmp, Slacker, Soundhound and other MP3 player, internet radio and recognition or lyrics apps.
For users already remoting a PC, Hyperfine Remote for iTunes is tested to work alongside TeamViewer, PocketCloud, Gmote, Unified, Sonos, Roku and other RDP, DACP, UPnP, media and desktop remotes; and on Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Asus, LG and other popular smartphones and tablets.
Buy the best, most reliable and compatible iTunes remote available for Android today, and start enjoying music all over again.
Note that application features, user-interface and appearance vary with device's Android version. Android version 4.0.3+ shown.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Video player
- Audio player
- Pictures viewer
- Media center
- Explore your storage and start what you want
- System (shutdown, reboot..)
- Processes (start, kill, ...)
- Mouse and view your desktop
- Wake On Lan
- Turn on/off your monitor
- Control any applications
- Control any your InfraRed device (like TV, Video, Satellite...) (you need special InfraRed Device)
- MS Windows with .NET4
- Android Mobile phone with Android 2.2 or higher
- WIFI/LAN or Bluetooth connection to your PC
- Special infrared device to control other home multimedia devices