Ringo is a fun and powerful way to customize sms ringtones for each of your contacts. Simply pick your friends inside Ringo and pick a ringtone or SMS tone - you'll know instantly who is texting or calling you!
For further features - including caller announcing and SMS announce, check out Ringo Pro which lets you use any music as an MP3 ringtone or SMS tone, SMS nag - even set different tones, lights and vibrates for each contact!
If you are using Ringo with GO SMS Pro or Handcent, note that these apps can disable the SMS notifications for all other apps, including Ringo, which stops Ringo working. You can fix this in their settings.
In GO SMS Pro, tap Menu / Settings / Advanced tab / Notification Settings, and uncheck Notifications. Then go to Receive Settings and un-check 'Disable other message notification'.
In Handcent, Tap Menu / Settings / Application Settings.
Tap 'Default Messaging Application', and choose Disable.
Then turn on 'Lower priority'.
Textra features the new Lollipop Material Design look from Google. Fluid, intuitive and delightful!
★ Number 1 ranked SMS app
★ Highest rated at 4.5 stars
★ Smallest resource size at 4M
Comes with a bunch of great extra features like 800+ emoji's, heaps of material design theme colors, dark mode, floating Lollipop style notifications, scheduled SMS & MMS, delayed sending (stop while sending), slide to delete / call, quick snap camera, multi-select picture gallery, quick reply popup, better MMS GROUP messaging, audio messages and SMS blocker / blacklisting.
Plus 'oh so easy' default or per contact customization for bubble colors, signatures and notifications (icon color, led color, sound, vibrate, privacy, repeating and muting).
It's pretty special; try it, tell your friends, shout from the treetops, but most of all enjoy it!
Simple. Beautiful. Fast.
P.S works with Pushbullet and Android Wear for SMS Quick Replying.
Textra is a seriously beautiful, feature rich SMS and MMS replacement app.
Join the chomp revolution now at 10+ million strong!!!
Create your own unique look, or choose from 100's of FREE themes / skins.
Loads of cool features like 800+ emoji's, passcode app lock, privacy options, scheduled SMS sender (reminders, birthday wishes), stop a text while sending, pin to top, backup, blacklisting / SMS blocker, signatures, text snippets, quick reply popup (even on lock screen), multi-select picture gallery, dual sim, better MMS and GROUP messaging and much more....
Plus heaps of customisation options for notification icons, LED colors, ringtones, vibrate patterns, screen colors, font types, font sizes and background wallpapers. Go on give it some bling!
Works with Pushbullet and Android Wear for SMS Quick Replying.
Give chomp SMS a try today! It's pretty special.
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
★This app responds to incoming SMS and missed call automatically and is able to set a schedule to send SMS in future time. And it also can read out SMS in some supported languages.SMS forwarding and many more features are also available.
★★★This No Ads version is basically same as the free version and additionally comes with following complimentary features.
1. No Ads.
2. Smaller app size.
3. Backup & restore data feature.
4. Caller ID announcement.
5. Location info in autoresponse.
6. Match Keyword for SMS autoresponse.
7. And more features coming soon.
Thank you for your support.
***Requires Android: 2.1 and up
***If you are using task killer or app killer, please exclude AutoSMS to work properly.
***If you are using GO SMS, you need to uncheck the "Disable other message notification" setting in Receive Settings of GO SMS setting.
★[SMS AUTO REPLY]
● Automatically reply with preset SMS message for receiving SMS and missed calls when you are unable to answer (eg. Driving, In meeting, sleeping, busy , etc…).
● (✔REPLY MESSAGE) Customizable auto-response SMS message for missed calls and SMS.
● (✔WIDGET) One touch Auto-response ON/OFF widget.
● (✔PROFILE) Able to setup multiple profiles for auto response.
● (✔AUTO ON/OFF) Able to set Auto-response Turn-ON duration, no worry even if forget to turn off.
● (✔SILENT MODE) Able to set Ringer Mode to silent mode during turn on and restore automatically after turn off.
● (✔BATTERY EFFICIENT) Auto SMS will not drain battery during “OFF” or “not in Schedule Time”, which helps maintain your battery efficiency.
★[ SCHEDULE SMS ]
● You can set a schedule to send SMS in future for special occasion or wishes to your love one.
★[ SMS READER ]
● This feature may be useful when you are unable to look up the screen and read SMS, for example driving. SMS Reader can read out the message for you in this situation. you may need to install Text-to-speech engine to works it properly and the supported language is depend on the Text-to-speech engine.
★[ INSTANT SMS ]
● This feature may be useful if you have to send same message to a same person frequently.
★[ FORWARD SMS ]
● You can forward receiving SMS to specified numbers automatically. This feature can be used for business such as sharing infomations(SMS) with team members,etc.
1) If same contact SMS/calls in again within 2-3 mins, only one Auto-response message is sent.
2) Option to prompt you to select Reply message from recently used message.
3) Able to set different message for SMS and incoming missed call.
4) Able to set “Reply Once” option for each scheduled session.
* More features coming soon.
*Some phones do not allow the color of the LED light to be altered. We cannot guarantee this app will allow you to change its color.
Steps for using SMS Sounds:
1. Turn off the default ringtone in the Messaging app. Run the Messaging app. Click Menu > Settings > Select ringtone > Silent. If you can disable vibrations in the Messaging settings, we recommend you do that also as the app now features vibrations. If not, go to Settings > Sounds > Vibration > Never.
2. Tap the “+” and setup your contacts with their own custom notifications. You can edit them at any time by tapping on the contact in the home screen (be sure to click save before exiting the screen).
3. Tap the "s" and setup the default notification sounds you had to disable in step 1 for the app to work properly.
Q: Why does the ringtone keep playing until I answer it?
A: Some ringtone files are set to loop endlessly. You can check this when you are in the ringtone picker. Select a tone and if it continues to ring over and over, it will also loop when you receive an SMS. The best thing for you to do is create or pirate your own sound files that do not loop and set them for your contacts.
Q: Why am I unable to assign a contact group a tone?
A: We promote individualism and do not support group tones at this time.
Q: Why do I get two notifications for every SMS text I receive?
A: This common problem occurs when you have a notification tone set in the Messaging app you use. You will need to set the sound to silent by going into the Messaging app then click menu to go to the Settings > Select Ringtone > Set as Silent. Don’t ask me how to shut them off for other custom applications, I didn’t develop them and I certainly don’t recommend them!
Q: My ringtones stopped working!
A: Try restarting your phone or going into the app to uncheck and recheck the "Tones Enabled?" box.
Q: Why do you need all those permissions?
A: That is the only way the application can recognize who an incoming text is coming from and to determine if you have a ringtone assigned to that number. We absolutely do NOT collect contacts or message information!
Now with support for Android 5.0!
This app works over the Internet and does not require bluetooth, does not share (or transmit) your contacts, and even hashes your account email for added security. New in version 2.0.0, you can completely encrypt your messages between devices! (Android 3.0 - 5.0) Dashclock support is also built in out of the box!
1) Install and run on tablet.
2) Install and run on phone.
3) All done - send your first SMS from your tablet!
* Looking to send a message to a phone number instead of a contact? *
Open Settings and change the Contact List Style to Contact Search / Number Entry. This option allows you to choose a contact by name with auto-complete, or by entering a phone number for the recipient.
** Need support? Have a question about a feature? Please email me and I'd be happy to help, as I am unable to reply to feedback. **
Support Email Address: bechard at gmail dot com.
* You will need to have the same Google account on both devices. If you have multiple accounts, you may have to select the correct account in settings.
-= Common Issues =-
* Experiencing delays getting messages on your tablet while the screen is off? Try changing your Wifi sleep policy. Android Settings, Wifi, (menu) Advanced, Set Wifi to be Always on.
* Some third party SMS applications lock in the SMS data and require a setting change to make them share with other applications.
GO SMS: Under 'Menu -> Settings -> Advanced -> Receive Settings' - Uncheck the box that says 'Disable other message notification'
MIUI Users: In the MIUI messaging app go to "settings" and make sure "System MMS app priority" is unchecked.
Handcent Users: Open Handcent -> Settings -> Application Settings -> Default Messaging application -> Disable. You may have to reboot or restart Handcent's services for it to allow messages to go through after making this change.
Other SMS Apps: Please look for any settings relating to passing on messages.
Go ahead and take your SMS to the Tablet!
ZERO Communication (SMS) is smaller message products on the Google Play to replace your default SMS and MMS app. It supports rich themes, 800+ emojis, dual SIM, private box and MMS Group messaging. Also support popup new messages and block spam messages. Messaging has never been so fast and secure! You can even set individual SMS ringtone for someone. It has matched close in 50 languages.
ZERO Communication (SMS) provides the best messaging experience in your mobile phone.
1.5M size - smaller than similar SMS products, smaller than smaller.
Themes and Emojis
Support rich themes and 800+ emojis.
0.5 seconds - Fast speed with 0.5 seconds to messaging.
Private box, protect your privacy anytime and anywhere.
Supers support nearly 8000+ Dual SIM devices.
Blocker smartly blocks blacklist/keywords and filter spam messages.
ZERO Communication (SMS) users saying:
“This is the best SMS app for my used. If you want a fast and safety SMS application, ZERO is you’re the only choose” – William Hall Clinton
“It’s very fast and useful. It has been better than many of the other SMS app” – Jefferson Field
“Perfect, ZERO is perfect in my dream, small size and more beautiful theme for free; it’s getting better than better.” – Ramon Macadam
“COOL! Can't say how much I love it! Extreme simple it's different from any other SMS application - so impressive-it worth’s 5 stars!!!” – Turner Carter
Dear friends, your feedback even criticism means much to us.
Those all make us better and we are quite appreciating your support.
Do not hesitate to report any issue by leaving a 5 stars comment !
Source code : https://github.com/slvn/android-aosp-mms
Interested in beta version ?
- Join this community : https://plus.google.com/communities/116458022649785714772
- Accept the beta test : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fr.slvn.mms
- Wait for the store to propose the beta.
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
Featured in Time Magazine "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" Must-have Android apps for newbies and enthusiasts alike. Read more: http://techland.time.com/2013/07/01/50-best-android-apps-for-2013/slide/ninja-sms/
*** NOTICE: Go SMS Pro, Handcent SMS and MySMS users must DISABLE those apps OR make sure you install HoverChat before those other apps (you might need to uninstall them then re-install if you already have them on your phone). These apps fight with HoverChat for priority to receive messages from the system. If you do not want to disable them, please do not download HoverChat and give a low rating ***
Tired of having to switch windows or pause videos just to answer an incoming message? HoverChat enables true multitasking by allowing you to read and reply to incoming messages without ever leaving your current screen.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ninjasmsapp
★ Multiple floating windows at the same time
★ Drag and drop windows anywhere with ease
★ Collapse mode helps minimize popups for easy access anytime
★ Anti-NSA mode: Encrypt messages while sending to contacts so your phone carrier or government cannot read it... Ninja Style!
★ Option to save messages on your phone encrypted to prevent other apps reading your SMS messages
★ Emoji Support :)
★ Notification animation for new incoming messages in minimized chat windows
★ Maximize mode allows you to switch to full texting mode in an instant
★ Transparency mode to help you view other windows in the background as you read and reply to messages
★ Settings panel lets you control which contacts the app will show popups for
★ 1 easy switch to enable and disable anytime
★ Efficient battery usage so you can keep the popups open as long as you want
★ Elegant design and graphics
HoverChat lets you have similar popup features as Facebook's new "Chat Heads" feature without needing to replace your current launcher. Plus, we support all phones 2.2+ already :) (including HD devices such as Samsung Galaxy S 4, Sony Z, HTC One X etc.)
We'd like to hear from you. Email us features you'd like to see in upcoming releases.
We respect your privacy. These are the permissions requested by the app and an explanation why we are asking you for them:
- Reading/Editing/Sending Messages: We use this to help you read and reply to SMS messages from within the popup windows
- Reading your contacts: This is to provide you full control to select which contacts you want the popup windows to show up for
- Drawing over apps: We use this permission to display the popup window hovering over your apps. We also give you permission to minimize or close it at any time.
- Vibrate permission: To notify you of new incoming messages depending on your phone's sound profile
** NOTE ** HoverChat uses your phone carrier's normal SMS plan to send messages. Check with your phone carrier for their price offerings
"I am not just an entry of your contact book!"
This is what happens when you send a bulk sms to a group of people. They all receive the same message.
This time is over! make your SMS personalized, show to your recepients that they are important to you!
★ How to ★
1. Write your message with special keywords
2. select your recipients
3. "Group SMS Pro" will change these special keywords with the Firstname or Lastname of your recipient => the message becomes personalized :)
★ Features ★
▷ User friendly application
▷ Unlimited recipients available
▷ Easy Contacts picking
▷ create group of Contacts (friends, familly, team mates)
▷ contact groups are synced with your google account
▷ The SMS are sent one after the other (the price of the SMS depends of you phone subscription)
▷ Sending status for monitoring your action
▷ History keeping and management
▷ enhance search bar
▷ select/deselect all your contacts with 1 touch
▷ template management
▷ history track of all messages with statistics
▷ possibility to resend failed sending
▷ ads free
★ Example ★
▷ original message from Group SMS => "I wish you an Happy New Year dear [FIRSTNAME] :)"
▷ Brian will receive => "I wish you an Happy New Year dear Brian :)"
▷ Mariah will receive => "I wish you an Happy New Year dear Mariah :)"
▷ and so on... all done with a single sms writing :)
★ UseFull ★
▷ I think this application is not only usefull for a day to day usage for everyone, but also for the following sectors
▷ Social Groups
▷ Small Businesses
▷ Religious Groups
▷ Nightlife - Bars & Nightclubs
▷ Banks/Financial Institutions
▷ Insurance Companies
▷ Event Marketers
▷ Real Estate
★ Contact ★
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org => we will be happy to answer to request :)
Compose message using T9 keyboard. Send to an existing contact in your address book, or directly input the recipient's number.
Type the message directly, or choose from the templates which you can define in the app settings. Use codes such as %name, which will be replaced with the recipient's name upon sending ;-)
If the app is performing slowly, TURN SPELLING SUGGESTIONS OFF IN THE SETTINGS.
Spelling suggestions are currently available for these languages:
The spelling suggestions need to be enabled in the app settings (on your phone/tablet) first. Use the keyboard switch (top right) to select the keyboard and turn spelling suggestions on / off.
DELETE a char via the <- button on the right.
Insert SPACE via the _ button on the left.
SWIPE UP/DOWN to scroll through the text suggestions.
Video demo: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oXgRGLCWkA
INSTRUCTIONS (for SmartWatch2 and v5 see the note above):
Step 1.A: Write the message
Swipe RIGHT to input SPACE
Swipe LEFT to DELETE
Swipe UP to enter CAPS
Swipe DOWN to switch between keyboards.
When done writing, LONG TAP the blue area to confirm the message contents.
Step 1.B: Choose from a template
LONG TAP the "Use predefined message?"
= Template list mode =
Swipe UP and DOWN to find the template you want to use.
LONG TAP the template to preview it (i.e. switch to Template preview mode)
LONG TAP the blue area on the left to directly select the template, without previewing.
Swipe LEFT to switch to Template preview mode
= Template preview mode =
Swipe UP and DOWN to find the template you want to use.
LONG TAP the blue area with the text "Use this one" to select the template.
LONG TAP on the gray area with the text "Cancel" to return to Step 1.A
Swipe RIGHT to switch to Template list mode
Step 2: Select the recipient from your contact list, or directly enter the number
Swipe LEFT: to delete the last typed number or character
Swipe RIGHT: to delete all
Swipe UP / DOWN: to switch to T9 search
Swipe UP / DOWN: to list through the search results in T9 mode
LONG TAP on the green area to confirm the selection / input.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
- Send SMS to groups or individual in one click
- Template enabled with various keywords (ex. $name)
- Schedule to send group SMS (in midnight or anytime)
- Easily to pick contacts/groups synced with Google Contacts
- Remember & reuse sent items
- Support blast SMS via Google Voice
- Send from .csv file (PRO only)
If you have upgrade problem, please uninstall and reinstall it.
This app lets you create creative text messages, by converting your SMS into a funny font, symbols, or smileys for texting. Additionally you can have a cow say your message.
Never send boring SMS messages anymore!
- Create decorated
.·´¯`·-> nicknames <-·´¯`·.., great for your Facebook status!
- Cool symbol fonts
- Directly sends via text,SMS,handcent,email,Twitter
- ©ⓘⓡ©ⓛⓔ ⓕⓞⓝⓣ
NEW: insert many special characters with the symbol table.
Pinch zoom to enlarge or shrink the puzzle grid. Drag to scroll the puzzle grid.
The clue area is scrollable - simply drag your finger over the clue to scroll left and right.
If you are experiencing a Force Close error when the app is trying to resume a puzzle, please delete any files in "/sdcard/andwords/" and relaunch the app.
You can navigate the puzzle grid by:
- Using the hardware arrow keys (holding shift moves to the beginning/end of the word)
- Using the volume rocker
- Using the enter key to move between clues (shift-enter will move to the previous clue)
- Using the enter key to change directions (configurable option)
- Using the camera button to change directions
- Using the space bar to change directions (configurable option)
- Tapping on a square
The incoming text must only contain the keyword - if there isn't an exact match, the program will not respond. If your response is greater than 160 characters, the app will automatically break the response into multiple text messages.
The keyword list will show you how many texts you've received for each keyword on a daily, monthly and total basis.
Useful for realtors who want to auto-respond to property inquiries.