Think, if you learn 5 Idioms a day and start using them in your communication (both verbal & written) - the impact it will generate on your communication, personality and earnings - this app helps to do that! It provides a program to learn new Idioms every day and you can learn 1000 Idioms in 200 days (considering you learn 5 Idioms a day)
Additionally, you can Test your learning using Quiz and check your ranking worldwide.
See progress of your learning using Charts & Tables.
* * * This application does not have Any AD Strip Or In-App Purchase ADs. The intention is to help people in their English Idioms learning than earning any revenues * * *
Feature details: -
# Database of 1000 generally used English Idioms with their Meaning and Example
# Provides learning program to learn a number of English Idioms daily
# Mark Idioms as Learnt and/or Favorites to check later
# Test your knowledge using Quiz for Learnt Idioms and check your worldwide ranking
# Search Idioms using keyword
# See Favorite Idioms, Know history of Learnt Idioms
# Check learning progress using Charts & Tables
# Share Idioms with your friends using WhatsApp, facebook, e-mail, SMS, Twitter etc.
# Get daily notification for Idioms to learn
# Provides setting for "set notification on/off" and "number of Idioms to learn in a day".
Please share your feedback / suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
TAG: idioms, phrases, english, study, dictionary, practice, learn idioms, study english, practice english, improve your english, speak fluently, test english, daily english, TOFEL, GMAT, CAT, learn english, learn english daily, generally used idioms, share idioms
✔ Suitable for native English speakers who want to test themselve, advanced English learner or school students looking to improved their English skills.
✔ Guess the meaning of the idiom when given the phrase
✔ Guess the idiom when given the meaning
✔ Review your incorrect answers to improve.
✔ All questions written by native English speakers.
FREE!!! Learn and practice a lot of great idioms and phrases for your upcoming conversations, from this app.
1. Idioms are arrange by categories and A-Z
2. One idiom have explanation and useful example
3. Create instance test with idioms on some specify category for practice daily.
4. List favorite idioms
5. Search categories, idioms for quick access
Developed by Tflat
1. Conversations with audio, transcript and translation
2. Video English study
3. Regular English phrases with sound and translated
4. Regular English word with mp3 sound and translated.
5. Save your favorite words or phrases or lessons easily to learn later.
Contact to below email for any concern
The best way to learn English is go to America, live there, and learn from English speakers.
The second best way is install this app, make friend with Aco, and learn English better and faster with your mobile phone.
Sometimes Second Best is Better
☑ Learn real-life English without going to America
☑ Know what to say in conversations
☑ Learn English grammar without rules
☑ Expand your English vocabulary fast
☑ Communicate like a native English speaker
☑ Score high on English tests
☑ Learn English free
☑ Have a lot of fun!
You can search for idiom you want, favorite it so that you can check it out later-on. Or set your notification preference to learn a new idiom per day or shuffle through home screen widget. No worries that you can check your search history and even share idioms that you think is interesting.
Contacting foreigners abroad is a universal language spoken well. Training with the development of English, it starts with a lesson about saying hello exercises. Current is relatively easy to see through the mobile phone with English Vocabulary. See the tablet is easy, both online and offline. The sounds and improve your spoken English as well. Improve the reading, writing, listening examples speak English. To exercise tests, listening, reading and writing English pronunciation together to improve their English in a better future for the children will be able to communicate in foreign languages or English. And speak English better. The English vocabulary has increased. This allows operators sentences to speak English better and better English grammar. Without going into the course curriculum to make learning English. Through teaching English on the screen. The self-learning system teaches regularly.
You can learn English with thai language conversation with himself.
practice English with English conversation classes themselves can read English sentences. What about This is basic spoken English. General Or elementary or middle school students must learn to write. English for word the same.
Like, whether it is English, English Elementary School English Language.
Practice english speaking.
To be used to get cash is to greet opportunities are.
English conversation greet Greeting a friend.
Conversation Greeting a teacher greet teachers
Conversation Greetings Parents Greeting a parents.
English conversation to greet customers Greeting a customer.
Practice english speaking.You can study English,spoken English in Practice Reading Practice Reading English Exercises Free Practice Practical English Language Free Speaking.
- Have chosen to engage in Thailand. Or not assembled in Thailand
(To turn off the display in Thailand. Enables learning to be better).
- Enter to each substance. Lessons through the main menu No need to look up a destination, it can be done. please, see miniclip for how to use.This is app unblocked content. It's free content not games for play.
An idiom is a phrase wherein these words when used together, have a meaning different from the idiom dictionary definitions of individual words. The group of words in idiomatic expressions do not mean what they appear to mean. This English Grammar Book app lists the English idioms and Phrases, idiomatic expression, proverbs and sayings with their meaning and examples.
Example:- Idiom: Apple of one's eye > Meaning: Favorite
Learn some great phrases & vocabulary from this idioms and phrases app to improve your fluency during public speaking. These phrases can also be the best conversation starters.
App Highlight & Features:
* Use our idioms dictionary free to present ideas in a better way with few sentence.
* Personalized learning experience compiled by language experts: Improve your vocabulary & phrases as this app explain each idiom & also provides an example of how the phrase is actually used.
* Improve your english knowledge today: Helps to improve your English conversation skills naturally and easily; learn at your own speed and comfort.
* Best offline English phrasal dictionary app to find meanings for thousands of business phrases.
* Corrector aid, for framing sentences and statements for official presentations & business emails.
* Great english dictionary phrasebook tool for idiomatic words with phrases!
* Best of educational apps to learn english vocabulary for work, kids, learner students & teachers!
* Useful grammer app for GRE prep course, TOEFL listening, IELTS practice course, SAT prep, GMAT vocabulary prep, MBA vocabulary, CAT reading practice, composition improvement, comprehension and Competitive Exams preparations.
Idioms & phrasal verbs in phrases and sayings are an ultimate challenge for language learners and so requires advanced explanations. Words with phrases in this app helps you improve your English proficiency. It's easy composition, illustrations in use and vocabulary are perfectly suitable for english grammar practice for kids, homework as well as for spoken English. Download this completely offline & free of most popular and wanted educational apps!
New design,more simple,more content and more convenient.
You can roast your phone now,the app will auto fit.
In this version,contents are sort by random except the "Newest" category,Because most of our users are use this app to learn english,if you want to listen news,please click the "Newest" category.