Senti is a micro credit mobile app that makes it easy for people in Kenya to access a loan, anytime, anywhere.
How to Register on Senti
• Download the Senti app
• Register your correct details on the Senti mobile app
• Verify your details with the One time password sent to you
• Apply for a loan and get fast cash sent directly to your M-Pesa
Do you know of our Friendly Loan terms?
• 14-day and 30-day loan options let you choose what’s right for you
• 14-day loan payment terms have a one-time fee of 10-15%*
• 30-day loan payment terms have a one-time fee of 15%*
• Grow with Senti and build your limit up to KSh 40,000 by making your re-payments in good time
How do I repay my loan?
• Repay your loan through the App by Clicking Pay loan and enter your M-pesa Pin on the M-pesa tool kit that will appear on your screen or through our Paybill 517910 enter your phone number as the account number and the amount that is due on the amount section.
• You can pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date
Gain more with Senti in-app features:
• You can Buy Airtime straight from your Senti App
• You can now Lipa Stima or your water Bill with your Senti Loan
• Track your income vs your spending with our wealth management feature
• Share Senti with your friends and family to help them sort their Financial Emergencies
Have questions? Visit www.Senti.co.ke to check out our FAQs or call 0712517910
Ready to get started? Download the Senti app and apply for a loan today.
Terms and Conditions:
Senti charges a one-time service fee of 10-15%* of principal. Repayment schedules vary with the amount one access on the app. There is no minimum payment period for repayment; customers may make payments towards their principal at any time following disbursement. The maximum repayment period for a Senti loan is 14 or 30 days from disbursement. A one-time extension fee of 7.5% of principal and interest may be applied to loans past due. No other fees will be charged after this time. Additional terms and conditions apply.
*Effective APR: 90.17-192.5%. Senti does not charge you more than the amount of your due amount which is inclusive of (a one-time extension fee if one pays past our due date that includes a 7-day grace period). We do not compound
**A Demonstrative example: KES 500.00 loan taken for 14 days may incur a service fee of 15%, for a total cost of KES 618.00 if repaid before or on the due date.