Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
" [It] will be able to shave precious megabytes off of [...] wireless bills, which will be particularly useful when roaming." - Venture Beat
"It's clever [..] you could save yourself a lot of cash!" - BBC
"This app doubles your data plan" - WSJ.com
How it works:
To compress and save your data, Onavo Extend runs continuously in the background of your phone and directs all of your mobile data traffic through Onavo's servers and compression technology. Revolutionary universal data caching means you won’t have to use your data to load the same images every time you visit a website or use an app because they’ll already be available to you on your phone. And don’t worry about local storage, because you control the percent of your phone’s memory used for storage.
Onavo Extend also optimizes images when you share over 3 or 4G so even when you’re sending images, you’re in control of how much data you use. And the Onavo Extend widget helps you easily monitor how much data you’ve saved so you can really understand how the app is working for you.
Onavo Extend is only supported for specific devices.
Some ROMs and kernels are missing important networking support that Android 4.0+ APIs and Onavo Extend rely on. If you've received a message saying your version of Android is unsupported, or if the app always says "service paused", please contact us using the Feedback link in the menu so we can help. Trying a different ROM or kernel should also help.
Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
• Data management
Monitor data usage on all apps and block the high-data-consuming apps running in the background without permission. Blocking apps running in the background conserves precious battery.
• Save data
Less data to download from websites also means faster mobile-browsing speeds for your phone.
• Track & save data on Wi-Fi
Data savings can be applied to mobile data and Wi-Fi data independently, with a “Savings on/off” switch.
• Watch more video
Spend less data and time watching videos on the web. Opera Max can compress a 10 MB video down to 3 MB* and significantly reduces buffering.
• Private and secure
Opera Max does not analyze or store your private data. If you want more information about how privacy works in Opera Max, check out our FAQ at http://opera.com/help/max/android/.
* Savings based on sampling of U.S. beta users. Your results may vary.
Discover more at http://opera.com/mobile/max/.
Technical questions? Please refer to our FAQ at http://opera.com/help/max/android/.
Connect with us on:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook - http://facebook.com/opera/
This is just an App for testing/focussing purpose but also can be used to play a simply show if your main controller is broken or you forgot it ;-)
This application has been made by a lighting operator for lightings operators so you can expect some of the features on most popular lighting desks:
Submasters, CueLists, Command Keyboard (Standard or Avab RPN mode), Playback buttons, Grand Master, etc...
Also (since R05) App is provided with a Fixture Control, to easily control complex fixtures or mediaservers parameters
You can find a quick start guide at:
- 4 Universes
- sACN (e1.31) Support
- New DMX-IN that also support control of submaster through 1st Univ
- New Patch Editor
- Possibility to switch NumPAD to standard notation or RPN mode
- Option to share shows
- New Cuelist options (Loop with Times, Wait Time, Tap tempo on Loop mode, Jumps and AutoGO on Normal mode, New cue Grid for better edits...)
- DMX out visualiser (in DMX test)
- Added integrated menu button
- Better FAN an FINE control
- Solved lot of issues
- RGB or CMY color chooser
- Submasters Master on Tablet mode
- Possibility to tag Channels (Touch & Hold on channel number)
- Solved all know issues
- Added Tablet Mode (settings)
- Added scrollables subs, cues and playbacks (max 99 of each)
- Added Continuous broadcast option and possibility to limit number of output channels
- New "Record Stage" option to record all output parameters
- Added "configurable multiplier" to accommodate buttons & faders at your fingers
- Added WIPE ALL option on File
- Added LTP Instant option on Submasters
- Important changes in run priorities (manual is on the way)
- Solved previous know issues and others
- Added CueList TAB
- Added facilities to control complex Fixtures (Using d4 compatible personality Library)... Macros, Fixture Groups, Fan,....
- Added 16 bits resolution Based on Patched fixtures
- Solved some functional problems and bugs
- Solved some visual aspects
- Now is possible to set names on submasters (Touch&Hold on submaster number)
- New Node mode to capture ArtDMX packets (Touch&Hold on new top-left icon near Grand-Master). Don't works on 2.1 and 2.2 HTC devices due to know issue with Broadcast receiver (see. http://http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=8407)
Anyway It should works forcing Unicast from source to these devices.
-Solved an important bug related to insert bad data on settings page.
-Added new multiselect function on channels tab (just active and Touch & Hold to configure) Ideally to manage Led panels or multiples fixtures at once.
-Added Flash functionallity on submasters (Active it with Menu > Play|Rec)
-Evoluted (but no definetily) multitouch on submasters tab (now GM is accessible also flash buttons)
-Changed the way to record/edit/delete PB in order to gain more space for PB's (just one Record button... Touch Rec button then PB to record or delete it if programmer is empty, Touch&Hold then push PB to Load PB on programmer)
-Added option on Settings to leave screen always ON
-Added buttons +/- as a Faster way to Change times on PB settings
-Added Multitouch features on Submasters and PlayBacks Tabs
-More options on PLayBack Buttons (Fade IN, Fade OUT and MIN value added.
-Solved some appearance issues
- Visual Aspect is now based on numbers of Channels, Submasters and PlayBacks that device can integrate on it display (no more layouts for devices)... Just change it from the menu settings after first instalation .
- Test Dmx is now integrated on the menu options
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
Avoid roaming fees / roaming charges by activating 'Roaming Alert' on your phone.
The visual roaming notification is represented by a colored, flashing frame.
● colored frame - overlay above all your apps signals active roaming
● more conspicuous than the small 'R' symbol
● customizable border color
● customizable border width
● activate/deactivate flashing of the colored border
● customizable flashing frequence
'Roaming Alert' gives you an additional visible feedback about your phone's roaming state. It's up to you to decide if you make calls or not.
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users (except for paying users) for the benefit of all
** Hola keeps its service free for its users by selling a commercial version of the peer to peer Hola VPN service to businesses
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
This app only works in wireless networks where the routers / access points (AP) are configured according to the wifi specifications for roaming as follows:
• The SSID of each AP is set to the same value (i.e. the network name is the same for all APs).
• The security settings of each AP are the same (i.e. the same password and encryption type).
• Each AP is set to a different channel/frequency as required by the wifi specifications for roaming.
If you have two (or more) routers or wireless access points (AP) in your home or office, then this app selects the strongest one as you move around the building ... if your network is configured appropriately.
To use this app:
• Install the app from Google Play.
• Select your wifi network from the Android settings like you normally do.
• Run the app (you can set it to automatically load on startup).
• The app will show how many APs it has found in the current network.
• If it has found two or more APs, it will automatically select the strongest.
If the app only finds one AP then it means your other AP is not configured with the same SSID (network name), or it is out of range.
This app will not do the following:
• It will not switch between networks that have a different SSID, because this is not allowed for in the wifi roaming specifications.
• This app does not replace any Android functionality - you select which network you are using as before.
• This app will not work on all phones, it depends on the wifi drivers. See the forum on heleron.com
• This app will not fix the wifi battery consumption display bug! Some phones show a high level of power consumption by wifi.
The phones with the battery consumption display problem incorrectly calculate wifi battery consumption due to a driver bug, and might show figures as high as 30%! In reality the app does not use that much power, and can save power and give a longer battery life because when the wifi is connected to a stronger AP, your device uses less transmit power. The power consumption depends on your wifi chipset - in the Galaxy Nexus it is shown around 2% - 5%.
The app is very lightweight - it sits in the background receiving measurements from the Wifi drivers. It only does something when the signal level is weak and there is a stronger signal from another AP in your network.
The app includes an algorithm to prevent frequent changes when two APs have a similar signal strength.
In many mobile phones this functionality is performed by the wifi drivers. However in some Android devices this does not work, which is why this app was developed.
If it works without problems on your phone, please leave a comment below (with your phone model and Android version).
This app is only developed for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, though we have made it available to owners of other devices to try out. If it doesn't work on your phone then please don't leave negative feedback, because it discourages those who have the real problem that this app fixes. Instead you can report your problem in the forum on our website (heleron.com), where we might be able to find a solution. There is also a beta version available.
You could also try the previous version of this app "Wifi Strongest Signal". Try disabling Bluetooth to see if it makes a difference.
If you swipe (dismiss) the notification, a new one will be displayed when a change in the conexion occurs. To remove the service from memory and avoid further notifications, just tap the notification.
If you are at one of the following countries the icon shows current connected operator's logo: Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay, México, Portugal, Spain, Andorra, France, Australia, Canada, Austria, Thailand, Tunisia, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia. And some operators of USA, Germany, UK, Uruguay, India, amongst others.
Send me an e-mail (link below) if you wish a specific operator/country to be added.
Use our reliable malware scanner to check your device memory or downloads for malware such as Trojans, viruses or spyware, and analyze the authorizations of installed apps to detect suspicious behavior and phishing, with no negative impact on battery life or device performance.
And the best thing is that you can use this app to try out the full version of G Data Internet Security for Android for a full 30 days, free of charge and with no obligation! Enjoy using the many additional features such as comprehensive parental controls for protecting your children when surfing, playing games and learning on the Android smartphone or tablet.
If you then want to continue using the functions in the premium version, such as the excellent anti-theft protection, parental controls, protection against phishing and when surfing, customized call filters and active protection against malicious apps, you can easily purchase a license in-app, either for 1 year (EUR 18.99) or 1 month (EUR 1.99, automatically renewed monthly until canceled). The trial period ends automatically after 30 days. However, the LIGHT version will still provide complete virus protection and show you the permissions for all installed apps.
The following features in the premium version will cease to be available at the end of the trial period:
• Advanced Scan
• Phishing protection / protection while surfing
• Parental controls
• Theft protection (lock the device and wipe data remotely, plus notification, location and device lock in case the SIM card is changed, and location when the battery is low)
• Call filter (incoming and outbound calls, incoming SMS)
• Password protection for apps
• Hiding of contacts
The following functions will remain available on expiry of the trial period:
• Protection against dangerous apps (checking for malware before and after installation plus on-demand system and memory card scans)
• Authorization checking
Applicable in may ways.
Just press the volume up button to increase counter.
Counter value will last until pressing reset button.
- sound effects
- optionally decrease button
- speech assistant
- previous value view
- on screen increase button.
- animated digits
Please report problems and suggestions by email.
This is free ad supported version.
Internet connection permission is used to display ads only.
Tally Counter Full version available now.
Benefits of paid version:
- Clickable Widget
- Save/Load counts function
- Share saved counts by email or other channels.
- No ads.
A free, simple and efficient solution to extend your data plan while keeping all your applications under control.
By installing NEOPARD you will be able to :
• Extend and enjoy longer your limited data plan
• Improve the network’s quality and speed even if your data plan is unlimited
• Reduce your bill when traveling abroad or when exceeding your data plan limits
• Visualize and control your mobile applications data consumption
Increase your mobile connection speed
NEOPARD speeds up your mobile connection and acts as a booster for your data traffic. By compressing the data volume and optimizing the network traffic, NEOPARD can increase your speed up to 10 times. Less data transmitted for higher speed!
Take control of your data consumption
NEOPARD offers you real-time visibility on the data consumption of all your mobile applications.
This allows you to quickly identify the most data consuming applications and take the appropriate action: block, compress or bypass traffic compression.
NEOPARD helps you better understand your data consumption, extend your data plan and reduce significantly the roaming costs.
You can follow up your overall data consumption or per application at any time and adjust the default configuration according to your own preferences.
Expand your possibilities and reduce your bill
No more limited bandwidth, restricted connection and high bills when traveling abroad or exceeding your data plan. NEOPARD extends your data plan to offer you more freedom.
Whether using 2G, 3G or 4G, your traffic containing text, images or videos, NEOPARD optimizes most of the applications and can save up to 90% without losing any data.
You can choose the compression rate to apply at any given moment thanks to setting preferences left free to the user.
NEOPARD uses the ANDROID VPN function in order to process and optimize data traffic through NEOPARD compressing servers.
NEOPARD data optimization is effective on any data type: text, image, SSL/HTTPS traffic, audio and video streams.
About the developer
NEOPARD is the fruit of the first French start-up company whose aim is to enhance the mobile user experience. Simple, fast, flexible and efficient: this is our team’s spirit embedded within our application, which is entirely free and respects your privacy.
No personal data is collected and no sign-up is required. Respecting your privacy and anonymity is part of our commitment.
Should you have any questions, comments or requests, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Do not wait to outclass your mobile, get NEOPARD right now and share your experience!
Sharing it with others will support our project and help us continue innovation ☺