Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
" [It] will be able to shave precious megabytes off of [...] wireless bills, which will be particularly useful when roaming." - Venture Beat
"It's clever [..] you could save yourself a lot of cash!" - BBC
"This app doubles your data plan" - WSJ.com
How it works:
To compress and save your data, Onavo Extend runs continuously in the background of your phone and directs all of your mobile data traffic through Onavo's servers and compression technology. Revolutionary universal data caching means you won’t have to use your data to load the same images every time you visit a website or use an app because they’ll already be available to you on your phone. And don’t worry about local storage, because you control the percent of your phone’s memory used for storage.
Onavo Extend also optimizes images when you share over 3 or 4G so even when you’re sending images, you’re in control of how much data you use. And the Onavo Extend widget helps you easily monitor how much data you’ve saved so you can really understand how the app is working for you.
Onavo Extend is only supported for specific devices.
Some ROMs and kernels are missing important networking support that Android 4.0+ APIs and Onavo Extend rely on. If you've received a message saying your version of Android is unsupported, or if the app always says "service paused", please contact us using the Feedback link in the menu so we can help. Trying a different ROM or kernel should also help.
Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
Get 50% more out of your data plan.* Opera Max extends your data plan by compressing videos, images and media from apps and websites. Less data to download from websites also means faster mobile-browsing speeds for your phone.
Watch more video
Opera Max is the first app of its kind to compress mobile video, a huge consumer of your mobile data. This means you spend less data and time to watch videos on the web. Opera Max can condense a 10 MB video down to 3 MB* and significantly reduces instances of video buffering. It does this on almost any app on your phone - not just your browser.
Opera Max helps you manage your data by providing real-time, daily and monthly data usage statistics. Monitor your data usage to find out what apps are consuming most of your data and block the data hogging apps from your mobile data.
Private and secure
Opera Max doesn't optimize any data sent using encrypted connections, so all your private data gets forwarded directly to the desired destination instead of being proxied through the Opera Max savings cloud. We neither analyze nor store your private data like photos, videos or emails, so you can have peace of mind. If you want more information about how privacy works in Opera Max, check out our FAQ at http://http://www.opera.com/help/max/faq/.
With Savings Pass, Opera Max is 100% free. Renewing your Savings Pass with Opera Max only takes a second, and we'll let you know when you're running out of savings time. We only ask that you occasionally watch an ad from our sponsor, share us on social media or rate us in the Google Play store.
☆ BMA January 2015 - Silver Award, Best Mobile App
☆ CES 2015 - Honoree, Best of Innovation category
☆ CTIA Hot for the Holidays - 1st Place, Productivity category
★★★★★ "Opera Max has one goal: to save your mobile bandwidth." – Mashable
★★★★★ "It’s a pretty seamless experience … It just works." – TechCrunch
★★★★★ "The trend towards capped data for mobile carriers has put some stress on users' browsing habits. Fortunately, Opera Max can compress data … so you use less of your data cap." - LifeHacker
* Savings based on sampling of U.S. beta users. Your results may vary.
Discover more at http://opera.com/mobile/max/.
Technical questions? Please refer to our FAQ at http://opera.com/help/max/faq/.
Connect with us on:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook - http://facebook.com/opera/
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users for the benefit of all **
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
Use our reliable malware scanner to check your device memory or downloads for malware such as Trojans, viruses or spyware, and analyze the authorizations of installed apps to detect suspicious behavior and phishing, with no negative impact on battery life or device performance.
And the best thing is that you can use this app to try out the full version of G Data Internet Security for Android for a full 30 days, free of charge and with no obligation! Enjoy using the many additional features such as comprehensive parental controls for protecting your children when surfing, playing games and learning on the Android smartphone or tablet.
If you then want to continue using the functions in the premium version, such as the excellent anti-theft protection, parental controls, protection against phishing and when surfing, customized call filters and active protection against malicious apps, you can easily purchase a license in-app, either for 1 year (EUR 18.99) or 1 month (EUR 1.99, automatically renewed monthly until canceled). The trial period ends automatically after 30 days. However, the LIGHT version will still provide complete virus protection and show you the permissions for all installed apps.
The following features in the premium version will cease to be available at the end of the trial period:
• Advanced Scan
• Phishing protection / protection while surfing
• Parental controls
• Theft protection (lock the device and wipe data remotely, plus notification, location and device lock in case the SIM card is changed, and location when the battery is low)
• Call filter (incoming and outbound calls, incoming SMS)
• Password protection for apps
• Hiding of contacts
The following functions will remain available on expiry of the trial period:
• Protection against dangerous apps (checking for malware before and after installation plus on-demand system and memory card scans)
• Authorization checking
Interested in beta testing our new app, Spottr? Sign up here: https://plus.google.com/communities/110963600373198836632
Most popular Data Usage app from iOS .. now available on Android.. Offered free for limited time..
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
- Find out which apps are using the most data
- Track current data usage and estimate usage over time
- Easy-to-understand views of daily and monthly data activities
- Integrated cell and wi-fi speed tests and wi-fi hotspot locator
- Supports Android smartphones and tablets
***** “Very nice interface, easy to use and track data usage.”
***** “Useful and looks great.”
***** “Great app! I highly recommend it.”
- Data usage monitoring for Android smartphones and tablets, from version 2.2 to 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and Nexus 7
- Test download, upload, and ping speeds for both wi-fi and cell connections
- Find nearby Google Places hotspots where other users have tested wi-fi speeds
- Visit the Cisco Data Meter website to view aggregated global and regional mobile data usage metrics (http://www.ciscovni.com/data-meter)
- Compare your data usage to other Data Meter users from around the world
- No continuous foreground service; the service only runs briefly on a connection state change so Data Meter consumes less battery life
Keywords: data counter, data monitor, data tracker, data manager, data traffic, smartphone usage, tablet usage, mobile Internet, network traffic
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin) Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
A free, simple and efficient solution to extend your data plan while keeping all your applications under control.
By installing NEOPARD you will be able to :
• Extend and enjoy longer your limited data plan
• Improve the network’s quality and speed even if your data plan is unlimited
• Reduce your bill when traveling abroad or when exceeding your data plan limits
• Visualize and control your mobile applications data consumption
Increase your mobile connection speed
NEOPARD speeds up your mobile connection and acts as a booster for your data traffic. By compressing the data volume and optimizing the network traffic, NEOPARD can increase your speed up to 10 times. Less data transmitted for higher speed!
Take control of your data consumption
NEOPARD offers you real-time visibility on the data consumption of all your mobile applications.
This allows you to quickly identify the most data consuming applications and take the appropriate action: block, compress or bypass traffic compression.
NEOPARD helps you better understand your data consumption, extend your data plan and reduce significantly the roaming costs.
You can follow up your overall data consumption or per application at any time and adjust the default configuration according to your own preferences.
Expand your possibilities and reduce your bill
No more limited bandwidth, restricted connection and high bills when traveling abroad or exceeding your data plan. NEOPARD extends your data plan to offer you more freedom.
Whether using 2G, 3G or 4G, your traffic containing text, images or videos, NEOPARD optimizes most of the applications and can save up to 90% without losing any data.
You can choose the compression rate to apply at any given moment thanks to setting preferences left free to the user.
NEOPARD uses the ANDROID VPN function in order to process and optimize data traffic through NEOPARD compressing servers.
NEOPARD data optimization is effective on any data type: text, image, SSL/HTTPS traffic, audio and video streams.
About the developer
NEOPARD is the fruit of the first French start-up company whose aim is to enhance the mobile user experience. Simple, fast, flexible and efficient: this is our team’s spirit embedded within our application, which is entirely free and respects your privacy.
No personal data is collected and no sign-up is required. Respecting your privacy and anonymity is part of our commitment.
Should you have any questions, comments or requests, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Do not wait to outclass your mobile, get NEOPARD right now and share your experience!
Sharing it with others will support our project and help us continue innovation ☺
It means it helps you track your plan as your carrier tracks it.
It provides you notifications and widget gauges to always know how much you've consumed and avoid crazy bills (we all pay much enough on mobile plans). TYP doesn't connect to your carrier, and instead uses the call log and phone statistics to estimate your plan consumption.
Online sync with your personal space on www.trackmyplan.com where you can share your consumption with the rest of your family (or whoever you want) and track it in real time through charts and statistics. Sync allows shared plan support (voice, texts, data).
Works for all countries and carriers : Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Sprint, O2, Orange, Vodafone, Virgin and more through manual configuration.
Download free carrier packs to get automatic plan configuration and accurate tariffs (if available for your country)
Similar to 3G Watchdog, Onavo, Phone usage or droidstats, but with all your plan (not just data).
Consumption statistics can be used in your Minimalistic Text widgets through "Locale variables".
Do you have this problem
- Do not want another people (Your kid, Girlfriend ,Boyfriend,Wife,Husband or anyone etc) use some application of your Tablet or Mobile.
- Do not want another people take camera by your Tablet or Mobile.
- Want to control you device when you give it to another people.
This application can help you solve this problem !!! .
This time Small Device management can control by your own device !!!
- Block An Application that do not want to access (also can block by timeline).
- Force turn on and turn off wifi
- Enable and Disable camera
-Custom display message when some of application was block (Sample "You can not play game kid !!!" ,"You can not read my E-mail Daring").
Each time you travel you can use the application to get in touch with your close ones without needing to make any changes to your contact list.
Whenever you make a call the application automatically validates the number to the SIM’s original country (the most basic example, if you’re using an UK mobile operator, the application automatically updates the prefix of your country).
What you need to remember about this application is that it produces NO changes to your contact list, it just applies to your call in course.
- "Activate roaming prefix" – Activates/Deactivates the functionality of the application
- "In roaming alert" – Alerts the user to check phone configuration when entering a roaming service.
- "All time active" – Whenever this option is active, the application will validate numbers with the country code even if NOT using a roaming service. If this option is deactivated, the application will take action only when using a roaming service.
- "Display updated phone number" – Using this option the application will show a message each time you make a call with the updated number. The message is active only for a few seconds.