Install Recipe Planner and it will walk you through a list of ingredients you may already have in your kitchen...Once finished, you can request
a short list of menus choose from or, if you don't want the blame for picking the 'wrong' item, just click 'Tell me what to make'. Either way
you'll get a quick list of ingredients needed to prepare the dish, with a guarantee that you'll have everything you need.
Where other menu suggestion applications might return few results because your pantry doesn't match their ingredient list precisely, Recipe
Planner's menus consist of a preferred ingredient list and alternate or optional ingredients in almost every category. Don't have spaghetti
noodles for Spaghetti? Penne noodles work just as well and might be a new favorite in your house. Have the rest of the ingredients for
hamburgers, but out of bread? Don't let those hot dog buns go to waste.
Since you don't want a program to tell you to keep making the same thing over and over, Recipe Planner utilizes a rating system...just rate the
menu and future suggestions will mix highly rated items along with unrated items to keep thing fresh.
Plans for future versions of Recipe Planner include
* An expanded menu and ingredient list
* A shopping list feature that will allow you to tag items to pick up on your next trip to the store
* A bonus shopping feature that will look through items you don't have, and suggest items will fill the most menus.
* Full recipes including cooking directions, ratings from other users and on online database for new menus and ingredients so you don't have to
upgrade the application to take advantage of new stuff.
* Ingredient filter to let you specify a main or side ingredient you want to use up or use as a main course for the meal (most requested update
Thanks for trying Recipe Planner, and please send you comments and suggestions.
Our local chefs use fresh, seasonal ingredients to create dishes in their own style, which brings tons of variety to our daily menus.
Choose from main dishes, sides, salads, and treats. Drinks and healthy kids’ meals, too. Menus change every day, so there’s always something new to try. Meals arrive on-demand or you can schedule delivery for a guaranteed 1-hour window up to a week in advance.
Meals arrive chilled so everything stays fresh. Simple directions for the final touch, be it a drizzle of dressing or a few minutes in your oven or microwave, means dinner’s ready—fresh and piping hot—when you’re ready to eat.
For every one of our fresh, chef-made meals you order, we feed someone in need through local food banks. We believe absolutely everyone deserves a good dinner.
Currently serving the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and New York City. Coming to Los Angeles in 2015.
Thanks for using Munchery! We’re at email@example.com or @munchery if you have any issues or suggestions.
Top Cities Served: San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Oakland, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Menlo Park, Mountain View, Berkeley, Redwood City, Los Altos, Sunnyvale, Alameda, Mill Valley, San Carlos, San Rafael, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Foster City, Belmont, Daly City… and more!
The new Red Card app also gives you instant access to Red Card-exclusive offers & coupons and the following:
- Access to an always up-to-date restaurant list
- Easy access to your account on the go – always know your balance
- Order food online on WisGo
- Find out about the latest Red Card specials & news
Not already a Red Card Meal Plan member? Sign-up on www.redcardmealplan.com. Forgot your Red Card username & password? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Red Card office at 608-256-2273.
Over 200 invited chefs, producers, winemakers and media will descend on the village of Noosa and its iconic surroundings to join foodies from all over the world to celebrate and enjoy the good things in life.
Food trails to the Hinterland and river, the beach, the Noosa National Park and of course the Festival Village will all be part of the action again and the 2015 Festival will be the most fun yet.
Don't miss out on your perfect home by using an out-of-date national portal app--we update every day with the newest local listings, straight from Realtors' database to your mobile device.
Seattle Homes Real Estate App - more homes, faster updates, better results.
•30% more Seattle-area homes than the national portal apps
•GPS-based search to find homes near you right now
•Save home searches and favorite properties, and share them with friends
•View recently sold houses and condos to estimate the value of your home
•Search foreclosures, short sales, traditional homes, brand new listings, and price reductions
**Exclusively for the Puget Sound region: Accurate Greater Seattle and Western Washington real estate listings**
Download the free app to:
- View our free meal schedule
- Sign up to volunteer
- Keep updated on the latest news from Loaves & Fishes Family Kitchen
Order From Your Favorite Kosher Restaurant Or Find A New Favorite!
We work with many kosher restaurants in your area and are constantly expanding our restaurant offers. For those of you who want to try something new, we make it easy to discover new restaurants and great deals in your area.
What cities is GetKosher.com serving?
Getkosher.com is making its debut in New York, but we soon hope to expand to serve more areas in the United States. Stay tuned!
All Kosher, All The Time
At getkosher.com we only work with kosher restaurants. There are different types of kosher, so please make sure to check the header of each restaurant to see which one they offer.
- Easily place your order for delivery & takeout on the app
- Past orders are saved for fast reordering
- Your payment information is securely stored
- View restaurant menus and information
- Browse restaurant specials
- Find kosher restaurants near you
- And much more!
Have a great suggestion? Send an email to email@example.com.
- Elige un hábito que quieras adquirir y chequea regularmente para mantenerlo. La aplicación te permite elegir entre estos 8 hábitos: Beber más agua, comer fruta, desayunar más sano, correr, dormir tus horas, meditar, leer más y caminar.
- MEWE incluye su propia red social, en la que podrás animar y ser animado por tus amigos.
- Desde la aplicación y desde la web www.mewe.com.es también podrás recibir consejos para hacértelo más fácil.
- MEWE te ofrece la posibilidad de colaborar con Banco de alimentos para fortalecer tu compromiso.
- Orangina Schweppes España garantiza que la cantidad que dones llegará íntegramente a la Federación Española de Bancos de Alimentos.
- Regístrate a través de facebook o de tu mail. Elige el hábito que quieras adquirir. En la Home observarás tu puntuación y los hábitos actuales y los completados.
- Cuando entres a chequear tu hábito harás ME. Cuando quieras colaborar con Banco de alimentos harás WE -puedes hacerlo para compensar tus fallos o compensar tus logros.-
- Cuando haces MEWE te ayudarás a reforzar un gran hábito. El de conseguir que todo lo que sea bueno para ti, también lo sea para los demás.
::: La aplicación MEWE forma parte del proyecto de responsabilidad social de Orangina Schweppes España y será impulsado por sus trabajadores:::
Salud y Wellness.
Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready
T. D. Jakes is a charismatic leader, visionary, provocative thinker, and entrepreneur who serves as senior pastor of The Potter's House, a global humanitarian organization and 30,000-member church located in Dallas.
Named "America's Best Preacher" by Time Magazine, Jakes' voice reverberates from the world's most prominent stages. Through a nexus of charitable works, T.D. Jakes extends a hand of help to the needy, heart of compassion to the hurting, and message of empowerment to the oppressed and disenfranchised.
Beyond the pulpit, Jakes ranks among the 25 Most Influential African Americans, Britain's 100 Most Influential Black People and EBONY's Power150. His worldwide impact can be felt through a media empire that spans film, television, radio, best-selling books, greeting cards and conference series.
The MegaFest app is designed to maximize and customize your conference experience. Choose from numerous conference, events and attractions that are specific to your likes and spiritual needs. View the complete conference schedule, maps, live streaming and share your experiences on social media via Twitter and Facebook.
At MegaFest, you and your family will be more than inspired and excited for the entire conference because ITS GOING TO BE BIG!!
What does this look like? Simply put, we encourage you to connect with others, live what you learn, serve where you are gifted, give of your resources and share your story.
This app helps you live out these five goals and make them part of your everyday life.
Download the official App of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati's "Being Catholic" blog for inspiring articles from everyday Catholics on what it means to discover, live, and express our Catholic faith. Find great local events, follow the conversation on facebook and twitter, watch video and more...
Access our podcasts, blogs, videos, news, livestream, and much more. Listen or watch recent archived messages and enjoy worship from various artists. Get access to the latest news from videos, the Ramp twitter feed and our weekly blog. Also, stay up to date on events, live services, product releases and more.
For more information about the Ramp please visit:
The app will notify you when a new episode is released, allow you to view all past episodes, and let you submit your own question directly from within the app.
With the Real Life Church app you'll always be only a tap away from Real Life Church on your mobile device. You can view or listen to messages by series/topic, access resources such as our website and mobile giving, and even scan QR codes that you will find around our campus.
Real Life Church is committed to helping people Find and Follow God.
Through your app you can...
- Watch Sermons
- Listen to your Sabbath School lesson
- Submit Prayer Requests
- View the Master Calendar
- Access First Church Social Media
- Get church info including what we believe, directions, service times, & contact info.
- Give securely online
- And MORE!
First Church wants to make a lasting difference in your life, in our community, and in the world. How do we go about that? By creating a church where broken lives are made whole through the power of Jesus Christ. That's the driving vision behind everything we do.
For more information about First SDA Church of Huntsville please visit www.firstsdachurch.com or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/1stsdachurch
- View videos from our Sunday morning worship services and weekly Bible study
- Connect with us on Social media through our social media integration
- Submit prayer requests on our live prayer wall
- Mobile giving
- View our calendar of events
From sermons to Bible study, our app is designed to Expand the Kingdom by Transforming Lives.
The App features powerful messages (past and present!), exciting online services, inspiring news and updates, intuitive tools for getting connected and sharing, and more.
Find healing and guidance, discover ways to get plugged into Christian community, and join our mission to radically transform the city of Cape Coral and the world at large with the Cape Christian App!
For more information about our church, please visit capechristian.com