The application complies with the latest ISSF regulations for Match and Finals.
Shooting Score includes the following features:
- QUICK DATA ENTERY
Add individual session scores easily with minimal input. Choose between different number of total shots ( 30, 40 and 60 ) and record info about each series.
- SESSION LIST
You can store practically unlimited number of sessions and see the complete overview of all sessions and their score as a summary with statistical report
- PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS
A graphical analysis of all shooting scores including trend analysis and goal setting to help you progress
- SHOOTING TIMER
Practice shooting with the timer to achieve required intervals of shooting time and breathing techniques for competition
Do you like the reports generated by the electronic target scoring systems used at shooting matches? Wouldn’t it be nice to have these reports from your training sessions?
If your answer is yes, continue reading.
There is only one problem. Your club does not have an electronic target scoring system.
Well, with this app, you are the electronic scoring system.
With MyShots, you can plot your shots, using drag and drop, and when you’re done, you can see the result in a report.
MyShots contains controls to position your shots:
Up, down, left, right adjustment of target or shot.
You organize your series in lists.
When you create a list, give it a name/description, and a target to use.
Targets included are:
ISSF 10m Air rifle,
ISSF 10m Air pistol,
ISSF 25m and 50m Precision Pistol,
ISSF 25m Rapid Fire Pistol,
ISSF 50m Rifle,
KNSA 12m KKG,
KNSA 12m KKK,
NSRA 25 yard Prone,
NSRA 100 yard,
DSB Zimmerstutzen 15m,
BDMP Nr. 4,
The ISSF 25m and 50m Precision Pistol target is used by ISSF and MLAIC disciplines in various calibers.
Therefore you have to specify whether you want your shots scored based on centre bullet or rim bullet, and the diameter of the bullet.
To get started: tap on the + to create a list.
When returned on the main screen, tap on the created list.
Tap on the + to create a series.
On the series or lists screens you can change, delete etc. an item by a press-and-hold on the item in the list until the action bar appears.
Tip: use a stylus pen for plotting.
Help text is available for every screen via a menu option.
Acessing the help option is device dependent.
If you see an icon in the upper right corner that looks like 3 little squares, press that, and it will show the help option.
If not, you have a hardware menubutton on your device, press that.
Located below the screen, either left or right.
(On a samsung galaxy s2 bottom left, on a LG l9 bottom right).
Questions, problems? send an email.
The main reason to use the shooters diary is for feedback, a record that tells you how you performed.
Shooters diary provides a record of practice and competition scores. More importantly, it helps you analyze your shooting so you know what you are doing right and help you correct the problems.
Keeping a diary is one of the best ways to improve target shooting scores.
Anyone who is serious about target shooting uses a diary, why don’t you?
10m Air Pistol
7.5m Air Pistol
10m Air Rifle
25m/50m International Pistol
25m Sport Pistol
50ft Slow Fire B-2
50ft Rapid/Timed Fire B-3
20yd Slow Fire B-4
20yd Rapid/TimedFire B-5
50yd Slow Fire B-6
25yd Rapid/Timed Fire B-8
25yd Slow Fire B-16
NRA SR 200yd
NRA SR 300yd
NRA SR 600yd
After each arrow is recorded and saved the active score sheet is updated to provide end, hit, gold and running totals.
Indoor and outdoor score history can be reviewed along side personal best records. Score sheets are saved for later review and their simple layout allows a quick cross-check at the end of competitions.
Sight Marks for Metric and Imperial distances can be recorded and this includes notch (in/out) and sight (up/down) positions.
Remember you are here to shoot, so let your companion keep the score!!
All disciplines of ISSF e.g. air pistol, air rifle (and more e.g. Bulleseye) are supported. Results can be entered in one result or flexibel for each series of e.g. 5 or 10 shoots. Up to 12 series are possible.
Filter and line reports can be defined or selected.
Result can be graphical shown. Also backup, restore and import.
Please vote for this app!
Mail if you find errors or you miss a function!
App is only available in english, french, dutch and german. If you want to translate it to your language feel free to wrote me!
A english documentation can be found on the homepage/download.
To all the people who rate the app only with 1 or 2 starts. If you do so please be so fair and write a short notice why you do so!
If you like this app and want to support the developer have a look on 'Shooting results (Donate)'. This app has no functionality but you can buy it to make a donation!
'Shooting results' will be free of charge, without any restrictions and free of advertising.
Currently the only app with official licence to use the Handicap Tables in the UK
Feature Rich Archery Scorepad with easy to use scoring sheet. Record Scores, Sight Marks, Custom Rounds for all bow styles
- Record and Save Archery Scores from a set list of Predefined rounds (Metric, Imperial and Indoor)
- Predefined Rounds include :
-- FITA Clout
-- FITA Field
-- GNAS Clout
-- Australian Clout
-- New Zealand
-- National Archery in Schools Program (NASP)
- Record Custom Round Details. Remembers the Custom Rounds Details so can re-shoot the same Round again without the need to re-enter it
- Able to Score up to 4 Archers at the same Time
- Able to Save other archers scores and view them at a later date
- Simple to use Interface for recording Archery Scores
- Saves Custom Rounds Scores if the details have been saved
- Clear Score Sheets that are as close to a real score sheet to help checking
- Round Summaries show a break down of the Round that was shot
- Best Distance Summaty. Shows the best score you got for each distance of a Round. Can see what is your best 3 dozen at 90m etc
- Archer is able to Edit any score / date that has been entered into the app either during scoring or after the round has been completed
- Archer is able to select which bows they use
- Save a separate set of Scores against each of the four different bow types (Recurve, Compound, Longbow and Barebow)
- Saved Scores and Personnel Best Scores are grouped together by Bow Type
- Able to add Manual Scores for old Scores that where shot before using the app
- Full Classification Tables for Metric, Imperial and Indoor for all age groups (GNAS. Updated March 2012)
- Full UK Handicap Tables
- Classification / Ratings Tables for AUS Rounds
- Simple Classification Lookup for GNAS and AUS.
- Classification Lookup during shooting a Round. Can see what scores you need for each Classification
- Simple Round Details Lookup for all Rounds.
- Round Detials lookup during shooting a Round
- Archer is able to define upto two Arrow Sets and give a name for each Bow Type
- Record a different set of Sight Marks for any Sets of Arrows for each Bow Type. Notch, Position and a Comment for each Sight Mark
- Able to Record Archers and Witness Signature against each Score. Shown on XLS Export
- Able to Export all Archery Scores to a Email Address as XLS and CSV
- Able to Export Score directly to the Records Officer
- Able to Export / Import the Full Database and User Preferences to the SD Card for when changing phones
- Facebook Integration. Share Scores on Facebook
- Dropbox Integration. Can Export/Import Database Dropbox. Also can export scores to Dropbox
Any Other Feature you would like to see in this App Please contact me using the email below. More then open to add any feature that could improve it. Thanks
ISSF NEWS keeps focus on our reader’s passion for the shooting sport, delivering dynamic content to tablets. The magazine casts a spotlight on the lifestyle, faces and places that define the shooting world. Stories virtually come to life with videos, slide shows, and pinch-and-zoom photos engaging readers and establishing a direct relationship as never before.
ISSF NEWS is the official publication of the International Shooting Sport Federation – ISSF – the governing body of the international shooting sport, a member of the International Olympic Committee - IOC - and so it is in charge of the Olympic shooting events. It is published bimonthly February, April, June, August, October and December and will be available for download to your tablet through the ISSF NEWS app.
The Olympic program of the Shooting Sport consists in 15 different events. Olympians compete in nine men’s events and six women’s events in three different disciplines, with five events each for rifle, pistol and shotgun shooting.
Official ISSF competitions also include the ISSF World Cup Series, the ISSF Shotgun World Championships, the ISSF Running Target World Championship and the ISSF World Championship in all events, which also feature 300m rifle events and 25m Center Fire and Standard Pistol events, as well as junior events.
The ISSF World Cup Series is articulated in 4 different World Cup stages in Rifle and Pistol events and in 4 different stages in Shotgun events. The World Cup stages are organized by national member federations by appointment of the International Shooting Sport Federation every year, and usually take place in different countries between March and July. Combined World Cup stages, where Shotgun, Rifle and Pistol competitions are shot, can be organized.
ISSF World Cup Finals are organized every year, as a conclusion of the ISSF World Cup Series. Usually, two separate World Cup Finals for Shotgun events and Rifle & Pistol events are organized. At the end of the World Cup Series, the best eight shooters in each event with the highest qualification values will qualify out of the ISSF World Cup Series. Within one event, only a maximum of two shooters per nation will be permitted to compete in the World Cup Final. Next to the best eight, wild cards are granted to the Title Defenders, and, in the years of the Olympic Games and of the World Championships, to the three medalists in each event.
Shooting clubs can cheaply employ a ShootScore server to leverage the functionality of this app and provide a number of top-level services to their members. These services include:
-Live Scoreboard with rapid refresh....see your members scores change as they are entered
-Automatic filtering by Date, Calibre, Class or Discipline
-Disciplines which allow for up to 15 sequences
-one button to save all scores to .csv for use in club compliance or championship spreadsheets
-easy maintenance via an included desktop or tablet app which enables bulk entry of Scores and Members
Please note, version 3 is no longer compatible with Version 2 servers. Please check with your club before upgrading your app.
The program allows a shooter to schedule drills in combining a set of intervals (sets) with a variety of acoustic and visual signals. It is possible to create any sequence of intervals using a loop in loop design. There are several preinstalled exercises for training in dry fire and for live range shooting with the necessary voice commands.
Tags: shooter, ISSF (International Shooting Sport Federation), gun, pistol, rifle, precision, rapid, timer
With the SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create drills, enter and save shooter’s details, record total scores or individual target hits. It allows you to enter the time manually, or links by Bluetooth to the DAA SHOTMAXX timer to automatically receive the individual split times of each shot fired. You can then enter comments related to each shot if needed.
With SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create a training session with an unlimited number of shooters and drills. You can record your sessions and then share the results by email, Facebook or utilizing the Dropbox cloud feature.
SHOTMAXX Trainer features include:
• Track training sessions for one or more shooters.
• Enter Drill details and include a picture of the drill for future setup convenience.
• All IPSC and IDPA divisions are available to choose from – or you can add additional divisions/categories of your own.
• Double-Alpha SHOTMAXX timer integration. Split times can be received vie Bluetooth directly from your SHOTMAXX timer, or entered manually.
• Times can be entered manually via a big button keypad.
• iOS devices can be backed up and synchronized using the Dropbox Cloud.
• Sessions will keep track of your score, shot time and hit factor.
• You will be able to sort the results per sessions, sorting by name, time, points or hit-factor.
• You will be able to enter comments regarding individual split times, to record information about a particular shot.
• Drill scores can be entered as one result (IPSC 95/100 for example) or using the individual Target scoring calculator, which allows you to enter the hits on each target.
• A Repetition can be exported to Messages, Mail, Twitter or Facebook.
• The whole Session can be exported by Mail.
• Drills can be Imported or Exported. Download pre-made drills from users on our Forums.
• Batch mode for only recording shots, without scoring points/score.
* Manage bows
* Manage trainings
* Intuitive input of the results
* Scoreboard (with print functionality for Android 4.4 and above)
* Material Design principles
* Android Wear support
Bugs and new features
If you find any bugs or you have ideas for new features you can either contact me directly or use the following ticket tracking system: https://bitbucket.org/DreierF/my-targets/issues
If you're interested to participate in the beta test of MyTargets app, you can do it gladly by joining the following G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/102686119334423317437
1. To enter score click on the target and drag it to the desired position
2. To delete score click on the displayed sscore number
3. To enter next End click on Next
4. To delete score from score list keep certain score touched until Delete Score appears
5. To select score from Score list click on the score
Any comment is appreciated :) I hope you will have fun using it :)
Say goodbye to paper-based archery score sheets!
This app is designed to replace FITA and GNAS paper-based target, clout, matchplay and field archery score sheets with a digital equivalent, in a format that closely reflects the real score sheets.
Archery clubs would benefit the most from this app, especially when the app is deployed on multiple devices, ideally one device per target or scorer.
This app may also be useful for individuals who want to keep a digital record of their results.
The scoring interface has been designed to look just like a real paper-based archery score sheets, to reflect the process of filling out a real score sheet, allowing quick familiarisation with the app.
After opening the app, the user would typically follow these steps:
1) Insert a new shoot (flight) record, or open an existing shoot record from the list.
2a) Specify the date of the flight (the current date is chosen by default).
2b) Enter a name for the flight, or choose from the list of session names.
2c) Choose from FITA outdoor, FITA indoor, GNAS imperial, GNAS metric, GNAS indoor, Clout, Matchplay or Field rounds.
2d) Specify the name of the round by choosing from the list of standard round names, or by entering a round name manually (selecting from the list is preferred, unless the correct round name doesn't exist).
2e) Choose the standard score sheet type from the list.
2f) Enter the target number (can contain letters).
2g) Choose the number of archers on the target.
3) Press OK to proceed to the archer details and score sheets.
4) Fill in the details of each archer, including the archer’s name (can contain numbers), club name, age group and bow type.
5) The score sheet view will then be shown, with intuitive buttons to navigate between each of the sheets/archers.
6) To complete the scores on a score sheet, simply touch the relevant ‘distance’ on the score sheet. The app will automatically select the next empty arrow score cell, ready for the score to be entered using intuitive coloured buttons which match the colours on the target face.
7) Once all the scores have been entered, the archer and witness must 'write' their signature on the screen, just like you would on paper in normal competition.
8) Once the score sheets have been completed for all archers on the target, you can ‘submit’ them at the touch of a button.
9) When you submit the score sheets, they will be saved as Excel files and PNG image files, within a zip file created on the SD card or internal memory (depending on the device).
10) After the score sheets are saved on the device, you will be presented with options for sending the score sheets to another location, eg. attached to an email, or via Bluetooth, etc.
This app was designed for tablet devices with large screens, but screens as small as 4.3 inches are also supported.
Important: This app must always have access to the SD card or internal memory (depending on the device), otherwise the app will be unable to back-up the score sheet data if the app is closed, and you will be unable to submit any score sheets!
- Beautiful design
- Archers can zoom in, zoom out, and move the scoreboard
- Touch the screen to mark your arrows
- Create profile and set archery specific settings
- App automatically detects your location using GPS for each session
- Choose various targets based on distance
- App stores for each session / distance
- Time , Date
- X, 10s and 9s shot
- You can compare your score to your previous best scores as shown in a beautiful scorechart and markings on scoreboard
- Scorechart can be viewed anytime during the play in a beautiful chart
- The app supports 6 and 3 arrow/end
Cette application vous permet de répondre, de corriger et de suivre toutes vos séries de tests sur DVD du Code de la Route.
Si vous en avez marre de répondre sur papier lors de test sur DVD, cette application est pour vous!
Vous pourrez désormais répondre à vos questions, revenir en arrière pour un éventuel changement de réponse, puis passer à la correction définitive. Un écran récapitulatif vous indiquera ensuite vos erreurs, ainsi que leur nombre.
Vous pourrez également suivre vos progrès grâce à un graphique vous indiquant votre progression au cours du temps.
**ATTENTION: Cette appli ne propose en aucun cas des questions, elle ne sert qu'à remplacer un support papier pour suivre sa progression!**