Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
"Dead simple and free, what more could you ask for? - LifeHacker
Also featured on Android Community, Talk Android, IntoMobile, Android Headlines, and Droid Life!
Fast, Simple, Elegant
A homescreen widget to show messages (or SMS) received in Google Hangouts
Fully resizable and shows your messages at a glance.
Because of limitations to the Android system, only new Hangouts will be shown and only works for 4.3+
You must first install Google Hangouts! :)
By having the GIFs for access in an app, and attaching them in the same way as a picture of your cat, you can send them almost as easily as you normal stickers
The included stickers are: (these are Google's names, not mine)
Angry, Cake, Cat Happy, Cat Heart, Celebration, Cheers, Confused, Crying, Double High Five, Fist bump, Flexed Arm, Frustrated, Ghost, Halo Guy, Happy, Happy Blushing, Happy Crying, Heart Eyed, Joy, Kiss, LOL, Meh, Mums The Word, Music, Oh No, Okay, OMG Terrified, Poop, Praying, Princess, Sad, Scared, Sick, Silly, Sleepy, Smirk, Sparkling Heart, Sunglasses, Thumbs Down, Thumbs Up, Thumping Heart, Waving, Wink, Winter, Worried, Spring, Valentine, New Year, Irish
As well as some extras from the easter eggs (ponies included)
The app includes a detailed guide of use and a YouTube video displaying its use
Note: Stickers are images, they will count as MMS messages if sent as a text, but are still free if you are using a hangouts chat (Google to Google)
Note that if Hangouts updates, the Xposed module will likely break until this updates. You can turn off auto updates or use the non-Xposed module, as that will still work
Internet - Ads
Access WiFi state & Access network state - Ads
Storage - For storing the stickers
Want to remove ads?
Follow the guide here: https://github.com/Quinny898/StickersforHangouts
Wonderful drawings in the feature image courtesy of members of XDA forum members
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
This is NOT a stand alone app and needs DashClock to work.
If you have any Exchange accounts that does not work with inbox, deselect those account from the settings within the extension settings.
* Unread count for the selected GMAIL Accounts.
* Shortcut to inbox app.
Base code credits for: Roman Nurik
Icon made by: Jeremy Avery
for more information.
This app shows Hangouts notification on Sony Smart Watch.
Please turn on Accessibility. Settings > Accessibility > Hangouts - Smart Extras
Optimized for Sony SmartWatch 2.
When receive two or more messages, can display all messages on ONLY android 4.1 or later.
When unread message left in notification bar, can't receive message content.
My application can't cancel notification of Hangouts, because that application is distinct application.
If you use two or more application like LINE Smart Extension or Kakao Smart Extension, please turn on only one accessibility option from among there. (It's not required. But maybe more safe.)
Can't use with KakaoTalk Smart Extension BETA.
Please update BETA application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Other improvements over DashClock built-in Gmail extension include:
• Clicking Gmail+ notification opens the contents of the actual message, instead of the contents of the entire inbox
• Support for persistent notification, providing quick access to Gmail directly from device's lock screen even if there are no new messages
This extension relies on notification access functionality, and requires explicitly granting notification access through system security settings, as well as enabling notifications in Gmail application settings. For convenience notification access can also be configured through DashClock extension settings.
In order to add Gmail+ Extension to DashClock Widget:
• Launch DashClock Widget settings
• Select Add Another Extension option
• Select Gmail+ from the list of available extensions
In order to configure notification access:
• Launch DashClock Widget settings
• Select settings button of DashClock Gmail+ Extension
• Select Notification access option in extension's settings
• Tick a checkbox next to DashClock Gmail+ Extension
DashClock Gmail+ Extension requires Gmail http://goo.gl/XJX8K3 and DashClock Widget http://goo.gl/9U0MyV applications installed and running.
DashClock Gmail+ Extension is an open source project, you can check out its source code at http://goo.gl/jveozD.
WHY USE WECHAT:
• ALWAYS FREE: No annual subscription fee. Absolutely free for life.
• FREE VOICE & VIDEO CALLS: High-quality free calls to anywhere in the world.
• GROUP CHAT: Create group chats with up to 100 people.
• MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, image, text, and voice messages.
• STICKER GALLERY: Hundreds of free, fun, animated stickers to express your feelings from some of your favorite cartoons and movies.
• MOMENTS: Share your best moments on your personal photo stream.
• BETTER PRIVACY: WeChat gives you the highest level of control over your privacy. It’s the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe.
• MEET NEW FRIENDS: Use “Friend Radar”, “People Nearby” and “Shake” to meet others.
• ADDICTIVE GAMES: Compete with your friends on some of the hottest games.
• REALTIME LOCATION: Instead of having to tell others where you are, just use real-time location sharing.
• LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 20 different languages and can translate messages to any language.
• AND MORE: Desktop app, custom wallpaper, custom notifications, group walkie-talkie, official accounts.
When you login, first I request the read_mailbox permission to get your inbox unread count, and then I request the manage_notifications permission, these permissions must be requested separate because one is read and the other is publish. My app only reads messages/notifications. I do not use these permissions to publish anything to your facebook feed.
Not Logged In
If after update you may see this message. If you do try to logout and back in via settings or also clear app data through the Android Settings. This should clear up this issue.
Dashclock Facebook Extension has been open sourced and published on Github!
Please help translate: https://github.com/robbypond/DashclockFacebookExtension-Localization
DashClock Facebook Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Thanks to John Seidner for the upgrade icons!
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please follow us on Facebook:
FreePP is a free VoIP and multimedia SMS application that works across all platforms. You can enjoy FreePP on your Android phone and any other smartphones and tablets with any OS.
Wherever you are, as long as you are connected to the internet through WiFi or 3G, you can have one to one/one to many free voice calls, free texts, free picture sharing and messages with FreePP users around the globe.
Four main functions of FreePP:
1. Voice call: excellent voice quality that makes you feel like chitchatting with friends who sit right next to you!
2. Multimedia message: With FreePP, real time sharing is just within a click! It’s fun and convenient. You can send texts, emoticons, pictures, voice messages, and other files to your FreePP contacts.
3. Many to Many group chat: FreePP enables a friendly group chat environment. Now you and your friends around the world can easily share lives through texts, voice messages and pictures.
4. File sending support: FreePP android version supported send for files, music, movies and many other types of files that transferred freely between Android phone! It’s make you convenient to work, share and play anywhere.
Four main features of FreePP:
1. Free Services: Once you and your contact are both on FreePP, all your calls, texts, and multimedia messages will be free! International calls or calls across different devices/platforms would no longer be a trouble! They are still free. However, if you are calling someone who is not a FreePP user, you will be charged by local operators.
2. No missed messages: FreePP remains active even when you are not using it. You would never miss a single call or message. When your phones are turned off, notifications will arrive when you turn them on.
3. Security matters: FreePP is a real name social tool that’s based on your contact list. Users do not have to worry about unnecessary friending invitations from strangers or spam messages. On top of that, FreePP is a high secured voice tool. Your calls will not be phone hacked.
4. User friendly: FreePP requires no registration, logging-in, or memorizing your password. All you have to do is validify your phone number. You don’t even have to enter passwords everytime you activate FreePP. FreePP is integrated and synced with your contact list. You will find it easy to check out who’s your FreePP friends in your contact list.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on Facebook:
You can send a new drawing, just like you would take a picture with your camera, after you having this app you will be given the choice between your phone camera and this app.
Anyway the app contains full instructions , and you can take a look at the pictures and video bellow... have fun!
Keywords : Drawings, camera,facebook, hangouts, chat
I do not use these permissions to do collect your information.
**You must enable Service "DashClock Snapchat Extension" in Accessibility Options for the extension to work**
**It is usually found in Settings, Accessibility on Nexus devices / Vanilla Android**
**For Samsung Devices it is Setting, My Device tab, Accessibility**
- This app is an extension for DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD) which must be installed
- This app only for Pro-version of Balance BY, purchased in the Google Play (http://goo.gl/LA3GYT).
Do not hesitate to report any issue by leaving a 5 stars comment !
Source code : https://github.com/slvn/android-aosp-mms
Interested in beta version ?
- Join this community : https://plus.google.com/communities/116458022649785714772
- Accept the beta test : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fr.slvn.mms
- Wait for the store to propose the beta.
Using TextSecure, you can communicate instantly while avoiding SMS fees, create groups so that you can chat in real time with all your friends at once, and share media or attachments all with complete privacy. The server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data.
★ Private. TextSecure uses an advanced end to end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message every time.
★ Open Source. TextSecure is Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code. TextSecure is the only private messenger that uses open source peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols to keep your messages safe.
★ Group Chat. TextSecure allows you to create encrypted groups so you can have private conversations with all your friends at once. Not only are the messages encrypted, but the TextSecure server never has access to any group metadata such as the membership list, group title, or group icon.
★ Fast. The TextSecure protocol is designed to operate in the most constrained environment possible. Using TextSecure, messages are instantly delivered to friends.
TextSecure is not currently compatible with tablets, but support for larger screens is on our roadmap and will be included in a future release!
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
★ Discover nearby Instagram users
★ Remove ads
Photo: "City of Seattle" by John Tregoning – https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnniewalker/12686325055
1. Install and open Muzei (http://goo.gl/Eph7Ou)
2. Open Muzei settings with the three dots at the buttom right corner of the screen
3. Select "Customize"
4. Select "Flickr"
5. Enter your favorite Flickr user with the settings icon and enjoy photos from the public stream
Photo: Cityscape by Romain Guy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/romainguy/5968961169)
This is an extension for the DashClock widget by Roman Nurik. It requires DashClock to be installed:
How to enable the extension:
1. Open DashClock's settings and navigate to section Extensions
2. Click + Add another extension
3. Select Stack Exchange, enter site and user ID and you're done!