"Dead simple and free, what more could you ask for? - LifeHacker
Also featured on Android Community, Talk Android, IntoMobile, Android Headlines, and Droid Life!
Fast, Simple, Elegant
A homescreen widget to show messages (or SMS) received in Google Hangouts
Fully resizable and shows your messages at a glance.
Because of limitations to the Android system, only new Hangouts will be shown and only works for 4.3+
You must first install Google Hangouts! :)
for more information.
This app shows Hangouts notification on Sony Smart Watch.
Please turn on Accessibility. Settings > Accessibility > Hangouts - Smart Extras
Optimized for Sony SmartWatch 2.
When receive two or more messages, can display all messages on ONLY android 4.1 or later.
When unread message left in notification bar, can't receive message content.
My application can't cancel notification of Hangouts, because that application is distinct application.
If you use two or more application like LINE Smart Extension or Kakao Smart Extension, please turn on only one accessibility option from among there. (It's not required. But maybe more safe.)
Can't use with KakaoTalk Smart Extension BETA.
Please update BETA application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
**Not affiliated or sanctioned by Google or Hangouts and all rights reserved by the owners
This app allows you to place an elegant blocking element over the Google Hangouts video button. It moves out of your way to allow access with a simple swipe from right to left.
It deactivates as easily as it activates, and can be placed *anywhere* on your screen through the settings.
This app doesn't store or transmit any data at all. It just blocks a portion of the screen you choose, and goes away when asked.
When you login, first I request the read_mailbox permission to get your inbox unread count, and then I request the manage_notifications permission, these permissions must be requested separate because one is read and the other is publish. My app only reads messages/notifications. I do not use these permissions to publish anything to your facebook feed.
Please help translate: http://crowdin.net/project/dashclockfacebookextension/invite
DashClock Facebook Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Report Issues/Request features:
Thanks to John Seidner for the upgrade icons!
NOTE: DashClock does not allow me to add buttons to the listing, so until support for that is added I will not be able to add play controls. Go to the settings to set what music player opens when you press the dashclock entry. Your player cannot be autodetected so it must be manually configured.
GoneMAD Music Player
Android Music Player
PlayerPro (enable scrobbling or settings - music library - music updates)
Rocket Player (enable scrobbling)
Official Last.FM Player
n7player (enable scrobbling)
Winamp (enable scrobbling and last.fm player needs to be installed)
Grooveshark (enable scrobble to simple last.fm)
Shuttle (enable scrobbling)
JRTStudio Android Music Player
Bubbleupnp (enable scrobbling)
Mixzing (enable scrobbling)
CloudAround (enable scrobbling)
Dood's Music Streamer (Enable Accessibility)
Pandora (4.4+ only, enable notification listener)
Spotify (track info wont show up until the first track change)
Partial Support (Able to show song info but cannot detect if playing or paused):
Android 4.4+: Enable the Notification Listener setting to support any player that also supports the android lockscreen music controls.
Android 4.3 and earlier: Unfortunately Pandora, Songza, and 8tracks do not broadcast any playing info so it can not be supported. Jet Audio's scrobbling is broken so until that is fixed it will not be able to be supported either. Other players not listed might also work, but have not been tested. If the player supports last.fm scrobbling, it most likely will work if turned on.
To add support for your app, implement one of the apis listed here: http://bit.ly/YrBwz3
DashClock Music Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Email any suggestions/issues to email@example.com or visit the forums: http://gonemadmusicplayer.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=feedback
Translations for the settings can be added here: http://www.getlocalization.com/DashClockMusicExtension/
-com.android.vending.BILLING: Used for optional donations (in app purchase). This extension will always be 100% free but donations are welcome.
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-wifiinfo or create a patch and send me a pull-request (if you're adventurous enough).
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
You can send a new drawing, just like you would take a picture with your camera, after you having this app you will be given the choice between your phone camera and this app.
Anyway the app contains full instructions , and you can take a look at the pictures and video bellow... have fun!
Keywords : Drawings, camera,facebook, hangouts, chat
When you can clearly see how many you have left to read, it encourages you to read them and get that number down!
Please note, this is an unofficial app which *requires* a Pocket account - please see www.getpocket.com.
To configure your account:
- Install DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD)
- Add the extension for this app within DashClock Settings
- Open 'Settings' and Tap 'Pocket Account'
- Tap to Sign In - it will perform a short task to retrieve a token from Pocket, and then it will redirect to your browser
- Once the page on the Pocket website has loaded, allow the app access to your Pocket account using your username/password
- Click 'Allow App' - this will redirect you back to the Settings screen
-. The Settings screen will perform another short task whilst it requests and stores the token granted from Pocket
6. The widget will appear - and will shortly update with your unread items
This app can also be used as a normal homescreen or lockscreen widget. It's up to you! In this case, please configure your Pocket account using the 'Unread Articles' app provided.
If you have any issues with or suggestions for the DashClock extension or widget, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to add Skype Extension to DashClock Widget:
• Launch DashClock Widget settings
• Select Add Another Extension option
• Select Skype from the list of available extensions
In order to configure notification access:
• Launch DashClock Widget settings
• Select settings button of DashClock Skype Extension
• Select Notification access option in extension's settings
• Tick a checkbox next to DashClock Skype Extension
DashClock Skype Extension requires Skype http://goo.gl/gQ2NyB and DashClock Widget http://goo.gl/9U0MyV applications installed and running.
Skype is a trade mark of Skype and sol@pps is not affiliated, sponsored, authorised or otherwise associated by/with the Skype group of companies.
More about KakaoTalk:
★ Chosen by more than 130 million users worldwide
★ Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family
★ Uses Internet connection (3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging
★ Supports: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows OS, Asha, Bada
- FAST: Speedy & reliable messaging no matter what your network
- FREE CHATS: FREE messages & multimedia (photos, videos, voice notes)
- FREE CALLS: High-quality voice calls (1:1 and group)
- EMOTICONS: Express it all with our included emoticons PLUS select from endless sticker collections in our Item Store
- GROUP CHAT: Chats with an unlimited number of friends
- PLUS FRIEND: Exclusive coupons & deals from your favorite brands
- VOICE FILTER: Fun free calls with Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filters
Other Amazing Features:
- Share your location
- Add friends using BlackBerry PIN
- See who read your messages (unread count)
- Multitask during free calls (send messages in other chat rooms)
- Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
- Use KakaoTalk on any smartphone and PC (multi-platform)
- Have even more fun with Kakao mobile games
I do not use these permissions to do collect your information.
**You must enable Service "DashClock Snapchat Extension" in Accessibility Options for the extension to work**
**It is usually found in Settings, Accessibility on Nexus devices / Vanilla Android**
**For Samsung Devices it is Setting, My Device tab, Accessibility**
Installing and logging into Evernote and installing Dashclock Widget are prerequisites for using this extension.
Evernote Dashclock Extension is open sourced under the Apache License (2.0) and is available at https://github.com/tyvsmith/EvernoteReminderDashclock
Apache License, Version 2.0
This app will automatically adjust the picture size to be the maximum allowed without losing any part of it, avoiding cropped pictures.
You can load any picture from your photo gallery or take one with your device camera.
If your picture is not square sized you can fill the empty spaces with a color or a wallpaper background.
You can also set the size and position of the picture using pinch gesture and sliding the picture.
- Hangouts profile photo uncropped.
- Automatic resizing.
- Manual adjustment in size (pinch gesture) and position (slide a finger).
- Selection of pictures from the photo album.
- Take a picture from the camera.
- Control of image rotation.
- Select background color of the image.
- Selection of wallpaper background of the image.
- "Set as" to place the photo on your profile Hangouts (or any other application that supports this feature).
Unofficial Product. This application is the sole creation and responsibility of Amalgam Apps. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Hangouts, names, trademarks, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
More from developer
1. Install and open Muzei (http://goo.gl/Eph7Ou)
2. Open Muzei settings with the three dots at the buttom right corner of the screen
3. Select "Customize"
4. Select "Flickr"
5. Enter your favorite Flickr user with the settings icon and enjoy photos from the public stream
This is an extension for the DashClock widget by Roman Nurik. It requires DashClock to be installed:
How to enable the extension:
1. Open DashClock's settings and navigate to section Extensions
2. Click + Add another extension
3. Select Stack Exchange, enter site and user ID and you're done!