Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
"Dead simple and free, what more could you ask for? - LifeHacker
Also featured on Android Community, Talk Android, IntoMobile, Android Headlines, and Droid Life!
Fast, Simple, Elegant
A homescreen widget to show messages (or SMS) received in Google Hangouts
Fully resizable and shows your messages at a glance.
Because of limitations to the Android system, only new Hangouts will be shown and only works for 4.3+
You must first install Google Hangouts! :)
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
By having the GIFs for access in an app, and attaching them in the same way as a picture of your cat, you can send them almost as easily as you normal stickers
The included stickers are: (these are Google's names, not mine)
Angry, Cake, Cat Happy, Cat Heart, Celebration, Cheers, Confused, Crying, Double High Five, Fist bump, Flexed Arm, Frustrated, Ghost, Halo Guy, Happy, Happy Blushing, Happy Crying, Heart Eyed, Joy, Kiss, LOL, Meh, Mums The Word, Music, Oh No, Okay, OMG Terrified, Poop, Praying, Princess, Sad, Scared, Sick, Silly, Sleepy, Smirk, Sparkling Heart, Sunglasses, Thumbs Down, Thumbs Up, Thumping Heart, Waving, Wink, Winter, Worried, Spring, Valentine, New Year, Irish
As well as some extras from the easter eggs (ponies included)
The app includes a detailed guide of use and a YouTube video displaying its use
Note: Stickers are images, they will count as MMS messages if sent as a text, but are still free if you are using a hangouts chat (Google to Google)
Note that if Hangouts updates, the Xposed module will likely break until this updates. You can turn off auto updates or use the non-Xposed module, as that will still work
Internet - Ads
Access WiFi state & Access network state - Ads
Storage - For storing the stickers
Want to remove ads?
Follow the guide here: https://github.com/Quinny898/StickersforHangouts
Wonderful drawings in the feature image courtesy of members of XDA forum members
WHY USE WECHAT:
• ALWAYS FREE: No annual subscription fee. Absolutely free for life.
• FREE VOICE & VIDEO CALLS: High-quality free calls to anywhere in the world.
• GROUP CHAT: Create group chats with up to 100 people.
• MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, image, text, and voice messages.
• STICKER GALLERY: Hundreds of free, fun, animated stickers to express your feelings from some of your favorite cartoons and movies.
• MOMENTS: Share your best moments on your personal photo stream.
• BETTER PRIVACY: WeChat gives you the highest level of control over your privacy. It’s the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe.
• MEET NEW FRIENDS: Use “Friend Radar”, “People Nearby” and “Shake” to meet others.
• ADDICTIVE GAMES: Compete with your friends on some of the hottest games.
• REALTIME LOCATION: Instead of having to tell others where you are, just use real-time location sharing.
• LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 20 different languages and can translate messages to any language.
• AND MORE: Desktop app, custom wallpaper, custom notifications, group walkie-talkie, official accounts.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
This is NOT a stand alone app and needs DashClock to work.
If you have any Exchange accounts that does not work with inbox, deselect those account from the settings within the extension settings.
* Unread count for the selected GMAIL Accounts.
* Shortcut to inbox app.
Base code credits for: Roman Nurik
Icon made by: Jeremy Avery
Other improvements over DashClock built-in Gmail extension include:
• Clicking Gmail+ notification opens the contents of the actual message, instead of the contents of the entire inbox
• Support for persistent notification, providing quick access to Gmail directly from device's lock screen even if there are no new messages
This extension relies on notification access functionality, and requires explicitly granting notification access through system security settings, as well as enabling notifications in Gmail application settings. For convenience notification access can also be configured through DashClock extension settings.
In order to add Gmail+ Extension to DashClock Widget:
• Launch DashClock Widget settings
• Select Add Another Extension option
• Select Gmail+ from the list of available extensions
In order to configure notification access:
• Launch DashClock Widget settings
• Select settings button of DashClock Gmail+ Extension
• Select Notification access option in extension's settings
• Tick a checkbox next to DashClock Gmail+ Extension
DashClock Gmail+ Extension requires Gmail http://goo.gl/XJX8K3 and DashClock Widget http://goo.gl/9U0MyV applications installed and running.
DashClock Gmail+ Extension is an open source project, you can check out its source code at http://goo.gl/jveozD.
GO SMS Pro 6 is arriving! The new SMS has been redesigned from start to finish, bringing you a brand new looking and intelligent mobile experience!
GO SMS Pro - Nearly 100 Million users' choice, all time #1 messaging app to replace the stock!
The brand new messaging app is simple, intuitive, personalizing and fun!
GO SMS Pro comes with beautiful themes, lovely stickers, private box, GO chat (send free SMS & MMS) , pop up windows, dual sim support, and much more. We are committed to making GO SMS Pro faster, safer and tons of great features - messaging has never been so fun and efficient!
What our users say about our product:
"Undoubtedly, Go SMS offers the best messaging services and most advanced features among all the Android applications by far and totally deserves to bear the title as the best messaging app for Android." - Techaron
"For a much better SMS/MMS experience on Android, check out GO SMS Pro. This free messaging app has an elegant, customizable UI and a ton of SMS features including scheduling, folders organization, sending over Wi-Fi, and more—with very little memory usage too." - Lifehacker
"GO SMS Pro isn’t your usual SMS replacement app, it takes the messaging experience to the next level. Everything from an endless amount of themes to an uncanny amount of customization make this messaging app stand out from the rest." - Androidmeter
- Hundreds of personalized themes and lovely stickers (keep increasing)
- Private box to encrypt messages & protect your privacy
- GO chat support for free messages and group messaging
- Sticky conversations help you focus on important contacts by sticking them at the top
- Pop up new messages for quick viewing and replying
- Dual SIM matching, supports 8,000+ dual SIM devices (keep increasing)
- SMS blocker smartly block blacklist/keywords and filter spam messages
- Automatically categorize strangers conversations and keep your Inbox simplicity
- Support disabling all sponsored messages
- Advanced Private Box for renaming or hiding entrance, faking notification as well
- Customize the time of "delay to send"
- Unlimited cloud storage space for message backup
- Free to enjoy all the Getjar paid themes (Upgrade to Themes VIP)
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of this app is governed by our Terms of Service: http://www.goforandroid.com/en/term-of-service.html
for more information.
This app shows Hangouts notification on Sony Smart Watch.
Please turn on Accessibility. Settings > Accessibility > Hangouts - Smart Extras
Optimized for Sony SmartWatch 2.
When receive two or more messages, can display all messages on ONLY android 4.1 or later.
When unread message left in notification bar, can't receive message content.
My application can't cancel notification of Hangouts, because that application is distinct application.
If you use two or more application like LINE Smart Extension or Kakao Smart Extension, please turn on only one accessibility option from among there. (It's not required. But maybe more safe.)
Can't use with KakaoTalk Smart Extension BETA.
Please update BETA application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Do not hesitate to report any issue by leaving a 5 stars comment !
Source code : https://github.com/slvn/android-aosp-mms
Interested in beta version ?
- Join this community : https://plus.google.com/communities/116458022649785714772
- Accept the beta test : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fr.slvn.mms
- Wait for the store to propose the beta.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please follow us on Facebook:
FreePP is a free VoIP and multimedia SMS application that works across all platforms. You can enjoy FreePP on your Android phone and any other smartphones and tablets with any OS.
Wherever you are, as long as you are connected to the internet through WiFi or 3G, you can have one to one/one to many free voice calls, free texts, free picture sharing and messages with FreePP users around the globe.
Four main functions of FreePP:
1. Voice call: excellent voice quality that makes you feel like chitchatting with friends who sit right next to you!
2. Multimedia message: With FreePP, real time sharing is just within a click! It’s fun and convenient. You can send texts, emoticons, pictures, voice messages, and other files to your FreePP contacts.
3. Many to Many group chat: FreePP enables a friendly group chat environment. Now you and your friends around the world can easily share lives through texts, voice messages and pictures.
4. File sending support: FreePP android version supported send for files, music, movies and many other types of files that transferred freely between Android phone! It’s make you convenient to work, share and play anywhere.
Four main features of FreePP:
1. Free Services: Once you and your contact are both on FreePP, all your calls, texts, and multimedia messages will be free! International calls or calls across different devices/platforms would no longer be a trouble! They are still free. However, if you are calling someone who is not a FreePP user, you will be charged by local operators.
2. No missed messages: FreePP remains active even when you are not using it. You would never miss a single call or message. When your phones are turned off, notifications will arrive when you turn them on.
3. Security matters: FreePP is a real name social tool that’s based on your contact list. Users do not have to worry about unnecessary friending invitations from strangers or spam messages. On top of that, FreePP is a high secured voice tool. Your calls will not be phone hacked.
4. User friendly: FreePP requires no registration, logging-in, or memorizing your password. All you have to do is validify your phone number. You don’t even have to enter passwords everytime you activate FreePP. FreePP is integrated and synced with your contact list. You will find it easy to check out who’s your FreePP friends in your contact list.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on Facebook:
More about KakaoTalk:
★ Chosen by more than 150 million users worldwide
★ Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family
★ Uses Internet connection (3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging
★ Supports: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows OS, Asha
- FAST: Speedy & reliable messaging no matter what your network
- FREE CHATS: FREE messages & multimedia (photos, videos, voice notes)
- FREE CALLS: High-quality voice calls (1:1 and group)
- EMOTICONS: Express it all with our included emoticons PLUS select from endless sticker collections in our Item Store
- GROUP CHAT: Chats with an unlimited number of friends
- PLUS FRIEND: Exclusive coupons & deals from your favorite brands
- VOICE FILTER: Fun free calls with Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filters
- ANDROID WEAR: Reply with voice from wearable devices
Other Amazing Features:
- Share your location
- Add friends using BlackBerry PIN
- See who read your messages (unread count)
- Multitask during free calls (send messages in other chat rooms)
- Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
- Use KakaoTalk on any smartphone and PC (multi-platform)
- Have even more fun with Kakao mobile games
Contact us at http://www.kakao.com/talk/en/contact
Like us at http://facebook.com/kakaotalk
Follow us at http://twitter.com/kakaotalk
- Free Voice & Video calls (Beta) †
- Chat with Facebook friends
- Free international SMS ††
- Share Photos & Video
- Chat with Windows Live friends
- Stay online on Android & PC at the same time, receive messages only where you are active †††
********* Important *********
You need to install the latest Yahoo Messenger Voice and Video Plug-in to enable the call features
† Video (Beta) requires OS 2.3 and the Yahoo Messenger Plug-in (OS2.2+ for myTouch 4G and EVO)
†† SMS text messages can be sent for free to phone numbers in USA, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Canada, Pakistan, Kuwait and Thailand
††† Currently supported with the latest Yahoo Messenger for PC
Chat with friends on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone:
• BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
• Know when messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
• Say ‘hello’ with BBM Voice – free voice calling between BBM Contacts*
• Quickly share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
• Allow contacts to view your location live on a map, powered by Glympse*
• See when contacts are responding to your message
• Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
With BBM, what you share is yours to control:
• Timed Messages: Set how long contacts have access to messages and pictures shared in a chat before it disappears from the screen.**
• Message Retraction: ‘Retract’ a message to remove it from your BBM chat.*
• You choose how to share your information - BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it's more private, and you always control who can contact you
• You choose your contacts – 2-way opt-in means you have control over who is able to message you
Chat and Share with many at once:
• Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists, and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren't part of your own BBM contact list.
• Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
• Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
BBM Channels: Join conversations happening now about the things you love.
• Create a new channel to share your thoughts, ideas and passions.
• Subscribe to an existing BBM channel to join chats with others who share your interests.
Create your own BBM profile:
• Post a profile picture using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
• Update your status to let people know what you’re up to or how you feel
Download BBM for free today.
Data charges may apply
While these features are designed to remove the message or picture the recipient’s BBM chat view, they do not prevent recipients from capturing an image of the content by taking a screenshot or using an image capture device. Retracting a message after it has been read by the recipient will remove the message from the BBM chat view, but will not affect copies of the message that the recipient may have made prior to the message being retracted.
*Note features not available on Android smartphones running 2.3.x (Gingerbread)
- Avoid SMS and phone call charges: Send unlimited messages and make free video and voice calls over your 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection
- Make high-quality video and voice calls
- Group chat with friends, family, roommates and others
- Share photos and videos
- Express yourself with hundreds of free stickers!
- Encrypted chats and calls
- Optimized for Android tablets
★ Discover nearby Instagram users
★ Remove ads
Photo: "City of Seattle" by John Tregoning – https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnniewalker/12686325055
1. Install and open Muzei (http://goo.gl/Eph7Ou)
2. Open Muzei settings with the three dots at the buttom right corner of the screen
3. Select "Customize"
4. Select "Flickr"
5. Enter your favorite Flickr user with the settings icon and enjoy photos from the public stream
Photo: Cityscape by Romain Guy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/romainguy/5968961169)
This is an extension for the DashClock widget by Roman Nurik. It requires DashClock to be installed:
How to enable the extension:
1. Open DashClock's settings and navigate to section Extensions
2. Click + Add another extension
3. Select Stack Exchange, enter site and user ID and you're done!