We all need some help with our moods from time to time to deal with the symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression. You're definitely not alone!
Whether you're seeking to better understand your mood or you're dealing with the symptoms of stress, anxiety or depression, Moodfit is your companion to help you achieve your goals and improve your mood. Install Moodfit to track and improve your mood and gain actionable insights into what brings you up and down like sleep, exercise, medications and more. Also, learn gratitude and mindfulness meditation in just a few minutes a day.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE MOODFIT
- To create and track a set of daily goals related to your mood.
- As a mood tracker and journal to chart your mood over time.
- To understand the relationship between your mood and lifestyle factors that affect your mental health like sleep, exercise, psychotherapy based on CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and custom activities of your choosing.
- As a gratitude journal that can change your brain to view the world in more positive ways.
- To learn and practice mindfulness meditation that has been shown to reduce the effects of stress, anxiety and depression.
- To track your mood-related medications and better understand how they affect your mood and levels of stress, anxiety or depression.
- To utilize CBT techniques to dispute your thinking that may be distorted.
- To share your mood and related data with loved ones or care providers to give them more insight into how you're mental health.
WHAT YOU GET
- A secure, robust and detailed record of all your mood-related activities.
- Charts that show the relationship between your mood and other factors like sleep and exercise that can affect your mental health.
- Tools to help you build a gratitude or mindfulness meditation practice to reduce your symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression.
- Breathing exercises to provide immediate relief from stress and anxiety.
- Tips and reminders about topics like CBT, mindfulness meditation, gratitude and mental health to help keep you on track.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that literally everyone needs some help from time to time with their mental health - you're not alone!
- We believe that dealing with symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.
- We believe there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution to mood and mental health and that trying different tools like CBT, mindfulness and gratitude, and tracking their results is critical to understand what works for you.
- We believe there are many parallels between working toward physical fitness and mood fitness like putting in consistent effort and tracking your progress.
- We believe in evidence and science and strive to bring you easy-to-use tools that embody that science.
- We believe in “new age” techniques like mindfulness meditation and gratitude because the science has made it clear they really work. We also believe in traditional techniques like medication and psychotherapy based on CBT.
- We believe in you and are here to provide you the best tools possible to manage your mood.
CONNECT WITH US
- Website - http://www.getmoodfit.com
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/getmoodfit
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/getmoodfit
Need help with Moodfit or have feedback or questions? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We genuinely love to hear from our users!