The salary calculator app for finding out your true UK salary after tax and deductions. Input your gross wage and let the app calculate your tax, deductions and allowances on your salary. The results can be further broken down into yearly, monthly, weekly, daily and hourly data.
Now includes hours configuration for part time employees.
- Hours per day configuration
- Days per week configuration
- Student loan repayments (for pre and post sept 2012 courses)
- Pension contributions
- Income tax
- Personal allowance
- Blind allowance
- Married couple's allowance
- National insurance
- Net salary
- National minimum wage warning
Have fun using "My Tax India".
It’s easy. Just enter some basic info and watch your refund add up. TaxCaster uses the same tax calculator found in TurboTax.
KNOW YOUR TAXES
Use an estimate from TaxCaster to get a quick read on your taxes before you prepare your tax return, adjust your paycheck withholdings so you take home more money, or plan ahead so you pay less tax.
FIND THE BEST TAX PRODUCT FOR YOU
TaxCaster doesn’t prepare your taxes. Based on your info, we’ll recommend the right TurboTax product for you.
From the makers of TurboTax
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
About this App (Welsh language version below):
The HMRC App allows you to:
• Calculate your income tax
• Find a form
• Go to HMRC guidance and tools on GOV.UK
HMRC Tax Calculator
Estimate how much Income Tax and National Insurance contributions you can expect to pay if you are a UK taxpayer paying tax through PAYE and pay Class 1 NI contributions.
This simple calculator only works with National Insurance letter A. If your tax affairs are complex it won’t give an accurate estimate. It doesn’t calculate any other taxes.
You will not be asked to provide any personal information. The information you enter isn’t stored by HMRC or used for any other purposes. The calculation result is not legally binding nor is it a demand for payment.
Search for HMRC forms, supplementary pages, worksheets and related help and guidance.
HMRC guidance and tools on GOV.UK
Guidance, tools and calculators from the UK's tax authority including help and support if you're self-employed or employ people.
This app reports anonymous usage statistics to help improve the service. You can view the Terms and Conditions at http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/terms/
Ynglyn â’r App hwn:
Mae App CThEM yn eich caniatáu i wneud y canlynol:
• Cyfrifo eich treth incwm
• Dod o hyd i ffurflen
• Mynd i arweiniad ac offer CThEM ar GOV.UK
Cyfrifiannell Dreth CThEM
Amcangyfrifwch faint o Dreth Incwm a chyfraniadau Yswiriant Gwladol y gallwch ddisgwyl eu talu os ydych yn drethdalwr y DU sy'n talu treth drwy TWE ac yn talu cyfraniadau YG Dosbarth 1.Mae'r gyfrifiannell syml hon dim ond yn gweithio gyda llythyren A Yswiriant Gwladol. Os yw eich materion treth yn gymhleth, ni fydd yn rhoi amcangyfrif manwl gywir. Nid yw'n cyfrifo unrhyw drethi eraill. Nid yw'n gofyn i chi am unrhyw wybodaeth bersonol. Ni chaiff yr wybodaeth a rowch ei storio gan CThEM na'i defnyddio at unrhyw ddibenion eraill. Nid yw canlyniad y cyfrifiad yn rhwymo mewn cyfraith ac nid yw'n gais am dâl.
Chwilio am ffurflenni, tudalennau atodol, taflenni gwaith a help ac arweiniad perthynol gan CThEM.
Arweiniad, offer a chyfrifianellau gan awdurdod treth y DU, yn cynnwys help a chefnogaeth os ydych yn hunangyflogedig neu'n cyflogi pobl.
Mae'r app hwn yn rhoi manylion anhysbys o'r defnydd er mwyn ein helpu i wella’r gwasanaeth. Gallwch weld y Telerau ac Amodau yn http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/cymraeg/terms/
Work out what a difference that pay rise would make each month and see how much you could be taking home.
Enter your annual salary, or your hourly wage - The Salary Calculator also caters for Tax Codes, overtime, childcare vouchers and pension deductions. You can also choose prior tax years to compare old rates.
1) Tax Calculator
Calculate and plan your taxes for FY 2014-15. Simply feed in your Income details (Salary, House Property and Other Source Income) and Investment details (under Chapter VI A) to find out your tax liability. Calculator for FY 2015-16 (basis tentative tax slab) will be launched on 1st of April, 2015.
2) Tax Filing Status
View your entire tax timeline using this service. Know the followings about your tax filing status:
(a) Return filed status: It tells your whether you have filed the return or not. If yes, which date the return was filed on.
(b) ITR-V status: It tells you if your acknowledgement (ITR-V) reached the Income-tax Department (CPC) on time or not.
(c) Return processing status: It tells you whether your return has been processed by the Income-tax Department or not.
(d) Refund status: It tells you if after processing your return, any refund has been determined or not and what is the status of the refund.
(e) Demand status: It tells you if after processing your return, any demand has been determined.
3) Assessing Officer
Locate the address of your Assessing Officer (A.O) i.e. the jurisdiction under which you fall.
4) Tax Filing (Coming Soon)
People having Salary, House Property and Other Source Income can file their Income-tax return using this app in a quick fashion and get their acknowledgement.
5) Annual Tax Credit (26AS) (for verified users only)
Know who has deducted your tax and other tax credit details. This service is available only for fully verified users of myITreturn.com
myITreturn.com is India's leading tax filing website helping lakhs of return filers every year. myITreturn is a project of Skorydov Systems Private Limited. Skorydov is an authorised e-Return Intermediary.
Presently this is application is completely free
For support, please feel free to reach us on: myITreturn@skorydov.com
This APP has been conceptualised and designed by CA Manu Agrawal for Chartered Accountants, CA Students, Tax Professionals and businessmen dealing in Finance/Taxation. This APP has various features which are search of PAN, TAN, TDS Rate Chart, Cost Inflation Index Calculator, Depreciation Rate Chart, ROC Fees Calculator and Bank Code details (for search of IFSC code). A Tax calculator will be added shortly.
It also has a market barometer which gives live rates of Nifty, Sensex, Gold, Silver, Dollar, Euro and Pound.
The APP is easy to use, user friendly and Free for you.
In case of any suggestion please send mail to :
CA Manu Agrawal
Specifically designed for salaried employees.
Considers total income as well as the basic salary for the whole year.
Have options to declare all the necessary basic deductions like HRA , 80C , Home Loan Interest , medical insurance for both self and dependents, medical reimbursement , Conveyance Allowance and Professional Tax.
Total Tax is computed and displayed in a tabular form.
Total taxable amount in each slab and total tax in each slab is also displayed.
Also have a "Help" tab which explains the basic tax components in detail.
HOW IT WORKS:
Snap a photo of your W-2, answer simple questions about your life, and efile securely from your mobile device or computer.
THE MOST CONVENIENT WAY TO GET YOUR TAXES DONE RIGHT
Seamlessly and securely switch between your phone, tablet and computer. Taxes are your year, only much simpler. You don’t need any tax knowledge. TurboTax asks you simple questions and coaches you every step of the way. We automatically double-check as you go, so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
• Secure access on any device - seamlessly switch between your phone, tablet and computer and pick up right where you left off
• Coverage for any tax situation with our full product lineup: Federal Free Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business
• Step-by-step guidance – answer simple questions and we’ll double check as you go to help make sure there are no mistakes
• W-2 import – just snap a photo of your W-2 and we’ll automatically fill in the right tax forms
• Searches 350+ tax deductions and credits to maximize your refund (available in Deluxe, Premier and Home & Business)
• Fastest refund possible with e-file and direct deposit
And you can pay for TurboTax using your federal tax refund (online offer only, fees apply).
* TurboTax pricing is based on your tax situation and varies by product. Actual prices are determined at the time of print or efile and are subject to change without notice.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit: http://security.intuit.com/privacy
fixed point or floating point mode,
various rounding modes, easy percent and tax calculation.
This is a calculator optimized for office tasks.
* Calculator with virtual tape
You can switch between calculator view and and tape view to have a full screen view of the tape.
Just tap on the tape to switch between views.
The tape of the calculator can have up to 1000 lines.
* Calculator support corrections on the tape
You can change values on the virtual tape to make corrections.
For corrections go to the context menu of the tape line with a long press.
* Calculator has percent calculation to add or subtract percent values.
The tape will display the percentage and the resulting value.
* Calculator has tax buttons (TX+, TX-) to add or sub tract tax (sales tax, VAT)
This makes it very easy to calculate tax amounts with the calculator.
The tape will display the tax rate and the resulting value.
* Calculator allows annotations on the tape
You can write a comment to a tape line.
* Calculator with fixed point arithmetic or floating point.
Fixed point arithmetic has 20 digits and 0 - 4 decimal places.
The floating point arithmetic has 64 bits (IEEE double precision).
By default, the calculator works with fixed point arithmetic and 2 decimal places as needed for most calculations with amounts.
* Calculator supports three rounding modes: up, down or 5/4.
This is the ad-sponsored variant of Office Calculator,
a Pro variant of Office Calculator without ads is also available.
Calculate the amount of tax that you need to pay on your Monthly income along with your Take Home Pay and easily compare it to previous years.
• Calculate Monthly Tax
• Calculate Take Home Pay
• Tax Tables for previous years
• Graph Tax Comparison
• Compare Monthly Tax to previous years
* Advance calculations that includes Pension Fund, Travel Allowance and UIF
• 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
Totally free version, No ads.
find on the market.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2015.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2014.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2013.
New in version 2.1:
- Update for year 2012
New in version 2.0:
- Federal and State Deductions to account for dependants for most accurate paycheck calculation!
Paycheck Free calculates net pay amount and applicable payroll taxes:
- Federal Withholding,
- Social Security,
- State Withholding,
- State Disability (where applicable),
- State Unemployment Insurance (where applicable).
Paycheck Free allows to email your paycheck details to employer, employee or anybody else.
Produced paycheck calculation is a professional grade payroll calculator, that takes into account Federal and State exemptions (meaning dependants)
Paycheck Free displays ads and is limited to 20 daily paycheck calculations. If you want to have unlimited calculations please upgrade to Paycheck Calc. If you need the most accurate and professional payroll calculation, plus an ability to enter Pre-tax and After-tax calculations, and save different profiles (for different states or employees) then please upgrade to Payroll Guru app.
You can use free Paycheck Calculator to compare your calculations to the actual paycheck that you receive, and you can email your payroll service provider in case of a large discrepancy in the amounts. Also, you can use Paycheck Free as a tool to compare take amounts and taxes in different states, which may be especially useful if you consider relocation and employment in a different state.
Free paycheck calculator will calculate taxes for all 50 states and District of Columbia. Enjoy it and please rate it if you like it. If you don't like - tell us what you didn't like (by email firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to fix it. Please don't slam our ratings for nothing. Thanks so much and we hope you will enjoy our app!!!
Check the status of your Income Tax Return in under a minute with ClearTax's Income Tax Refund app.
You can also calculate your total Income Tax liability with our tax calculator (as per the new Budget) – find out how much tax you can save by investing!
- Check and understand Income Tax Return status for 5 years
- Check your Income Tax Refund Status with just your PAN number & Date of Birth
- Find out if you've E-Filed, sent ITR-V, if ITR-V was received, status of refund
- Find out how to get your refund / get compliant
- Calculate Income Tax for current and next financial year (as per the new Budget changes)
- Find out how much you can save by investing in Section 80C
- No Income Tax Department Login needed
- Your privacy and data is completely safe and secure
- Bank grade HTTPS security
What thousands of people are saying about ClearTax
★★★★★ As a Chartered Accountant myself, I'm happy to recommend it to my clients who wish to know their tax status at the click of a button! — Nikita
★★★★★ Seamless & Easy! Just entered my basic details like PAN and DOB and got to know my IT return status in a jiffy. Waiting for more… — Bonish
★★★★★ It gave me my e-filing status within a minute. A great way to skip the tedious login on the Income tax e-filing website! — Saini
★★★★★ Amazing app! Really fast and intuitive Gave me my I-T refund status with next steps in less than a minute — Shalmali
★★★★★ The app is really helpful; it helped me get the status of my I-T return in a minute — Vaibhav
About Clear Tax
- Lakhs of Indians use www.cleartax.in to E-File their Income Tax Returns
- ClearTax is a Y Combinator company
- We're hiring! Check http://cleartax.in/meta/careers for more :)
- E-Filing! E-File your Income Tax Returns directly from your mobile phone
- Email us on email@example.com and we'll help answer all your queries
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/cleartax_in
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/ClearTax
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+CleartaxIndia/
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
India Income Tax Assistant is not just another tax calculator. It is designed for salaried Indian tax payers to track Income and tax liabilities right from the beginning of the financial year to enable you to plan your tax savings in advance. In short it is your Personal Tax Consultant.
To get started, fill in your salary structure and you are ready to view your TDS and take home salaries for each month.
Keep updating and actualizing each month's details as and when you receive your pay slips. See how hour house rent, home loan and investments impact your take home salary.
Export and email to yourself your monthly salary data as a CSV file which can be opened and verified in Excel. Email yourself a report of the tax calculations summary as a HTML file.
There is also a quick calculator to find the tax payable for a given taxable income.
Get instant Help on various data by clicking on the text that has a (?) next to it.
- Indian Income tax rules for FY 2014-15 (AY 2015-16) with 2014 budget proposals
- Earnings and deductions for each month
- Deductions/ Savings - PF contributions, HRA exemptions and other investments
- Income from house property and other sources
- Calculation of rebates and surcharge as per 2014 new budget proposals
- Export salary details in a CSV file
- Summary of tax calculations
- Recommendation for any possible tax savings
- Email summary as an attachment
- Password protection
- Quick tax calculator
- Applicable for India only
- Not applicable for Senior citizens and Super senior citizens - majority of them are not salaried, so this app will not add value to them
- Capital gains not included, however, you can include it in Other Income by factoring suitably
Privacy: All user data is stored in the mobile device and not transmitted over networks.
Support: Send your feedback, suggestions, issues and bugs by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is support for SMART (Salary Sacrifice), Employer and Private pensions.
Child care vouchers
The tax results can be split into detailed tax bands by clicking on the tax summary.
If you have any problems then please email email@example.com