Make smarter with the Robo app. This is a 3D printing app optimized for Robo printers, but will work on other printers powered by OctoPrint.
From adding new printers to handling print jobs, we’ve built in the features needed for a computer-free experience.
With access to Dropbox, Google Drive, and local phone storage we’ve made it easy to select stored files, send them to a printer for slicing/printing, and oversee their progress.
A rich suite of controls allows for on-the-fly adjustments and monitoring.
• Works with OctoPrint enabled printers — compatible with OctoPrint 1.3
• Connect and print right from your mobile device (Note: your printer and device must be on the same network)
• Access to cloud-storage (Dropbox and Google Drive) or local files (phone or printer storage)
• Manage multiple printers at once
• Monitor the progress of multiple print jobs on a single dashboard
• Video stream your prints on your mobile device (only available for 3D printers with on-board camera)
• Fine tune your print settings through the manual control panel
• Slice STL files into G-code files with printer's on-board slicer (powered by Cura-Engine)
• Monitor OctoPrint server settings and handle printer connection
• Access Robo Help Center articles to answer questions you might have about your printer