Simple, nice and retro weather station. Our barometer app shows main data: temperature, barometric pressure and humidity. Themes, Graph, Forecast and different Data Providers are also inside. See pressure with built-in barometric pressure sensor (not for all devices)!
This app is pleasant and easy to use. It looks like vintage barometer with modern technology inside. Only correct weather data without anything superfluous (like map, widgets etc.).
Free version includes:
• Temperature (could measure in °C and °F on the same screen)
• Wind speed (switch between km/h, mph, mps)
• Atmospheric pressure (3 different pressure units of barometer - inHg, hPa, mmHg)
• Relative humidity in live time
• 7 common languages (EN, IT, DE, ES, RU, UK, PL)
• barometric pressure sensor
You can also switch between classic and forecast views
• Forecast for 4-7 days (depends on data provider)
• More wind meteo data
• Sunrise and sunset data
• 3 additional meteorological live-time data channels
• 3 additional background themes
• charts of changing indicators by day or hourly
Stay informed about the weather. Barometer will show you air pressure, hygrometer will show humidity and thermometer – a real temperature. All local weather information in your pocket. Rain, snow or even storm outside will no longer surprise you.
• A lot of realistic themes to make your Weather Station unique
• Ergonomic design: comfortable user interface in both positions (vertical and horizontal)
• A lot of device configurations for personal usage
• Compare meteo data from different providers, sources and channels
• You can switch between analog style graphic and modern style graphics
• Celsius and Fahrenheit - together on one screen
A weather station is a facility, either on land or sea, with instruments and equipment for measuring atmospheric conditions to provide information for weather forecasts and to study the weather and climate. The measurements taken include temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, wind speed, wind direction.
Atmospheric pressure, sometimes is the pressure exerted by the weight of air in the atmosphere of Earth. Low-pressure areas have less atmospheric mass above their location, whereas high-pressure areas have more atmospheric mass above their location. Again, we have built-in barometric pressure sensor support. It allows to read current atmospheric pressure in realtime.
Humidity is the amount of water vapor in the air. Our app shows you relative humidity, it is expressed as a percent, measures the current absolute humidity relative to the maximum (highest point) for that temperature.
Humans are sensitive to humid air because the human body uses evaporative cooling as the primary mechanism to regulate temperature. Under humid conditions, the rate at which perspiration evaporates on the skin is lower than it would be under arid conditions. Because humans perceive the rate of heat transfer from the body rather than temperature itself, we feel warmer when the relative humidity is high than when it is low.
Analog Weather Station always identify exactly where you are. You have opportunity to enable GPS detection or search for your city. You can see local weather, alert about rain, snow, strong wind and other weather events. And you can be sure of the accuracy of the forecast.
Updates and more features are coming. Stay tuned for the current weather with vintage Analog Weather Station! Find out when the weather will be sunny, cloudy or snowy, there will be severe rain or atmospheric pressure will increase in realtime mode!