All sensors data are displayed:
· Health Conditions
· Altitude (using as altimeter the barometer sensor)
· Light Level
· Magnetic Field
· 6 different widgets that can display the time, date, temperature, and humidity
· Select the startup screen with the tab you prefer
· Lock the orientation of the app
· Set your preferred temperature unit (°C, °F, or K)
· Set your preferred altitude unit (meters or feet)
· Set your preferred pressure unit (mbar, mmHg, or inHg)
· Change the update rate of the widgets
· Read the info of each sensor (range, delay, power usage, and more)
Optimized battery consumption:
The sensors are used only while the application is running. Once you pause or exit the application all sensor listeners are removed. You can also customize the widget update rate to optimize consumption for your needs.
This application uses the ambient temperature and humidity sensors, which are currently included only in Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Galaxy S5 unfortunately does not have either a temperature or humidity sensor, however you can display the data of the rest of the sensors.
In case you need anything simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
■ Thermometer App Features:
✓ Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
✓ Selective default units Celsius / Fahrenheit
✓ Local weather information
✓ Tablet support
■ Thermometer App checks following sensors:
✓ Battery temperature sensors,
✓ Device temperature sensors,
✓ Ambient temperature sensors.
■ Weather information:
✓ Local outside temperature
✓ Local weather conditions
✓ Local outside humidity (in %)
✓ Local outside wind speed (in m/s or knots)
✓ Local outside atmospheric pressure (in hPa - hectopascals)
Thermometer application needs your Location Services to find your location and serve you local weather data.
Classic Celsius / Fahrenheit thermometer in your hand
■ Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
■ indoor & outdoor option*
■ classic thermometer look
■ digital and analog type
■ out weather background
■ animated liquid
■ 16 backgrounds
■ 4 liquid types
■ tablet support
NOTE: This app can measure the ambient temperature in which your device is, however very few devices have dedicated ambient temperature sensor so on most devices the displayed temperature is the temperature of the device's internal electronics or battery and this is similar to the ambient temperature only if the device was long time on stand-by. So, the only correct way to know the actual ambient temperature is to start this app right after you wake your device that has been sitting on stand-by for at least an hour. This limitation is not app's fault but by using this method you can measure the actual ambient temperature to an accuracy of a degree.
*Outdoor temperature and weather information is provided by the YR.NO weather web service.
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- Record sensor data to CSV file and automatic send via email.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location and Proximity.
- System log viewer and SMS commands available via addons
- Apps2SD, tablets, and Lollipop supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob). Please purchase the Donate Key to remove ads.
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB zipped. If the sending fails for any reason, it will be retried next time AndroSensor is used. All emails are send from address "email@example.com", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Please be encouraged to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
It can get the temperature from your battery and outside.
You should get your location first and the get the temperature from a weather forcast service.
This app measures the ambient room temperature in degrees Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F).
Please make sure your phone has a temperature sensor, or your network can be work。 otherwise this app can only show you temperatures from battery temperature.
- Display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Animation digital and Thermometer
- Simply Digital
- Humidity interface
- Outside and battery temperature.
- Location get from this app
- automatic network discovery
- volume control
- mute on/off
- input control
- customized macro execution
- macro editor
(for macro syntax see CP750 Manual)
Real-time temperature conversion delivering the most accurate results. Additionally it checks for wrong inputs, allows you to copy and clear results with a single click. The modern and simple design is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
Convert between Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C), Kelvin (K) and Rankine (°Ra).
• real-time metric conversion
• simple & user-friendly
• exact results
• temperature input validation
• all established metric scales
• copy & paste temperatures
• advanced settings
• thermometer (if supported by the device)
☆ Settings ☆
① Select your default temperature
The default temperature is automatically selected when the app starts. Choose between Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C), Kelvin (K) and Rankine (°Ra).
② Specify the calculated decimal places
The real-time temperature conversion calculates between 0 and 4 decimal places according to your needs.
☆ Thermometer ☆
Please note that the thermometer only works on devices with an ambient temperature sensor.
Currently, the following models are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (S IV)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I am constantly working on improving this free Temperature Converter to provide the best possible experience to you. This includes usability as well as a modern looking UI. If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, it would be great to hear from you. Please leave a positive rating if you like the app experience.
Headphones Indicator is available in english, spanish, catalan, french and italian.
The best app for school, college and work! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn temperature calculations.
Note: On the Fahrenheit scale, the freezing point of water is 32 degrees Fahrenheit (°F) and the boiling point 212 °F (at standard atmospheric pressure).
On the Celsius scale, the freezing point of water is 0 *C and the boiling point 100 °C.
1、increased cpu temp overlay
2、add start overlay on boot
3、update the user interface
4、use the new icon
5、strengthen the sharing function
Cpu Temp v1.0
1、This app can get the cpu temperature(not the battery temperature)
2、This app can get the cpu usage.
3、It can get cpu frequency
4、It can get the battery info
5、It can monitor the cpu temperature,usage and frequency change
6、It can get cpu info
7、cpu temperature pressure test
*Getting the exact cpu temperature depends on the linux kernal,otherwise it will show you the temperature by algorithm
This is a simple app for measuring temperature, humidity and pressure.
The unit for the temperature can be changed between Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
The unit for the pressure can be changed between Hectopascal and Torr.
Furthermore, the accuracy can be adjusted.
With temperature fluctuations should give the sensors a few minutes to be settling around.
And the most important:
- No unnecessary permissions required
- No advertising
Fingerprint Body Temperature is actually a prank application which calculates your fake Body Temperature and is made for the people who just want to play pranks on others and want to show off the power of their latest android device.
1,Just open this application.
2,Put your finger on the finger position and waiting a second
3, Get the result of your temperature.
Body Temperature Prank. It is the best application for fooling your friends.
Waring: Just for prank your friends!
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
This App displays the current ambient temperature and humidity and provides you with useful hints on how to improve your measurements.The app further allows you to track the conditions over time. This helps you to monitor temperature and humidity changes.
* Displays the current ambient temperature & humidity
* Real-time graphs to plot data over time
* Pinch-to-zoom on the plots
* Portrait and landscape mode
* Choose between °C and °F as unit for temperature
* Run measurments as service in background
* Widgets (°C and °F)
* Accuracy Index
**** Please note that this app only works on devices with an ambient temperature and humidity sensor. ****
Currently, the following models are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note3
For more information, please visit http://smart.sensirion.com
"if you just want a huge, gorgeous thermometer" - Gizmodo
"a beautifully designed, simple weather app" - The Next Web
"Thermo is simple and beautiful." - AppAdvice
Google Play is packed with increasingly advanced weather gizmos for aspiring meteorologists, but sometimes all you need to know is the temperature outside.
Having problems judging absolute temperature values? Most of us do! That's why we've included the temperature from yesterday. This gives you context, letting you compare how much hotter or colder it is today from the day before, a feature missing from most other weather apps.
Thermo has a unique and crisp interface, making it that much more enjoyable to check the temperature.
★ Features ★
✔ Universal thermometer for both phones and tablets
✔ Current local temperature from Across the World in a gorgeous interface
✔ Feels Like temperature, for the temperature on exposed skin due to wind.
✔ Yesterday's temperature for your comparison (Note: not yesterday's average, but the temperature exactly 24 hours ago)
✔ Auto Locate on startup, or manually search your location
✔ Tap on the glass to refresh temperature manually
✔ Celsius and Fahrenheit support
✔ Ad Supported, Upgrade to an Ad-Free version with In App Purchase
♥ Support ♥
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email at email@example.com. Note that If you leave a support question in the comments we won't be able to write you back, so just shoot us an email instead.
App reviews refer to the iOS version.