Classic Celsius / Fahrenheit thermometer in your hand
■ Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
■ indoor & outdoor option*
■ classic thermometer look
■ digital and analog type
■ out weather background
■ animated liquid
■ 16 backgrounds
■ 4 liquid types
■ tablet support
NOTE: This app can measure the ambient temperature in which your device is, however very few devices have dedicated ambient temperature sensor so on most devices the displayed temperature is the temperature of the device's internal electronics or battery and this is similar to the ambient temperature only if the device was long time on stand-by. So, the only correct way to know the actual ambient temperature is to start this app right after you wake your device that has been sitting on stand-by for at least an hour. This limitation is not app's fault but by using this method you can measure the actual ambient temperature to an accuracy of a degree.
*Outdoor temperature and weather information is provided by the YR.NO weather web service.
Used by more than 70,000 users!
This is a free (no ads or permissions!) and very lightweight app for displaying the ambient temperature of your Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3.
(Does not work on S4 Active, since it does not have the sensor)
This app will always be free, with NO ads, however, if you would like to show your support for my work, you can get the Donate version of this app (with the purple icon). That would motivate me a lot to improve the app with new features, and help me pay the server rent :)
- Temperature sensor (Celcius or Fahrenheit)
- Temperature Widgets! (+lockscreen widget)
- Pressure sensor (millibar)
- Humidity sensor (%)
- Max and Min temperature, with reset button
Available in several Languages:
- Russian translation, including mm. Hg pressure unit (Thanks "Twosist"!)
- Norwegian Translation
- German Translation
- Spanish Translation(Thanks Mario Pablo!)
- Italian Translation (Thanks "xheydelilah"!)
This does NOT register battery temperature, but the temperature from the devices' own sensor! (room temperature)
It will also record the maximum and minimum values (can be reset from the menu).
If you have any questions, feedback or feature requests, please direct them to the website
If you are experiencing problems, please try to ask, maybe we can resolve it.
=Made in Norway=
Keyword: Ambient room Temperature sensor Samsung Galaxy S4 Note 3
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- Record sensor data to CSV file and automatic send via email.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location and Proximity.
- System log viewer and SMS commands available via addons
- Apps2SD, tablets, and Lollipop supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob). Please purchase the Donate Key to remove ads.
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB zipped. If the sending fails for any reason, it will be retried next time AndroSensor is used. All emails are send from address "firstname.lastname@example.org", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Please be encouraged to email me at email@example.com if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
This App displays the current ambient temperature and humidity and provides you with useful hints on how to improve your measurements.The app further allows you to track the conditions over time. This helps you to monitor temperature and humidity changes.
* Displays the current ambient temperature & humidity
* Real-time graphs to plot data over time
* Pinch-to-zoom on the plots
* Portrait and landscape mode
* Choose between °C and °F as unit for temperature
* Run measurments as service in background
* Widgets (°C and °F)
* Accuracy Index
**** Please note that this app only works on devices with an ambient temperature and humidity sensor. ****
Currently, the following models are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note3
For more information, please visit http://smart.sensirion.com
- automatic network discovery
- volume control
- mute on/off
- input control
- customized macro execution
- macro editor
(for macro syntax see CP750 Manual)
Features( Totally Free and No Ads ):
✓Real-time temperature monitoring
Monitors and logs phone temperature in real time, and displays temperature change curves.
✓Dynamic overheating app detection
Analyzes CPU usage dynamically, and detects apps that are overusing CPU to determine the cause for phone overheating.
✓One tap to cool down
Allow you to close overheating apps with one simple tap to reduce CPU usage and cool down your phone.
Closes apps that are likely to cause overheating, and prevents the phone temperature from rising.
★Why does my phone overheat?
Constantly high CPU usage is mostly the reason why your phone overheats. Some apps tend to use the CPU for a very long time in the background, which causes your phone , especially android phones to produce excessive heat.
★How dose Cooler Master work?
Cooler Master is designed to monitor the CPU usage of your phone, and detect apps with high CPU usage so you can close them
★Why does my phone get so hot?
It’s normal for your phone to get hot when you are using complicated apps, watching video clips, or while you recharge it. In such cases, just put your phone somewhere cool and ventilated, and the temperature should drop soon.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish,Portuguese Brazil, Russian, Indonesian.
The features listed above are available for free. There are no in-app ads.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions.
Install this application and you will have a spirit level is always handy.
Our pocket bubble level on Android uses the accelerometer and gyroscope (depending on smartphone model) to help align / leveled , suspend horizontally, vertically or at any angle to set each object to which you hold the phone.
Features of the application:
- Show angle or inclination
- Precisely shows the inclination angle in each plane (like laser level),
- You can lock the orientation ,
- You can measure the angle or slope of any obietu (eg Roof pitch , table , wall , etc.)
- Easy to read display and indicators
- No Internet access required
The application is free , and it could be by we using the advertising inside. You can always remove the ads, for minimum charge, using the "Remove Ads " .
If you like the Examobile's applications, like us on Facebook or Google+.
If something doesn't work, write to us email@example.com - we will fix it !
We recommend also other apps from Examobile :
- Tie a tie
- Kissing games
and many others.
Enjoy your work and fun !
For devices equipped with a barometer, this application uses the Atmospheric Pressure measured by your phone to calculate the Sea Level Adjusted Barometric Pressure at your location. Temperature and Altitude, also used in the calculation, are obtained by matching your position against weather and altitude survey databases. These values are more reliable than the values returned from your GPS chip and your phone's temperature sensor and may result in a more meaningful barometric pressure reading.
Devices without a barometric pressure sensor will show the barometric pressure at your location by using your GPS and internet connection.
★ Now includes an option that allows the application to perform behind-the-scenes atmospheric pressure monitoring with a visual representation of the pressure trends as a line graph.
★ "DS Barometer. Reliable: Works Great Under Pressure!"
Altimeter and thermometer included.
Measure dimensions and angles of different objects. No calibration needed.
2. Level meter
Check the surface levels.
3. Smart speedometer
Displays you the speed on a racing-style gauge using GPS. It also records maximum speed, average speed, traveled distance and a current slope.
4. Smart light
Use it as a manual torch light, as a strobe light or as a music light show.
5. Smart sound meter
Monitor the current sound pressure level and its spectrum.
6. Location (map)
Shows your current location on the map, current GPS coordinates and the altitude.
7. Smart distance meter
Measure distance and height of different objects using smart algorithm.
8. Smart speed gun
Measure speed of moving objects using smart algorithm.
Will help you discover the right direction.
Magnify small objects that are hard to see. It also includes a flash light.
See yourself using the front facing camera.
Measure the slope of any object using your camera and imaginary weight.
Measure the time accurately. It also includes the countdown option.
14. Metal detector
Detect magnetic field of nearby materials and observe it on real time chart.
Observe real time seismograph data, based on Richter scale. The algorithm is auto-calibrating.
16. Luminosity meter
Measure the environmental luminosity (Lux).
17. Color sensor
Capture the color of any object in RGB format through your camera.
18. Smart converter
Convert between different currencies and physical units. Currencies are updated automatically.
19. Smart microphone
Use your phone as an external mic or as a megaphone. Input/output can be switched between internal, AUX, and BT. It also includes an equalizer.
Classic metronome with adjustable tempo.
21. Pitch tuner
Tune the pitch of your voice or musical instruments. It can also play the corrected tone.
22. Code scanner
Scan bar and QR codes quickly with your camera.
23. NFC reader
Read NFC tags.
Measure your heart rate with a camera and observe a real time pulse chart. Smart algorithms are used to filter the noise.
25. Dog whistle
Choose between different high-pitched sounds and volumes to call your dog.
26. Random generator
Generate random numbers from custom range.
27. Time zones
Displays current time at any location.
Displays current temperature, humidity and air pressure.
29. Drag Racing
Measure the performance of your vehicle. You can switch between different acceleration and brake tests. It includes an auto start/stop function and a chart.
30. Battery tester
Test your device's battery.
Tools support both unit formats (metric/imperial) and several languages. However, not all devices have the appropriate sensors to support all the tools. The app is tested mostly on Samsung, LG, HTC and Toshiba phones. Feel free to email me if you find any bugs or need any help with the tools. Please note that it is a free app with some unobtrusive ads.
- Temperature : Celcius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin values.
- Pressure : psi, mmhg, hpa
- Humidity: percentage
- Frequent updates.
Take the instantaneous measurement, keeping the highs measures, medium and minimum for better control in time
IMPORTANT..!!! This application only works on devices with Light sensor
Convert all your Mp4, Flv, Avi, Mkv, Mp3, Flac, Wma, Ogg, Aac, M4a, Ac3, Ape, Wav files. All major formats supported.
Highly Customizable output format: configure entirely the output format with customizable size, codec, aspect ratio, fps, frequency, bitrate...
Split your videos and extract some selected parts
Example supported conversion:
- Convert Wma to Mp3, Wma to Aac...
- Convert Mp3 to Aac, Mp3 to Wma...
- Convert AAC to Mp3, AAC to Wma...
- Convert Flac to Mp3, Flac to Aac...
- Convert Flv to mp4, Avi to Mp4...
- Convert Mp4 to Flv, Mp4 to Avi...
Preset with automatic settings for: Android MP4, 3G2, Asf, Audio Only (Mp3, Aac, Wma, Mp2), Avi, DVD (NTSC format), DVD (PAL format), Flv, iPad, iPod, Mp4, Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Ps3, Wmv
InApp Purchase to unlock highest quality profiles
**This app uses FFMPEG application for the encoding process
This is a simple app for measuring temperature, humidity and pressure.
The unit for the temperature can be changed between Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
The unit for the pressure can be changed between Hectopascal and Torr.
Furthermore, the accuracy can be adjusted.
With temperature fluctuations should give the sensors a few minutes to be settling around.
And the most important:
- No unnecessary permissions required
- No advertising
"if you just want a huge, gorgeous thermometer" - Gizmodo
"a beautifully designed, simple weather app" - The Next Web
"Thermo is simple and beautiful." - AppAdvice
Google Play is packed with increasingly advanced weather gizmos for aspiring meteorologists, but sometimes all you need to know is the temperature outside.
Having problems judging absolute temperature values? Most of us do! That's why we've included the temperature from yesterday. This gives you context, letting you compare how much hotter or colder it is today from the day before, a feature missing from most other weather apps.
Thermo has a unique and crisp interface, making it that much more enjoyable to check the temperature.
★ Features ★
✔ Universal thermometer for both phones and tablets
✔ Current local temperature from Across the World in a gorgeous interface
✔ Feels Like temperature, for the temperature on exposed skin due to wind.
✔ Yesterday's temperature for your comparison (Note: not yesterday's average, but the temperature exactly 24 hours ago)
✔ Auto Locate on startup, or manually search your location
✔ Tap on the glass to refresh temperature manually
✔ Celsius and Fahrenheit support
✔ Ad Supported, Upgrade to an Ad-Free version with In App Purchase
♥ Support ♥
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that If you leave a support question in the comments we won't be able to write you back, so just shoot us an email instead.
App reviews refer to the iOS version.