Classic Celsius / Fahrenheit thermometer in your hand
■ Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
■ indoor & outdoor option*
■ classic thermometer look
■ digital and analog type
■ out weather background
■ animated liquid
■ 16 backgrounds
■ 4 liquid types
■ tablet support
NOTE: This app can measure the ambient temperature in which your device is, however very few devices have dedicated ambient temperature sensor so on most devices the displayed temperature is the temperature of the device's internal electronics or battery and this is similar to the ambient temperature only if the device was long time on stand-by. So, the only correct way to know the actual ambient temperature is to start this app right after you wake your device that has been sitting on stand-by for at least an hour. This limitation is not app's fault but by using this method you can measure the actual ambient temperature to an accuracy of a degree.
*Outdoor temperature and weather information is provided by the YR.NO weather web service.
■ Thermometer App Features:
✓ Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
✓ Selective default units Celsius / Fahrenheit
✓ Local weather information
✓ Tablet support
■ Thermometer App checks following sensors:
✓ Battery temperature sensors,
✓ Device temperature sensors,
✓ Ambient temperature sensors.
■ Weather information:
✓ Local outside temperature
✓ Local weather conditions
✓ Local outside humidity (in %)
✓ Local outside wind speed (in m/s or knots)
✓ Local outside atmospheric pressure (in hPa - hectopascals)
Thermometer application needs your Location Services to find your location and serve you local weather data.
How to use Kickstarter Mobile
When you first load the app you will see a white screen. This is the home screen where the list of projects you setup to be tracked will be listed. It is empty on a fresh install.
All the programs functionality buttons are on the action bar and in the menu. Remember to press the MENU button if your device has a hardware menu button to see all the buttons.
There are 3 ways to add projects to this list:
1 - Sync to you profile: This adds all the projects you are backing to your list in one button click.
2 - Browse for projects: This lets your browse the entire kickstarter project database by category.
3 - Search: If you know the name of the project you want to add, use the search function to search for the project name. Select the project you then want to add and choose "Add Project"
How to use the statistics graphing
When you first add a new project to your list the statistical data will not be accurate yet. The graphs will also look fairly empty. This is because there are only data points for one day.
The graphs and estimation fields will populate with more accurate data each day data is collected (refreshing the list).
Q: My profile won't sync
A: Make sure you are only inputting the vanity or ID part of your profile URL(address). If your profile URL is http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/rhaith then just type in rhaith. Typing in the whole URL will not work.
This application is not an alternate mobile interface for the Kickstarter website.
It is a means of quickly and conveniently tracking project progress.
** This is an unofficial application. I have NO affiliation with Kickstarter.com, the brand, or any services they offer. I provide this application with hopes it will be useful to fellow users of Kickstarter.com **
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- Record sensor data to CSV file and automatic send via email.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location and Proximity.
- System log viewer and SMS commands available via addons
- Apps2SD, tablets, and Lollipop supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob). Please purchase the Donate Key to remove ads.
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB zipped. If the sending fails for any reason, it will be retried next time AndroSensor is used. All emails are send from address "email@example.com", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Please be encouraged to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
It can get the temperature from your battery and outside.
You should get your location first and the get the temperature from a weather forcast service.
This app measures the ambient room temperature in degrees Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F).
Please make sure your phone has a temperature sensor, or your network can be work。 otherwise this app can only show you temperatures from battery temperature.
- Display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Animation digital and Thermometer
- Simply Digital
- Humidity interface
- Outside and battery temperature.
- Location get from this app
Used by more than 70,000 users!
This is a free (no ads or permissions!) and very lightweight app for displaying the ambient temperature of your Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3.
(Does not work on S4 Active, since it does not have the sensor)
This app will always be free, with NO ads, however, if you would like to show your support for my work, you can get the Donate version of this app (with the purple icon). That would motivate me a lot to improve the app with new features, and help me pay the server rent :)
- Temperature sensor (Celcius or Fahrenheit)
- Temperature Widgets! (+lockscreen widget)
- Pressure sensor (millibar)
- Humidity sensor (%)
- Max and Min temperature, with reset button
Available in several Languages:
- Russian translation, including mm. Hg pressure unit (Thanks "Twosist"!)
- Norwegian Translation
- German Translation
- Spanish Translation(Thanks Mario Pablo!)
- Italian Translation (Thanks "xheydelilah"!)
This does NOT register battery temperature, but the temperature from the devices' own sensor! (room temperature)
It will also record the maximum and minimum values (can be reset from the menu).
If you have any questions, feedback or feature requests, please direct them to the website
If you are experiencing problems, please try to ask, maybe we can resolve it.
=Made in Norway=
Keyword: Ambient room Temperature sensor Samsung Galaxy S4 Note 3
- automatic network discovery
- volume control
- mute on/off
- input control
- customized macro execution
- macro editor
(for macro syntax see CP750 Manual)
Why choose between a Kickstarter app and an Indiegogo app when you can have both in one!?
- What can you do with Techfunder?
With Techfunder you can:
* Browse for free projects in Technology, Games and Design
* Upgrade to browse additional 10+ categories, including Film, Comics, Art, Fashion and much more. Customise the navigation menu to only show the categories you care about.
* Watch the project pitch videos
* Upgrade and add your Kickstarter and Indiegogo profiles and track projects you contribute to
* Browse projects by new this week, popular and ending soon categories
* Favourite projects for quick access
* Keep an eye on your favourites using the Techfunder home screen widget
* Search Kickstarter and indiegogo projects
* Easily launch project websites
* Easily share projects with your social networks
With Techfunder you can keep track of projects you have contributed to. Techfunder imports your profile public information, so there is no need to enter your password. Just follow the instructions in the app.The app will automatically import any new projects you contribute to. These projects will also be available to use on home widgets.
Browse many projects on a compact scrollable list. Just click on the project you are interested to expand into a full screen view. You will be able to watch the project video from this page and also you can tell the world using the share button.
If you want to contribute or found out more about a project, click on the "browse" button and Techfunder will launch the project page in your web browser. When you are finished, just press the Android back button to return to Techfunder.
If you would like to follow the progress of any of the projects, you can favourite the project from the project page. Quickly access your favourites from the left-hand slider menu. You can also add Home Screen widgets for your favourites. The widgets reload every hour, but if you can't wait just press the update icon on the widget.
If you heard about a project, and you want to quickly find it and favourite it, just click on the magnifying glass icon to search and type your key words.
Techfunder is an independent app and has no relation or links to the project platforms. Techfunder "scrappes" websites to collect information, for this reason we often release new version of the app to adapt to changes. For more information visit:
Complete list of categories available in the app:
Thermometer let you see the outside temperature and other parameters directly on the screen of your device, it is very easy and practical to use and saves you time.
Also the app can provide temperature of the air by using a built-in temperature sensor if your phone has it, otherwise the application use the sensor of the phone battery.
By using the PowerCheck app a User will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions which are available within the application.
ESB Networks Ltd. is a separate company within ESB responsible for:
• Connecting customers
• Metering services
• Other customer services associated with the construction, operation and maintenance of the electricity network
As managers of the electricity network, we provide services to all electricity customers in the Republic of Ireland irrespective of their electricity supply company.
We employ over 3,000 staff throughout the country.
As the independent Distribution System Operator (DSO), operating under licence from the Commission for Energy Regulation (CER) in the Republic of Ireland, we are responsible for:
• Constructing all the sub-transmission, medium and low voltage electricity network infrastructure in the country
• Managing the national electricity network infrastructure (which is owned by ESB)
The electricity distribution network includes all distribution stations, overhead electricity lines, poles and underground cables used to bring power to more than 2 million domestic, commercial and industrial customers connected to the electricity network nationwide.
Through our role as the Transmission Asset Owner (TAO), we manage the transmission assets owned by ESB and ensure that its infrastructure is developed and maintained as required by the Transmission System Operator, Eirgrid. The TAO function is an integral part of our organisation.
Our role as the country's Meter Operator means that we are responsible for installing, maintaining and reading all electricity meters for domestic, commercial and industrial customers nationwide.
AppKicker provides quickstart icons for the apps you most likely launch next. The list is automagically updated while you use your apps or games.
You can configure different modes how apps will be selected. In *mashup mode (recommended)* we try to learn what is the best option for you. The *recently used apps* mode is a convenient way to come back to the apps you have used recently. With *most used apps* you will have those apps at your fingertips that you use most. *Sequentially used apps* will present you apps that you usually use after each other, e.g. for checking all your social networks in a row. Mode *locally used apps* will show you apps that you mostly use at current location. And mode *predicting apps* tries to anticipate which app you are going to use next.
This app is a widget and will not appear in your app drawer. Add the widget to your home screen by long tapping and choose it from the list of widgets. Certainly best placed on your homescreen.
The widget is triggered when you use an app and it always shows you up to five apps to launch them next. When you have a gaming session, you can easily come back to your recent games, when you are in the office you can easily come back to your recent productivity tools. You can simply tap on the apps' icons presented by the widget. No need to maintain different desktop pages for that any more. You will have more space on your home screen for other widgets. Our app is an always up-to-date quickstart launcher.
- You can opt out from contributing information on your app usage for optimizing AppKicker.
- Known Android bug: on Honeycomb and some other devices you have to reboot before you can add the widget.
- Might not work on Facebook Home and Chatheads and Coverfeed
How to use :
- Place your finger on the scanning pad.
then wait for only few seconds for the result. if you want the most accurate results. The Fingerprint thermometer will calculate your temperature.
- Realistic looking scanner
- Simple to scan and easy to use
- Totally free for Android users
- Works with Android mobiles and tablets
- Clear UI and beautiful design
Disclaimer: Fingerprint Thermometer application at the moment is for just an entertainment purposes only, and at the time it does not calculating correct results. it's just like prank Fingerprint Thermometer will only displayed results on randomly basis. You can use this application for fooling your friends, prank your enemies
All sensors data are displayed:
· Health Conditions
· Altitude (using as altimeter the barometer sensor)
· Light Level
· Magnetic Field
· 6 different widgets that can display the time, date, temperature, and humidity
· Select the startup screen with the tab you prefer
· Lock the orientation of the app
· Set your preferred temperature unit (°C, °F, or K)
· Set your preferred altitude unit (meters or feet)
· Set your preferred pressure unit (mbar, mmHg, or inHg)
· Change the update rate of the widgets
· Read the info of each sensor (range, delay, power usage, and more)
Optimized battery consumption:
The sensors are used only while the application is running. Once you pause or exit the application all sensor listeners are removed. You can also customize the widget update rate to optimize consumption for your needs.
This application uses the ambient temperature and humidity sensors, which are currently included only in Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Galaxy S5 unfortunately does not have either a temperature or humidity sensor, however you can display the data of the rest of the sensors.
In case you need anything simply send us an email at email@example.com. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
"if you just want a huge, gorgeous thermometer" - Gizmodo
"a beautifully designed, simple weather app" - The Next Web
"Thermo is simple and beautiful." - AppAdvice
Google Play is packed with increasingly advanced weather gizmos for aspiring meteorologists, but sometimes all you need to know is the temperature outside.
Having problems judging absolute temperature values? Most of us do! That's why we've included the temperature from yesterday. This gives you context, letting you compare how much hotter or colder it is today from the day before, a feature missing from most other weather apps.
Thermo has a unique and crisp interface, making it that much more enjoyable to check the temperature.
★ Features ★
✔ Universal thermometer for both phones and tablets
✔ Current local temperature from Across the World in a gorgeous interface
✔ Feels Like temperature, for the temperature on exposed skin due to wind.
✔ Yesterday's temperature for your comparison (Note: not yesterday's average, but the temperature exactly 24 hours ago)
✔ Auto Locate on startup, or manually search your location
✔ Tap on the glass to refresh temperature manually
✔ Celsius and Fahrenheit support
✔ Ad Supported, Upgrade to an Ad-Free version with In App Purchase
♥ Support ♥
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that If you leave a support question in the comments we won't be able to write you back, so just shoot us an email instead.
App reviews refer to the iOS version.