The Cub Cadet XR app brings you a lawn mowing experience unlike any other. Wherever you are – on the sofa, in the garden, out and about… Interacting with your mower has never been faster, easier or more enjoyable.
The Cub Cadet XR app allows you to control your mower from the convenience of your smartphone, as long as you are within the Bluetooth range. Mow those small patches located away from your main lawn and navigate from one garden to the other – effortlessly. All your settings on one convenient screen: adjust your lawn size settings, set your mower's weekly schedule and define your mowing zones… all from your mobile device.
The Cub Cadet XR app interacts with your mower through Bluetooth® 4.0 (a.k.a. Bluetooth® SMART or BLE) wireless connection. The Bluetooth hardware is already installed on your mower.
No additional accessory is required on your Cub Cadet XR mower in order to work with the app.
* Manual and automatic operation
* Brief Status reporting
* Remote Control with manual mowing
* Lawn & Mower settings
* Zones definition
* GSM Accessory support
* Remote Service Access feature
* Requires Android 4.3 or higher.
* Works with Android devices supporting Bluetooth® 4.0 (a.k.a. Bluetooth® SMART or BLE) standard. For the full list of mobile devices supporting Bluetooth® 4.0 standard please refer to the following link: http://www.bluetooth.com/Pages/Bluetooth-Smart-Devices-List.aspx.
* This is a short list of most popular devices used with app:
-- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge, S8
-- HTC One, Nexus 5/5x/6, LG G2/3/4/5/6, Sony Xperia Z3/5
* In some rare cases the app gets stuck with an empty screen. In such a case it is recommended to reinstall the app.
* Some re-connection issues with a mower may occur. Most re-connection issues can be resolved by exiting the app and launching it again.
* Some camera-related and graphical issues have been reported for the following devices: Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Samsung Tab S, Motorola Moto X, Sony Xperia.