- Easy-to-use interface
- Customizable brush tool
- HTC Flyer pen support
- Multi-touch zoom
- Large color palette
- Color editing with custom color palettes
- Customizable flood fill tool
- Robust select/move tool
- Blur tool
- Transparent eraser (supports PNG transparency)
- Resize, flip, rotate and crop images
- Adjust hue/saturation, brightness/contrast, or invert colors
- Advanced color effects (add, multiply, etc.)
- Load JPEG / PNG files
- Undo and Redo
- More features will be added in future updates
- Adds memes troll faces, rage faces;
- Draws on photo from the gallery or camera;
- Simple interface;
- Brushes of various sizes and shapes;
- Color Picker;
- Undo, Redo;
- Save your drawing in the gallery;
- Share a image in all popular social networks and services.
Allows you to easily and beautifully draw on the screen of your tablet. In the arsenal of this application has several brushes and a rich palette of colors that will draw and simple drawing and highly artistic work. The app is able to draw on a photo or downloaded from the gallery of images that help to make explanations or notes on the photo or image. Naturally, each image can be saved in a gallery or send to your friends through social networks and other services. The application can cancel the last action, and return already canceled. One of the great features of Doodle - an addition to the photo meme trollface and to create humorous images. Doodle also can be used as sketchbooks.
In order to remain free app it uses advertising.
painter for android !!
1.paint brush with different size and colors
3.open photos in SD card
4.save new images to SD card
5.redo, undo buttons
QML - is a powerful JSON-based declarative language used in Qt Quick.
NOTE: if you want to get up-to-date sample QML for the new version, please remove the application and install it again.
1. syntax highlighting improved
2. code completion added
3. QtLabs plugins support added: shaders, particles, gestures, filelistmodel
4. editing experience improved
5. monospace font used
6. indentation added
7. reporting qml errors implemented
8. keyboard hiding after autocompleting fixed
1. Sometimes import and export dialogs do not accept user touches. In this case, please restart application (by clicking Exit in menu) and try again. This will be fixed in the next version.
It is still a pre-alpha release. It may not work at work at all on your device, but stay tuned for the upcoming fixes and new features:
1. working with multiple files, project support
2. improved syntax highlight
3. improved code completion
4. user code snippets
5. OpenGL shaders syntax highlighting
В меню есть статистика и настройки. В статистике отображается количество нажатий и процент правильно выбранных карт, а так же график интуиции (начинает отображаться после 150 нажатий). Настройки позволяют включать звук и вибрацию.
Я специально убрал статистические данные с главного экрана, дабы не возникало желания гоняться за процентами и можно было сосредоточиться на ощущениях.
Подробнее о тренировке интуиции: http://tintuit.ru/
Успехов вам, друзья!
Select one of the beautiful note templates, take picture, import photo, draw anything you want! Save the note to the photo gallery, send to a friend or show to the world via Facebook, etc!
If you have an Android Wear watch, a mini version of Doodle Note will be installed on your watch!
Perform actions using menu or the following shortcuts:
- shake to clear screen
- press back button to undo last step
- use 2 fingers to draw straight lines
exbeans Prototyping は、スマートフォンアプリのプロトタイプを簡単に作成できるツールです。
■”pugixml parser“ ：内部XMLデータの読み込みに使用
Copyright (C) 2006-2010, by Arseny Kapoulkine (email@example.com)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
"I love the ability to create awesome art with just a few strokes of color.pretty smart idea to have. Cool!"
"If you love geometry and you love color, you will love this app! When starting the app, it begins with one of the configurations, which builds on itself and grows until you exit or, by swiping the screen in any direction, you begin a new configuration. Totally mesmerizing!"
Create stunning geometric patterns with 3 simple controls:
* Swiping left and right
* Swiping up and down
* Pressing and holding.
View samples on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/geometricsapp/
A "Polar Graph" is a way of representing mathematical equations. The radius of a circle is represented with the character “r”, the angle that has been traversed around the circle is represented with the character “θ” (Theta) where 360 degrees completes a circle. So a circle with a radius of 1 has the equation:
r(θ) = 1.
A "Polar Rose" curve is a polar graph with the equation:
r(θ) = sin(kθ)
As you increase the k, each increment adds to the number of “petals” that the rose has. In Geometrics, swiping to the right will increase the number of petals by increasing k by 1 for each swipe. (The petals actually increase by 2 on even increments and decrease by 1 on odd increments) Swiping back to the left will decrease the number of petals until you get to 1, which is the starting point circle. If you keep swiping to the left, the 2 becomes 1/2, then 1/3, then ¼ and so on(I have skipped values for k of 0 and less than 0 because a 0 k value produces a single point and the negative k values have a positive k value counterpart that produces the same picture. The roses created with fractional values are just as beautiful, have the same petal increase feature, but are not always symmetrical.
Introduced by Peter M. Maurer in his article titled “A Rose is a Rose”
A “Maurer Rose” is a polar rose where we skip around the figure instead of drawing it sequentially. Instead of the angle being (0,1,2,3,4,5...), we use (0,45,90,135,180,...). Swiping up increases the number of degrees we skip by 1, and swiping down decreases the skip by 1.
Pressing and holding will cycle between three modes:
* A Maurer rose that connects points to the previous point in the series.
* A Maurer Rose pattern defined by k and dTHETA that draws lines connecting to a different Maurer Rose equation defined by k2 and dTHETA2.
* r(θ) = tan(kθ). Which is the same as r(θ) = sin(kθ) / cos(kθ). So as cos(kθ) approaches 0, the radius approaches infinity. This produces a very interesting pattern with no maximum radius since it goes to infinity on occasion.
As we draw the patterns, we attempt to fade through each color with a unique color fading algorithm I created.
If you press the menu button, you will have the following options:
* Save the last image to the SD card.
* Set Properties Manually
- dRadius (change in Radius):
- dTHETA (change in θ):
(The second k and dTHETA will automatically be reset to match the first k and dTHETA when you press and hold and cycle to the 2nd pattern type. This is because there are a very large number of "uninteresting" patterns with this pattern type and I wanted to start off with a pattern that has symmetry.)
* Advanced Properties
- Image width and Height
(Be careful with this setting. Initially, I set your width and height to the smaller of your width and height in pixels. Some phones/tablets are not friendly to very large image manipulation. I have had good luck setting my image width and height to 2000 pixels, but after swiping left or right, the application does a force close because of some memory issues. I am currently working on this problem 2/25/2012)
- Edit (PaintBrush, Eraser, Undo, Redo, Add Text)
- New (New Picture, Import Picture, Set Background Color)
- Save / Share
How to add text?
1. Select "Add Text" under the Edit Menu
2. Enter Text
3. Adjust desired Text Size using Seek Bar
4. Choose Text Color
5. Ensure that the "Add Text?" Check Box is Checked
6. Tap anywhere on screen to place the Text. The text will be positioned centered to your finger position
1. At the moment, the Undo/Redo function only works for the brush strokes and not the text.
2. Added text if placed at the position of any brush strokes will appear underneath the strokes. If you need to place text on top of the brush strokes, the way to work around this is to save the drawing and then import it into the app before adding the text.
Download this free DrawSmart app and have fun with your custom brush- your finger.!!
About the DrawSmart - free app:
• Draw paint with finger on the touch screen of smart phones.
• Choose from a variety of rainbow colours.
• Different brush sizes for different strokes.
• Save and share your painting on social networking sites
• Use your painting as wallpaper after save.
• Rate us, to help enhance our product and to serve you best.
Keywords: DrawSmart, finger paint, Draw paint, kids paint, kids games, paint , colours, fun colours, free app, paint for android, touch paint, touch ,Share Images, Draw with finger ,
Einfach auswählen welche Kategorien gewünscht sind, (zwischen 1 und allen wählbar)
und das Ergebnis in eine Zeichnung / in ein Bild verwandeln.
Für Fragen und / oder Anregungen stehe ich gern zur Verfügung.
Auftraggeberin : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thea/595794607135978
- Record measurements
- Accurate advice
- See the effects of adjustments
- Graph results (Pro version)
- Supports the BBB maintenence philosophy
- Syncs data between multiple devices
- Exports data to CSV files
- Tracks annual pool costs
- Email recent measurements, adjustments, and notes
1) Browse sites in mobile or desktop view.
2) Full screen view that allows you to enjoy the entire device display area.
3) An original incognito browsing mode: use the toolbar button for enabling it and suddenly the whole browsing session becomes private, even the pages you had opened before entering this mode! Also, if you close Caravel by returning to the home menu when this mode is enabled, the browser switches back to its start page automatically, hiding the contents you were browsing.
4) You can increase or decrease the size of the fonts displayed on many sites, besides zooming with your fingers as usual.
5) You can switch back to the search page by simply tapping a button.
6) Use the tabbed sidebar for quick and easy access to your favorite sites and to the archive of your history.
7) Use the settings page to change your default home page or search engine or even to delete on the fly the contents you created.