With this app, that can not happen now. They are, according to the set interval, reminding your plants watering. At the same time you have a nice overview of all your plants, whether at home in the garden or on the balcony.
Easy to use and completely free for you.
Have fun with the "Watering Plants" App
물도 제때제때, 일기도 꼬박꼬박, 사랑도 듬뿍듬뿍!
다양한 기능으로 여러분의 식물을 기르는데 많은 도움을 줄 것입니다.
* 식물 일기를 사진과 함께 저장
* 사진을 외부로 공유 가능 (SNS 및 EMAIL, 메모 등..)
* 식물의 성장을 그래프로 볼 수 있음
* 전국 80개 이상의 식물원 정보 내장
* 전화 바로연결
* 홈페이지 바로가기
* 개, 폐장시간 정보 등
* 1일~30일주기의 시, 분 알람 설정 가능
* 핸드폰을 재부팅하여도 동작
* 사용자 이름을 설정(필수)
* 길이 단위를 설정(CM, INCH)
* 일기를 삭제할때 해당하는 사진도 함께 삭제하는 기능
* 'sdcard/사용자이름/식물종류'로 사진들이 분리되어 저장됩니다
* 어플내의 db파일과 사진폴더를 백업하셨다가 같은 위치에 넣으시면 데이터를 보존하실 수 있습니다.
* firstname.lastname@example.org (Ryan Shin)
* 여러분의 작은 의견이라도 소중히 듣겠습니다!
- Track all plants in your home
- Receive notification when a plant needs water
- Configure notifications (reminders) time - in the morning, at noon or in the evening
- Support for watering intervals from half-day to twenty days
- Create flower avatars using phone’s camera
- Special design for unique user experience
- Support for Android 1.6 to 4.3
How to use it:
- Pick a plant in your home
- Capture flower’s avatar with your camera
- Set watering interval – 6 days, for example
- That’s it! You will be notified by Waterbot when your flower needs water again
- Mark plant as “watered” after you watered it
- Now add more plants and have fun watering them
- More coming soon
- Write External Storage: Waterbot uses this permission to save captured images from phone’s camera.
- Internet: This permission is used by third party ads provider.
- Access Network State: This permission is used by third party ads provider.
About the author:
Nikola Kosev is Co-Founder and CTO at innovative start-up company Jumpido and makes Android apps for fun.
Contact and feedback:
Like Waterbot on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/waterbotapp
Follow Waterbot on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WaterbotApp
Send your feedback and comments to email@example.com. You can find more interesting projects on kosev.net
Keywords: waterbot watering plant flower reminder irrigate water
Never forget again to water, fertilize and pesticide your plants.
Plantissimo will make sure that you are automatically reminded when you need to care for your plants so you don’t have to worry.
Personalize your plants by their own picture after capturing it with your smartphone’s camera and record their watering, feeding and pesticiding times.
Use the built-in “todo” and expenses functionality to track your garden related tasks and expenses.
- Add/edit new plants
- Personalize by captured picture
- Note prunable, harvestable and bloomable seasons per plant
- Set plant’s notifications on watering, fertilizing and pesticiding times
- Add/edit new “todo” task
- Add/edit new expense
WRITE AND SEE THE PATH OF THE PLANT’S GROWTH EVERYDAY!
1. ADD PLANTS
Add your plants by writing the name, kind and the day of purchase
2. PLANT DIARY
Write the diary or observes with the picture. Also choose the condition of the plants such as ‘Flower’, ‘Sick’, ‘Fine (Good)’
3. CHART & CALENDER
You can see the growth process with the chart or calendar at a glance.
4. you can take a picture or get a picture from gallery
5. Back up & Restore
- you can back up or restore by one kind of plant
** contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
* process of restore to other device
step 1 : backup
1. press long your plant then menu is open
2. click 'backup'
3. if back up process is success
then new backup file is placed on '/sdcard/PlantDiary/Backup/[YOUR PLANT NAME]_2013(backup date) . pet
step 2 :restore at new phone
1. copy the backup file to the sdcard of new phone at '/sdcard/PlantDiary/Backup/ '
if folder is not exist then please create this folder
2. copy original photo files of your plant to sdcard of new phone
because this backup system can not backup photo data, only can back up text data.
so you have to copy the photos to sdcard of new phone at the same path
ex) old phone image path : /sdcard/dcim/100MEDIA/img0291.jpg
copy to new phone sdcard
new phone image path : /sdcard/dcim/100MEDIA/
3. install 'My Plant Diary' Application
4. run application, click menu button on your phone at the page of the pet list
5. click 'restore'
6. select your backup file
5. restore completed
after restore if plant photos do not appear, then recheck path of the photos.
or check your default photo viewer app whether plant photo is appear or not
if it do well, please try to restore again
Save time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
- You will never forget to water your plants again.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
- Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
- When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
- If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
- You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
- Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. - Jesse Oliver -
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
- facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GardenManager
- email: email@example.com
* Phone state permission is used for only advertising.
Keyword: Garden / Manager / Garden Manager / Plant / Diary / Plant Diary / Plant / Alarm / Plant Alarm / Germinate / Germination / Harvest / Planting / Gardening / Home Gardening / Home Planting / Gardener
I remember when you have to set it light as a gift.
You need only adjust how many hours you want light and every few hours you have to give away.
Cann Assit is adjusted to your lifestyle, in 2 days.
All information is confidential, so the application has no connection or access to GPS.
Place your device for example on the roof where you want to install your real Photovoltaic Plant, and see how it will work there:
- You will see the sun illumination in Lux
- How much electricity it will produce (in kWh)
- How much money you can save with it
- How much CO₂ equivalent
There are some usable parameters (just click on objects like "sun" or "solar tracker" to change them).
Tracks free chlorine, bromine, hydrogen peroxide, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, stabilizer, salt, borates, water temperature, backwashing, CC, filter cleaning, flow, pressure, and TDS.
Supports multiple pools and includes a volume calculator.
Pool Pal displays the Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) and the Calcite Saturation Index (CSI) for current readings and goals. These indices can be affected by water temperature, so PoolPal makes it easy to adjust your goals for perfectly balanced water.
Keywords: pool maintenance, pool calculator, pool chemistry, pool testing, pool chemicals, spa care, spa maintenance, spa calculator, spa chemistry, spa testing, spa chemicals, simple pool, pool pro, pool care, swimming pool.
My Garden App lists thousands of plants from trees and shrubs to house plants and ferns, giving you simple care advice along with height, spread, colour and many more details. Each plant has a colour photo and the ability to upload your own photo if one is not shown (these will be added to later updates for the 'My Garden' community). Why not add plants to the 'My garden' list and add calendar notes to remind you to care for your plants or to look to buy plants online?
My garden App features include:
Search for plants by text, plant type, flower colour, aspect.
For UK users, search and buy plants online.
Add plants to your 'My Garden' list.
Create calendar events to remind you to care for your plants.
Upload a photo to help the 'My garden' community identify plants more easily.
Please let us know of any features you would like to see in later release versions.
* Display Waste Water Treatment plant name in the application
* Shake device to clear
* Adjust SRT as required
* More Calculations
* History Graphing