Tenha mais de 32 mil valiosas questões de provas de residência de todo o país, incluindo milhares de questões de 2013 (adquiridas separadamente)!
Utilize seu Smartphone ou Tablet como poderosa ferramenta de estudos e atinja seus objetivos!
O App já inclui um grande banco de dados de questões de todas as especialidades.
O MedQuiz é o aplicativo perfeito para o estudante que quer passar em uma prova de residência médica. Com ele, o aluno tem acesso a questões das mais variadas instituições, incluindo:
Hospital Albert Einstein
Hospital Sírio Libanês
Santa Casa SP
Faculdade de Medicina ABC
e muitas outras...
ESCOLHA AS INSTITUIÇÕES E OS ANOS
O estudante pode escolher entre as mais diversas instituições e anos das provas para realizar seu simulado customizado.
ESCOLHA AS ESPECIALIDADES
Antes de iniciar uma prova, o aluno pode escolher entre 20 especialidades da medicina:
Nefrologia e Urologia
DOIS MODOS DE ESTUDO
Modo Padrão: A resposta correta é mostrada assim que uma questão é respondida
Modo Simulado: As respostas corretas só são mostradas no final da prova.
Não fique de fora e baixe já o aplicativo que chegou para mudar a vida dos médicos de todo o Brasil!
Some of the procedures covered are:
Subungual Hematoma Evacuation
Bartholin Gland Abscesses
Corneal Foreign Body Removal
Foley Catheter Insertion
Incision and Drainage
Lateral Orbital Canthotomy
Nasal Foreign Body Removal
Nasogastric Tube Insertion
Peritonsilar Abscess Drainage
...and many more!
For Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Doctors, Paramedics, EMTs.
An internet connection is necessary for video links to work correctly.
This is the Award Winning App that has been featured in the Apple Store and now available on ANDROID!
Emergency Medicine: Diagnosis and Management follows a logical, standard and clear approach designed to maximize the practical delivery of bedside care and to make quick decisions. This resource provides all the appropriate concise information to deliver high standards of emergency care.
// Key Features
• A wealth of new appendices and essential key information at a glance
• Redesigned with icons, boxes, practical advice, numerous tables, charts and diagrams to help you find the information at a glance
• Includes the 2010 cardiopulmonary resuscitation and the very latest evidence-based guidelines
• Includes 5 calculators and 2 interactive flowcharts which assist in making clinical decisions
• New sections on critical care, practical procedures, infectious disease and the traveler, tropical diseases, disaster medicine and starting out in the emergency department
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
5 Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to
• CAGE Alcoholism Questionnaire
• Estimation of the clinical pre-test probability for suspected pulmonary embolus (PE) - Calc
• Glasgow Coma Scale for Adults
• Mini Mental Status Examination
• Wells criteria (DVT)
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
A quick reference guide with index and search bars, which includes the main drugs used in emergency and intensive care, made by physicians who work "on the front line" ... and therefore know which information is actually relevant!
You will no longer have doubts regarding the drugs used in critical situations of medical action.
Doses, dilutions, standard solutions ... all easily accessible. Search bars for generic names and clinical indications...
For each drug mentioned, are arranged such information as:
- Supplied as...
- Indications & Usage
- Warnings (side effects, contraindications)
- Administration (doses, standard solutions)
- Adverse Reactions
With simple and intuitive interface, you have the information readily accessible from major shifts of the most common drugs used by doctors all over the world!
Not just a "medication guide", but a smart quick reference, which contains just important information and just the medications you use in the emergency room and ICU!
Do not waste time with tons of useless information! It´s not useful a guide with more than 10,000 drugs, if during your life you do not prescribe medical or even 5% will access information on these active ingredients! And in an emergency, time is life!
How many times have you given up searching for specific information about an important drug because of "tons of useless information" on the screen of your device?
With "Drugs in ER & ICU" it´s solved! Just important information chosen by experts in emergency and intensive care, based on reliable references and practices !
DO NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME! ENJOY OUR PROMOTIONAL PRICE!
This application also contains recommendations for the initial prenatal visit, routine prenatal visits, prenatal tests (with recommended screening dates), and common triage workups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting). Finally, it contains a step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation. All information is taken from current recommendations by the CDC, ACOG, USPSTF, FDA, and the AMA.
- Pregnancy wheel (OB wheel) with recommended screening tests for the calculated gestational age
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Medical Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including “Obstetrics: OB Wheel + Medical Reference Tool” and much more.
Keywords (no spaces, 100 character limit): ob, wheel, gyn, obgyn, pregnancy, pregnant, due, date, weeks, baby, pocket, guide, student, nurse, doctor, PA, when
EM:RAP October edition by Michelle Lin: Top app for emergency medicine!!
Lifeinthefastlane.com: "This app is fantastic. Reasonably priced, simple to use and crammed with useful information. I. Love. It."
Ranked in over 60 countries!!!
ERres is an easy-to-navigate bedside tool containing the various medication lists, algorithms, decision rules, clinical policies and core content most often looked up by emergency care providers.
An evidence-based and up-to-date app... continuously updated and expanded.
So why continue buying paperback references year after year when for the price of a large mocha latte you can buy ERres now and get all future updates... for free!?!?
Below is a SAMPLE list of available features.
- search function
- personal notes
- Elimination by dialysis
- Prevent absorption
- Specific toxins (acetaminophen, CCB, snakebite)
- CSF analysis
- Intraosseous needles
- Local anesthetics
- IVC/fluid status
Intubation and sedation:
- Post-intubation package
- DOPES and DOTTS
- Procedural sedation meds
- RSI meds
- RSI in head injury
- Sedation scales
- ACLS and PALS algorithms
- Code meds
- H's and T's
- C-spine clearance
- DVT and pulmonary embolism
- Knee trauma
- Minor head trauma
- Ottawa rules
- Pediatric septic hip
- Pneumonia scores
- Strep throat
- Stroke and TIA
- Syncope rules
- TIMI score for UA/NSTEMI
- Common drips
- Hypertensive emergency
- IV fluids
- Local anesthetics
- Acid base
- Allergy and anaphylaxis
- Cardiology (Duke criteria, STEMI guidelines, ECG section)
- Endocrine and lytes (DKA, hyperkalemia and thyroid storm)
- GU and renal (priapism, STD treatment, UTI/pyelonephritis)
- Heme/Onc (factor replacement, neutropenic fever, supratherapeutic INR)
- Lab values
- Neurology (seizures, spinal cord syndromes, stroke)
- OB/Gyn (OB wheel, postpartum hemorrhage, rhogam, shoulder dystocia)
- Ophtho (acute glaucoma, eye chart, visual pathway)
- Pulmonary (asthma)
- Head (TBI guidelines)
- Neck and cord (spinal cord syndromes, spine fractures, zones of the neck)
- Chest (blunt cardiac injury, hemothorax and pneumothorax)
- Upper extremity (elbow ossification centers)
- Lower extremity (bohler's angle, patella alta/infera)
- Weight based tape
- Acute otitis media
- APGAR score
- Elbow ossification centers
- Fever guidelines
- Febrile seizures
- Salter-harris fractures
- Sick neonate differential
- Vital signs
All of the vital information from the Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook is now available for Android! The Tarascon Adult Emergency App is part of the popular Tarascon® Series which is an imprint of Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The Tarascon Adult Emergency App is the ultimate portable reference for the busy emergency physician or internist! Packed with essential lists, figures, & tables, this App provides instant reminders of hard-to-remember yet vitally important clinical information. Convenient searchable reference sections include dysrhythmia protocols, emergency drug infusions, antibiotic therapy, rapid-sequence intubation, toxicology, trauma care, burn care, and much more. Busy physicians now have all the information they need from the Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook at their fingertips!
Fully revised and updated, the Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine is the definitive, best-selling guide for all of the common conditions that present to the emergency department. Whether you work in emergency medicine, or just want to be prepared, this book will be your essential guide.
• Covers all the conditions that commonly present to the emergency department making it the perfect practical guide
• Incorporates the latest treatment guidelines including information on resuscitation, DNR orders, infection control and learning disability
New to this edition
• Includes new revised 2010 Resuscitation Council guidelines
• New sections outline patient advice and information
• Incorporates latest developments in emergency medicine
• Expansion of information on paediatrics and psychiatry
Following the latest clinical guidelines and evidence, written and reviewed by experts, this handbook will ensure you are up to date and have the confidence to deal with all emergency presentations, practices, and procedures. In line with the latest developments in the field, such as infection control, DNR orders, advanced directives and learning disability, the book also includes new sections specifically outlining patient advice and information, as well as new and revised vital information on paediatrics and psychiatry. For all junior doctors, specialist nurses, paramedics, clinical students, GPs and other allied health professionals, this rapid-reference handbook will become a vital companion for both study and practice.
Readership: Junior doctors and specialist registrars in emergency medicine; nurses and paramedics working in emergency medicine; clinical medical students; general practitioners; recommended reading for postgraduate examinations in emergency medicine.
Authors: Tim Raine, Katherine McGinn, James Dawson, Stephan Sanders, and Simon Eccles
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
PEBMED IS THE # 1 MEDICAL APP PUBLISHER IN BRAZIL FOR 14 MONTHS WITH 20+ APPS ON THE TOP 100.
WHITEBOOK EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Medical prescriptions accompanied by integrated calculator for quick calculation of drug dosages according to the patient's weight.
- Exclusive calculators for unit conversions and calculations of continuous infusion.
- List of medications available and their prices from "Popular Pharmacy" SUS program, fundamental tool for ambulatory practice in units of SUS.
Extensive Requirements Guide which includes more than 200 commented models, including:
* Cardiology: HBP; Aortic Dissection; PE; AF; Digitalis Intoxication and by Warfarin; STEMI or NSTEMI; DVT;
* Surgery: cholecystitis; Acute Intestinal Obstruction; Pre and postoperative;
* Toxicology: Alcoholism; Ophidian accident; anaphylaxis; Carbamate poisoning; Abstinence Syndrome;
* Endocrinology: Thyrotoxicosis; Ketoacidosis/HHS/DM;
* Nephrology: DHE; nephrolithiasis; rhabdomyolysis; Nephrotic Syndrome;
* Gastroenterology: Pseudomembranous colitis; Infectious diarrhea; Acute Pancreatitis; Upper digestive bleeding; SBP; hepatic encephalopathy;
* Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Abortion; Prenatal care; Postpartum hemorrhage; mastitis; Pre-eclampsia; Premature Obstetric Labor;
* Infectious: Biting; Needlestick accident; Infection of Skin and Soft Tissue; ITU; fever; sepsis;
* Neurology: stroke; Convulsive crisis; headache; dizziness; delirium; meningitis; TCE;
* Pediatrics: Anaphylaxis; asthma; malnutrition; diarrhea; hydration; Kawasaki's disease; meningitis; AOM; ITP; Acute Chest Syndrome; Sd. Acute febrile; nephritic syndrome; prematurity;
* Pulmonary: Asthma; COPD; hemoptysis; pneumocystosis; Pulmonary tuberculosis;
* Rheumatology: Rheumatoid Arthritis; Systemic Lupus Erythematosus;
* Preparation for exams, outpatient complaints and support for critical patients.
• Evolution: ambulatory, ward and ICU;
• Medical Law: the prescribing guidelines;
• IPD Guide: To supplement the provisions, the application offers a unique guide to antimicrobial therapy/specific antiparasitic.
• Guidance to the Patients: for more frequent ambulatory complaint;
• Management Clinical Manuals: Anticoagulation guide, nutrition and diet, and pain control;
• Drug Pharmacy People: list of presentations and average price.
Questions or suggestions please contact us through email@example.com
References that assisted in the creation of the App:
• Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine - Dan Longo, Anthony Fauci, Dennis Kasper, Stephen Hauser, J. Jameson, Joseph Loscalzo,18th Ed 2011;
• Goldman's Cecil Medicine - Lee Goldman, MD and Andrew I. Schafer, MD, 24th Ed 2012;
•UpToDate – www.uptodate.com
# To learn more about our references contact us #
Based on the work: "Whitebook Guide prescription, Moura E. C, JORGE L BA, Lanzieri P. G;. 1. ed, Publisher Medical Semiology, 2013; ISBN:. 978-85-915391-3-0. "*
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
Emergency Medicine currently has 18 faculty members, a fully accredited residency program and a division of medical toxicology. It has an active research program, aeromedical critical care transport service and a state disaster program called Mississippi Med1.
Our faculty also provides medical direction and oversight for the Simulation Laboratory and ACLS training services
Use our app to:
- Notice Updates
- View Schedules
- Ask Questions
- Review Medical RSS Feeds
- Record a Voice Note and Send it
- Watch UMMC Videos
- And much more!
Supported by the nonprofit OpenEM Foundation, WikEM provides a way for medical practitioners to organize online content and cross-reference clinical information at http://www.wikem.org. If you are a medical practitioner, join our contributor community and help edit our content. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
WikEM serves a wide range of medical practitioners predominantly among the specialties of emergency medicine, pediatric emergency medicine, critical care, emergency medical services (EMS), and urgent care medicine, as well as primary healthcare fields such as family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics. Numerous sources have named WikEM as a key reference for emergency practitioners, ranging from EMTs, paramedics, and other first responders to nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and emergency physicians.
This is the app for Radiology Tutor - www.radiologytutor.com.
Included are calculators such as adrenal washout calculators, RECIST 1.1, lung cancer TNM staging, pancreatic, renal, colon and rectal cancer TNM staging.
Whats different in LITE version?
-Limited questions in each category and is ad based. Consider purchasing the paid version for full question bank!
Medical student? - DOMINATE the shelf exam!
Resident? - DOMINATE the in-training exam!
Board-eligible physician? - DOMINATE the boards!
PA, ARNP, RN? - DOMINATE the ER!
Question bank is easy to use and is updated frequently, at this point just over 700 questions!
-Pediatric Medications Dosages