Share your countdown with friends on twitter - #HolidayCountdown.
Now from version 1.20 after user demand - set the exact time if you want to! The timer clock will tick down to the very second you leave!
*** NOW OVER 200,000 DOWNLOADS - THANKS! ***
You can add the birthday of your friends, your appointments and anniversaries.
See the celebrations that are not holidays like Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc..
With Tavindo you follow the date of the event and will be able to better schedule. Are you planning to make a trip ?
Staying at home resting on holiday or want to know when Mother's Day? Set-up using our calendar for dates and
List of holidays for many countries, including Brazil and USA
Historical details and facts about the holidays and anniversaries.
Countdown to the earliest date
Simultaneous multiple lists.
Day of the week that the event will occur
Countdown widget showing the next event
The application brings a new approach to the calendar, with the focus on the number of days left for the holidays
The TAVINDO is FREE. It occupies very little space on your phone or tablet.
We are constantly adding new features, and your opinion is very important. Send us an e-mail with your comments and suggestions through our site.
- Material Design
- New Icon and updated app theme
- Supernatural Fan Sites List
- New launch screen icon
- Shorter Launch screen time
- Better tablet support
- New Card List and Card Magazine Layouts options added
- Improved Notification Display to be consistent with new style and theme
- Upcoming Episodes
- Supernatural News
- SPNTFW Social Links
- Access CW Social Feeds
- Supernatural News Widget
- Youtube Videos of Episode Trailers,
Sneak Peek clips, Interviews and Much more.
App herunterladen und die Planung jederzeit im Blick behalten.
Mit 4 wunderschönen Widgets für Tablet und Smartphone hast du immer die verbleibenden Tage im Blick. Und das ohne dein Gerät groß zu belasten. Selbst wenn dir Tage einmal nicht genau genug sein sollten - genauso schonend funktioniert unser Live Countdown mit exakter Stunden - und Minutenanzeige. Und das ist nur eine der tollen zusätzlichen Funktionen.
Einfach antesten und weitersagen. :)
- keine Werbung und keine verlangten Berechtigungen!
- Durch die neue Internetberechtigung direkt an Freunde auf Facebook verschicken. Keine weiteren Rechte notwendig.
- Alle deutschen Bundesländer
- Exakter Countdown mit individueller Zeiteinstellung (siehe Optionen)
- 4 coole Widgets (+1 für Tablets)
- Ein Datensatz ist falsch? Namen und Daten sind individuell anpassbar. Auch für deine Schule ;)
- Schnellstart über alle Widgets + Widget Designer + 3D Effekte
(Stelle dir dein persönliches Widget zusammen und bearbeite alle vorhandenen)
- Schnellstart-Anleitung wird mitgeliefert
- u.v.m. – Ausprobieren lohnt sich ;-)
Fragen, Fehler, Verbesserungen? Schreibe uns! email@example.com
Arbeit, Arbeit, Arbeit, Download -> Ferien, Ferien!
Jetzt kostenlos herunterladen und entspannt auf den Urlaub warten. Ferien im Nu!
Hilf uns die App zu verbessern! Sage uns deine Meinung hier: http://goo.gl/forms/lmH8XZf7BB
Countdown: Checkpoint (2x1) and Countdown: Septicycle (2x1)
- Designed to replicate the appearance of a small section of the Intel screen from the client, these will get you the time remaining until the end of the septicycle or current checkpoint, respectively.
Countdown: Graphical (2x1)
- Recently refactored into a million sharp little pieces and then rebuilt from the ground up, this is where we keep all the fancy. Supports multiple display modes (precise for obsessives, practical for people who are concerned about battery). Now with newer, larger, and more readable digits. Themeable, and can now be configured to launch Ingress when tapped. This also (optionally) monitors for anomalies in XM emissions and switches to game clock mode during official anomaly events.
XM Anomaly Detector (launcher)
- Since we're not allowed to modify the client for any reason, this hovers on your screen directly above the agent badge on the Ingress client, and will give you the information about time remaining in the current anomaly period and measurement windows. Simply put, if you attend the anomaly events in person, this is the "game clock" you always wanted.
Graphical Septiclock Configuration (launcher)
- This is the configuration tool that controls anything user-configurable.
There is a G+ Community for beta testers interested in seeing new features and bugfixes early which anyone can join by going to the website URL shown below. I do not break existing features in beta versions (well... unless I typo something).
Those indicators around the right-hand side of the graphical widget aren't just decoration, by the way. They show which checkpoint (inner) and cycle (outer) you are currently in.
A note about power consumption: These programs are all pretty much stripped down to doing the bare minimum they need to be doing. That having been said, if you want something that pushes a screen update 60 times a minute (potentially 86,400 times a day) don't be surprised that it uses some CPU power. If this is a concern for you, use the graphical widget in 'Practical' mode which updates (usually) only once per minute--it actually uses slightly less power than the stock TouchWiz digital clock. If you appear to be experiencing anything resembling *heavy* resource consumption, tell your "battery helper" application to stop interfering (seriously). Now... just because I mentioned power is no reason to get excited. Even the "precise" mode that updates every second (only when the phone is awake) only uses about four times the utilization of other stock clock widgets that update once per minute... which is actually fairly lightweight.
The author of the widgets is *not* associated with Niantic Labs (the publishers of Ingress) in any way. I am just another OCD hacker on the Internet. There are no ads, and there are unlikely to ever be any ads (in part because there's absolutely nowhere to put them). This application requires no special permissions, and is utterly uninterested in anything beyond what time it is. For your own safety it is recommended you do not attempt to use these widgets from inside an active volcano, or in any location where time is no longer contiguous. Seriously, don't complain to me if your phone crashes because time ran backwards or sideways or something.