PumpApp Beta goes out for the Accu-Chek Insight insulin pump users. You will be one of the first people to have access to this Beta version and we are excited to hear what you think about it!
The PumpApp BETA is an app-based secondary display of the insulin pump that shows device data from an Accu-Chek Insight insulin pump. The pump app BETA provides quick overview of insulin pump status:
* View Device Status (Show level of cartridge, battery level and pump status)
* View Insulin Status (Basal and bolus insulin)
* View EMWR (Error, Maintenance, Warning, Reminder) Messages and Alarms
* View Bolus Insulin History (List of bolus insulin read from pump memory)
* Demonstration of upcoming features
The pump app (BETA) informs the user about alarms that the insulin pump is showing but does not create new EMWRs; it is intended only to display information. The pump app (BETA) shall run on consumer electronic devices. Insulin pump data transfer is performed throughout Bluetooth classic and accompanies the existing Accu-Chek Insight diabetes therapy system.
Interested in taking part? Just download the app below and send us your feedback to play a role in the app development. There are no strings attached of course, and you can quit at any time.