You will be able to receive:
- information about web requests and location of device;
- report of applications usage.
Take complete control of your phone - find out where was device at specific time and which application has been launched.
Parental control - you can install the software on your child's phone and restrict access on games during school time or any other time. After installing the software you will be able to give your phone/tablet to your child with no worries that he/she downloads something, buys anything in internet-shop or changes your device settings. You can hide your contacts, SMS or Instant messenger history and leave your phone unattended.
Limiting applications usage - Supervisor allows to block apps according to:
- weekly schedule accurate within minutes;
- daily timer;
- unconditional ban;
- combination of timer and schedules.
Web-filter allow you to control access to websites.
In addition the program has following options:
- new software purchasing prohibition;
- phone calls and/or SMS sending prohibition;
- restriction of system settings changing.
Also you get remotely reports about usage device on program site:
- device location;
- applications usage information;
- list of internet-requests.
Avec l'application CMC Direct vous avez la possibilité d'avoir les dernières news du Club Modéliste Cachan (vol circulaire) dans la poche.
La grande nouveauté !!! Upload direct de vos plus belles photos de modélisme ! Elle seront après approbation disponible sur le site du club, www.cmc-paris.net.
- Upload de vos plus belle photo !
- Les dernières actualités du vol circulaire
- Les vidéos
- Météo sur le site de vol
- Widget affichant les dernières news
A great and quick way to manage all the Coinbox.me, BitChest.me and Microwallet faucets websites, bitvisitor.com and more coming soon. Get free bitcoin (actually micro bitcoin) by browsing websites and filling captcha or waiting 5 minutes. No registration / purchase / review needed, the websites listed are not "perform an action" to get free bitcoin (these are usually not free). Some of those websites support referral code so when you get micro-bitcoins, I also get some.
If you feel like to donate a few uBTC or mBTC :)
In order to check your balance from any browser, use these URLs (replace the "your_bitcoin_address" by the bitcoin address you use:
- coinbox: http://www.coinbox.me/?a="your_bitcoin_address"
- bitchest: http://www.bitchest.me/index.php?a="your_bitcoin_address"
- microwallet: http://www.microwallet.org
Please use the websites on PC first if you are new. Then use this app to maintain easily your times.
- Notification reminder when time is up to continue
- No need to type in your BTC address all the time
- Most device now support auto-focus on the captcha (Coinbox and BitChest sites only)
- Optional "Extra" sites
- ... more coming soon (earnings per sites, last earning per site...)
*** ROOTED ONLY and BusyBox + SuperUser application needed ***
*** ANDROID 2.2 and 2.3x Tested only ***
*** 32 bits frame buffer only *** (an update is on its way)
*** NO SOUND support ***
*** Bad reviews are from users with unsupported device. I'll try to update soon but I have been busy ***
*** Garbled video: Please try adjusting the "Tablet" or "Image Format" settings in the "Settings" menu.
*** Delay is adjustable, but limited to 10 second (I will change that in the next release)
JSC ScreenToMp4 is a utility that allows you to record screenshots of your device and export the sequence of screenshots to an mp4 file. All is automatic once you press the 'Record' button. It's that easy.
This is an early stage of this project. Video conversion is good BUT the screen capture timing is still under improvement (this gives a video that doesn't play precisely/fluid). See example video to get an idea.
Known supported device:
- HTC Nexus One
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 1st Generation (though video is currently upside-down :) )
- Samsung S5300 (video is also upside down)
Currently not working and next in my list to support:
- Motorola D5
tags: screen recorder, capture screen to video, mp4 conversion, screencast
Micro bitcoin (uBTC) are transferred to your account only once you reach at least 60 micro-bitcoins (as stated on their website).
I made this for me to have a quick shortcut but I thought why not sharing it? (and yes, there is my referral key in the shortcut)
The embedded content is a website that let you visit ad websites for 5 minutes and gives you free micro-bitcoin (from 1 to 96 micro-bitcoin per ad). After the 5 minutes have expired (the count-down reaches 0:00) you *MUST* click the green "NEXT" button to be granted your micro-bitcoin. You might have to scroll to the right to see the button. This website will transfer the micro-bitcoins to your account only when you have at least 100 micro-bitcoins.
I never had problem receiving the bitcoins from them. You shouldn't have problem either IF your bitcoin address is correct.
I don't own any content from those websites, if you have issue contact the respective owners. This application will not pay or cost you anything. The embedded website does all the job and will send you the micro-bitcoins.
- create a new dedicated bitcoin address to use this service
- you will receive payment only when you reach at least 100 micro-bitcoins. It can take a day or more depending on ad websites available
- your address will be displayed all in upper-case, this is not a problem to receive payment (it is just a display choice that bitvisitor made)
- you should use bitvisitor.com on your desktop PC for a while first and wait to receive your first payment(s). Then try this app from your Android device to continue getting micro-bitcoins on the move!
- After the 5 minutes count down is expired, you might have to scroll the page to the right to see the green "NEXT" button.
- When entering the CAPTCHA text, you can enter all letters in lowercase
- if you are actually interested by the websites displayed and your device is not tablet size, I would suggest you open them on a desktop browser because they are not designed for mobile
Keywords: bitcoin, btc
Data is stored in a way that future export/import to/from .QIF is simple.
Keywords: money manager, account manager, cash manager, budget, free, wallet, accounting, money, expense manager, expense
- Create an Evaluation Sheet (i.e. "Best Market App")
- Add Categories (i.e. "App size", "Low Permission needed", "Memory Efficient",....)
- Add Evaluation Items (i.e. all Market App you want to compare)
- And give a score to each of them, per category.
Keywords: decision helper, decision maker, evaluation, product comparison