BullGuard Mobile Security and Antivirus - is easy to use, doesn’t drain your battery and protects your mobile life. You are in complete control even if you don’t have your device with you.
Download Free Now!
⇒Antivirus – stops viruses, spyware, adware, trackware with live updates from the cloud
⇒Antitheft - locks, locates and wipes data should your device be lost or stolen
⇒SIM protection –automatically locks device if SIM is removed, includes optional data wipe
⇒Backup – simple one-tap back up to keep your data safe
⇒Call Manager - blocks the scourge of spam calls and SMS messages
⇒Parental controls – keeps the kiddies safe with discreet monitoring and tracking
⇒Mobile Security Manager – web-based platform so you can remotely manage and monitor your device
Because BullGuard Mobile Security and Antivirus consists of an application that is installed on your device and a web service that can be accessed via a computer, you always have complete control over your mobile life – even if you don’t have your device with you.
Try BullGuard Mobile Security and Antivirus for FREE with a two week trial offer. BullGuard Mobile Security and Antivirus features sweeping malware protection, spam blocker, SIM lock, anti-theft (track and trace), parental controls and more.
•Detects and removes malware
•Scans take place when a new app is installed
•Initiate your own scans
•Flags up infected apps, adware and trackware
•Impact on device’s battery is negligible
•Powerful and easy-to-use web-based tool
•Locks, locates and wipes data should your device be lost or stolen
•Scream Locate helps find a misplaced phone by sounding an alarm
•Triggers an automatic lock device if the SIM is changed
•Can trigger data wipe when your SIM is replaced
•Blacklist phone numbers to block unwanted calls or messages
•Automatically block short code spam messages
•Monitor incoming or outgoing messages and photos
•Monitor information that is being sent and received
•Track the device’s location
•Simple one-tap back up
•Save your calendar, contacts and SMS messages
•Data encrypted and stored in secure cloud location
•Enables migration of your data to other devices
⇒Mobile Security Manager (https://msm.bullguard.com)
•Web-based platform that puts control back in your hands
•Remotely manage and monitor your device
•Send Antitheft commands
⇒FREE 24/7 Support
If you chose the two week FREE trial you can simply continue using the application by buying a subscription. Learn more on our Mobile Security and Antivirus app: http://www.bullguard.com/products/bullguard-android-mobile-security.aspx
1. BullGuard Mobile Security requires Device Administrator permissions to enable the Antitheft module. With the Antitheft module enabled, you can lock, locate or wipe your device if it is lost or stolen from the Mobile Security Manager dashboard.
2. Support guides are available at http://www.bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-mobile-security-guides-14/getting-started/install.aspx
Be social, join our online communities:
We keep you safe and we keep it simple.
Stay alert about websites containing malware or deceptive content with our Cloud services.
All new Anti-Theft module with improved dashboard, allows you to remotely find, lock, wipe or message your Android device.
Worry-free surfing with our App Lock feature. Prevents private information from being seen or stolen.
Shows you detailed information on how your installed apps are using personal information and treating your privacy.
Low Battery Impact
Stops installation of malicious applications and safeguards your internet browsing with full speed and low battery impact.
On-Demand and On-Install Scan
Scans may be run whenever you like and all applications are automatically scanned immediately after its install.
Sophos is one of the IT security leaders for companies and governments worldwide. This award winning app comprehensively protects your Android device and your privacy without impacting performance or battery life. Using up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs, your apps will be automatically scanned as you install them. This antivirus functionality protects you from malicious software which can lead to data loss and unexpected costs. Moreover, if your device is lost or stolen, a remote lock or wipe will shield your personal information from prying eyes. This is what we call complete security!
• Award winning antivirus protection as confirmed by AV test (http://www.av-test.org)
• Scans apps as you install them
• On demand and scheduled scan of previously installed apps and files on external storage (such as SD cards)
• Displays Potentially Unwanted Apps (PUA) to help you recognize apps considered unsuitable for business or harming your privacy
• Uses Sophos threat intelligence from the cloud with up-to-the-minute malware information. The malware definition database gets updated continuously. Over 1 million malicious apps were identified by the Sophos Labs in 2014 alone.
Loss and Theft Protection
• Can receive commands from predefined phone numbers by text message (SMS)
• Supports remote commands for: Wipe, Lock, Alarm (Scream), Locate, Message to finder, Reset passcode
• Sends the device location before the battery dies
• Informs you if your SIM card is changed
• Block access to malicious or phishing websites
• Block access to inappropriate websites (parental control)
• Increase security by protecting selected apps with a password for startup
• Protect the device settings and Google Play store for example to ensure nothing essential can happen during an unattended moment
USSD Code Protection
• Protects your device from attacks via USSD codes. Register Sophos to scan every dialed number
• Detects apps which access personal data such as your address book
• Identifies apps which could create costs, for example by sending text messages
• Gives you advice on how to improve your security settings
Phone Spam Filter
• Blocks unwanted calls, defined by phone number,
SMS Spam Filter
• Filters incoming text messages (SMS), only below Android v4.4 (http://www.sophos.com/kb/120562)
Managed Mode (Sophos Mobile Control Advanced)
If this app is managed through Sophos Mobile Control (SMC) it will report the health status of your device to the management console, allowing your IT department to guarantee full IT security protection throughout the company at all times. The app will report found malware, potentially unwanted apps and apply the company’s security policy with regards to web-filtering, app protection and more.
How to uninstall: Use the new uninstallation wizard in the app’s settings menu. For manual uninstallation see http://sophos.com/kb/117456
Knowledge Base: http://sophos.com/kb/
Moderated Support Forum: http://openforum.sophos.com/t5/MobileTalk/ct-p/MOBILETALK
Looking to integrate premium antivirus into your app?
Whether you are an app developer, an EMM vendor or an IT security vendor, check the new Sophos anti-malware SDK for Android that allows you to integrate the Sophos antivirus engine into your own Mobile Apps and Solutions - simply and easily.
For more information, please refer to our product datasheet (www.sophos.com/AndroidSDK) or contact the Sophos OEM team (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
With BullGuard’s Mobile Backup app you can keep your vital data safe in the cloud and access it from any device, anywhere.
With the Migration feature you can transfer your data between mobile devices when you get a new one – even if the new device runs on a different operating system than the old one. So with BullGuard, you don’t have to dread all the work involved in switching from say, an Android phone to one that runs on iOS or Symbian.
• Online backup – Offers 2GB, 5GB or 10GB of storage space on BullGuard’s secure server.
• Encrypted transfer – Encrypts the data transferred between a smartphone and BullGuard’s backup server.
• Migration – Easily transfers all data to any new mobile device including iOS, Android, Symbian smartphones and iPad and Android tablets.
• Incremental backup – Provides the possibility to back up only the files that have been added since the last backup.
• Web access – Ensures secure access to all backed-up mobile items to check, review and edit them, from any device, anywhere.
• Set and forget – Enables scheduling automatic backups to run as often as users want.
• Support – Offers free 24/7 assistance in English.
BullGuard Mobile Backup makes it easy for you to back up and restore a wide range of mobile contents: contacts, photos, text messages, MMS, your calendar, music, videos, ringtones, user settings, selected files and folders.
NOTE: This is a FREE 30-day trial version of the application, offering you 100 MB of online backup space. Upgrades for paid subscriptions (2, 5 or 10 GB for up to 3 years) can be purchased in-app or on our website at https://www.bullguard.com/shop/customizeproduct?pid=13.
Want to protect your smartphone or tablet against viruses and potential threats of hacking? Then Chili Android Security is the safe solution for you. With the new App Lock software, you can surf the web and use social media without any need for concern. Your private data cannot be seen or stolen by others and if you were to lose your cell phone, you will be able to immediately locate it via the web-based Anti-Theft module.
PLEASE NOTE: This app is a 30-day trial. It can be downloaded for free. After 30 days, it may be reactivated for only $37.97/year*
This feature ensures your phone against any misuse of your apps. App Lock locks your applications with a password, meaning that no one can hack into your Facebook, email or other application on your mobile phone without knowing your password.
Informs how installed apps are being used, and possibly abused in relation to your personal information. Privacy Advisor gives you detailed information about what your installed apps do in the background without your knowledge.
Anti - Theft ™
Android Security has a web-based anti-theft device, which enables you to remotely locate and claim your Android device. This means that you can find your device and/or ensure that it is not misused.
Android Security uses Chili Security Cloud-solutions to warn you if you browse webpages containing malware, phishing or fraudulent content.
Power outages, network problems, Camera malfunction: Avoid the "no recording" unpleasant surprise and make sure your recorded video will be there when most needed.
Get notifications regarding the status of your CCTV system, video recording problems and camera malfunction direct to your phone notifications panel.
CheckMy.Camera performs independent system tests and verifies the existence of recorded video according to the user settings. CheckMyCamera periodically tests system components and provides notifications regarding the true state of each and gives you sufficient time for corrective action or repair and helps avoid "no-recording" surprises. The Lite version monitors one recording device (Camera / NVR / DVR) and is upgradable to CheckMy.Camera-PRO (up to 10 devices).
CheckMy.Camera gives you peace of mind that everything that could go wrong has been tested:
- HEART BEAT TEST
A test that checks that the system is Online and working
- ACTIVE CAMERA TEST
A test that checks whether there are any cameras that are inactive or not connected to the system.
- TRUE RECORDING TEST
An comprehensive in-depth test of each and every channel, for confirmation of proper recording from any given moment.
- HISTORY TEST
A test that is designed to check whether the actual number of days recorded corresponds to requirements.
The Check My Camera APP will allow you to schedule daily or weekly / monthly tests and receive notifications regarding system problems direct to your mobile notification panel.
CheckMyCamera currently support Dahua and HikVision devices.
Check My Camera may also work with SOME devices from the following brands / vendors:
Use device type "General1" for:
Q-See - QC-Series
CNB DVR, MDF1212, MDE2424, MDS4848
Maxcom / Roboza
DigiNet NVR HD
PEGASO DVR Series
Flir - syncropIP NVR
Use device type "General2" for:
Lorex - netHD series
Infinity DVR 2100/3100
Alien ProLite DVR
EPCOM EV Series
Honeywell HRG / HRGX
LT Security (some)
SafeTrolley CCTV / Wise Group
*More supported devices will be added soon.
*performance may vary by model
For more information please visit www.checkmy.camera
Your comments and feedback are highly appreciate, please email us: email@example.com.
A great and quick way to manage all the Coinbox.me, BitChest.me and Microwallet faucets websites, bitvisitor.com and more coming soon. Get free bitcoin (actually micro bitcoin) by browsing websites and filling captcha or waiting 5 minutes. No registration / purchase / review needed, the websites listed are not "perform an action" to get free bitcoin (these are usually not free). Some of those websites support referral code so when you get micro-bitcoins, I also get some.
If you feel like to donate a few uBTC or mBTC :)
In order to check your balance from any browser, use these URLs (replace the "your_bitcoin_address" by the bitcoin address you use:
- coinbox: http://www.coinbox.me/?a="your_bitcoin_address"
- bitchest: http://www.bitchest.me/index.php?a="your_bitcoin_address"
- microwallet: http://www.microwallet.org
Please use the websites on PC first if you are new. Then use this app to maintain easily your times.
- Notification reminder when time is up to continue
- No need to type in your BTC address all the time
- Most device now support auto-focus on the captcha (Coinbox and BitChest sites only)
- Optional "Extra" sites
- ... more coming soon (earnings per sites, last earning per site...)
Micro bitcoin (uBTC) are transferred to your account only once you reach at least 60 micro-bitcoins (as stated on their website).
I made this for me to have a quick shortcut but I thought why not sharing it? (and yes, there is my referral key in the shortcut)
The embedded content is a website that let you visit ad websites for 5 minutes and gives you free micro-bitcoin (from 1 to 96 micro-bitcoin per ad). After the 5 minutes have expired (the count-down reaches 0:00) you *MUST* click the green "NEXT" button to be granted your micro-bitcoin. You might have to scroll to the right to see the button. This website will transfer the micro-bitcoins to your account only when you have at least 100 micro-bitcoins.
I never had problem receiving the bitcoins from them. You shouldn't have problem either IF your bitcoin address is correct.
I don't own any content from those websites, if you have issue contact the respective owners. This application will not pay or cost you anything. The embedded website does all the job and will send you the micro-bitcoins.
- create a new dedicated bitcoin address to use this service
- you will receive payment only when you reach at least 100 micro-bitcoins. It can take a day or more depending on ad websites available
- your address will be displayed all in upper-case, this is not a problem to receive payment (it is just a display choice that bitvisitor made)
- you should use bitvisitor.com on your desktop PC for a while first and wait to receive your first payment(s). Then try this app from your Android device to continue getting micro-bitcoins on the move!
- After the 5 minutes count down is expired, you might have to scroll the page to the right to see the green "NEXT" button.
- When entering the CAPTCHA text, you can enter all letters in lowercase
- if you are actually interested by the websites displayed and your device is not tablet size, I would suggest you open them on a desktop browser because they are not designed for mobile
Keywords: bitcoin, btc
*** ROOTED ONLY and BusyBox + SuperUser application needed ***
*** ANDROID 2.2 and 2.3x Tested only ***
*** 32 bits frame buffer only *** (an update is on its way)
*** NO SOUND support ***
*** Bad reviews are from users with unsupported device. I'll try to update soon but I have been busy ***
*** Garbled video: Please try adjusting the "Tablet" or "Image Format" settings in the "Settings" menu.
*** Delay is adjustable, but limited to 10 second (I will change that in the next release)
JSC ScreenToMp4 is a utility that allows you to record screenshots of your device and export the sequence of screenshots to an mp4 file. All is automatic once you press the 'Record' button. It's that easy.
This is an early stage of this project. Video conversion is good BUT the screen capture timing is still under improvement (this gives a video that doesn't play precisely/fluid). See example video to get an idea.
Known supported device:
- HTC Nexus One
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 1st Generation (though video is currently upside-down :) )
- Samsung S5300 (video is also upside down)
Currently not working and next in my list to support:
- Motorola D5
tags: screen recorder, capture screen to video, mp4 conversion, screencast
- Create an Evaluation Sheet (i.e. "Best Market App")
- Add Categories (i.e. "App size", "Low Permission needed", "Memory Efficient",....)
- Add Evaluation Items (i.e. all Market App you want to compare)
- And give a score to each of them, per category.
Keywords: decision helper, decision maker, evaluation, product comparison