Hue Pro is designed to make using your Hue lighting system much easier and more convenient. With Hue Pro's Wifi Detection, you can have your lights turn on to a preset of your choice as you walk in your home's door! Or turn off as you leave! (These features have been moved to a separate app called Hue Pro Tasker. Check it out!)
With Hue Pro, you can even control your lights away from home! (Forwarding port 80 on your router to the bridge) Documentation on how to do this is inside the application!
NEW: Hue Pro Lava Lamp! Turn your room into a live lava lamp! Take full control of your Hue lighting system with everything at your finger tips.
NEW: Music mode! Have Hue Pro listen to your music through your microphone and change the lights to the beat!
- Lighting presets
- Create alarms and timers
- Wifi Detection
- Control your lights away from home
- Widget control
- Light grouping
- Lava lamp (in-app purchase)
- Music integration (in-app purchase)
- Export / import settings
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy S3
- Droid 4
- Droid RAZR MAXX
- Original Droid
- Transformer Tablet
Contact Hue Pro at email@example.com with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device.
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge; Bloom + Bridge; Iris + Bridge; LightStrips + Bridge). Single bulbs, Friends of hue lamps, and hue tap can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per Bridge.
You need at least the Philips Hue Bridge for using this app. You can connect also Living Colors, Living Whites and Living Ambient lights to the Hue Bridge.
Some of these features requires a premium upgrade
-This app makes it very easy to create new scenes and show them in a dashboard gridview.
-For each room you will get an own dashboard. You can swipe between those dashboards.
-You can control also the room brightness from each of those dashboards
-You can create animations frame by frame
-You can use a sunrise animation to trigger an alarm. Which gives you the feeling about a sunrise in your room
-If you put your phone over a NFC Tag you can connect a scene and trigger it
-You can activate your lights by entering your home wifi
-If you want, you can turn lights on and off by shaking your phone
-The Music Feature will use your microphone to animate your lights to the music
-With a lock- and homescreen widget it is possible to control the lights without starting the app
Hue tap is a great product that lets you control your hue lights when your smart phone or tablet is out of reach. With the hue TapApp you can add more functionalities to your hue tap so you can enjoy your hue lights even more!
• On/Off – turn selected lights on or off using one button
• Scene – switch between multiple scenes
• Dim Down – dim selected lights down 20%
• Dim Up – dim selected lights up 20%
• Colour loop – activate and deactivate a random colour loop for selected lights
• Blink – flash selected lights once
• Random – change colour of selected lights to a random value
• Christmas– color effect, lamps continuously changing from red to green
• Other – behaviour set by other app
• Hue – allows conversion of existing HueApp behaviour to TapApp behaviour for seamless experience.
The scenes shown by the hue TapApp are the scenes which are stored in the hue bridge. Which scenes are stored is determined by the apps creating the scenes. Note that some apps store scenes multiple times (with the same name) e.g. after you edited a scene. All the hue TapApp does is showing the stored scenes and allowing you to use them.
Watch the video to see TapApp behaviour in action! Download the TapApp now so you can see it for yourself!
You can write an NFC tag and to execute a Preset with it.
LightControl is designed around the separation of bulbs/groups and colors/moods/color temperature so that any bulb/group can be used with any color/mood/color temperature.
Click on the group name and it will open a new view only with the bulbs in this group.
In the current version you can create a presets with bulb-mood pairs. So with one click you can set your entire home lights.
When you want to change the lights based on time mood, multiple presets can be executed at the same time if they don't have bulbs in common. If bulb in common exist the last activated preset will be the active one.
Support of the schedules supplied by Philips Hue and stored on the bridge.
Multiple themes in the program, so you can select between light and dark look.
In the free version you can control up to 5 lights. If you need more you can unlock it from the menu as an in-app purchase.
Enable the automatic updates so you can get all new features when they are released!
App tested on:
- Nexus 4
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7
- Asus TF-101
Five predefined effects are available for you to play around with. Fire and Pulse come fully functional with your download and three more can be unlocked by a tiny one time inApp. Also made for your fun and creativity is the scene looper module (tiny inApp also). Create and capture five more and very individual dynamic light effects. You could use the Scene Looper to loop through your favorite light scenes from the Philips Hue App for example (or use any other cool hue app that you like).
- up to 10 enjoyable light effects in one app (with inApp)
- nice little scene looper to record and loop your favourite light scenes (with inApp)
- background mode for endless relaxation
- try and checkout inApps for free
- useful pause and stop modes in magic menu
- sleep timer
- Nexus 7 device
- Nexus 5 device
- emulators with several sizes
- button to select all bulbs stays active although it shouldn't
Contact / Support
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you have questions, feature requests and so on. I am happy to hear from you.
p.s. thanks for downloading, I hope you like it a bit!
Currently supports: Philips Hue, LIFX (beta)
LampShade.io lets you:
• Control entire rooms with groups
• Set the mood with beautiful, animated color patterns
• Create custom moods and share with the LampShade community
• Lockscreen and homescreen widgets
• Lighting alarm clock
• NFC tag support to trigger moods (Philips Hue only)
• Automation Plugin that supports Tasker, Locale and Llama.
LIFX Users: there are major bugs in LIFX's SDK code that will sometimes crash LampShade. This is LIFX's fault.
LampShade.io is available in Dutch, English, French, and German through community translations.
Help translate: https://www.getlocalization.com/lampshadeIO/
LampShade is Open Source!
View the code: https://github.com/ekux44/HueMore
LampShade.io was formerly known as HueMore
Copyright 2013-2015 Eric Kuxhausen.
Hue Pro Tasker brings your Hue Pro application to full automation. This add-on app lets you create "Triggers" and "Actions".
- Wifi connected
- Wifi disconnected
- Receive text
- Receive phone call
- NFC tags
- Phone charge state
- Low battery level
- Lights on
- Lights off
- Preset on
- Blink lights
Mix and match any Trigger with an Action!
* This app starts with a demo mode which lets you create one Tasker to try the app. The full version can be purchased for 99 cents. And if at anytime you are unsatisfied with the full version, contact me at HueProContact@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to refund your purchase.
Extend your Ambilight TV experience to your hue light bulbs with the new Ambilight+hue app!
Using your Ambilight TV and hue light bulbs, this app creates a complete experience in your Ambilight TV room!
After connecting to your Ambilight TV and hue light bulbs, it will extend the Ambilight colors to your selected hue light bulbs.
Simply drag and drop them to set their location and watch their color match your Ambilight television!
Adjust the experience according to your preferences with the sliders.
The hue light bulbs return to their initial color and brightness when the experience is turned off.
To get started you'll need:
- Philips Ambilight TVs between 2011 and 2014.
- Philips hue personal wireless lighting system starter pack
Things to take note of:
- In case of an incoming call, the Ambilight+hue experience will pause;
- For the best experience and the latest fixes (performance, connectivity and responsiveness), download the latest TV software via your TV (supported models) or from the Philips website (www.philips.com/tv)
- Let us know what you think!
Enjoy the experience
This application is all about speed. It allows you to turn your lights on or off as quick as possible. We even have a new widget that allows you to turn your lights on/off without even loading the application.
If your device supports NFC this application will let you write to a NFC tag, and can utilize that tag to quickly turn lights(or groups) on/off.
For advanced users this application will let you enter in your DNS information so that you may control the lights while you are away from home (note: only works with WIFI).
If you like this app there is also a full version which lets you have as many groups and schedules as the base station allows. It also allows you to setup 3 lights in the widget instead of just 1.
Many configurable commands for changing your bulbs colours or simply say any sentence with any of the main colours in it. e.g. "Please change my bulbs to green red and blue, thanks".
NEW! You can now create/delete light groups to easily select which lights you control. Also added manual control for when the novelty of the voice control gimmick wears thin.
And of course plenty of funnies to be discovered. Ask hue any random question and discover the secrets of the universe hidden in her replies.
Requires the Philips Hue Personal Wireless System.
Developed using the Philips Hue Java SDK.
Note: If the default language on your phone is not English some voice commands may not be recognized.
With Hue Widget, you can quickly create re-sizable widgets for both your home screen and lock screen. Start creating widgets right away from the widget menu from your device in 3 simple steps:
1) Select the lamps you want to control.
2) Select the colors and brightness you want the lamps to be.
3) Create your widget!
Quick and easy.
From Android 4.2 and on wards you can change the size of the widgets to bigger formats to fill more of your screen, or create dedicated home screens with only hue widgets.
This is all it takes to control your Philips Hue lamps quick and easy.
This app can only be used in combination with Philips Hue.
- Network access: Used to be able to access your Philips Hue.
- Startup access: Used to recreate your widgets so they can also be used after a reboot of your device
- Auto-discovery of available HUE bridges
- Auto-discovery of available light scenes and groups
- Google Voice Recognition with improved matching algorithms for better recognition of sound-similarities
- Standard commands to switch on/off all lights
- Switch light scenes
- Select light groups
- Additional standard commands will tell you the current time and allow to set a timer or tell you the list of available commands.
Talk2HUE can be used through different ways:
- in the App by pushing the voice button once
- in the App by activation of Continuous Service (Wi-Fi only)
- via Android Wear with "Ok, Google"
- via HTTP Call (REST)
When using the Continuous Service on a device placed in a docking station at home, you can use the voice commands anytime handsfree without having to start the app.
Starting the app itself via voice commands works best in connection with an Android Wear device or the Apps "Tasker" and "AutoVoice" (available in the PlayStore) for individual configuration.
Min. requirement is Android 4.2 (JellyBean)
It is the perfect addition to any Philips Dynalite Intelligent Home system providing a powerful portable interface with an intuitive experience for every user as well as providing simple control for commercial projects ranging in size from a single meeting room to a large building.
Some steps are required to enable your Philips Dynalite EnvisionTouch application:
1. The lighting and other devices you wish to control must be under the management of Philips Dynalite Control System.
2. The Philips Dynalite Control System must be commissioned prior to the addition of EnvisionTouch.
3. There must be a Philips Dynalite Ethernet Gateway in the control system with HTTP enabled and loaded with the specific system's .xml profile.
4. The Ethernet gateway must be connected to a wireless router or access point.
hue Daylight provides easy to use interface to set-up the existing daylight sensor in the bridge. By setting up behaviours it is possible to turn on your lights (using scenes). Every behaviour is stored in the bridge.
For first time use the sensor needs to be set-up. This is done by acquiring your current location or by selecting a location on the map. This only needs to be done once.
Secondly behaviours need to be set. With creating a new behaviour you're able to select which scene to use on what trigger: Trigger on sunset or on sunrise.
Existing scenes are used. This means all scenes that are shown are created by the Philips hue app or another 3rd party app.
It may be that there are no scenes at all, if this is the case use another app to create a scene that will fit your needs. If there are scenes available, you can 'try' them first before setting them as part of your behaviour.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
HTC One Mini
Huawei Ascend P6
Sony Tablet S