--playTalk is totally free for cross-platform communication between Android phone and feature phone, so people could be connected and sharing fun experience with others easily.
--playTalk has key strength values such as best chat performance in instant messaging, integrated with social sharing activities experiences.
--It's the most popular IM and SNS tool for emerging zone, and you will meet millions of young guys from South America, Africa, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
--Free chat. It's totally free for p2p chatting and group chatting, where you can use text, image, emoji, emoticon and stickers, video, music and transparent file transfer will be coming soon. In group chat case, you can add at most 20 friends to a single session, so you get chance to share something interesting among all of your best friends.
--Pulse list. Your and all your friends' dynamic will be automatically collected to your pulse.
--Photo sharing. Post photo to your personal photo album, and all your friends in your contact list get allowance to check it and give their comments and attitude. And the strangers also get chance to see your photos or comments once they find you via searching or via the common friends between you.
--Powerful search. You can search friends by PIN, by username, by nickname, and even by email and phone number as long as the target users allowed this in their privacy control settings. Basically, you can search current online new friends by setting the age, gender and zone, thus you get the best chance to
chat with them.
--Privacy control. It's up to you to define whether others can check your private information, e.g., your mailbox and phone number.
--Free photo filter. When you want to share photo with friends, you can handle your photo by applying the free photo filter so as to get a beautiful effect before you upload it to your photo album, and we provide a long list for photo filter, I guess you may like some of them.
--Free sticker. Boring for texting? No problem, we provide free emoji, emoticons and stickers for more friendly chatting, enjoy it.
--Free voice talk. It's easy to chat with your friends by voice, and it's totally free.
wechat, line, kakaotalk, facetalk, kik, cubie, viber, orkut, smartr, hike, whatsapplinkedin, fetion, path, pinterest,rocketalk, circle, peek,push to talk, voice talk, chat, photo, share, doodle,girl,Africa, India, Indonesia, Brazil, Russia, Egypt, Pakistan, Thailand, Vietnam, beauty, mitalk
Using a tablet or phone without a texting plan? This app will allow you to text through your Google number on that device!
Send free text messages via Google Voice and use your carrier’s SMS capabilities in the modified stock messaging app.
Why this app?
• Integrates all of your SMS and MMS messages into one app
• Sends Google Voice messages over Mobile Data/WiFi
• Quick Reply notifications
• Simple / minimal setup required
• Uses the stock messaging database for easy backup
The same Messaging app you are used to has been rebuilt to include Google Voice support with the help of the Google Voice app. You can send and receive Google Voice texts as well as carrier messages all in the same app!
The Google Voice app still needs to be installed on your device.
If you are getting double notifications, first try to go into Android's settings, tap Apps, and find Google Voice. Right below the "Force Stop" button should be a checkbox to "Show notifications". Uncheck that. If there is no checkbox, try going into the settings of the Google Voice app and disable text notifications from there.
This app grabs the incoming notifications. If you are still receiving texts from a random number, then your messages are still going through your carrier.
You can enable/disable Google Voice support in the settings of the app.
Make sure to email me with any bugs you encounter after you check the help at the website!
SMS, GV, Google Voice, Integration, Messaging, Extension, App, SMS Notifications, Stock SMS
You can write cheaper/free messages with the help of some internet-providers like sms-kaufen, innosend, fullsms.de.
!!! Android 4.4 not supported !!!
There's a PRO-Version with additional features.
* Remove spaces for saving characters
* Toggle-Button to avoid sending messages by mistake
* Messages up to 800 characters
* Text modules
Features (up to Android 4.3):
* SMS Popup
* Change font-size
* Notifikation in status-bar (New Messages, received messages)
* individual ringtones (for special numbers, too)
* Vibration on/off
* TextToSpeech TTS
* Wifi, GPRS, UMTS, EDGE, …
Please report bugs via mail or http://www.gschickt.de/s/kontakt/problem+melden/1/gschickt.html and don't vote with 0 stars when getting errors :-).
"Undoubtedly, Go SMS offers the best services and most advanced features among all the Android applications by far and totally deserves to bear the title as the best SMS app for Android." - Techaron
"For a much better SMS/MMS experience on Android, check out GO SMS Pro. This free app has an elegant, customizable UI and a ton of SMS features including scheduling, folders organization, sending over Wi-Fi, and more—with very little memory usage too." - Lifehacker
"GO SMS Pro isn’t your usual SMS replacement app, it takes the SMS experience to the next level. Everything from an endless amount of themes to an uncanny amount of customization make this app stand out from the rest." - Androidmeter
- 200+ personalized themes （keep increasing)
- Over 800 emoticons for messaging
- Private Box to better protect your privacy
- Free SMS
- Big MMS
- SMS blocker to smartly block spam messages
- Automatic scheduled outgoing message
- Advanced Private Box for Gesture Unlock, Entrance Hiden, Notification in Disguise
- Free to enjoy all the Getjar paid themes (Regular price is $1.99 each)
- Unlimited cloud storage space for message backup
- Big MMS up to 20M file size, Up to 30 days retention period
- Support disabling sponsored messages
1. How to get new themes?
200+ themes can be downloaded from Theme Store on left-side bar.
2. Unable to send MMS?
MMS problems may caused by different factors, such as Android versions, networks connectivity, phone models, etc. If you encounter this kind of problem, please email us with the detail info and we will try to fix it on ad-hoc basis.
Most of phone manufacturers, for example Samsung, LG, Sony and HTC, build their own messaging apps with different user experience, Message Classic brings you the native taste with Google design.
In Nexus 5, Google Hangouts is the default messaging app, while the original messaging app is gone. Message Classic gives you a chance to bring it back.
Remember to disable your other third party SMS apps' notifications or you may get duplicated notifications for each message.
-- Totally free. No Ads.
-- Fully support Android 4.4.
-- Fully support MMS for all Android versions.
In Android 4.4, an SMS app can not update SMS/MMS data if it's not the default SMS app. So please set Message Classic as your default SMS app.
UPDATES: You may have noticed I haven't updated this for ages. Sorry. I bought a Nexus 4 and so I don't need this any more and don't have motivation to update it. A possible alternative is TextSecure which is free and based on the same code as this, plus it encrypts your texts!
This is the stock messaging (SMS & MMS) app from Android 4.1 Jellybean! The biggest improvements Google made in Jellybean are a new widget, photos in the notifications and a better recipient interface.
Remember to disable your existing SMS app's notifications or you will get two notifications for each message.
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages correctly before relying on it! Test it a lot! Also if you are upgrading from the ICS version, PLEASE read the recent changes.
If you appreciate this and my other totally free stock apps, consider sending me some money (via paypal)! I'm poor and hungry and it takes a long time to do this!
* Some incomplete phone numbers in the ComposeMessageActivity are deleted when you go to enter the message. I found the cause of this but there is not much I can do.
* Contact photos may not sync properly. According to one user this is expected behaviour and it is basically Facebook's fault.
* Widget is flickery when it loads. I looked into it. Can't find problem; may be Samsung's bug since it doesn't happen in emulator.
* Widget "Show more conversations" button goes to the compose message activity instead of the message list. This is very weird.
* SMS notifications might be unreliable for you. Test it a lot!
* MMS doesn't work at all right now.
It's never been this easy to clone yourself or your friend.
Each of us like to see pictures combined in such a way that it displaying any memorable activity or day.Online picture posting could turn out to be real fun as you could ask your friends to send you pics for incompleting combinations .
You could even ask your friends to send suitable tag lines for the combnation posted by you.
The App includes complete package of patterns that will allow you to create anything your soul desires and anything
your brain can think of.
Awesome features : -
** Open pic from gallery or directly from front camera or rear camera
** Flash modes are available
** Option to resume stories
** More than 20 effects included
** Save and share with few touches
** Add title, msgs with various fonts and colors.
** High resolution export for all devices.
Share via - Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Hangout, Picasa, Gmail, LiveMail, Nimbuzz, Fring, Wechat, RockeTalk, DropBox, snapseed, google plus, Digg, twitter, flickr or any other social networking service.
• Send text, voice, picture, and video messages
• Free calls, no hidden fees or ads
• Group calls with 25 people
• Push-to-talk voice messages
Q: Does the other person need to have Talkray installed?
A: Yes, please tell your friends about Talkray.
Q: Can I add people to an ongoing call?
A: Yes! Click the ‘Add Participant’ button.
Q: Does Talkray use voice minutes or texts from my phone’s plan?
A: No, Talkray only uses data to provide free calls and messages.
• Featured worldwide by Google in Staff's Pick! Named "Top Developer" by Google!
• All the emoji you can handle!
• Share privately with your friends.
• Send text, voice messages, pictures and videos, even during a live call!
• Remember the 90’s, when pagers were a thing? Yep, we’re bringing that back.
• Doodle and add effects to photos. Show your artistry!
• Couldn’t answer a group call? No problem, join an ongoing group call with one click.
• See who is speaking - no more confusion about who is talking in a conference (group) call.
• Free international calls and chats to and from anywhere in the world. (Both parties need to install Talkray)
• Push notifications to instantly get your messages
• Ditch SMS, text with Talkray.
More about KakaoTalk:
★ Chosen by more than 130 million users worldwide
★ Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family
★ Uses Internet connection (3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging
★ Supports: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows OS, Asha, Bada
- FAST: Speedy & reliable messaging no matter what your network
- FREE CHATS: FREE messages & multimedia (photos, videos, voice notes)
- FREE CALLS: High-quality voice calls (1:1 and group)
- EMOTICONS: Express it all with our included emoticons PLUS select from endless sticker collections in our Item Store
- GROUP CHAT: Chats with an unlimited number of friends
- PLUS FRIEND: Exclusive coupons & deals from your favorite brands
- VOICE FILTER: Fun free calls with Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filters
Other Amazing Features:
- Share your location
- Add friends using BlackBerry PIN
- See who read your messages (unread count)
- Multitask during free calls (send messages in other chat rooms)
- Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
- Use KakaoTalk on any smartphone and PC (multi-platform)
- Have even more fun with Kakao mobile games
Hands Free Messaging Kitt not only looks cool for your passengers but it is designed so that you can keep your eyes 100% on the road whilst your driving. Kitt is your friendly hands free messaging app, Kitt will call you by your name, Kitt will inform you of new messages, Kitt will ask you if you want your new message read out to you, Kitt will ask you if you wish to reply by to your new message simply by talking back to Kitt.
Kitt does come with some Quick Settings that you can change to your liking.
Auto Read Messages - Means Kitt will read out your New Messages without asking for your permission to do so.
Auto Reply To Messages - Means Kitt will ask you to start speaking your reply straight after reading out your new message.
Screen Stay Awake - If this is ticked, your phone will not go to sleep (normally after 15-30 seconds the screen will dim) and will stay on. This option will drain the battery quicker if left on for substantial amounts of time. Handy if used with in car chargers.
Kitt will store an unlimited amount of new messages and will read them out to you one at a time unlike many other voice messaging apps which get confused if you have more than one new message. Along with this no other voice messaging app will ask you for your permission to read out your messages, they normally just read them out, which is not good if your the personal type.
If you have any problems, my email below is only used for customer feedback and is always read by myself. I will do my best to make sure any new features that have been suggested get implemented into the app.
This app uses Google Voice and Text To Speech which is normally preinstalled on all Android phones with Google apps.If you have any problems with this make sure they are installed. This app does not speak to you in the voice of Kitt, Kitt is used as a graphical gimmick and reference to the Voice of the app.
Keywords: Hands Free Messaging, Hands Free Texting, Hands Free SMS, Text To Speech SMS, Text To Speech Messaging, Read My Texts, Read My SMS, Read My Messages, Commuting, Knight Rider, Kitt, Kitt Car
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS JUST EMAIL ME, PLEASE DO NOT RATE BAD WITHOUT LETTING ME HELP YOU FIRST
Simple Steps to Success
1. Open App and upon first run it will ask you your name
2. say your name and confirm
3. quickly do your settings, whether you want to automatically have your messages read out, replied to etc.
4. Now with the app still open leave it in your car dock and it will read out new messages upon reciept.
•Messages up to 800 Characters (5 Messages)
•Speech to Text Input – Input the message with Speech to Text and/or keyboard entry
•Templates – Create your own templates using the keyboard or Speech to Text Input
•Scheduler - Schedule for delivery anytime in the future
•Foreign Language Support – Spanish, French, German, Chinese(traditional) , Chinese(simplified), Japanese, Korean
The latest and best from Android and CyanogenMod.
No bloat. No fuss.
Just a better stock app.
8sms is a port of the Android stock messaging (sms and mms) app with a few extra useful features then added on. The current version is ported from Android 4.4.2 and a very early version of CyanogenMod 10.2.
• Quick reply pop-ups
• Gesture based templates
• Emoji support
• Optional dark theme
• Clean and no bloat
Install this app if you want to use features from the latest Android messaging app without having to wait for a full phone software update.
Usage (Android 4.3 and earlier)
8sms has two modes: default and Stand-alone mode.
In default mode, please do not disable or remove the messaging app that came with your device as that is still required to receive sms and mms messages. Instead, Turn off notifications for the messaging app that came with your device. Then you won't get two sets of notifications.
In Stand-alone mode, please disable or remove the messaging app that came with your device otherwise every new message will be stored twice.
Usage (Android 4.4 and later)
Please install and make 8sms your default sms app.
If you have a lot of old sms messages, it may take a few minutes for 8sms to load conversations the first time.
If you have issues using this app, please see http://8s.ms/info for helpful information and possible solutions. Sample topics include, for example:
Duplicate notifications or messages: http://8s.ms/duplicate-notifications-or-messages
Missing notifications or messages: http://8s.ms/missing-notifications-or-messages
MMS Settings: http://8s.ms/mms-settings
Can't send or receive mms: http://8s.ms/cant-send-or-receive-mms
Group messaging: http://8s.ms/group-messaging
SMS disabled on Nexus tablets (KitKat): http://8s.ms/sms-disabled-nexus-tablets-kitkat
Battery usage: http://8s.ms/high-battery-usage
Samsung Contacts app crashing: http://8s.ms/samsung-contacts-app-crash
Facebook contact photos not showing: http://8s.ms/facebook-contact-photos-not-showing
Settings crash: http://8s.ms/settings-crash
Dual SIM support: http://8s.ms/dual-sim-support
Then, if you still have issues, please ask for help.
Please DO NOT give the app a low rating without first asking for help. You should give me a chance to fix your problem, otherwise it is not fair.
If you are rude to me or swear at me in a review, I will just ignore you. If you cannot be polite, don't use this app.
Forum di supporto italiano (Italian language support)
This app requires a wide range of permissions because it is a port of a system app. System apps use a lot of permissions. Full network access is required in order to send (or download) mms using your phone's cellular data (mms) connection.
Compatibility and Feedback
If you install this app on your phone and it does not work, please try the links above. If they don't help, then please let us know. Please be sure to specify your phone model and software version number, and the version of 8sms you have installed.
To let us know whether this app works on your phone, or if you have bugs or suggestions, you can email us via the registered email address of this app.
(Note: This app was originally called 88sms but was later renamed to 8sms.)
Join the chomp revolution now at 10+ million strong!!!!
Loads of cool features like 800+ emoji's, passcode app lock, message lock, heaps of privacy options, scheduled SMS sender (e.g reminders, birthday wishes), stop a text while sending, backup, blacklisting / SMS blocker (e.g. block ex-friend, spam), signatures, text snippets, quick reply popup (+over lock screen), better MMS and GROUP messaging and much more...
Plus heaps of theming options for notification icons, LED notification colors, ringtones, vibrate patterns, colors, font types, font sizes and background wallpapers. Create your own unique look, give it some bling!
Give chomp SMS a try today! It's pretty damn neat ...
Looking for a messaging app that's a little more lightweight (less features), but lightning fast? Give Textra SMS a try.
★★★★★ Mark in March 2014
Handcent SMS and GO SMS Pro are just over complicated, bloatware and sloooow. chomp SMS is easier to use, it's way faster and it's pretty cool. Group Messaging rocks with my iPhone friends!!!
★★★★★ Andrew in March 2014
Tried a few messaging apps out there, but none compares to chomp SMS. It's just faster and easier to use than the rest! Highly recommended. Using it on an LG Optimus Black with Android ICS. Yeh works with KitKat.
★★★★★ Jenny in March 2014
Love it Switched from GoSMS and chomp doesn't disappoint! A lot easier and smoother to customize than the other ones. Love it.
Text from your computer and tablet - just like on your smartphone! mysms is synced with your phone and uses your current Android phone number.
After installing mysms on your Android device you can start to text from your computer and web browser at app.mysms.com. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your Android phone.
But there’s even more – mysms is your messenger (like iMessage) for Android. If your contact uses mysms too - you can use mysms as your new Messenger and text 100% free (free instant messages) using mysms friends. It does not matter if you’re using your phone, tablet, computer or web app.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE MYSMS SMS APP
1) Install this Android app on your phone
2) Go to https://app.mysms.com on your computer, sync your phone with your browser and send your first text message.
MYSMS SMS APP FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
* SMS text messaging from your computer or tablet
* Receive SMS text messages directly in the browser, on your tablet or desktop app
* Sync SMS and MMS between your Android phone, tablet and on your computer
* Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror)
* Unlimited free texting (instant messaging) to other mysms users
* Group Chat: Add up to 50 contacts to a group and start texting right away
* Remote SMS: Text online via your mobile carrier (no additional charge from what your carrier charges)
* Phone calls: Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet & computer
* Automatic SMS and MMS back-up to the cloud
* Backup SMS & MMS: Archive SMS and MMS messages in your Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive.
* Multimedia messages: Sending pictures messages and messages with files
* DashClock integration: Notifications on incoming SMS messages
* Desktop notifications: Instant notifications on computer and tablet for new SMS text messages
* Evernote integration: Archive & backup messages. Your texts are saved to Evernote
* Smileys & Emoticons: Add emojis to your messages to show your friends how you feel.
* Expandable notifications
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even make voice calls on your tablet and computer (Bluetooth headset required). Works with PC, Mac and any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera …).
mysms is different from texting apps like Whatsapp and Kakaotalk because we not only support instant messaging/chat, we also integrate with your phone's SMS inbox.
Connect mysms with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive or Email. Forward your messages to Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive or save your SMS and MMS in your email account. mysms serves as an SMS backup and archive.
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just email us at email@example.com. We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter http://twitter.com/mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
Keywords: text messaging, computer sms, computer texts, texting apps, sms app, texting from computer, text from pc, text from computer, sms from browser, browser sms, text free, remote desktop, dashclock sms notifications, imessage, remote sms, backup sms, backup mms, sms backup and restore, mightytext, browser texting, browser sms, desktop sms, save text messages to cloud, text from tablet, send sms via computer, dialer on tablet, dialer on computer, dial contacts from tablet, call from tablet, call from computer, call logs, SMS & MMS archive
If your phone does not support Arabic this app well help you.
It's going to reshape -connect- Arabic characters.
This version is Beta.
*Reshape -connect- Arabic characters.
*Support non-Arabic OS.
*Right to left alignment.
*Slide to delete.
*New SMS notifications.
Add another reshaping method for Arabic.
Adding some missing features.