1) Turning your phone's automatic brightness on or off
2) Tap to dim screen, then turn screen off and then on (using the button on your phone)
To find the settings menu on S5, just hold in the multitasking key (left soft key at bottom of phone).
This version turns off button backlights for most, but not all, phones. In particular, some new KitKat (Android 4.4) phones do not allow apps to turn off button backlights. If it doesn't work (with the tips above), just uninstall for a refund. Some phones disable my ability to turn the lights off, and unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that.
If the background is a gradient instead of just black, you need to: turn off "Force GPU rendering" in your phone's "Developer"
If you have a problem, email me!
This is a simple, retro-style night clock. It will display the time in big, bold letters (three fonts and any color to choose from), along with having a built-in alarm (or you can use your stock android alarm, it it's supported). Since the screen will stay on while the application is open (unless you manually turn it off), it is highly recommended that you keep your phone plugged in to charge otherwise it will drain the battery.
Some features include:
-Tap to dim screen to lowest possible setting
-Launches when put into the multimedia dock (also has flipped mode for use without a dock)
-Font and color settings (when choosing text color, drag your finger away from the center to change transparency)
-Built in alarm (or use stock Android alarm, if your phone supports it)
-Show next alarm on clock screen
Some comments from users:
Kevin: "Simple, Effective, Does Exactly What I Want I looked at a number of other apps and this was the only one that did what I needed. It has multiple alarms; a great low light night time display; simple interface. It took me a minute to realize that I can add my own custom alarm sounds by putting an MP3 in the folder 'alarms' at the base of my sd card. I was also able to dim the back light on the buttons using tasker, but I plan on upgrading to the donate version if the alarm continues to work well."
Frank: "I'm blind as a bat without my glasses at night. The big numbers can easily be seen."
Aimee: "Works great on my Droid X. Exactly what I needed and my alarm still goes off as set. Great app with great dim feature that still makes it easy to see."
Night Stand Clock Seasons transforms your Phone into a most beautiflul home and away smart clock. This is the best designed clock in the Android Market. Choose from special holliday themes the clock like you prefer!
- Option to display date
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Halloween themes
This version is compatible with Project Cars™ and Assetto Corsa™.
• Digital widgets
Gear Indicator, RPM, Speed, Fuel, Position, Current Lap Time, Last Lap Time, Best Lap Time, Last Split Time, Best Split Time, Delta Split Time (Current Split VS Best Split), Delta Live(Current Lap VS Best Lap), Lap Number, Tires Temperature, Tires wear, Clock, Session Remaining Laps and others described below.
Specific pCars: Water Temperature, Oil Temperature, Brakes Temperature, Track Temperature, Ambient Temperature, Wind speed, Cloud brightness and Rain severity.
Specific AC: Tires dirty warning, Tires pressure.
• Dynamic Dials
Auto scale, editable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. For RPM, Speed, Throttle, Brake, Water Temperature, Oil Temperature. Specific pCars: Water Temperature, Oil Temperature.
• Make your own dashboard
Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully editable.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Customizable colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Throttle, Brake or RPM data.
• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
• Fuel Calculations
Fuel Quantity, Fuel Consumption by Lap, Projected Laps for Fuel (update in real time or on the start line), Fuel Needed to Finish and Fuel to Add to Finish.
• Tires Information Indicator
Average temperatures, Wear. Only AC: Pressures and dirty warning.
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Low fuel, Water temp, Oil temp warnings
Define the thresholds, the application will notify you visually when you go over any of them.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations (experimental)
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
• Throttle and Brake Indicator.
Display of Inputs on dual gauges, analog gauges or on the additional LEDs Bar.
• Live and Logged Telemetry
On track you can compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps. Once back in the Pit, you can save a lap and compare it to any saved laps using the telemetry screen. You have the possibility to add two vertical cursors on the graph to display the differential +/- time from the saved lap to the lap being viewed on a selected portion. You will be able to compare each turn independently.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, Throttle, Brake, RPM, Gear, Steering angle, Tires temperature, Tires pressure, lateral/longitudinal/vertical forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations or to share them.
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; L/gal ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg
- Wireless or USB Tethering
- pCars or AC
- DashMeterCom for AC/pCars
Download DashMeterCom on www.sensadigit.com.
• 5 Days Refund Policy.
• Should you experience issues, contact me before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
DashMeterPro is NOT an official software of Slightly Mad Studios™ or Kunos Simulazioni™. The names pCars, Project Cars, AC and Assetto Corsa are used for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
• Alarm Clock: wake up to your favorite music
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Designer clocks: enjoy a variety of stylish clock faces
• Beautiful clock widgets: check the time right on your Home Screen
• Sleep Timer: fall asleep to relaxing tunes or white noise
• Nightstand mode: turn your device into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Portrait and landscape modes: the clock works perfectly in both orientations
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
• Shortcuts on the main screen: get easy access to the sleep timer and alarms
• Dimming feature: change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
• Built-in flashlight: save yourself groping around in the dark
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with My Alarm Clock!
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
CAMERA permission allows the app to use the LED camera light (the flashlight feature is available only on the devices with a built-in flash).
LOCATION permissions are needed to deliver consistent weather forecast
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
The application is very simple and does not contain trash.
This watch is convenient to use at night, when connect to your smartphone or tablet charger. When running application device screen does not turn off. Black background illumination removes excess light at night, and the big, juicy numbers to fill the screen allow you to see the time from a distance.
In addition to time, if you many days celebrated a holiday, this watch will help you to remember the current day of the week, month, date, and even a year :)
The clock operates in any position of your device.
Watches do not block the notification bar, you do not miss the nothing important.
The app contains no advertising.
Also includes the new STOPWATCH , TIMER, ALERM CLOCK
New Design, new Android KITKAT, new Nexus 5.
- Digital & analog clock
- Customizable digital/analog widget
- Countdown timer
- Lock-screen widgets
- Night mode
We are working on improving the compatibility.
KW: Nexus Clock, Nexus clock, Android 4.4, KitKat
- toggle between day and night mode
- choose from 3 different animations
- animate random, rainbow or gray colors
- 3 different animation speeds
- supports the 12 and 24 hour format
- Live wallpaper
The application is designed and optimized to minimize battery consumption but is recommended for use with charger or dock.
Analog night clock features :
- Two fonts
- Display date
- Display battery
- You can adjust the brightness
- You can change the screen orientation
- 24 colors.
if you like, make a Donation :D (Analog night clock donate)
Please support me with good ratings :D
24 hour format.
Updata: 4.8 Return widgets dates.
Updata: 4.5 New seconds. Added Watch Face Red size 3 * 1
Updata: 4.3 Added Watch Face Red size 5 * 2
Updata: 4.2 Added three Watch Face size 3 * 1
A program is a set of widgets digital clock seven styles:
- Off-line clock. Can work without the phone. Widgets - 5x2 (seven styles)
- Off-line clock. Can work without the phone. Widgets - 3x1 (three styles)
- Widget 1x1 digital seconds (in sleep mode - Connection widget)
- Widget 1x1 "Bluetooth" widget activity (connections) on a bluetooth with a smartphone. (in sleep mode - Connection widget)
Animated 2 widget activity (connections) on a bluetooth with a smartphone.
Update 4.1: added the style of the sixth - "Technology" (night).
Rebuilding a SW2 version 1.6.22.
Update 3.53: added a fifth, "segment" (slope) clock style.
Update 3.5: added a fourth "color" clock style.
In displaying all dates use the built-in font style segment.
This application adds a the date widget (align with the left and right edges) and widgets with smarfon activity of the compound on the bluetooth.
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2" clock
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2"
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
• Adjust screen- & text-brightness and screen timeout
• Disable button backlights (may not work on some phones)
• Disable lockscreen
• Autostart when connected to power
• Lots of settings for your personal alarm
• Styleable clock (color, brightness etc.)
If you want to remove the ads, please support this app and buy NightClock Donate. It comes with additional features including weather, different font styles and the possibility to mute ringer and notifications sounds.
If you have a Galaxy S/Note running Android 5.0 ...
Please don't email me about that "fully charged notification", I can't control it! Instead complain to Samsung about it. As a workaround, you can uncheck "Disable dimming" and let the screen go off on its own.
... a desk clock that is also suitable for the night. In dock mode this DayDream (Android 4.2+) provides a simple digital clock that automatically adjusts its brightness, During the day the display is bright, but in the evening it is dim. During the night it dims to a minimum. The night mode is switched on only if it is dark and silent in your room. The clock wakes up, if you're making noise, so that the display is easier to read.
Without having to re-configure the clock, you can use it as a desk clock, but also as a night clock.
The ringer is automatically set to silent so that nobody will disturb you. In the morning the ringer is reset to normal.
- Alarm clock
Using a swipe from the left, you can set the alarm clock. Delete it by tapping on the lower right corner. If the DayDream stops before the alarm your standard alarm clock app is configured instead.
While charging your battery, an estimate time is calculated until the battery is full.
- customizable color and background image
- current date
You can enable notifications for missed phone calls, GMail, WhatsApp and twitter. On Android 4.3+ go to Settings > Security > Notification access > enable NightDream.
In earlier versions of Android go to Settings > Accessibility > enable NightDream.
It comes with a night mode to dim your display.
Android 4.2+ users can also set Nightstand Clock as a daydream--a "screensaver" that your phone displays if it is charging or docked.
Currently in beta; some devices (e.g. Samsung Touchwiz) may experience issues launching the app. More features coming soon.
If you use your phone to wake up with alarm clock, this app allows you to use it like a full alarm clock / watch.
This app has a minimalistic design and allows to be configured by the user and be adapted to his needs (clock color, font size, etc.). When the application run, the clock fits to all the screen. The android bars (navigation and system bars) are hidden with a animated process.
The setting allows you to show the next alarm time on the screen. Also a message if Airplane Mode is OFF (to avoid sleep interruptions and electromagnetics fields).
- Selectable font size
- Selectable font color (more dark or bright)
- Airplane mode message (optional)
- Next alarm time on screen (optional)
- Works in landscape and portrait mode
- optimized for low energy consumption (more battery time)
- Safe and reliable (without "strange" permissions)
- For free and free of ads (100% free)
- A really dark color (emits low light)
- Compatible with phones and tablets
- Small package size
- Available in english (100%)
- 12 / 24 hour format compatible
- ScreenSaver (captions are moving on screen)
You can choose:
- different text colours
- different backgrounds
- 12 or 24 hour time display
- different date representation (d.m.Y, d/m/Y, m/d/Y, Y/m/d or Y-m-d)
- screen lock (screen will not dim or lock until you do so)
- screen brightness
Please send an email if any issues occur.
It is equipped with a number of customizable settings that combine ease of use and completeness.
You can, directly from the main screen:
- Move the clock’s digits by swiping.
- Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Rotate it by rotating two fingers on screen.
Other settings are available by pressing your device’s "menu" button and selecting the “Customize current preset” option or by double tapping the screen.
From here you can change:
- Selection and name of the active preset. There are three configurable presets. They appear as menu shortcuts.
- Screen brightness.
- Font Color.
- Background color.
- The font to use.
- Display style.
- Border’s thickness.
- Border’s color.
- Clock’s position.
The "Global settings" menu item is where you can:
- Lock the screen, so you do not accidentally move the clock.
- Set the time format AM/PM or 24h.
- Keep the screen on while the phone is charging.
- Keep the screen on while the phone is running on battery.
- Turn off the power when the battery is low.
- Use the "Anti burn in" to avoid this phenomenon. (*)
From the "Other" menu, you can select:
- About: some information about the application and its authors.
- Set Alarm: a shortcut for setting the alarm on your device. (**)
- Online Help: open the online help. (***)
- Online FAQ: open the online Frequently Asked Questions. (***)
- Online ChangeLog: open the online description of the latest updates. (***)
- Report a Bug: If you find something wrong that is not described in the online pages, please let us know by sending us an email.
(*) See your device’s instructions to check if it’s screen is more or less sensitive to burn-in (image retention).
(**) Not supported by some devices.
(***) Requires an active internet connection.
Press Menu>Settings for:
♦ Display Date
♦ Landscape mode
♦ night mode
♦ AM/PM mode
♦ Automatically shows up a clock, when device goes to sleep.
How to start an app?
1. Run the application.
2. Press HOME button to push a clock to background.
3. Wait while the screen turns off itself.
4. Always press HOME button for unlocking.
How to stop?
1. Run the application
2. Press BACK button to stop it.
The Curiosity rover landed in the Gale Crater on the surface of Mars in August 2012.
This app tells you the current Local Mean Solar Time at the Gale Crater landing site, and shows the Sol (martian day) number relative to the landing date of the rover.
But that's not all! The display also shows a terrain model of the Gale Crater (as measured by NASA's MOLA instrument) with the sun accurately positioned and the corresponding shadows cast on the landscape. If it is night, the stars should be positioned correctly (plus or minus a few degrees) for the location on Mars.
You can pan and tilt the view by dragging on the screen.
Finally, if you wish to see the lighting conditions at various points of the day, the time can be offset from the current time by plus or minus 12 hours - simply drag on the time display at the top of the screen.
Upgrade to the full version to add selectable viewpoints (see the Gale Crater from Mount Sharp!), a heading indicator, and sunrise and sunset times - also removes the adverts.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the app!
Track the time at the sites of the current Mars rovers, as well as all past Mars rovers and landers (successful or otherwise!).
Tap on the SmartWatch widget display to show more information, and swipe or tap the screen to switch between time and sunrise/sunset info.
Landing sites are selectable from the app settings in the LiveWare manager.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch