This might work on other Samsung devices on various CDMA carriers, try at your own risk! If it does work, please contact me and let me know what other devices this works with.
NOTE: This DOES NOT work on GSM phones (AT&T, T-Mobile, etc). Please don't send me a log or downrate because it didn't work on your GSM phone!
If you like this app, please consider the donate version! I will be bringing some cool features to the donate version!
Compatible Devices (works on STOCK TouchWiz ROM, custom ROMs might not work, won't work on AOSP ROMs):
* Sprint Galaxy Note III
* Sprint Galaxy S4
* Note: Other CDMA devices might work, see above.
* Easily change your PRL
* Email me a log file, if needed (Menu > Email Log File)
* Visit the app's XDA thread (Menu > Go to App XDA Thread)
* Download Sprint PRLs from XDA (Menu > Get Sprint PRLs)
1) Start the app, read the first screen, and hit "Start"
keywords: samsung prl, sprint prl, samsung galaxy prl, samsung note 3, samsung note iii, note 3 prl, note iii prl
Introducing a clock application for Samsung Gear Fit- Bauhaus.
Bauhaus is an analog style digital clock, embracing a modern look.
▶ How to Set
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install the clock application.
- You can find the downloaded clock app at Gear Fit Manager application (Home Screen Styler → Clock tab → Style Clocks setting menu).
- Select the clock to display on the home screen of your Gear Fit device.
▶ How to Uninstall
- Go to Application manager under Android Settings.
- Find and select "Bauhaus" on the list.
- Tap 'Uninstall' button to delete the application.
This app is released for free by a rover driver on NASA's Mars missions. Enjoy it!
The Curiosity rover landed in the Gale Crater on the surface of Mars in August 2012.
This app tells you the current Local Mean Solar Time at the Gale Crater landing site, and shows the Sol (martian day) number relative to the landing date of the rover.
But that's not all! The display also shows a terrain model of the Gale Crater (as measured by NASA's MOLA instrument) with the sun accurately positioned and the corresponding shadows cast on the landscape. If it is night, the stars should be positioned correctly (plus or minus a few degrees) for the location on Mars.
You can pan and tilt the view by dragging on the screen.
Finally, if you wish to see the lighting conditions at various points of the day, the time can be offset from the current time by plus or minus 12 hours - simply drag on the time display at the top of the screen.
Upgrade to the full version to add selectable viewpoints (see the Gale Crater from Mount Sharp!), a heading indicator, and sunrise and sunset times - also removes the adverts.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the app!
Track the time at the sites of the current Mars rovers, as well as all past Mars rovers and landers (successful or otherwise!).
Tap on the SmartWatch widget display to show more information, and swipe or tap the screen to switch between time and sunrise/sunset info.
Landing sites are selectable from the app settings in the LiveWare manager.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch