Introducing the Water Landing Directory app brought to you by the Seaplane Pilots Association.
SPA Members can now carry around our WLD book right in their iPhone and iPad.
- Locate the nearest Waterway or Seaplane Base
- Search for fuel on water by type (100LL, Auto, Jet)
- View waterway details
- Sort by public and private facilities
- Rate & Review your favorite waterways and facilities
- Browse through our known Flight Training Schools across the United States
- and much more...
The Seaplane Pilots Association (SPA) is a non-profit organization serving the needs of the seaplane community throughout North America and globally. Incorporated in 1971 and guided by a ten-member Board of Directors, the primary mission of the Seaplane Pilots Association is Advocacy. Our mission is to be the voice of the seaplane community and to represent the interests of seaplane enthusiasts on the federal, state, and local levels. It includes ensuring fairness and equality for seaplanes to share public waterways with all other user groups. Other key elements of our Mission include Safety, Education, and Environmental Stewardship.