You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean- Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria- Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish- Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic- Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish- Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian- Thanks to Сергей Приклонский
-- Self & 100% Safe backup to yourself and restore to ANY smartphone without any sever.
-- Auto Backup system
-- Additional backup option to dropbox
-- Backup Notification after certain contact limit
-- Advanced backup option (selected Contacts)
-- Add contacts from Business card QR scanning
-- Searching options on Contacts
-- SMS selected contact-numbers
Backup, restore to ANY(!) Smart-phone without any external server. Completely self controlled, safe, secured and fast.
Backup your contacts in a simple and convenient way... You can backup all your contacts to SDCard/Gmail. All contacts are in vcf format which will be supported by most of the smart phones (Android,IPhone,Blackberry). In this application you can backup all your contacts into SDCard in vcf format.That file is emailed.And you can import contacts just downloading it from your mail.As the vcf file is in your mail,your privacy is maintained.
You can SMS any selected numbers to others.
You can directly import contacts from QR code into your device.
iPhone version for dual support here,
* Export all your contacts with a single tap.
* Get all your contacts straight into your mailbox.
* Contacts are emailed in Excel format which is easy to read.
* Restoring is as simple as scanning a QR code (Paid).
* Ads free
* Restore your contacts on a range of devices. (Android and iPhone supported at the moment, Windows Phone support coming soon)
Contacts Backup, Contacts Restore, Contacts to Excel, Contacts to Email, Contacts Export, Contacts Import, Contacts to Excel and Email.
Contacts Importer is a quick and easy cross-platform solution to help you back up and import your contacts between Android, iphone, ipad, Symbian and Blackberry. Give yourself a secure Android backup and ensure you always have a quick accessible copy.
Import your whole address book between phones and tablets in one swift action.
Contacts can also be backed up to the cloud and managed online by registering an account at http://i.NQ.com to create your own personal NQ Space.
- Back up your contacts privately and securely to NQ Space
- Restore contacts directly from your NQ Space
- Backup contacts to your SD card
- Restore your address book from the SD card
- Manage your address book directly through your NQ Space and automatically sync on all your devices
Why just backup your contacts to SD Card? Using this app you can backup your contacts through emails, Clouds (if installed) or computer or other device (via Bluetooth).
- This app provides very good functionality to backup and restore your contacts.
- Simple and clean application design is easy to use for any age.
- App UI is based on the latest Android Design and it supports almost all types of devices and resolutions.
- This app retrieves all contacts stored on your Android device and saves it in a single VCF file.
VCF: vCard File Format
A vCard is an electronic business (or personal) card and also the name of an industry specification for the kind of communication exchange that is done on business or personal cards. You may have seen a vCard attached to an e-mail note someone has sent you. Because vCard is a published industry specification, software application developers can create programs that process vCards by letting you view them, or drag-and-drop them to an address book or some other application. vCards can include images and sound as well as text.
If you lose your Android device no need to worry, your contacts are backed up in your mails or other place, which can be retrieved at any time using your credentials.
HOW TO USE THIS APP?
When you open this app, you will be presented with a great UI screen with all the functionality at one place.
HOW TO CREATE BACKUP?
It’s a very simple procedure just tap on backup button from your screen and let the application do rest to backup your contacts.
After all contacts backup successfully we will always remind you to keep your files at safe place like mail, cloud, or your computer via Bluetooth or you can use any other file sharing tool and make your file safe.
HOW TO RESTORE?
To Restore, It does also require a single tap from your side. From application main screen tap “Restore” button once. It will prompt you to pick a backup file from our default directory. Just select your desired file of backup and it will add those contacts in your phonebook.
Note: It’s highly recommended to take backup regularly and restore it from last previous backup file to get all the latest added contacts restored once again.
Have you messed up while restoring your contacts using some other application or want to delete all the contacts from the Phone, and then just tap the DELETE button.
It will help you to clear your phone book. BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE USING THIS DELETE FEATURE.
WANT TO SHARE?
Want to share this wonderful app with your friends? Do it using SHARE option from the app itself.
Isn’t it great app? So what are you waiting for? If you really don’t want to miss your important contacts from your phone it is a good idea to take a backup regularly using this app!!!
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: http://apps-ticket.com
✓ Backup to SD-Card.
✓ Create Pdf from contacts list
✓Create SpreedSheet from contacts list
✓ Export SpreedSheet to Contacts
Note: Exported .xls which are built through this App will only work and should not modified.
✓ Sent Pdf/SpreedSheet As E-mail
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Your adress book is secure and safe. We don't access or store your contacts.
* Easy restore. No need to any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the Android mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between Android Devices using just email client.
* Copy backup file to your computer via USB cable feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard)
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or copy backup file (on SD card) to your computer via USB cable.
Other applications save contacts on your PC, but what happens if you break the PC or change it?
This application allows you to retrieve and save data from contacts in an online database for recovery in other mobile phone with android system. So you can retrieve all contacts quickly and easily in the event of theft or loss of the terminal. Also the App send you a email with the contacts and you can download it in format 'csv'.
Just put your contact number and a password and save. When you want to retrieve your contacts just have to put your phone number and password and retrieve. Once saved, the contacts are updated daily.
- Single click to backup your contacts to email address
- Optional to enable/disable backup contact photos
- Single click on email contact attachments to restore contacts
- Allow to remove phonebook contacts
- Detailed backup histories
- Shared contacts among iPhone, iPad and Androids Devices
Find out why over 5 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
- Backup and Restore using your local device or SD card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers, or use your Dropbox account
- Migrate information directly between 2 devices
- Schedule multiple different backups to multiple locations
- Restore to an existing or new Android device
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- All Android 1.6+ devices supported!
- Available in over 15 languages
- Super easy backup with advanced features and settings
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device remotely from our website
- Applications (Including Data if Rooted)
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Message attachments (MMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper (Pre Android 4.4 KitKat)
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more...
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as "an application to have For the Security Minded."
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their phones.
Cloud Backup (RerWare Cloud or Dropbox) or local backups to your device/SD card.
Supporting the most content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
Restore your backups on the same existing Android device, or a new one.
The migrate feature allows you to move any and all support content directly from one Device to another over WiFi.
View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at the RerWare website.
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup APK + Data/setting of applications
__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to select multiple applications and perform the following functions with batch operations:
- Freeze bloatware and system apps
- Defrost frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Link to Apps
- Link Apps
- Force Close applications
If you should have any questions or support needs, please do not hesitate to contact us using the support Email provided. We will get back to you as soon as we can. We appreciate your business.
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
Backups are stored on SD card or in device memory, it is also possible to store data on Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to schedule automatic backups. Application can automatically upload backups to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to copy data from one device to another by uploading and downloading backups to/from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, by moving SD card from one device to another or by copying BackpYourMobile folder between devices.
1) After installing the appl please read FAQ (in app menu)
2) In case of any problems after contacts restore please check Contacts Display options.
3) System settings and secure system settings should be restored on the same android version and the same device.
If you restore settings on different android version or different device, some settings will not be restored.
4) APNs visibility depends on mobile network, restored APNs from other mobile network will not be visible in settings.
5) Wifi passwords and secure system settings requires root and are in experimental phase, please send me information do they work on your devices. I suggest take backup with another app.
6) Wifi passwords - before restore on clean system Wifi must be turn on and turn off.
7) Messages send by 'Google Error Report' are anonymous, it is impossible to reply.
Follow app on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113182236204606904722/about
Please contact me if you'd like to translate the app to your language.
Backup and restore of:
- SMS (text message)
- MMS (multimedia message)
- Call log
- Bookmark (stock browser)
- Browser History (stock browser)
- System Setting
- User Dictionary
- APN (Access Point Name) restore don’t work on Android 4.x, neither backup nor restore work on Android 4.2, because Google changed security policy, it is possible to enable experimental workaround for rooted devices in advanced menu.
- Calendar events - events only, calendar must be created by android synchronization
- Secure system settings - restore works on rooted devices only.
- Wifi passwords - works on rooted devices only.
- User applications
- Applications data (root only)
Backups can be encrypted with strong AES 256 encryption method.
Storage backups online (internet) to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive)
Link to version with subscriptions https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-7oTVHEn6EhM3NHcmNobUQzWlk/view?usp=sharing
Switching to the latest Samsung Galaxy® device has never been simpler—or smarter. Now you have the freedom to wirelessly move your contacts, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps for your new device, or will suggest something similar from more than 700,000 apps on Google Play™.
Transferring from iPhone:
iCloud®: Smart Switch Mobile supports wireless content transfer directly from iCloud. To transfer, make sure to back up to iCloud on your iOS® device (4.2.1 and higher) and then log-in to iCloud on the Smart Switch Mobile app using your Apple ID.
Content transfer options via iCloud include contacts, calendar, photos, memos, call logs, alarms, bookmarks and Wi-Fi settings [note: music and video transfer is supported via iTunes®].
iTunes: Don’t have an iCloud account or want to transfer message, music and video? Use Smart Switch PC/Mac to transfer content via iTunes. For more details and to download the software, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Remember to turn off iMessage® on all iOS devices tied to your Apple ID to avoid any disruptions of your text messages.
Transferring from Android devices:
Android to Galaxy transfer works by pairing your old Galaxy or other Android with your new Galaxy through an audio signal and transferring content directly device-to-device (see supported devices below). Please follow these steps:
1. Download Smart Switch Mobile on both devices
2. Bring the devices within 10cm (4 inches) of each other
3. Open Smart Switch Mobile on both devices and select “Android to Galaxy”
4. Select content and press “Transfer” on the old device
5. Hit “OK” to accept content from the old device
Content transfer options for Android to Galaxy includes contacts, calendar, S-Note(S-Memo), text messages, pictures, music, videos, documents, call log, wallpaper, lock screens, alarms, Story Album, Wi-Fi.
Smart Switch Mobile Supported Devices:
Hardware : Galaxy Note4 (edge), Galaxy A3, A5, Galaxy Alpha LTE, Galaxy S2 (HD LTE/Plus), S3 (mini), S4 (mini/Active/zoom), S5 (mini/Active/zoom), Galaxy Note, Note2, Note3 (Neo), Win, 大器2, Golden, Ace3, Trend3, Round, J, Premier, Grand (Neo/2/Prime), Mega (2/5.8"/6.3"), Express (2), Feel, Core (LTE/Lite/mini/Prime), R style, Note (8/10.1), NotePro (12.2), Tab2 (10.1), Tab3 (7/8/10.1/Lite), Tab4 (7/8/10.1), TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Tab S (8.4/10.5)
Software : upper Android OS ICS(4.0)
(For Galaxy S2, old OS(GB/ICS) version can causes incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.)
Contact - Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
Schedule - Sticker, S-Memo, Image, Group
: MMS cannot be transferred depending on devices.
: Local Data Only
(Google & Samsung Account data cannot be transferred.)
Transferring from Blackberry® and Symbian™:
Smart Switch PC/Mac software supports content transfer via PC/Mac backup software provided by your device’s manufacturer. Requires Blackberry 6.0 or higher or Nokia® Series 40 and Symbian 6.0. To download and for more details, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
THIS IS AN OLD VERSION -- This is an old version of Import Contacts. The newer version has much better support for version 3 vCards, has had many bugs fixed and is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=am.ed.importcontacts
Import Contacts is available under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence version 3 or, at your option, any later version.