You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Gmail
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean- Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria- Thanks to Balu
Its functions are:
- Show the phone's contact list or group account.
- Show the contacts and groups of phone and also external accounts (GMail, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc).
- Show all details of a contact, even those who are normally hidden.
- Get a list of phone numbers in various formats: Excel, HTML, plain text, etc..
- Get a list of contacts and emails in various formats: Excel, HTML, plain text, etc..
- Perform a full backup of your phone contacts on the SD card or external memory.
- Restore a backup from an SD card or external memory.
- Transferring all contacts from one device to another (backup + restore).
- Delete all contacts from the device.
Note: The contacts that appear in the sample screenshots are a tribute to great men of music and business. Both phone numbers and emails are fictional and any resemblance to reality is purely coincidental.
-- Self & 100% Safe backup to yourself and restore to any smartphone (!) without any sever.
-- Add contacts from Business card QR scanning
-- Searching options on Contacts
-- Selected contacts can be sent via mail and sms
Backup, restore to ANY(!) Smart-phone without any external server. Completely self controlled, safe, secured and fast.
Backup your contacts in a simple and convenient way... You can backup all your contacts to SDCard/Gmail. All contacts are in vcf format which will be supported by most of the smart phones (Android,IPhone,Blackberry). In this application you can backup all your contacts into SDCard in vcf format.That file is emailed.And you can import contacts just downloading it from your mail.As the vcf file is in your mail,your privacy is maintained.
You can SMS any selected numbers to others.
You can directly import contacts from QR code into your device.
iPhone version for dual support here,
- Offline Backup - Just email the backup file to your email.
- Your address book is secure and safe as the data is not synchronized to any server.
- Easy restore. No need to any app,just tap the .VCF in your email and the phone will import all the contacts.
- Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard)
Backups are stored on SD card or in device memory, it is also possible to store data on Google Drive or Dropbox.
It is possible to schedule automatic backups. Application can automatically upload backups to Google Drive, Dropbox.
It is possible to copy data from one device to another by uploading and downloading backups to/from Google Drive, Dropbox, by moving SD card from one device to another or by copying BackpYourMobile folder between devices.
1) In case of any problems after contacts restore please check Contacts Display options.
2) System settings and secure system settings should be restored on the same android version and the same device.
If you restore settings on different android version or different device, some settings will not be restored.
3) APNs visibility depends on mobile network, restored APNs from other mobile network will not be visible in settings.
4) Wifi passwords and secure system settings requires root and are in experimental phase, please send me information do they work on your devices. I suggest take backup with another app.
5) Wifi passwords - before restore on clean system Wifi must be turn on and turn off.
6) Messages send by 'Google Error Report' are anonymous, it is impossible to reply.
Follow app on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113182236204606904722/about
Please contact me if you'd like to translate the app to your language.
Backup and restore of:
- SMS (text message)
- MMS (multimedia message)
- Call log
- Bookmark (stock browser)
- Browser History (stock browser)
- System Setting
- User Dictionary
- APN (Access Point Name) restore don’t work on Android 4.x, neither backup nor restore work on Android 4.2, because Google changed security policy, it is possible to enable experimental workaround for rooted devices in advanced menu.
- Calendar events - events only, calendar must be created by android synchronization
- Secure system settings - restore works on rooted devices only.
- Wifi passwords - works on rooted devices only.
- User applications (only applications without application data, also applications are not stored in cloud)
Storage backups online (internet) to Google Drive or Dropbox
✓ Backup to SD-Card.
✓ Create Pdf from contacts list
✓Create SpreedSheet from contacts list
✓ Export SpreedSheet to Contacts
Note: Exported .xls which are built through this App will only work and should not modified.
✓ Sent Pdf/SpreedSheet As E-mail
Tags:Super Backup,Backup Master,Backup my mobile,contacts backup,Mobile Backup & Restore,Easy Backup,Backup Your Mobile,My Backup,Ultimate Backup,Backup Contacts,My Backup Root,Ease Backup,Backup Master history keeper,Contacts to PDF,Contacts to Excel,Excel to Contacts,Share Contacts,Best Contact Master,Contacts Backup to Sd card,Sd card to Phone,Save Contacts
Backup - restore phonebook contacts on Android devices using the easiest, smartest and most reliable app.
This PATENT PENDING contacts backup restore technology ensures a hassle free & secure contact backups in ZERO click and restoration in 1 click.
‘Contacts Backup - Automatic’ automatically creates a separate folder in your Gmail account to store your phonebook. The app automatically backs up the latest contacts. For every backup event, ALL contacts in the phonebook are backed up. If the phone is connected to internet, the backup will be automatically sent to Gmail else, it will be stored in External Memory.
You can also take the backup manually.
The backup contacts are stored in standard .vcf format file and it is zipped and sent to Gmail folder as an attachment in the email.
You can restore those contacts in 1 click in existing or new Android phone via this app.
For other phones or without this app, you can manually download the file from Z1 folder in Gmail, save it on your phone or PC and restore the contacts in usual way.
For the app to function, IMAP setting in your Gmail must be enabled. In case this setting is not enabled, the app will prompt and direct you to enable it.
This is a 30 day Full Feature Premium trial version. After 30 days, if you do not buy, the app shall still work for free but with following limitation-
In free version, the app shall automatically back up the latest contacts but it will not email them to the Gmail. It will keep the backup only on External Memory.
To restore the contacts in free version, you need to manually download the file in your phone/PC from Gmail and restore it.
Try it! Download Now!!
For the app to function, IMAP setting in your Gmail must be enabled. In case this setting is not enabled, the app will prompt and direct you to enable it.
Ref: Contacts backup restore, data backup, mobile security, backup phone numbers, backup on Gmail
Why just backup your contacts to SD Card? Using this app you can backup your contacts through emails, Clouds (if installed) or computer or other device (via Bluetooth).
- This app provides very good functionality to backup and restore your contacts.
- Simple and clean application design is easy to use for any age.
- App UI is based on the latest Android Design and it supports almost all types of devices and resolutions.
- This app retrieves all contacts stored on your Android device and saves it in a single VCF file.
VCF: vCard File Format
A vCard is an electronic business (or personal) card and also the name of an industry specification for the kind of communication exchange that is done on business or personal cards. You may have seen a vCard attached to an e-mail note someone has sent you. Because vCard is a published industry specification, software application developers can create programs that process vCards by letting you view them, or drag-and-drop them to an address book or some other application. vCards can include images and sound as well as text.
If you lose your Android device no need to worry, your contacts are backed up in your mails or other place, which can be retrieved at any time using your credentials.
HOW TO USE THIS APP?
When you open this app, you will be presented with a great UI screen with all the functionality at one place.
HOW TO CREATE BACKUP?
It’s a very simple procedure just tap on backup button from your screen and let the application do rest to backup your contacts.
After all contacts backup successfully we will always remind you to keep your files at safe place like mail, cloud, or your computer via Bluetooth or you can use any other file sharing tool and make your file safe.
HOW TO RESTORE?
To Restore, It does also require a single tap from your side. From application main screen tap “Restore” button once. It will prompt you to pick a backup file from our default directory. Just select your desired file of backup and it will add those contacts in your phonebook.
Note: It’s highly recommended to take backup regularly and restore it from last previous backup file to get all the latest added contacts restored once again.
Have you messed up while restoring your contacts using some other application or want to delete all the contacts from the Phone, and then just tap the DELETE button.
It will help you to clear your phone book. BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE USING THIS DELETE FEATURE.
WANT TO SHARE?
Want to share this wonderful app with your friends? Do it using SHARE option from the app itself.
Isn’t it great app? So what are you waiting for? If you really don’t want to miss your important contacts from your phone it is a good idea to take a backup regularly using this app!!!
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Your adress book is secure and safe. We don't access or store your contacts.
* Easy restore. No need to any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the Android mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between Android Devices using just email client.
* Copy backup file to your computer via USB cable feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard)
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or copy backup file (on SD card) to your computer via USB cable.
■ Back-up Mode: Export phone contacts or import contacts you have made a back-up, when needed.
■ Sync Mode: Connect your mobile phone contacts and your Naver contact list ONCE, and any changes made to your contacts will be applied automatically. Useful functions, including ‘Group Management’/’Redundant Contact Organization’ is also provided in the Sync Mode.
A Real-time Sync Mode is offered along-side the Back-up Mode.
1. Select a contact storage method.
■ ‘Sync Mode’ that automatically stores and manages contacts.
■ ‘Back-up Mode’ that makes manual import and export possible.
2. Easily manage your smart phone contact list.
■ ‘Redundant Contact Organization’ function that helps find contacts, including phone numbers and emails.
■ Function that deletes or hides contacts that has no name or phone number.
3. Try out the easy-to-use Group Management and Group Call function.
■ Easily add and move groups from the contacts list.
■ Send group emails or group SMS with a single touch.
4. Contact widget, which shows frequently called contacts on your smartphone screen.
- Gain easy access to phone numbers, SMS and email by displaying the widget.
5. Safely protect contacts when your phone is lost by using the PC (Supported only with the Sync Mode)
■ Delete/restore contacts using the ‘PC web phone loss response’ menu if you have misplaced your smartphone.
■ Trash can and restoration function allows you to restore your contacts any time, even when you’ve erased it by mistake.
Contacts Importer is a quick and easy cross-platform solution to help you back up and import your contacts between Android, iphone, ipad, Symbian and Blackberry. Give yourself a secure Android backup and ensure you always have a quick accessible copy.
Import your whole address book between phones and tablets in one swift action.
Contacts can also be backed up to the cloud and managed online by registering an account at http://i.NQ.com to create your own personal NQ Space.
- Back up your contacts privately and securely to NQ Space
- Restore contacts directly from your NQ Space
- Backup contacts to your SD card
- Restore your address book from the SD card
- Manage your address book directly through your NQ Space and automatically sync on all your devices
Otherwise, all your accumulated contacts, music, videos, family photos, and other personal (irreplaceable) data are dangerously kept on a device with only temporary life. Back them up to secure, cloud-based servers, so you can relax about theft and/or accidental damage (e.g. a spilled cup of coffee).
Recommended by Lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/avast-mobile-backup-regularly-backs-up-your-android-to-1157080403 :
"There are plenty of great ways to back up your Android phone, but the new Avast! Mobile Backup makes it easy for anyone to do scheduled backups of their apps, settings, and data, and then sync all of that information to the cloud where you can quickly use it to set up a new phone."
The app backs up:
► Call logs
► Music (premium)
► Videos (premium)
► Apps (premium)
avast! Mobile Backup is a free Android backup solution provided by the makers of the top-rated and award-winning free avast! Mobile Security app with antivirus and anti-theft.
This app is FREE, but if you would like to backup also music, video, and apps, then you need to buy the Premium version (can be done later, from within the free version).
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
• It automatically backs up your Android data, with various settings as to when you want it to backup – e.g. on a specific day/time (by default once per day), after a call, after SMS received, after an app is installed, after device start, whenever plugged in, or whenever connected to WiFi.
• Your backed up data can then later be browsed and/or restored (with optional PIN protection) either directly from the backed up Android device, or from a different Android device (e.g. if you purchase a new phone and want to transfer contacts and SMS/call history from your old one).
• Contacts and SMS/call logs are backed up to your personal AVAST Account (which can be used also to manage AVAST security software on all your devices, including PC and Mac).
• Photos are backed up to Google Drive due to data size, so you need a Google account for Mobile Backup use.
• Install avast! Mobile Backup for Android today – totally free. (Currently available only in English.)
NEW! PREMIUM (PAID-FOR) FEATURES
• Backup Android apps, music, and videos to Google Drive. Apps, music/audio, and video, as well as settings and data for rooted phones, such as game progress – are backed up to Google Drive. Note that whatever is physically stored on Google Drive from this app will be also visible and accessible from your AVAST Account.
• Easy in-app upgrade: Upgrade to avast! Premium at any time from within the free avast! Mobile Backup app.
• Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly. You can have Premium functions not only for avast! Mobile Backup, but also for avast! Mobile Security – for just one price!
If you would like to help us translate this description to your language, you can translate it here:
THIS IS AN OLD VERSION -- This is an old version of Import Contacts. The newer version has much better support for version 3 vCards, has had many bugs fixed and is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=am.ed.importcontacts
Import Contacts is available under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence version 3 or, at your option, any later version.
Other applications save contacts on your PC, but what happens if you break the PC or change it?
This application allows you to retrieve and save data from contacts in an online database for recovery in other mobile phone with android system. So you can retrieve all contacts quickly and easily in the event of theft or loss of the terminal.
Just put your contact number and a password and save. When you want to retrieve your contacts just have to put your phone number and password and retrieve. Once saved, the contacts are updated daily.