Alarm Clock 3 respects your privacy: Our Music Alarm Clock does not require any rights for internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Features of Music Alarm Clock 3 (free Version): For each of the three alarms you can independently configure the:
- alarm time,
- music title, alarmtone or ringtone,
- loudness / sound volume
- fade in and fade out
- phone vibration
- alarm duration: one title or 1-20 min
- alarm repetition: run the alarm just once or repeat it every day or repeat it on single or multiple weekdays
- enable snooze and set snooze delay: 3-50min
- auto snooze (reasonable for very short music tracks or alarm tones, e.g. with enabling auto-snooze you might let the cock crowing every 5 or 10 minutes in the morning).
Further apps features:
- Switch-off alarms or snooze optionally by double click, by long touch (>500ms) or double long touch (to prevent accidental switch-off).
- The background of Alarm Clock 3 is dimmable from translucent to completely black.
- The analogue clock can be disabled.
- Additional timer setup menu which pops up instead of the Alarm Time setup menu after long pressing the alarm time button. These timers can only be used when the daily or weekly alarm repetition is disabled (setting "Do not repeat alarm" in alarm preferences).
- Simple Widget which shows besides a small analogue clock the alarm times
Anti SMS Bomber
- Block all duplicate text messages (from whatever number)
- Auto-reply for blocked duplicate messages (if more than 5 duplicated item)
Anti SMS Spammer
- Put a number to blocked list and the app will block all messages from that number
- Put a keyword to blocked list and all messages contain that keyword will be blocked
Simple, light-weight (only 81kb), fast and intuitive
Notices for Go SMS/Handcent SMS and other third-party sms: this app may not be compatible with these apps, please see in app's helps for how to configure these apps in order to work with this app
*** This app is very small (~100k), do not run any background service and consumes very little battery. ***
- Block duplicated sms from any sender
- Block any SMS from specific senders
- See log messages
- Show notification when being bombed
Stay safe! No more text spammer! No more text prank
CAUTION: This app may conflict with Go SMS, Hancent SMS, SMS Popup. I recommend to not use this application if you already install other 3rd sms-based apps such as Go SMS or Handcent SMS.
However, you may try with compatibility settings as follow
- Go SMS: Open Go SMS, hit Menu>Settings>Receive Settings, then uncheck the 'Disable other message notifications. Then open the built in SMS app, hit Menu> settings, uncheck 'Notifications'.
- Handcent SMS: Open Hancent>Menu>Settings>Application settings>Default Messaging Application, set this to 'Disable'. Then open the built in SMS app, hit Menu> settings, uncheck 'Notifications'
kw: text bomber, text flooder, sms bomber, sms flooder, bomb, spam
* For testing and benchmarking Vbatt provides a JBox2D** based discharger, which drains the battery and displays the clock and runtime and for CPU benchmarking the simulation frequency.
* Vbatt does not require any internet access, is free of advertising and will remain so in the future!
The main reason for developing Vbatt was the differing behaviour of replacement batteries while discharging them in daily use. On of our batteries is almost empty when a remaining capacity of 5% is displayed. Another one does not even reach this level because the phone powers off before. A third battery; however, runs for many hours even with a displayed capacity of just 1%.
For a better estimation of the remaining phone runtime the Vbatt widget displays in addition to the remaining capacity (percentage) the battery voltage. The upper and lower limits of the voltage bar graph are configurable because especially the lower limit (power off voltage) considerably varies from device to device and according to the battery load.
Battery Widget - Features:
- Numeric and bargraph indicator for the current battery voltage (volt) and remaining capacity (percentage).
- Configurable min/max limits for the voltage bargraph indicator.
- Display of battery states: USB=charging, Batt=discharging, Full=full battery.
- Display of battery temperature (depending on the battery/device)
- Optionally logging the battery voltage, capacity and state in a CSV logfile on SD-Card: "/mnt/sdcard/vbatt.log". The logfile can be analysed afterwards on PC with the help of MS Excel, Open Office Calc or most suitable with GnuPlot.
JBox2D** simulation (Discharger):
- Discharging or draining the battery by running a JBox2D** based simulation (CPU) and keeping the display on (screen light), evaluation of the runtime until the device turns off. The longer the runtime the better the battery. Before starting the discharger the battery should be fully charged and the phone should be in a comparable state (screen brightness, phone, Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth etc.)
- Displaying the clock and runtime, battery voltage and remaining capacity, battery temperature and the simulation frequency. (The simulation frequency can be used for basic CPU benchmarking.)
- Logging of the last ten discharger runs (>10min) with date, achieved runtime and the discharged capacity.
**The Vbatt discharger is based on the open source software Java JBox2D physics engine, which has been ported by Daniel Murphy from the C++ Box2D physics engine, which has been developed by Erin Catto. JBox2D and C++ Box2D are released under the open source zlib license.
With this alarm clock you sure will get up on time, thanks to up to eight different Wake Up Tasks which won't let you turn the alarm off until you finish them!
Mind or body stimulation? Or maybe having to actually leave the bed? How about practising foreign language while we are at it?
This application features options that you would expect from alarm clock, like setting multiple alarms, daily repeating or snooze, plus many more, letting you set it up to your liking in almost every way possible:
- Smooth Wake Up – dimmed screen, volume rising, fully customizable
- Snooze Music – choose music that will play during your snooze
- Awake Test – ever woke up just to turn alarm off and go back to sleep? If you fail Awake Test few minutes after finishing alarm, alarm will be started again!
- many music sources – ringtones, music files (.mp3), playlists, shoutcasts or build-in extra loud noises
- starting chosen application after alarm’s finish
- auto turning off during phone calls
Wake Up Tasks:
Math – do some math equations
Memory – find pairs for each coloured tile
Order – set tiles in correct order
Repeat – repeat shown click sequence
Barcode – you have to get out of bed to scan the code placed in bathroom, kitchen or just on your table!
Rewrite – carefully rewrite randomly generated text
Shake – shake your phone until you feel awake
Match– connect word pairs – has build in Capital-Country collection, but you can easily make your own, for example with words in different languages!
You can configure every Method and test it quietly without running the alarm, to set it just the way you like.
Application is available only in english
This free app is ad supported and displays banner and full-screen ads.
Ad-free paid version is available.
Sony Xperia users!
Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Application was tested on a few devices with different Android versions, but errors still can occur. I am working to fix every bug reported, but I am unable to fix errors mentioned only in comments section – please use build-in Logger to report bugs – your help is really appreciated!
Alarm WILL ring after device reboot! However mind, that it won't work if device is off or if you Force Close this application with any Application Manager or Battery Saver app.
WAKE_LOCK – let’s alarm start when screen is off
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to load alarms’ information on phone’s boot
VIBRATE – for vibrations
READ_PHONE_STATE – to stop alarm during phone calls
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – for writing backup, users' custom settings and log files
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS – so alarm is able to play on max volume every time
WRITE_SETTINGS – for displaying information about next alarm on lock screen
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - for option to disable Bluetooth during alarm
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - needed for hiding lock screen on some devices
INTERNET – for shoutcasts/web radios and advertisements
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for advertisements
★★★★★ - "If you only downloaded one app on your phone, this one should be it! Works wonderfully and is discreet."
★★★★★ - "Left my phone on a plane. I had 10 photos and a GPS location showing exactly where my phone was."
• Takes a photo of the intruder using the front camera when the wrong unlock code is entered. (Minimum 4 digits or dots must be entered.)
• Determines the phone location using GPS and WiFi so you can locate it.
• Immediately emails you with a photo and GPS location, before the phone is switched off.
• Completely silent and invisible operation. No warnings are shown to the intruder. (The GPS icon may appear but does not identify our app.)
• No need for a third-party lock screen. We use the lock screen built into Android (pattern, pin or password).
• Little or no impact on your battery. The app runs only when the wrong unlock code is entered.
• Advanced options to detect SIM card changes, take multiple photos, record sound, send an SMS to a friend and more!
Please read http://bloketech.com/lockwatch-help/?r=ps before leaving a bad review.
Permissions are explained on http://bloketech.com/lockwatch-permissions/?r=ps.