1. Enter Phone Number or Select Contact
2. Enter Message Text
3. Enter Number of Messages to Send
Please do not use this app for malicious purposes and if you have a cell plan that does not have unlimited text then use could result in extra cost. I am not responsible for any damages/loss resulting from use or misuse of this application.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
SpinMe Alarm Clock is a super clever app designed to get you out of bed on time.
The only way to turn off the alarm is by getting out of bed and physically spinning yourself around until the alarm stops! There is no escape!
Think you can cheat and simply spin the device while still in bed? Try and see for yourself! If SpinMe doesn't wake you up, then we don't know what will.
Keywords: math alarm, puzzle alarm, loud, annoying, effective, deep sleeper, heavy sleeper, qr
If you add a music files to a list, You can wake up to your favorite track or a random song from any artist, SD card, or all music on your phone.
- Wake up with your favorite music
- Unlimited alarms
- Set to repeat on specific days of the week
- Volume control
- Can set start time of music when only one is selected.
Addition and deletion is possible by Long-touch & Single-touch
Please give it a try.
・LG G Pad 8.3
・Sony Walkman F8
・Sony Walkman F88
1. Transparent on every color themes.
2. Multiple Clock Shape : Circle, Square and Hexagon.
3. Choose Clock Hand : Default, Dot, Arrow and None.
1. Glowing Neon Color Themes.
2. Analog & Digital reading of the clock.
3. Date and Day display.
4. Shortcut to Alarm Clock.
5. Battery will be colored automatically to blue / orange / red
6. Battery charging indicator.
1. Go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. Sometimes you need to restart to make widget available.
3. Tap on a widget to enter menu setting
4. Check task killer / battery saver that may stop this widget.
When you are experiencing problems, send email for fast respond. Don't ask question on comment, I might not be able to answer all comments. I'll try my best to solve your problems.
Drop SMS is free and has no ads. For detailed information, sample blacklist numbers and Frequently Asked Questions see developer's web page.
Note: attached screenshots are for Android 3.0 and later devices. For Android 2.3 and earlier the old theme is used.
*** sms filter, sms blocker, anti spam, sms reject, sms spam, sms anti bomber, sms spam blocker ***
Alarm won't work if any kind of Power Saving mode is enabled (Greenify too).
Puzzle Alarm Clock features:
- Disabling alarm clock with an NFC tag and QR code,
- Random puzzles with every alarm clock (math equation, memory cards, captcha, patterns), up to 5 puzzles to solve in a row,
- 3 Puzzle difficulty levels,
- Checking if you really woke up,
- Setting an app that will be launched after an alarm clock,
- Loud explosion sound (amazing effect with external speakers),
- 3 soothing melodies for soft alarm clock,
- Increasing alarm clock volume,
- 'Time to bed' notifications before the next scheduled alarm clock,
- 'Next alarm' notifications before the next scheduled alarm clock,
- Recurring and multiple alarm clocks.
send SMS messages
- to send SMS to an emergency contact in case you don’t turn off alarm in time
read your contacts
- the same as above
find accounts on the device
- to verify previous purchases and unlock the ad-free version
take pictures and videos
- for scanning QR code to turn off alarms
read phone status and identity
- to avoid problems when an alarm is disturbed by an incoming call (we postpone alarm for 5 minutes in this case)
full network access
- for displaying ads and verifying previous purchases
Google Play billing service
- for purchasing ad-free version
control Near Field Communication
- for scanning NFC tags to turn off alarms
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- to put our alarm tones in phone storage
disable your screen lock
to display the alarm screen on top when your screen is locked (we lock it again after you turn it off)
- Your music must be kept in phone storage. Storing it in SD card will make alarms mute.
- Turn off automatic updates for this app - if it updates during alarm, the alarm stops.
Want to help in translations? http://crowdin.net/project/nfcalarm/invite
1.Variegated alarm function
2.Unique alarm music
It is a preset as for 15 like a roaring system alarm and the healing alarm, etc. all.
3.Convenient Twitter contribution
An automatic tweet function to contribute the mutter when the alarm stops is installed.
See the website for lots of info, help, and tutorials: http://androidideas.org/taskbomb
* Automate many of the things your phone can do:
- Automatic app running
- Automatically open some given file or url with some given app
- Play a song, playlist, or online stream
- Open a browser to a web page
- Automatic shortcut running
* Add-ons to do things like
- Change the volume or gently raise it at a given time
- Check if an online music stream is available
- Run SL4A scripts at a certain time
- Turn on and off Wi-Fi, Sync, and Bluetooth
* Relative scheduling system allows you to create reusable sets of tasks to run at any time.
* Snooze offered for any task or schedule you choose.
# Note: Make sure task killers aren't interfering
Task Bomb is an automation app (sometimes called "task scheduler", "job scheduler", "batch processor", etc.) that allows you to schedule apps and actions to automatically run. It's similar in function to the cron command on Linux and somewhat like an alarm clock (you can set alarms and snooze actions). TaskBomb aims to be small and simple, and leverage the power of the apps you have on your phone.
One of Task Bomb's greatest assets is its unique and flexible scheduling system that allows you to create modular, reusable schedules that can be run at any time, attached to alarms, or added to other schedules.
With home automation as a growing application of Android, this app could just be what you need to serve as a master controller for the bits and pieces you want to automate.
You can schedule things ranging from very simple:
"Play this song at 8:00 AM on weekdays."
to more complex:
"Run some scripts of mine before bed. 7 hours later start playing my favorite streaming radio station, or my second favorite one if that’s not available, or a local playlist if neither are available. Increase the volume gradually over 3 minutes. If I’m still not up after 10 minutes, switch to a playlist of sad songs."
Put another way, Task Bomb is basically an Android job scheduler. Job scheduling is sometimes synonymous with batch scheduling, although batch schedulers typically use the command line.
This app uses the internet permission in order to show ads through third party ad networks such as AdMob and MoPub. These are disabled if you purchase the Taskbomb Premium Unlocker, which can be found at http://androidideas.org/taskbomb/premium/google-play/
Battery - Time - Weather!
email firstname.lastname@example.org for support and suggestions!
Can be set to launch any app via widget click.
All widgets editable on the phone and via JSON.
Tested to work with WidgetLocker.
For those curious about OMC's permissions:
Device & app history:
OMC checks the currently-running app so it can sleep if the launcher is not on top, saving battery.
Required for weather updates.
Writes to OMC's app-storage folder on your "external" storage. This permission is no longer required for KitKat and above, but some custom ROMs still error out without it.
Run at startup:
OMC's clock has to start refreshing once the phone boots.
View network connections:
Full network access:
Used to download clock packs and show latest release notes.
Set an alarm:
Used for the tap-to-launch function to open up your device's alarm screen.
Il vous arrive de recevoir des SMS publicitaires, des appels masqués d’inconnus, ou d’appeler des numéros surtaxés impliquant des surcoûts sans le savoir ?
Grâce à l’application SFR Anti-spam+, vous pourrez sécuriser votre téléphone en activant la détection des messages et des appels publicitaires frauduleux ou anonymes, quel que soit votre opérateur (SFR, Orange Bouygues Telecom, etc..)
Simple d’utilisation et légère, l’application interceptera automatiquement les SMS et appels indésirables pour les stocker dans vos SPAMS.
*Interceptez les SMS publicitaires et appels frauduleux poussant à rappeler des numéros surtaxés
*Bloquez les appels anonymes avec numéros masqués
*Bloquez les appels indésirables d’inconnus
*Bloquez les contacts que vous souhaitez en vous créant une liste noire des numéros indésirables (les appels sont redirigés vers le répondeur)
*Bloquez le déclenchement d’appels vers les numéros payants en 0899- et évitez des surcoûts générés à votre insu
*Bloquez l’installation d’applications provenant de sources inconnues
*Supprimez tous vos SPAMs reçus dans l’inbox SMS en cliquant sur le bouton « Nettoyer ma boite SMS » (Versions Android KitKat 4.4 et ultérieures)
Et en plus :
*Soyez alertés en cas d’installation d’applications provenant de sources inconnues
*Vérifiez les autorisations accordées à chacune des applications téléchargées sur votre Smartphone (informations personnelles, localisation, paramètres système, etc.) *Accédez à l’historique des actions Anti-spam sur votre téléphone
*Soyez informés lorsque vous émettez un appel vers un numéro surtaxé
*Signalez facilement un SPAM SMS ou vocal depuis l’application
*Recevez des notifications en cas d’informations importantes sur la sécurité mobile
Installez gratuitement l’application SFR Anti-spam+ pour activer le filtre anti-spam et améliorer la protection de votre téléphone !
First of all, I’d like to show my gratitude to Google which created the great Android System, I love it very much. It was about 2013, I noticed that there was a little secret hiding in the Android System, some interesting symbols in the system. It took me one week to study on these symbols and it seemed very very interesting to me. Although my co-workers thought it was a waste of time, I realized that messages delivered by symbols, sometimes are much better than words. Additionally, it could make your text, Facebook messages more personalized. In the meantime, I was studying the Android development, so I developed this small program when I was at home after work and posted on Google Play. Unexpectedly, Coolsymbols was more than welcome on internet, having more and more downloads. More and more users have encouraged me that I am motivated to keep developing the new versions. I have launched some Picture Expression Packages with some other artists in the world. At present, Coolsymbol has worldwide users in 100 countries, have downloaded 5,000,000, hundreds of thousands of people are using every day. I am so grateful to the worldwide users for their support and hope that it would bring joy to you.
Michael Blair and Lingling Blair translate this story. Thank you my friends.
CoolSymbols include more than 1000 interesting symbols ✌ and emoticon ⊙▂⊙. You can use it insert into SMS,facebook,twitter and etc.
Click the heart and select symbol then you can paste it into SMS,facebook,twitter,text editor and etc.
If you get error code 24 from google play update, This is google play's error. please uninstall old version and install new verison again.
If you can not launch select symbols interface, after click notification bar please restart phone.
If you have any question please send mail to me:email@example.com.
Join Beta test group: https://plus.google.com/communities/100277968044707947490
If you are artist want to create some emoticon on Coolsymbols please contact me.
If you want to use keyboard please install coolsymbols keyboard https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smallworld.inputmethod.latin
If you use Samsung phone maybe some of symbols can't display, please set fonts to default in setting.
If still not display please go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monotype.android.font.emoji to install emoji font for galaxy S3 & S2
If you use galaxy S4 please download from http://www.coolsymbols.mobi/download/EmojiFont.apk
===How to add custom symbols===
First make direction coolsymbols on your SD card, and make a file Custom.txt (Note that the case of letters).
2nd input your symbols in Custom.txt, each symbol separated by a space.
Last you can find your custom symbol in app.
===Get Emoticon Package===
Anti SMS Spam Blocking App
Android App That Allows You to Block SMS
Get complete freedom from unwanted SMS! This is an android app for anti SMS spam. Download now on your android device.
You can use this app to block unknown numbers (move to blocked folder) - block custom numbers - block messages by actions: - block SMS (move to blocked folder)
This application lets you filter unwanted SPAM SMS.The application filters SMS and makes sure they don't appear in your inbox.
You can also configure the software to block messages from unknown senders or even create a trusted senders list.
* 10 motifs
* lockscreen widget features(Android 4.2)
* history stores the last 30 results
* resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later)
* changing fonts size
* setting precision the expression
CALCULATOR WIDGET used to :
- square root
- log logarithm
- mod remainder of division
- ln natural logarithm is the logarithm to the base e
- memory copy paste, you can copy and paste for example from SMS
- pi constant
- e constant
- 10 motifs (holo dark and light, purple, green, standard, black transparent, blue transparent, grey transparent, white, sky blue)
- history (stores the last 30 results)
- changing fonts size
- setting precision the expression
- actions in the history menu (delete, copy equation, copy expression, copy result)
- lockscreen widget (Android 4.2)
- resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later)
- option show extra bar (Fn, MR, M+, %)
- option show subscripts
- option show superscripts (it shows the current result)
- option vibration
-If the calculator no longer responds to the buttons, remove the widget from the homescreen and put it again into homescreen.
-This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD CARD according to google android.
-It is a Widget! It is NOT shown in your application launcher.
holo dark, holo light, purple, green, standard, black transparent, blue transparent, grey transparent, white, sky blue homescreen
calculator pi constant calc widget parenthesis bracket layouts themes widget TO THE POWER computer settings percentage holo theme dark light
sinus cosinus tangens tg remainder of division lock screen history delete, copy equation, copy expression, copy result
lockscreen widget (Android 4.2)resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later) option show extra bar option show subscripts option show superscripts
(it shows the current result) new Fn button
This is free, ad-supported application.
Permissions are required in order to serve advertisements and check for updates.
Advertisements help support programmer.
See PRO version ( no ads): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=makatea.pro.calculator.widget
- open system screens from one place
- displays hardware information: battery, internal/external storage, cpu, memory, telephony, wifi, bluetooth, nfc, location, display, audio, airplane mode, camera, camcorder, input devices, usb
- displays software information: synchronization, accessibility, build, operating system, settings, configuration, clipboard, drm, environment variables, features, java, media effects, shared libraries
- change settings (brightness, screen timeout, ...), do actions (mount/unmount sd, clear cache, start bluetooth discovery, ...), turn things on/off (apn, wifi, bluetooth, auto-brightness, rotation, ...)
- displays installed applications: code, data and cache size, network traffic; launch, uninstall, clear cache, move to sd, organize applications by labels, batch mode, enable/disable applications or components
- displays running and recent processes / services / tasks: pid, cpu usage, memory usage, total cpu, network traffic, view logs of a process, kill background processes, batch mode
- displays output of the top linux command
- shortcuts to widgets, application labels or Elixir screens
- statusbar icon can display values in different form
- can handle profiles: turn toggles, change settings, launch applications by one click
- displays sensor information, turn sensors on/off, microphone
- file browser
- generating and sending reports
- display/save/share logcat/dmesg logs
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- open widgets from shortcuts, put to notification area or home screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, custom color, background image, changeable transparency
- different icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery: state, current, time, temperature, voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count (imap)
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network toggle (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- usb tethering
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- volume profile selector
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, française, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. Donation will remove ads and enable features.
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or make a donation from my web site or from the application.