This version contains six features:
-Tissue Tolerance: Gives estimates of normal tissue tolerance for conventional and hypofractionated radiotherapy
-B.E.D. Calculator: Calculates biologic equivalence of different dose/fractionation schemes using the linear quadratic model
-Breast Cancer Recurrence Risk Estimator: Estimates risk of any recurrence after BCT for pN0 patients based on the EBCTCG data
-Rad Onc Wiki: Link to a very useful online evidence-based resource for radiation oncology.
-Prostate Cancer: Risk of pathologic stage based on Gleason, PSA, and Clinical Stage, as well as NCCN recommended workup
-Schonberg Index: A scientifically validated estimate of 5 year and 9 year mortality based on an 11 question survey for elderly patients.
Future versions of this application will include additional features, based on user feedback.
900 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
By Prof. Abdelkarim S. ALLAL, Head of Radiation Oncology Department, HFR-Fribourg, Switzerland. I've designed it for the radiation oncology community and the professionals linked to this speciality.
Your comments and rating will be appreciated, suggestions or errors reporting are also welcome via e-mail.
This is Beta8 version series with the following features:
1) Radiobiology section:
- The LQ Mod to calculate the equivalent dose for different external beam radiotherapy schedules using the linear quadratic model.
- The BED (Biologically Effective Dose) calculation for 1 or 2 RT schedules simultaneously.
- The OTT to calculate the additional dose to be considered in case of RT interruption (OTT extension).
- The Normal Tissue Complication Probability (NTCP) models estimated by the QUANTEC
2) Prostate section:
- Partin tables for pathologic stage prediction according to cT stage, Gleason score and iPSA
- Roach's indexes for risk class of lymph node, vesicle involvement and extracapsular invasion for prostate cancer according to the Gleason and iPSA values
- Life expectancy for men at selected age according to USA life tables 2008 (all races and origins)
3) Breast section:
- Intra-Breast Recurrence IBR-nomogram to calculate the 10-y probabilty of freedom from recurrence with or without boost RT based on the EORTC 22881-10882 trials.
4) Brain section:
- RPA / DS-GPA class and score calculation as well as median OS for brain metatstases patients. DS- seems to be the more reliable.
5) Varia section:
- It displays the references used in the present app and different professional links. Internet connexion is only required for this section.
The content of this app is for educational purpuses only. Any other use of the results obtained in this application is under the responsability of the user.
Except the public centent of the app, the Copy even partial of the app is not permitted. All rights reserved
Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology contains tables presenting the current staging and risk classification systems. Summarizes the important studies and trials that form the basis of evidence-based treatment recommendations. Organized by body site, concise clinical chapters provide easy access to critical information. Important "pearls" of epidemiology, anatomy, pathology, and clinical presentation are highlighted.
// Key Features
• Treatment recommendations are discussed based on stage, histology, and/or risk classification
• Brief summaries of key trials and studies provide rationale for the recommendations
• Practical guidelines for radiation techniques are described
• Complications and follow-up guidelines are outlined
• Appendices are included to allow quick reference to information on performance status scales, radio nucleotides used in brachytherapy, radiation safety, tumor markers, immunophenotyping and cytogenetic, and commonly prescribed drugs
• New chapters on management of the neck and unknown primary, clinical radiobiology, pediatric malignancies and benign conditions
• Includes new color contouring mini-atlases for head and neck, gastrointestinal, prostate, and gynecological tumors
• 2 interactive flowcharts
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.Contains essential information on cancer management for all anatomic sites.
Preview, Buy, or Sign In from this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to experience the expert recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer along with common complications found while treating the disease.
ABOUT MANUAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY
Manual of Clinical Oncology is a practical guide that provides concise information needed in the management of cancer. This popular resource presents basic principles along with diagnosis and treatment options to aid in the decision-making process. Common complications experienced in therapy are covered and make this powerful app a must-have during rounds or at the bedside.
• Coverage of specific malignancies including solid tumors and hematopoieses
• Recommendations for a variety of complications seen in therapy
• Detailed figures and tables
• Helpful appendixes including tumor identifiers, chemo regimens, and more
• Links to related information found in chapter outlines
• A Cancer Survival Guide for Women – written by a patient
• PubMed reference links for additional reading
• Universal Index Search to locate information quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Dennis A. Casciato, MD; Mary C. Territo, MD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
The ESMO Guides for Patients are designed to assist patients, their relatives and caregivers to better understand the nature of different types of cancer and evaluate the best available treatment choices. The medical information described in the Guides for Patients is based on the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines.
The ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines and Guides for Patients Library mobile application will allow you to download the latest recommendations to your mobile device, bookmark important sections and share these with others. You will receive notifications when new or updated CPG and Guides for Patients are published.
• Biological Effects of Ionizing Radiation (BEIR VII Phase 2)
• Linear-Quadratic-Linear (LQL) Cell Survival Model with Corrections for Damage Repair and Repopulation Effects
• Normal Tissue Complication Probability (Lyman-Kutcher-Burman)
Supported operating systems:
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 32-bit and 64-bit
Android 2.3 (API 9) or higher
Builds for Windows and Linux are available at www.radiotherapy.ml
Important Consumer Information: The Software has been designed for research purposes only and has not been reviewed or approved by the Food and Drug Administration or by any other agency. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CLINICAL APPLICATIONS ARE NEITHER RECOMMENDED NOR ADVISED. All calculations, measurements and graphs provided by this software are intended only for scientific research. Any other use is entirely at the discretion and risk of the user.
Copyright © 2014-2015 Javier Villafruela, MD. All rights reserved.
RBApp stands for RadioBiology Application. RBApp may be useful for learners in radiation oncology, including medical students, residents, physicists, therapists, and oncologists.
RBApp does not require network access for regular use. However, the program may request network permissions because there are web links in the program.
If you find a bug, please don't leave negative comments, but e-mail us instead. We will try our best to fix it! Thanks.
We have done our best to facilitate your search of numerous drugs and diseases. Our application offers you an extensive drug guide and a disease guide.
We do our best to monitor all novel and rare medicines and update our information on a daily basis, to make sure that we provide you with the latest data. With our medical application you will be able to choose the most effective, fast-acting and least harmful drugs.
Stay healthy and remember that your health is in your hands!
This application includes:
1. Drug Handbook
2. General Diseases - Handbook
-- Update #2
The Oncology Report is a product of Frontline Medical Media.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
This Handbook of Diseases application is useful not only for anyone but also serves as a good tool for medical students and even medical practitioners.
[✔ ]Handbook of Diseases is available on both Russian and English languages
[✔] The number 1 paid medical application in Russia
[✔] Review Rating >4.5
[✔] More than 3000 articles on 27 topics
✧ Infectious diseases
✧ Cardiovascular disease
✧ Respiratory diseases
✧ Kidney disease
✧ Diseases of the digestive system
✧ Clinical immunology
✧ Hematology and oncology
✧ Psychic dependence
✧ Internal medicine
✧ HIV - pathology
Each disease is described in detail, which include:
● Classification of diseases
● Treatment options
A convenient search engine allows you to quickly and accurately find the required diseases.
This Handbook of diseases application is useful not only for anyone but also serves as a good tool for medical students and even medical practitioners. You no more have to look into heavy reference books to understand the classification or description of symptoms of a disease. All this information can be obtained directly from your smartphone in two clicks.
✪ Version 2.0: radical redesign and the articles navigation mechanism change
✪ Version 1.2.1: SD-card support, reduced the size of the program
✔ "Thank you, wonderful program. Good support for the upgrade in memory of symptoms of diseases "
✔ "OK program. Reference to a heap of drugs downloaded"
✔ "Just installed it. My impressions are positive. Russian boot, a lot of information, I will study with it"
✔ "I found a lot of useful information.”
✔ "Excellent App. Well done, one more language, easy to switch."
Descriptions of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only.
Handbook of diseases - your health in your phone.
We have included herewith around 150 terms of oncology, which will make you better understand the terminology used in cures of cancer (oncology), you also can make your own history notes by adding photo and text notes to any/all terms.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Add/Edit Text & Image notes for selected term.
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- You can share the terms via FB
“Cancer Stages and Grades ”, built in collaboration with clinical oncologists and radiation oncologists, allows any doctor, or otherwise any professional who works with cancer, to insert the data of the main tumor and immediately get the stage. The application makes it unnecessary to refer to large paper manuals and give the possibility to have the necessary information even without an internet connection, as when in medical counseling in other departments. The software uses the most important staging system such as TNM system (Tumor size, number of lymph Nodes and distant Metastases) and FIGO system; however, continuous updates will provide you with the most recent data and alternative new staging systems.
At the moment these are the cancers included:
Ampulla of Vater
Appendix - Carcinoid
Appendix - Carcinoma
Carcinoma of the Eyelid
Corpus Uteri Carcinoma
Cutaneous Carcinoma (Basal and Squamous Cell)
Distal Bile Duct
Esophagus - Adenocarcinoma
Esophagus - Squamous cell carcinoma
Larynx - Glottis
Larynx - Subglottis
Larynx - Supraglottis
Lip and Oral Cancer
Major Salivary Glands
Merkell Cell Carcinoma
Mucosal Melanoma of Head and Neck
Nasal Cavity and Ethmoid sinus
Neuroendocrine Colon, Rectum
Ovary and Primary Peritoneal
Perihilar Bile Ducts
Pharynx - Hypopharynx
Pharynx - Nasopharynx
Pharynx - Oropharynx
Renal pelvis and ureter
Small Intestinal Gist
Soft tissue Sarcoma
Thyroid - Anaplastic Carcinoma
Thyroid - Medullary Carcinoma
Thyroid - Papillary or Follicular, Age: 45 Years and Older
Thyroid - Papillary or Follicular, Age: Under 45 Years