Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon.
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch
Keep your data private: your personal data is not stored in the cloud. It is directly synchronized between your device and your desktop computer through a secure connection and never goes through any third-party server.
BirdieSync supports: contact photos, multiple address books and calendars, contact groups and categories, recurring events and alarms, ICS, calDAV, WCAP, Google Calendar types.
Note: this app requires BirdieSync on your PC (19.95 €). You can download a fully-functional version and try it out free for 21 days (only Windows is supported).
Please go to BirdieSync web site for more information:
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via firstname.lastname@example.org
The application creates a disk image on the flash card, mount it and install there OS distribution. Applications of the new system are run in a chroot environment and working in parallel with platform Android. All changes made on the device are reversible, ie the application and components can be removed completely. Installation of a distribution kit is carried out on a network from the official mirrors online. The application are required superuser rights (ROOT).
The program interface supports English and Russian. Through the interface you can manage the process of installing the OS, and after installation, you can start and stop services of the new system (there is support for running your scripts). The installation process is displayed as text reports in the main application window. During the installation, the program will adjust the work environment, which includes the base system, SSH server, VNC server and desktop environment. Also through the program interface to manage server settings SSH and VNC.
Installing a new operating system takes about 30 minutes. The recommended minimum size of a disk image 1024 MB (for LXDE), without a GUI - 512 MB. When you install Linux in disk image on the flash card with the FAT32 file system, image size should not exceed 4095 MB! After the initial setup a default password for SSH and VNC - changeme. The password can be changed standard tools OS.
Supported distributions: Debian, Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Fedora, openSUSE, Kali Linux, Gentoo, RootFS (tgz, tbz2)
Installation type: file, partition, RAM, directory
Supported file systems: ext2, ext3, ext4
Supported architectures: ARM, x86, emulation mode architecture (ARM ~ x86).
Control interface: Android terminal, SSH, VNC, X server, framebuffer
Desktop environment: XTerm, LXDE, Xfce, GNOME, KDE, other (manual configuration)
Supported languages: English, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese
Instructions and guides: https://github.com/meefik/linuxdeploy/wiki
Ask questions on the forum: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=378043
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under license GPLv3.
Easy automatic setup for popular email services:
Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP).
IMAP push mail (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS:
Exchange (EWS) accounts provide access to server side contacts (personal and global, with search), and Calendar sync. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages.
Can save attachments as files.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail).
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding images, in the signature too).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail (Google's preferred, "more secure" authentication method).
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
Backup and restore of app and account settings via Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.com, Google Drive.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the promo signature by purchasing the Pro Unlocker app here on Play.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
You can contact me at: email@example.com.
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts(Device content only), calendar(Device content only), text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
The sync notification service provides feedback about which accounts are actively syncing whether caused by Synker or some other mechanism.
The Accounts and Sync Inspector provides additional information about the accounts on your Android device and their auto-sync properties and sync settings. The inspector overview screen will allow you to toggle the state of the Android global auto-sync setting, force sync all accounts, cancel all pending/active syncs, and display a list of all sync-able accounts available on the device including non-user facing sync adapters. The inspector account detail page provides detailed information about an individual account including some interesting statistics such as total number of sync attempts per sync source, last successful sync time, last sync failure time, last sync failure message, and initial failure time. Also, the inspector account detail page will allow you to toggle the state of the Android auto-sync setting for the specific account/authority, force sync the account, cancel any active/pending syncs on that account, and edit the auto-sync period.
Check out the Synker FAQ.
Our YouTube channel with videos including Tasker and Synker as a plug-in.
Join the Synker beta tester community, for the latest and greatest!
Force Close on Vizio VTAB1008
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
b>Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Chrome browser user? Try the Chrome app: http://bit.ly/1zOvH2F
Not a Chrome user, or want the desktop installer? http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
Simply connect both your computer and smartphone to the same network and you are ready to go!
If you are having issues in connecting, kindly contact support for assistance, reasons for not being able to connect is:
1. Router is not allowing the request to pass through.
2. Your computer is not set to be visible on the network.
3. Firewall not allowing the windows app to connect to local network.
4. Anti-virus program might be blocking the windows application.
Available in the 13 languages:
7. Chinese (Simplified)
8. Chinese (Traditional)
This app requires a windows software to be installed. Please Check links below for download link:
Official website: http://droidmanager.co/more-products.html
Official Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105187170440188116100
Official Xda-Developers Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2673541
This permission is needed so the app can save received files to your phone memory.
2. Wi-Fi connection information
This permission is needed so that the app can scan your network and automatically find your computer.
3. View network connections & Full network access:
This permission is required to able to send and receive files via wifi.
4. Prevent device from sleeping:
This permission is required so the send and receive process continues if your android smartphone screen is turned off.
5. Modify system settings:
This permission while testing this app, might remove it in future updates after making sure it is not being used.
6. Control vibration:
This permission is needed so the app can vibrate your phone when a send or receive process is completed.
Main intention is to save battery life. You can disabled the automatic synchronization settings (which are constantly checking for new incoming email and lower your battery lifetime), and your mail will be checked at a user given time.
The app works with a Windows counterpart Outlook-Android Sync software. The PC version is free to try for 30 days without any limitations or obligations and can be downloaded from our web site at http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/. Full Windows version costs $29.95, Android version is always free.
- Offers complete bi-directional or single direction fast and safe synchronization of your data through a user-friendly wizard
- Secure and direct sync (no cloud required) over Wi-Fi, cellular networks (3G, LTE), Bluetooth or USB cable
- Conveniently synchronizes with native Android Calendar and Contacts apps eliminating the need to use any third-party solutions
- Full mirroring (including colors) of Outlook categories with Android Calendars and Contact groups
- Ability to choose which Android account to synchronize Outlook data with
- Supports MS Outlook and Exchange Server 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
If you have any questions or face any problem with the app, please either drop a message in our Support Forum (http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/forum/) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permissions explanation: Application needs access to your calendars, contacts and Wi-Fi to be able to synchronize with Windows computer.
• Sync unlimited contacts;
• Save and connect to multiple SharePoint sites and contact lists;
• Works with SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 (not with SharePoint 2010);
• Works with SharePoint sites in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Portuguese, Estonian.
Contact us to send us feedback and new feature requests at email@example.com
• I'm getting an error while trying to sync my contacts. What should I do?
- Please double check that you have written the Server Name and List Name correctly and try again. This is the most common reason for problems with syncing.
- Check that you have internet connection.
- Is your site running on SharePoint 2010? Currently our app works only with SharePoint 2013 sites.
- Is your site in a language that is not yet supported? (see above for list of supported languages and below for requesting new language support)
Still having problems? Please send us the description of the problem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• My SharePoint site is in the language you don't support. Can you add it?
- We regularly add new languages. Please send us request for your language to email@example.com.
* Imports contacts from .csv (comma separated values) file either from device memory or from FTP server
* Automatically maps the address book fields from your .csv file (e.g. Postal code -> ZIP code)
* Gives you option to adjust the mapping
* Creates a new group for your imported contacts. You can also choose to import all the contacts into the main address book.
CSV Contacts Importer imports your contacts from a .csv file. Most of the handset providers have a PC suite (e.g. Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung etc.) from which you can easily export all your contacts to a .csv file. You can also do the same from most of the computer applications (Outlook, Thunderbird etc.) and other mobile devices (Palm etc.). Here's the step-by-step guide to import your contacts
1. Export your existing address book to .csv file (refer to your mobile handset manual for details).
2. Upload the .csv file to an FTP site or get the .csv file in to device memory.
3. Launch CSV Contacts Importer and enter the access details to the FTP site (username, password and the csv filename) or browse & select the .csv file in the device file system.
4. CSV Contacts Importer will map the fields and present you with a table. You can edit the map if you want.
5. Enter a group name to which you want to import all the contacts to. Leave it blank to import to the main address book.
6. Tap 'Import' and you are done! The number of contacts that are imported will be displayed.
1. The developers of CSV Contacts Importer do not provide the FTP server for placing your contacts (.csv) file.
2. Import of first 250 contacts is free and you need to purchase the premium import if you want to import more than 250 contacts.
1.8.2 bug fix; remove progress dialog that was slow and crashes
1.8.1 bug fixes
1.8 change groups by touch and view options