Keep your data private: your personal data is not stored in the cloud. It is directly synchronized between your device and your desktop computer through a secure connection and never goes through any third-party server.
BirdieSync supports: contact photos, multiple address books and calendars, contact groups and categories, recurring events and alarms, ICS, calDAV, WCAP, Google Calendar types.
Note: this app requires BirdieSync on your PC (19.95 €). You can download a fully-functional version and try it out free for 21 days (only Windows is supported).
Please go to BirdieSync web site for more information:
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via firstname.lastname@example.org
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
The application creates a disk image on the flash card, mount it and install there OS distribution. Applications of the new system are run in a chroot environment and working in parallel with platform Android. All changes made on the device are reversible, ie the application and components can be removed completely. Installation of a distribution kit is carried out on a network from the official mirrors online. The application are required superuser rights (ROOT).
The program interface supports English and Russian. Through the interface you can manage the process of installing the OS, and after installation, you can start and stop services of the new system (there is support for running your scripts). The installation process is displayed as text reports in the main application window. During the installation, the program will adjust the work environment, which includes the base system, SSH server, VNC server and desktop environment. Also through the program interface to manage server settings SSH and VNC.
Installing a new operating system takes about 30 minutes. The recommended minimum size of a disk image 1024 MB (for LXDE), without a GUI - 512 MB. When you install Linux in disk image on the flash card with the FAT32 file system, image size should not exceed 4095 MB! After the initial setup a default password for SSH and VNC - changeme. The password can be changed standard tools OS.
Supported distributions: Debian, Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Fedora, openSUSE, Kali Linux, Gentoo, RootFS (tgz, tbz2)
Installation type: file, partition, directory
Supported file systems: ext2, ext3, ext4
Supported architectures: ARM, x86, emulation mode architecture (ARM ~ x86).
Control interface: Android terminal, SSH, VNC, X server, framebuffer
Desktop environment: XTerm, LXDE, Xfce, GNOME, KDE, other (manual configuration)
Supported languages: English, Russian
Instructions and guides: https://github.com/meefik/linuxdeploy/wiki
Ask questions on the forum: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=378043
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under license GPLv3.
The sync notification service provides feedback about which accounts are actively syncing whether caused by Synker or some other mechanism.
The Accounts and Sync Inspector provides additional information about the accounts on your Android device and their auto-sync properties and sync settings. The inspector overview screen will allow you to toggle the state of the Android global auto-sync setting, force sync all accounts, cancel all pending/active syncs, and display a list of all sync-able accounts available on the device including non-user facing sync adapters. The inspector account detail page provides detailed information about an individual account including some interesting statistics such as total number of sync attempts per sync source, last successful sync time, last sync failure time, last sync failure message, and initial failure time. Also, the inspector account detail page will allow you to toggle the state of the Android auto-sync setting for the specific account/authority, force sync the account, cancel any active/pending syncs on that account, and edit the auto-sync period.
Check out the Synker FAQ.
Our YouTube channel with videos including Tasker and Synker as a plug-in.
Join the Synker beta tester community, for the latest and greatest!
Force Close on Vizio VTAB1008
Simply connect both your computer and smartphone to the same network and you are ready to go!
If you are having issues in connecting, kindly contact support for assistance, reasons for not being able to connect is:
1. Router is not allowing the request to pass through.
2. Your computer is not set to be visible on the network.
3. Firewall not allowing the windows app to connect to local network.
4. Anti-virus program might be blocking the windows application.
Available in the 13 languages:
7. Chinese (Simplified)
8. Chinese (Traditional)
This app requires a windows software to be installed. Please Check links below for download link:
Official website: http://droidmanager.co/more-products.html
Official Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105187170440188116100
Official Xda-Developers Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2673541
This permission is needed so the app can save received files to your phone memory.
2. Wi-Fi connection information
This permission is needed so that the app can scan your network and automatically find your computer.
3. View network connections & Full network access:
This permission is required to able to send and receive files via wifi.
4. Prevent device from sleeping:
This permission is required so the send and receive process continues if your android smartphone screen is turned off.
5. Modify system settings:
This permission while testing this app, might remove it in future updates after making sure it is not being used.
6. Control vibration:
This permission is needed so the app can vibrate your phone when a send or receive process is completed.
Main intention is to save battery life. You can disabled the automatic synchronization settings (which are constantly checking for new incoming email and lower your battery lifetime), and your mail will be checked at a user given time.
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
b>Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Chrome browser user? Try the Chrome app: http://bit.ly/1zOvH2F
Not a Chrome user, or want the desktop installer? http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
1. Makes sure that your PC and your Android device are in the same WIFI network
2. Start Nero MediaHome on your PC
3. Start Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync on your Android device and turn the switch on
Your device will now show up in Nero MediaHome and you will be able to import media to your PC by selecting files and hitting the import button. You also will be able to transfer music, photos and videos from Nero MediaHome to the device via drag & drop.
You need to have Nero MediaHome running on your PC or laptop to use this app. Please ensure that you updated it to version 1.26.5300 or higher for a truly unlimited syncing experience. You can also download the latest version for free from http://www.nero.com/redir.php?id=11813.
THIS PLUGIN IS NO LONGER REQUIRED. SYNC FUNCTIONALITY IS INCLUDED IN MAIN APP.
This app is still online only for backward compatibility with older app version.
Authenticator Plus - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mufri.authenticatorplus
☆ ☆ ☆
This app adds seamless sync to Authenticator Plus.
This app uses Internet permission to sync data and submit crash logs.
How do you support sync across devices?
We use Dropbox to sync across devices, if you don't have an account signup here - https://db.tt/fIfRMX7
Why do we need separate Sync Plugin App?
To provide sense of trust, we don't connect to intetnet from Authenticator Plus[we don't have INTERNET permission too], interested users who needs seamless sync need use our sync plugin.
Other ways to Sync without Sync plugin?
There are plenty of ways to backup and sync data, few are
1. Use our inbuilt Backup/Restore menu under Settings
2. Use 3rd party apps like Titanium Backup / Carbon to backup and sync
3. Use this script https://gist.github.com/ccjeng/5175340#file-gistfile1-sh
How secure is my data?
Your data is safe with *YOU*. Your data is encrypted with the master password using 256-bit AES.
How to use Mozilla Stumbler
• The app stops/pauses automatically when you are not moving or your battery is low. (This feature works better on newer devices as they have better sensors).
• Go to un-stumbled areas (not covered in blue) to fill in the coverage map: https://location.services.mozilla.com/map
• Improve the accuracy of the service by stumbling in the blue areas.
• Try walking, biking, or driving new routes with Mozilla Stumbler every day!
• Start with major streets and intersections, then explore smaller streets.
• Your contributions will take a day to show up on the coverage map.
• Please report bugs on GitHub: https://github.com/mozilla/MozStumbler/issues
• or the #geo IRC channel on https://wiki.mozilla.org/IRC
To conserve cellular data usage, the Stumbler's map view only shows high resolution map tiles on Wi-Fi. In the Settings, you can change this to always show the high resolution maps,
• Mozilla Stumbler is open-source software. The code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/mozilla/MozStumbler
U+주소록Sync 앱 서비스는 아래와 같이 서비스제공이 종료될 예정이오니 이용에 착오가 없으시길 바랍니다.
- 종료 서비스 : U+주소록Sync 앱 서비스
- 종료 일자 : 2015년 5월 1일
- 참고 사항 :
＊ U+주소록Sync 앱을 이용하여 업로드 한 주소록은 자사 홈페이지 內 기능을 이용하여 PC로 다운로드가 가능합니다.
: LG유플러스 홈페이지 > MY페이지 > 통합주소록 > 내보내기
＊ 휴대폰(스마트폰)에서의 주소록 백업(업로드/다운로드) 기능은 U+Box 앱을 통해 계속 이용하실 수 있습니다.
: U+Box > 스마트폰 백업 > 백업하기 > 주소록 > 백업
＊ 유의 사항
① U+주소록Sync 앱으로 업로드 한 주소록에 대해, U+Box 앱을 통한 다운로드는 불가능합니다.
② 명의자가 다른 2개의 휴대폰을 이용할 경우, (A)휴대폰에서 업로드 한 주소록은 (B)의 홈페이지에서 다운로드가 불가능합니다.
③ 명의자가 같은 2개의 휴대폰을 이용할 경우 홈페이지 로그인 후 휴대폰 번호를 선택하여 주소록 다운로드가 가능합니다
서비스를 이용해 주시는 고객님께 불편을 드리게 되어 양해를 부탁드리며, 더 좋은 서비스로 다시 찾아 뵙도록 노력하겠습니다.
○ 소중한 연락처가 담긴 휴대전화 주소록과 070 인터넷전화의 주소록을 안전하게 보관하세요!
○ U+주소록Sync는 스마트폰 뿐만아니라 LG U+의 피쳐폰과 U+070인터넷전화의 주소록도 모두 백업하고 동기화 할 수 있습니다.
○ U+주소록Sync의 내보내기 / 가져오기 기능으로 통합주소록에 안전하게 저장하여 단말기 분실 시에도 손쉽게 주소록을 복구할 수 있습니다.
○ 또한, 기존 LG U+ 피쳐폰과 070인터넷전화의 주소록서비스와 호환이 되어 간편하게 내 휴대폰/인터넷 전화의 연락처를 다른 단말기로 이동시킬 수 있습니다.
○ U+주소록Sync의 기능은 다음과 같습니다.
1) U+주소록Sync로 주소록 내보내기
2) U+주소록Synk에서 주소록 가져오기
3) 공개사진 포함 동기화여부 설정
4) 동기화 이력관리
사용 중에 문제 또는 오류가 발생하는 경우 U+ 고객센터(국번없이 101) 또는 홈페이지 www.lguplus.com을 통해 문의하실 수 있습니다.
주소록, U+주소록, 070주소록, 인터넷전화, 유플러스, LG U+, LG Uplus, Uplus
Scatter syncs data directly between your devices and your PC using the local WiFi connection if possible without taking a detour through the cloud. The data is stored on your devices, so you have fast access even when on the go with a poor Internet connection.
Scatter stores data only on your selected devices and your PC. It uses encrypted communication to sync the data.
Easy to use
Scatter makes it easy to keep your data in sync on your devices: Photos, videos, hyperlinks, text-snippets or any other documents are captured while using your devices and synced automatically across all of them and to your PC.
If you want to sync data between your device and your PC you also need Scatter for Windows:
The app works with a Windows counterpart Outlook-Android Sync software. The PC version is free to try for 30 days without any limitations or obligations and can be downloaded from our web site at http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/. Full Windows version costs $29.95, Android version is always free.
- Offers complete bi-directional or single direction fast and safe synchronization of your data through a user-friendly wizard
- Secure and direct sync (no cloud required) over Wi-Fi, cellular networks (3G, LTE), Bluetooth or USB cable
- Conveniently synchronizes with native Android Calendar and Contacts apps eliminating the need to use any third-party solutions
- Full mirroring (including colors) of Outlook categories with Android Calendars and Contact groups
- Ability to choose which Android account to synchronize Outlook data with
- Supports MS Outlook and Exchange Server 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
If you have any questions or face any problem with the app, please either drop a message in our Support Forum (http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/forum/) or contact us at email@example.com.
Permissions explanation: Application needs access to your calendars, contacts and Wi-Fi to be able to synchronize with Windows computer.
What does Team Calendar Sync do that Android does not?
• TCS will sync each calendar individually, which means you can create and update events on specific calendars.
• TCS will sync a calendar that has been shared with you by another user.
• TCS supports downloading attachments from your events.
• TCS allows you to NOT sync reminders if desired.
How does it work?
• TCS syncs events from Exchange to Android.
• You view your calendar using your Android calendar (other calendar apps may also work).
• You can make changes in Android and they will sync back to Exchange.
Team Calendar Sync works with:
• Exchange 2007 SP1, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, and Exchange Online (365).
Team Calendar Sync does not work with:
• Free Outlook.com and Kiosk accounts are not supported.
• POP3 / SMTP / IMAP accounts are not supported.
• Resource calendars and shared folders are not supported. A workaround is to move the calendar under a generic user account.
• Event category colors are currently not supported.
See the wiki at TeamCalendarSync.com for more information!
1.8.2 bug fix; remove progress dialog that was slow and crashes
1.8.1 bug fixes
1.8 change groups by touch and view options