Reach Out for Connection, Hope and Empowerment
July 18 – 21, 2013
ADDA (Attention Deficit Disorder Association) created the Adult ADHD Conference to bring together the power of science and human experience for adults with ADHD and ADHD professionals.
ADDA’s Adult ADHD Conference is your best source for answers. Meet people who can help face to face, shake hands with the leading experts in the field of adult ADHD, look people in the eye and know they understand exactly what you’re going through. And get the answers you need.
The mobile app allows you to preview the entire program, browse topics and speaker profiles, pick what you want to see, and plan your schedule. Once you’ve arrived at the conference, use the handy map to get oriented and explore the exposition hall. After each session, complete the evaluation right away to help make our conferences better every year. And so you won’t lose or forget what you learned in the session when you return home, speaker presentations and handouts remain available on the Web site.
Throughout the event, keep up with everything that’s happening on Twitter, and watch for alerts about late-breaking changes and events. This is also the perfect opportunity to provide valuable feedback on the entire conference to help us make next year’s conference even better.
It’s going to be a great time! Can’t wait to…
More from developer
- Recognize letters
- Understand sound & keyword for each letter of the alphabet
- Read by Blending letters to form words
- Write by tracing each letter
- Spell by seeing and hearing sounds of each letter and blending them
- Pronunciation with visual guides provided and hearing their sounds
Learning English is made easy and fun and easy where every lesson is followed by interesting Games to test what you have learnt.
> Designed for children, adolescents or even adults, who
- Have learning disabilities - LD
- Have ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder/ADD)
- Have Dyslexia
- Are reading below their expected level
- Cannot encode or decode words
> Key Features:
- Interactive Games to test your skills
- Progress Report for monitoring improvement
- Divided into simple lessons(Letters Lesson, Reading Lesson, Writing Lessons, Spelling Skills, Language
Skills, Dictionary Skills)
The App first teaches all the letters of the alphabet, then proceeds to teach all the skills one needs to read on a sixth grade level.
This multisensory reading, spelling and penmanship(writing) program builds an association between symbols and sounds in the English language through self-paced repetition. It utilizes the close association of visual, auditory and kinesthetic elements to help students improve their language skills.
> This app is Recommended for:
- Public/private schools (resource rooms, special education classes, ESL programs)
- Libraries /literacy centers
- Home schooling - Home computers
- Correctional, rehabilitation, youth detention centers and vocational facilities
- Community colleges (LD resource centers)
Extensive practice in reading, spelling and penmanship throughout the usage of App.
Students and teachers can move to different lessons/modules in the app by utilizing the progress report. They can click on the "DOWN ARROW" after the short introduction. This will take them to a progress report. The names of the modules, in the android app, are located on the left side of the screen (letter, reading, spelling, writing, language and dictionary lessons). When you select them, the voice will identify the name of the module. Next to each module are numbered buttons which correspond to the numbered lessons. One may select any numbered button and go right to the lesson of their choice. Teachers can decide if they wish to have a student follow the sequence, as it is presented in the app, or may decide to use the app to reinforce a particular reading skill which was just introduced in class.
Download FULL version “Learn to Read and Spell Pro” for all the lessons and Modules. This FREE version of our app only contains the Introduction, History of English and First Lesson of each module.