A new turn-based Role Playing Game in the classic style of the legendary Computer Role Playing Games that defined the genre.
✓Dungeon crawling action!
✓Screen swiping combat!
✓More than just DUNGEON CRAWLING action!
✓Explore vast worlds and over 160 maps!
✓Not just trapped in a dungeon, explore wilderness and cities!
✓Level up by crushing your foes and finishing Quests!
✓Perma-Save game system with 3 game slots!
✓3 races to choose from Human, Dwarf, Elf!
✓Over one hundred NPCs to interact with!
✓Each race has their own starter location, making gameplay feel fresh and unique!
✓18 different quests!
✓Secrets to uncover!
✓Detailed pixel style art!
✓Over the top animations for your defeated foes!
✓Quickgame - a Perma-Death Rogue-Like to jump into uniquely random generated
✓Auto-Mapping and large detailed world map!
✓A wizard named Throzdin!!!!
* an innovative rogue-like with puzzle-y gameplay
* easy to learn, exciting to master
* even with perma-death well suited for a coffee break
* fourteen enemies with different behaviors
* five different items
* six randomized levels
* music by Elias "TheWing" Linjama
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
* RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
* turnbased - for a tactical course of action
* 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
* randombased - no game will be like the one before
If you have any bug reports, please don't hesitate to mail us (click on "Pitman Support" and select one of the E-Mail addresses), and tell us the circumstances of your problem.
No horse has yet beaten the white stallion of Mars in a race across the eight planets of the Solar System. Can you find such a champion? There are countless horses to choose from, and you can create still more with a careful breeding program.
Training is the key to making your chosen horse a winner. Many horses show blazing speed on some planets, but you may have to explore many strategies before you get your horse to reveal its top speed on all of the planets.
If your horse can win races on all eight planets without suffering a defeat, it will be ready for the grueling match race with the white stallion of Mars.
You will need to master additional strategies, including optimal use of the entangling effect, in order to win this final race. If you should ever sell one of your old champions to make room for a new one, you will face your former horse in the match race as well.
IMPORTANT: Man of Steel is optimized for the Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer Prime, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
If Man of Steel does not run on your device, we are sorry for the inconvenience! Please email us at email@example.com so we can help you, and also try to add support for your device in a future update. THANK YOU!
General Zod is threatening Earth and only the Man of Steel can stop him. Utilize the powers of Superman to fight your way to victory and save the planet from certain destruction.
RELIVE THE EVENTS OF THE MAN OF STEEL MOVIE!
-Attack, dodge, block, and utilize various super powers including flight, super speed, and heat vision to defeat Zod and his evil forces.
-Play through an in-depth Story Mode or set a personal high score in the intense Survival Mode.
-Battle a challenging cast of mini-bosses and technologically advanced foes featured in the film.
BECOME SUPERMAN LIKE NEVER BEFORE
-Unlock and purchase up to 6 different suits from the Man of Steel movie.
-Upgrade your suits to become a truly unstoppable force!
-Customize your experience by upgrading the specific abilities YOU want to use.
-Embrace the true strength of Superman with bone-crushing combos, all with the swipe of a finger.
-Delivers next-gen graphics on your phone or tablet with beautifully detailed animations and cinematic sequences.
-Fight in a variety of detailed and interactive 3D environments including Smallville, the Kent Farm, and more.
Requires Android 3.2 and later
• To aid players in their fight, over 30 specials and upgrades allow for creative zombie demolition - including fun implements like asteroids, wrecking balls, liquid nitrogen and a gigantic, rolling boulder – combine specials (for instance, smash nitrogen-frozen zombies with a boulder!) for added hilarity.
• Sophisticated ragdoll physics produce unique and hysterical zombie deaths, and the proprietary SplatterEngine™ renders adorable cartoon blood and gore in a convincing and entertaining fashion.
• Four game modes provide limitless replay value:
o Campaign Mode challenges players to survive for over 31 intense days against the mounting zombie threat and another 30 nights in the NEW CAMP NOWHERE campaign.
o Endless Siege Mode confronts them with a never-ending zombie assault - hold out as long as possible, racking up an ever-rising body count.
o Sandbox Mode gives you all the tools to rain destruction down on those stinking, moaning zombies without any of the peril.
o Bonus Nights Mode : Smash and destroy zombies in new ways! Unlock this special mode through extended gameplay and using your braaains!
• Original soundtrack produced by famed game music composer Chris Hülsbeck, the talented musician behind the scores to classic games like Turrican, Giana Sisters and the Star Wars: Rogue Squadron series.
Terms of Service: http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service
Using realistic physics, turn an ordinary game of volleyball into a high-caliber firefight for court domination. Balanced guns and realistic physics allow for unique fast-paced games against the computer or a friend.
Universal Police Pistol (UPP)
Kinetic Recoil Sniper Rifle
Buckshot 12 gauge
Use your arsenal for digs, sets, spikes and blocks. But be careful the computer opponent automatically adjusts to your skill level after only a few points.
- 4 different, balanced guns to use
- Auto-balancing AI opponent
- Realistic physics
This game is powered by Andengine, with physics support by Box2d.
Optimized play on tablets like the Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Transformer Prime, Xoom, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire
"A pure action experience wrapped in a pretty package, the gameplay is incredibly fun and the controls work well" (Portable Gaming Region)
"Feels like a spiritual successor to the wildly successful Rogue Squadron series" (Pocket Gamer)
Jump into your Elysian starfighter and get ready to take on Hadian warbirds, Dropships armed to the teeth and gigantic battleships in a heroic struggle to defend the galaxy!
Join up with Alpha Squadron and take on the evil Hadian Empire in this 3D Action flight game. With missions set in deep space as well as planetside sorties versus hordes of enemy fighters and capital ships, you will be immersed in the intergalactic conflict! Dogfight with enemy spaceships flying amidst beautiful floating cities, desolate desert planets and dangerous asteroid belts as you fight to stay alive and protect your fleet. Dodge the laser combat blasts as you provide cover for a planetary evacuation, capture an Imperial General and rescue prisoners of war. Launch your starfighter through a thrilling tunnel chase in a race against time to stop a galactic superweapon of doom! Awesome cinematic graphics and intense action packed gameplay!
FREE VERSION - COMES WITH ANNOYING ADVERTISING! ;)
★ TouchArcade Game of the week - “one of those perfect games that you can whip out at a moment’s notice and know you’ll have a blast, or sit back with and really get sucked into”
★ Pocketgamer Gold award - “It’s fun, funny, and it fits perfectly into your pocket.”
★148Apps 4.5/5 - “Heroes of Loot is about as close to pure, distilled arcadey dungeon-crawling joy as we’re ever likely to get.”
From the guys behind Gunslugs and Meganoid comes a brand new adventure: Heroes of Loot is a dungeon-game like no other. Every time you play the dungeon will be different, every time you become better, the dungeon will also grow and become more dangerous.. this game will never end!
unless you die of course..
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
- Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
- Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
- Secret area's
- Special mysterious dungeon items
- A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
- Always changing gameplay
if you run into problems or the game wont work on your device, instead of just rating 1 star, you could help us fix it by providing feedback!
keywords - retro 2D dungeon crawling rogue game golden axe nethack RPG roguelike rogue adventure casual game roleplay
Xperia PLAY Optimized
MOGA controller supported
Green Throttle controller supported (2 player coop mode available!)
NVidia Shield supported
+Google Play Game services
The kingdom of Tarethiel has been taken over by creatures of hell. Your mission is to cleanse the kingdom and free the citizen from the agonizing wrath of the demon child called Damien. Grab your axe, bow, gun or magic powers and start purging the Gate Keepers and their minions!
Hero Siege is a gore filled Hack N Slash game with heavy Rogue-like elements. Choose a class and start your survival journey. Find secrets, obtain items, slay hordes of different enemies and bosses.
The gaming experience is boosted with Haptic Effects by Immersion!
Hero Siege is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 100 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 40 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 50 Achievements to unlock!
- Many different perks to unlock!
- Customize your character!
- 3 Acts which all consist of 5 zones + lots of randomly generated dungeons!
- 3+ unlockable classes!
- 3 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Haptic Effects
- MOGA controller support
- NVIDIA Shield support
Follow us in Facebook to give your opinions and feedback and we can answer your questions!
Strong inspiration from games such as: Diablo -series, Binding of Isaac, Zelda -series, Minishcap, Every awesome roguelike game out there!
Dungeon Explorer II is an immersive and challenging 3D dungeon-crawler, reminiscent of old-school roguelike games. With you are countless demons, undead, abominations and more that will do everything in their power to keep you from ever escaping. Monsters aren't the only thing that you have to worry about, though. The maze is relentless and the traps are brutal. Do you have what it takes to use skill, speed and strategy to claw your way through 10 levels of non-stop action and anticipation?
Do you have what it takes to escape the labyrinth, or will you fall victim to its denizens and become one yourself?
- Thousands variants for weapons and armor!
- System of prefixes and suffixes for magical items!
- Warrior, archer, mage. Choose your path!
- Ten dark underground levels with different architecture!
- Hundreds of puzzles and deadly traps!
Official Fan Page:
Can you take down Mephistopheles? The Endless Depths RPG challenges you to get past hordes of enemies from giant bats to skeletons to demons and overpowering giants. Down into the depths you will go, dodging traps and collecting weapons. And if you have enough luck and skill, you will face off with the lord of demons himself.
Endless Depths RPG Features:
* A rogue-like RPG with a strategic combat system
* Randomly-generated dungeons
* An open-ended character system allowing for dozens of skill combinations
* Hundreds of monsters, dozens of spells and plenty of great loot to find
* OpenFeint compatible with over a dozen achievements to unlock
Powered by the TitanFire RPG system, Endless Depths creates strategy in combat by putting the emphasis on defenses like blocking, parrying and dodging. While other combat systems are about whittling down the red bar of your opponent's health, TitanFire is about breaking through the enemy's defenses using abilities like quick strikes, set up maneuvers and feints. The magic system plays a similar role, with most spells being blockable and all spells being dodgable. The system is augmented by the freedom to choose up to three different skill sets.
Endless Depths RPG is a rogue-like game, a category that includes classics like Rogue, Moria, Omega, Angband and even newer games like Diablo.
More from developer
Launched into space, you are a machine with a single objective. Return to earth and annihilate the entire human race.
Recently updated with a brand new campaign. Now you get to slaughter humans AND suicidal hamsters!
- Harvest Resources
- Construct Buildings and Defenses
- Slaughter Humans
- Slaughter Suicidal Hamsters (before they do it themselves)
Features an open ended weapon upgrade system. You choose whether to litter the battlefield, concentrate on a single monolithic turret, or anywhere in between.
Please note, only a 1280x800 tablet will work. This is most tablets, but not all. A 7" tablet is not likely to work correctly. Users confirm Google's Nexus 7 does not work.
Also, zero permissions! I'm sorry, but I do not need to collect your text messages and browser favorites and sell them to advertisers. I'm here to make games, period.
All game, no fluff.
See the website for not so blurry screenshots
- One finger to select and build units
- Double tap a unit to select similar units on screen
- Two fingers to navigate the map (Not using your thumb seems to work best)
- Alternatively you can use one finger on the minimap
This game is extremely difficult. The easy difficulty is just easier than normal, it does not make the entire game "easy". I recently rebuilt the game for the iPad, and died about 7 times on level 3 on normal. This game is not for the mass market.
If the game is not working on your device, and you have missed the 15 minute refund window, please email me and let me know so I can process your refund. Sometimes android just does not work.
I have 70 confirmed transformer prime owners, and it works fine on most, on a couple it does not work at all. That's just the way android is unfortunately. I've tried debugging the game with quite a few users. Sometimes we fix issues, sometimes there is just no explanation.
When you just want to play some cards, you don't want to be bombarded with ads. Nor do you want to wonder what data that harmless looking app is sending back to the mothership.
I present to you my version of spider solitaire. No ads, no worries, just fun.
Bear in mind that only 1280x800 tablets will work correctly. This is most 10.1" tablets, but not all.
If your not sure, it is free, and under a meg, so just tap the install button and see what happens.