CalQwik is a free android calculator and unit converter app that is better than built-in calculator of your device. It is easy to use and perfect for everyday calculations.
It has following calculators:
1) General Calculator:
- It supports four basic arithmetic functions (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication), parentheses, percent function, memory functions, trigonometric functions, exponents, squares, cubes, and square roots and cube roots.
- Gives you instant results, as you type.
- Allows you to share current expression.
- Copy result by just clicking it.
- Stores detailed history with time and date.
- Dedicated share, copy and delete options for each entry in calculation history.
- You can also copy, share or delete more than one entries from history at once.
- It is possible to modify input formula anywhere. No need to delete it and retype all of it again.
- You can also paste equations and get results.
- It is very easy to use and has a user friendly interface.
2) Unit Converter:
- It supports units for length, weight, area, time, speed, pressure, energy, power, data storage and volume.
- Get units converted as you type. Instant results!
- Allows you to directly input formula for unit conversion. So this makes it pretty much advanced.
3) Health Calculator:
- It calculates Body Mass Index (BMI), Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), and daily energy requirements according to your input.
- You are required to input your age, height, weight, gender and activity level.
- You can also share these results easily.
4) Sales Tax (VAT/GST) Calculator:
- It calculates tax amount and total amount for a given tax rate and basic amount.
- It can also calculate values in reverse. That is, input tax rate and one more value, and it will calculate remaining two values.
- You can also input formula in required fields.
Apart from these it has many light and dark stylish and clean themes.
Supports following languages:
English, Hindi, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese. Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Developer has taken due care in developing this app and has tested it for most of the conditions. But, developer does not take warranty for the accuracy of the app. So, if there is any mistake or error in calculations or any other kind bug, developer cannot be held responsible, in any way, for any kind of damages, direct or indirect, if done, due to such errors or mistakes.
If anyone finds any kind of error, mistake or bug, or any other problem with translations, please inform the developer, by reporting problems in the app or by mailing us. It will be rectified as soon as possible.