Great app. It eorkd well with my work Redmond and allow me view and edit without any issue. Very clean interface keep up to the work.
Pretty neat! Looks good, works pretty well. That said (yea, feature requests): back navigation is a bit weird when creating/editing an issue and then using the back button (system); you go back to the 'new issue' screen (or 'edit issue'). Minor thing: progress and timetracking? Is there an issuetracker for this app? Github? I'd love to contribute :D
Fantastic potential This is a great app, and its still in development. Once a few things are ironed out it will be 5 stars easy
- fix empty assignee list
- small view fix
- bug fixes
- update dependencies
- Add links from issue journal to related issues
- Fix layout issues
- Add support for link markup
- Set defaults on new issue
- Scroll to note field on update issue
- Autolink urls in issue description
- Filter non-active projects
- Add support for viewing issue attachments
Liteweight and convenient application for working with the Redmine service.