Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
This program displays important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
✔ A personalized daily calendar of your baby’s development
✔ A helpful checklist and reminders you can update to fit your needs
✔ A photo album for chronicling your baby’s growth and special moments
✔ Answers for when you wonder, “Is this normal?”
✔ Information on your baby’s health and safety
✔ Suggested activities for your baby each week
✔ Advice on care and feeding
✔ Ideas for taking care of yourself too
✔ Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
You can always trust the experts at BabyCenter. The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in the My Baby Today app.
It’s free! Get the app now
Due Date Calculator - Calculates your expected due date.
Hospital Locator - Uses google maps to help you find hospitals that are closest to you.
Baby Gallery - 3D images that show the baby's development right from conception
Diet Plan - To give you a heads up on what's ok to eat during the pregnancy and so much more.
All you need is one date.
It's designed for parents who need a super fast and simple way to track baby events and view them in a log.
You’ll love the easy to use features and intuitive screen design.
Parents looking for a baby tracker really should try Bubtrac because it is so simple to use.
Have you found other baby log or tracking apps confusing and complicated?
Then you'll be pleasantly surprised by Bubtrac.
The event entry screens have been designed and tested for new parents with baby brain.
Baby events can be added in seconds and can be modified or deleted just as quickly.
Track your baby's events such as
* breast feeding (with timer)
* breast pumping (with timer)
* bottle feeding
* solids feeding
* nappy changes
* growth, weight, height and head circumference
* journal notes.
Other useful features
* View your baby's events in a log view by day, easily change to other days by swiping the screen.
* event stats tab, with filter setting to hide stats you don't want to see.
See you baby's current age, height, weight, and head circumference.
* Charts - for bottle feeding, and growth with WHO guides
* database search, find events by event type, or search for comments.
* preset values, e.g. setup your normal bottle feed amount so its prefilled for new bottle feeds.
* Database backup and restore
* Data export to excel using csv file.
* Track multiple babies/children, add their photo to easily identify them
Mums can track their breastfeeding, breast pumping data, with an option to track pumping both sides, left or right.
Use the feed timer to track breast feeding and pumping times.
Review event statistics easily in the stats tab.
See how many Bottle feeds you've had today and for the week or month.
Also see the counts, average amounts, and average times for various events.
Use the Stats filter option to hide events you don't use.
The Breast Feed and Breast Pump events have a timer which can be used to record and track feeding/pumping times.
If you need to stop for a minute no problem use the pause button.
The timer also been designed to work even when you have closed the app.
View all your entries in a daily baby log where you can review and modify each entry.
Track more than one baby by using different profiles.
Personalise a profile by setting your baby's name, picture.
Export the all the data for your baby to a file and send it as an email to your family, friends or doctor. The file format is ".csv" which can be easily opened in MS Excel or other spreadsheets.
Backup the database to external storage for security and use on another device.
If have any questions, bug reports, or feature suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to support the development of this app there is advertising on the main screen.
Feel safe and secure knowing you data is never uploaded to the internet, never shared with other marketing companies. Bubtrac only accesses the internet to retrieve advertisements. The other permission is used to backup or restore your database.
Disclaimer: the charts and related WHO guides should only be used as a rough guide. The information and accuracy of the charts should checked against the official WHO charts.
EPT is useful application that you can keep track of your information and your babies' information during pregnancy with it.
Main characteristics of EPT:
- Calculation of pregnancy period and week by week view
- Multiple users support in one EPT
- Password protection for each user ve multiple security type for password protection
- Each user has its own settings
- Backup and restore your data, auto backup
- Multiple themes
- Changeable date format of calendar
- Ringtone for your notifications
- Daily weight and statistics
- Daily waist and statistics
- Daily symptoms and custom symptoms
- Show your symptoms to the doctor
- Take and upload photos and share it
- Contractions and fetal movements(Multiple entry in EPT Pro)
- Daily moods and custom moods(Multiple entry in EPT Pro)
- Daily appointments(Multiple entry in EPT Pro)
- Love tracking
- Daily pills or vaccins(Multiple entry in EPT Pro)
- Daily baby weight and height
- Daily notes(Multiple entry in EPT Pro)
- No ads (EPT Pro)
- Share and Feedback
- Month and year selection when clicking month part
- Day selection in calendar day screen by clicking selected day
Calendar is main screen for all the main functions of program.
You can manage it by clicking days of calendar.
You can add/remove/edit the different types of features when in calendar day screen after calendar days clicking.
You can also manage your settings by clicking settings section in top menu.
You can delete calendar days when long clicking the days.
You can manage lists when long clicking the list item.
All calculations in EPT is theoretical predictions which may not be same as your own calculations.
Because of that, developers of EPT is not responsible for any direct or indirect loses which have arisen or may arise by using this application.
Kolay Hamilelik Takibi(KHT) v1.1
KHT sayesinde hamilelik süresince sizin ve bebeğiniz için gerekli olan bilgilerin tutulabileceği faydalı bir uygulamadır.
KHT'nin başlıca önemli özellikleri:
- Hamilelik süresi hesaplama ve hafta hafta takibi
- Tek KHT içinde çoklu kullanıcı desteği
- Her kullanıcıya özel şifreli koruma ve çoklu koruma seçeneği
- Her kullanıcıya özgü ayarlar
- Veri yedekleme ve geri yükleme, otomatik yedekleme
- Çoklu temalar
- Değişebilir takvim formatı
- Sesli bildirim ve kendi müziklerinden atama
- Günlük kilo bilgileri ve istatiği
- Günlük bel kalınlığı bilgileri ve istatiği
- Günlük belirtiler ve özel belirtiler
- Belirtilerinizi doktorunuza gösterme
- Fotoğraf çekimi, yükleme ve paylaşabilme
- Kasılmalar ve bebek hareketleri takibi(Çoklu giriş için KHT Pro)
- Günlük ruh halleri ve özel ruh halleri(Çoklu giriş için KHT Pro)
- Doktor randevularının takibi(Çoklu giriş için KHT Pro)
- Aşk takibi
- İlaç ve aşı takibi(Çoklu giriş için KHT Pro)
- Bebeğinizin boy ve kilo takibi
- Günlük notlarınız(Çoklu giriş için KHT Pro)
- Reklamsız KHT (KHT Pro)
- Arkadaşlarla paylaşma ve geri besleme
Genel olarak ana fonksiyonların yer aldığı takvim ekranıdır.
Takvimin günlerine tıklayarak özelliklerini kullanabilirsiniz ve onları ekleyebilir, çıkarabilir veya değiştirebilirsiniz.
Diğer özelliklerin yer aldığı ayarlar ekranına üst menüden erişebilirsiniz.
Takvim günlerine uzun tıklayarak o günün bilgileri silebilirsiniz.
Listelemenin olduğu ekranlarda listeye uzun basılı tutarak liste elemanlarını yönetebilirsiniz.
ÖNEMLE NOT EDİLİR
KHT'de ki tüm hesaplamalar tahmini hesaplamalar olup,
bu sebeple, uygulama geliştiricileri bu uygulamayı kullanmaktan doğacak doğrudan ve dolaylı herhangi bir kayıptan sorumlu değildir.
* Week-by-week details and illustrations on your body and baby
* Slideshow of your belly pictures
* Read and post to our pregnancy & parenting community
1-WORKOUTS: Specific for pregnant women for each trimester: Glutes, arms, cardio, legs, shoulders, stretches...
2-PILATES: 5 Pilates Moves, Standing Pilates, Core Pilates, Total Body Pilates, Flexibility...
3-YOGA: Strength workout, Stretch Series, Toning Exercises, Labor & Delivery Preparation, Routine #1, #2, #3, #4 & #5...
4-SHORT WORKOUTS: How to exercise lower body, Biceps, Abs, Squats, Pelvic Warm Up, Butt exercises, Inner thighs, Pelvic Stretches for Easier Delivery...
5-SHORT YOGA EXERCISES: Swollen Legs, Stronger Vaginal Muscles, Relaxation, Arms & Back, Opening Hips for Easier Childbirth, ...
-TRIM 1: Morning Sickness, Cooking & Nutrition, Fitness & Yoga
-TRIM 2: Taking Care of Yourself, Cooking & Nutrition, Fitness & Yoga
-TRIM 3: Relaxation, Cooking & Nutrition, Fitness & Yoga
-Preparation for Labor and Birth
7-TIPS, HOW TO...: a great variety of tips:
-Prevent Stretch marks
-Know what to eat
-Handle vaginal discharge
-Keep up your beauty regimen
-Wear a seat belt
-Avoid back pain
-Find cute maternity clothes
-Avoid Varicose Veins
-Avoid Sweet Cravings
-Prevent Leg Cramps
-Know when you are going into Labor
-Deal with Morning Sickness
-Know if you are suffering from Postpartum Depression
ADVICE: The information and instructions provided in these videos are not a substitute for professional medical care provided by your GP or other qualified healthcare professional. If you have any specific medical concerns about your pregnancy or anything else, you should always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional. If you experience any unusual pain or discomfort after attempting any of the positions featured in these videos you should contact a suitably qualified healthcare professional for further advice.
NOTE: We recommend using this app with wi-fi because video playing consumes a lot of bandwidth.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this application is hosted on YouTube and is available in the public domain. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We have not uploaded any of the videos to YouTube. None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. The content of this app is provided by YouTube.
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
Several thousands parents, nannies and child care centers are using daily Baby Connect, more than 100 millions events were saved with the Application.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Once your due date is configured and entered, the program will keep you updated of your current pregnancy progress.
Baby Information including a brief summary of happenings with the baby at the current gestational age as well as information about the average length and weight of the baby.
This program features a beautiful interface with two themes for baby boys and girl that changes depending on the selected gender of your baby.
Display the number of days and seconds left to your due date
Display Baby development information week by week
Current gestational age in weeks and days (like doctors use)
Progress bar that will show you how far you have progressed week by week
-Log amount of bottle feedings
-Email yourself data in a spreadsheet format
-Manually enter data you forgot to record
Nursing Tracker, Sleep Tracker, Diaper Tracker, Baby Journal, Data Collection, Timer
- Timing of breastfeeding session, suporting simultaneous pumping and supplementing
- Dirty and wet diaper tracking
- Support for multiple babies
- Tracks positional breastfeeding (cradle, football and lying down)
- Automatic report generation on variable number of hours
- Automatic calculation of the time between feedings, as well as the average, minimum and maximum intervals in the reporting function
- Sending via email of the raw data as well as the generated report
Follow us on Facebook, or send comments, suggestions and bug reports to email@example.com.
It's diary and photo album reminds you of baby's beautiful memories.
Track breast and bottle feeding.
Track growth ( both weight and length)
Track baby emotions
Track body heat and drug
save today's message and photo
Vaccination Schedule.( immunization schedule )
Vaccination History. ( immunization history )
Add baby profile (max 3)
Color Theme ( 3 Color )
Home Screen Widget
keyword: breast feeding , bottle feeding, baby diary, infant care, baby log,
baby photo, baby activities, baby growth, baby activity tracker, feeding tracker, infant diary, diaper tracker, log feeding, baby album, baby camera, growth tracker , photo album , Pregnancy , childbirth , Newborn
More from developer
The Contraction Timer helps you time, record your contractions and helps you recognize stages of labor.
The Checklist allows you to create custom TO DO lists of things you want to get done before the big date.
The Movement Recorder lets you record all movements of your little one while inside you. This helps you figure out routines and trends in movements and moods before the baby is born.
The Water Break option allows you to record TACO in the case your water breaks so you can accurately inform your healthcare professional.
There is also an Instruction Manual included that will teach you how to use the app, as well as an FAQ that will include questions asked by other users. (to ask questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Let us know what you think of the app and what new features you would like to see. Also, look for our other apps in the market soon. Hope you enjoy the app!
The two Internet and Network state permissions are used to serve Banner Ads only.
Disclaimer: Baby Prep Kit is not intended to replace any advice given by a health care professional nor is it intended to be used as a diagnostics tool. Please always ask and follow the advice of your chosen health care professionals.
For any feedback or questions please email us at email@example.com