With an easy to use interface, parents can easily track routine tasks:
* Bottle feeding
* Many other!
Other notable features is online syncing. Once logged-in to your Google account, BabyCare will let you auto-sync your data inside your own Google Drive account.
Sharing charts or data is also supported.
Optimized for Jelly Bean and Kit-Kat!
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
Widgets included, no advertisements!
Breastfeeding tracker (free)
- Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
- Breastfeedings can be joined into one meal.
- Graphical analysis of the daily breastfeedings and meals.
- Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all breastfeeding times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Export the graph to png-images
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- No advertisements
- You can also record and analyze pumpings (time and quantity).
- You can add comments to each record.
- Widget including start and stop buttons.
- You can also record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
- Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
- You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
- Widget including feeding button.
- You can also record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
- Widget "Sleeping" including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- You can also record events (bath, temperature, diapers,....)
- You can define your own events
- You can add reminders to each event
- Widget "Events" (resizable)
- You can also record weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby
- Graphical analysis of weight, length/height and head circumference with percentile charts (WHO Standards)
- Allows you to add and track several children e.g. for twins
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
For expecting, new and veteran moms, this portable hand held gym in your pocket combines free access to acclaimed fitness professional Lindsay Brin's moms fitness app. No matter where in the world you are, whether you are on the go or at home, this free mom app has all the features you need to make the most of your precious time.
This moms workouts app provides you with all the tools necessary to attain postnatal fitness and to lose those extra post baby pounds through following core workouts to suit all levels of fitness and ability. Even pregnant moms to be will find that through following the MIF fitness plan staying healthy throughout pregnancy is easily attainable. This pregnancy app and moms workouts app brings you the free workouts you have been searching for. Track your progress, calculate your weight loss and see those excess baby pounds fall off anyplace anywhere.
• Moms Into Fitness DVDs are available to download from $4.99 inside this free mom app! Pregnancy, Postnatal, Weight Loss, Superfit, Pretty Fierce X and more.
• Stream or Download all of our workouts including our core workouts! With the option of streaming, you don't need to use up your precious storage space!
• Free Videos are available 24/7 to download directly to your device.
• Free 30 Day Challenge, one video for everyday use, totally free!
• Mobile Calendar - Add your workout routine directly to your mobile calendar so you have access to it 24/7.
• Progress tracker – Keep track of your body measurements so you always know where you are at with your fitness plan and weight-loss goals.
• Pregnancy Progress tracker – Keep track of your weight gain plus weight gain tips and size of your baby
• TDEE Calculator (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) – Simply enter weight, height, age, and level of activity and see how many calories your body burns in a day. Add this to your food journal so you know how to make the most of your new fat burning regime. Easy!
• Calorie Counter – Track your daily calorie budget by filling in when and what you ate. This handy feature includes a database of 5,000+ popular foods so you are always aware of your total calorie intake. Take advantage of the option of sending your food journal to our Registered Dietitian; this feature is particularly helpful to pregnant and breastfeeding moms to ensure that they are on track to meet their calorie needs.
On the web at: www.momsintofitness.com
As Seen on TV, Moms Into Fitness® creator Lindsay Brin, C.P.T. & B.S.E. Exercise Science, is a pre/post-natal fitness expert, international author, and DVD fitness professional. She has starred in and choreographed 43 fitness DVDs designed for moms, based on her research with Major Universities. Brin's programs are used to certify other fitness professionals. And available in Target stores as well as online.
The Contraction Timer helps you time, record your contractions and helps you recognize stages of labor.
The Checklist allows you to create custom TO DO lists of things you want to get done before the big date.
The Movement Recorder lets you record all movements of your little one while inside you. This helps you figure out routines and trends in movements and moods before the baby is born.
The Water Break option allows you to record TACO in the case your water breaks so you can accurately inform your healthcare professional.
There is also an Instruction Manual included that will teach you how to use the app, as well as an FAQ that will include questions asked by other users. (to ask questions, please email email@example.com)
Let us know what you think of the app and what new features you would like to see. Also, look for our other apps in the market soon. Hope you enjoy the app!
The two Internet and Network state permissions are used to serve Banner Ads only.
Disclaimer: Baby Prep Kit is not intended to replace any advice given by a health care professional nor is it intended to be used as a diagnostics tool. Please always ask and follow the advice of your chosen health care professionals.
For any feedback or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org