Severed connection to device Cannot locate Roku stick on 2.4 or 5 band on my home network. Previous builds worked like a charm.
Does not work After the latest update, it no longer detects my roku 3. If this is a ploy to get me to upgrade to the roku 4, it's very poorly thought out.
WTF? Worked great until the update. Now it's useless. Shows NO devices when my ipad app finds it. Thank God that one isn't an official app!
Doesn't show up My roku device doesn't or can't even show up in the "pick a device" option. If y'all update and fix that bug, it would be a better rating, please and thanks! Cheers!
Poor update As many others have noted after the update it was unable to find my Roku on my network. After uninstalling and then reinstalling the app it connected to my Roku.
Great app I do miss play video on ruko settings. Please add it back in the app. Thank you.☺ Thank you for putting this back in the app. Great work.
• A new Home that gives users easy access to Roku Search, Play on Roku, My Feed, and the Remote Control.
• Zoom into photos in Play on Roku using a two-finger pinch or double-tap gesture.
• Pan around zoomed-in photos in Play on Roku using a single finger drag gesture.
• Broader device support for Play on Roku video playback. Requires Android OS version 4.3 or greater.
• Create a screensaver for your Roku player using photos from your mobile devices (Available on Roku 4 only).
• Bug fixes.
Find and reserve Redbox movies and games nearby with the official Redbox app!
Watch thousands of XFINITY ON Demand™ TV Shows & Movies anytime, anywhere.
Watch Project Runway, Dance Moms, Witches of East End, & more. All on Lifetime!
Popcornflix™ is GREAT MOVIES FREE. Watch FREE films on your Android device!