Some rules are wrong Good app to keep you on your toes and makes you look it up if you've got a question. Don't know when the new rules update will be integrated, but will still use this to keep info current
Great app. It needs to be updated to reflect the new 2017 rules and regulations changes.
needs to be updated for 2017 revised rules.
Good app for free, but do with a little work and would be worth paying for I like that this app works off line perfectly. If it had some of the features of the website it would be worth paying for. I'd quite happily pay a couple of £ if it had the function of recording which questions you get right or wrong so you know what areas to focus on.
Great But when will you be updating the questions to reflect the 2015 rules change? This app would be amazing if it updated much quicker, I use it all the time and I have to catch myself and remember, no that's changed
Helped me pass Great app. A little repetitive, but a great way to prep for your written test
What's new in 0.4.6:
- Boring security update, PLUS Questions updated to the Jan 2015 WFTDA rules
- TIME ATTACK mode added. Test your knowledge in a 60 second challenge!
- Improved navigation around the app
- Questions' related sections are now shown
- Generally improved debugging and data validation
- Official support for tablets
Practice with the Biology MCQs asked in previous papers and be exam ready!