You take a test drive before buying a car,
You watch a 2 minute trailer before watching a 2 hour movie
Do you read a 15 minute curated summary before investing 15 hours reading a book ?
Introducing RollingSlate App, your window to good book discoveries and summaries. Free of Cost!
All those books on your bookshelf that you always wanted to read but never got the time... find them on Rolling Slate app and get their powerful audio and text summary in 10 minutes flat.. Free of Cost!
Fit reading in your daily schedule and enjoy gaining new knowledge while listening to the expert curated book summaries of your favourite and latest books free of cost in your preferred language. RollingSlate app provides expert curated book summaries and insights as Slates and are available for free in the following languages:
Get key insights from over 2,000 fiction and non-fiction books spread over 27 categories in 9 languages.
Don't want to read? You can also listen to highly functional audio book summaries in your local language in just 10 minutes per book. RollingSlate app provides highly intelligent, fully functional and author curated professional summaries of your favourite books in audio & written formats.
Introducing Book NFTs
You can now collect your favourite Book's Non Fungible Tokens on Rolling Slate App. Book NFTs are a unique way to connect with the author of your choice and own a one of its kind signed and tokenised digital copy of their book's manuscript.
Simply click on Book NFTs tab in the Rolling Slate App and buy unique NFTs of your favourite books.
Authors spend hundreds and thousands of hours writing a book, typing each day of their life to bring the book to completion. By buying the NFT of your favourite book, you get to own Author’s originally typed text manuscript digitally signed by the Author in a unique non fungible token format.
- Always free
- Book NFTs
- Best quality summaries manually written by experts and authors
- Multilingual text and audio
- 2,000+ Slates
- 27+ Categories
- Book ratings and reviews
- Offline mode for network free usage
- Professionally curated lists
- Audio speed adjustment
- About the author
- Book suggestions
- Dark Mode
Most Read Slates
- Freakonomics by Stephen Dubner and Steven Levitt
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Ikigai by Hector Garcia
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Audacity of hope by Barack Obama
- Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
- Why I am a Hindu by Shashi Tharoor
- Arise, Awake by Rashmi Bansal
- Breath by James Nestor
- Me and White Supremacy by Layla
- Inner Engineering by Sadhguru Jaggi
- The Monk who sold his Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- Who will cry when you die by Robin Sharma
- Unstoppable by Maria Sharapova
- Elon Musk by Ashlee
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- The 5am club by Robin Sharma
- The Moment of Lift by Melinda Gates
- The Art of Happiness by Dalai Lama
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- The Man who mistook his wife for a hat and other clinical tales by Oliver Sacks
- Jugaad Innovation by Navi, Jaideep
- An Autobiography by M.K. Gandhi
- As A Man Thinketh by James Allen
- To Be A Machine by Mark O’Cornell
- How To Be Right by James O’Brien
- Doesn’t Hurt to Ask by Trey Gowdy
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama
What will you do with all the free time now that you can summarise all the books you ever had to read into a single audio playlist?
Be Wise, Summarise.
Reach Us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rollingslate
Reach Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rollingslate
Reach Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rollingslate