Alex Jones is an American talk radio host, actor and filmmaker. His syndicated news/talk show The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas, airs via the Genesis Communication Network over 60 AM, FM, and shortwave radio stations across the United States and on the Internet. His websites include Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com.
Photos and trademarks from Infowars used by permission.
Curious about the app permissions? Read more at http://goo.gl/GPXJ2
Save the Indiana Jones Theme as your default ringtone to be the envy of your friends. Classic Film Tones are great rerecorded versions of the original soundtrack and a great way to personalise your smartphone with your favourite theme.
Movie soundtrack: Indiana Jones Ringtone
Install Indiana Jones Ringtone
Follow these three simple steps
• Download and install the app
• Open app
• Click the save ringtone button
The Indiana Jones Ringtone will be set as your default ringtone.
# Now with podcast download function
# Minor fixes version 2.1
see the menu for more info.
- Support for Android 2.3+.
- Automatically pauses when the phone rings.
- Will continue to play in background while other apps are used.
- Double back-key ends app.
Permissions required are only:
- Internet Access
- Mobile Network State
- Phone State
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for comments or enquiries, or @staceyrieck on twitter.
Why is **Free Talk Radio+** the best?
1. More Stations YOU Want To Hear (71 and Counting)
2. Background Audio to surf the Web while you listen
3. Diverse Selection Of Channels (News, NPR, Tech, Sports, and More)
"Talk Radio" Stations
** Most Popular **
VS. the World Radio - Geek Radio
Intersections: American University Radio
TWiT.am - Tech
** Specialty Radio **
Cult Radio A-Go-Go Radio Theater
KAWZ - Christian Radio
** Technology Radio **
Tech Night Owl Live
TWiT.am - Tech
VS. the World Radio - Geek Radio
** Comedy Radio **
Abacus.fm Goon Show
Demented Radio - Comedy
No Holds Barred Radio Network
** Radio Personalities **
Katherine Albrecht Show
Doc Love Show
Jim Browns Common Sense
** Sports Radio **
WUNC: North Carolina Public Radio
Tennessee Sports Radio
Sports 620 KTAR
Sports 1140 The Fan
WUSF 89.7 U of South Florida
95.7 The Game - The Bay Area
97.5 The Fanatic - Phillys Sports
** Wellness Radio **
Easy Organic Gardener
Healthy Living - Bio-Life Radio
** News / Talk **
KERA NPR News Information
Oregon Public Broadcasting
Old Valve Radio OTR
20th Century Radio - Old Time Radio
KUHF: 88.7 News Talk/ NPR
WAMU 88.5: American University Radio
Intersections: American University Radio
KUOW: Puget Sound Public Radio/ NPR
KPCC: Southern California Public Radio
KQED 88.5 - Public Media for Northern California/ npr
KERA - NPR Northern Texas
KALW San Francisco Public Radio/ NPR
The Money Channel
Independent APS Radio News
American University Radio Ch.1
American University Radio Ch.2
Blue Skies Radio - Liberal Talk Radio
BSPR News Talk
Capital Public Radio
CBC Radio One
CNN 650 Radio News
Colorado Public Radio
Detour Talk - Progressive Talk
Genesis Comm Network (GCN)
KALW San Francisco
KCUR NPR news
KQED NPR Public Radio
Q: Where can I find these stations online?
A: Follow the link to the MadCalfApps.blogspot.com page in the app.
Q: Why is the app not working on my device?
A: Unfortunately, Free Talk Radio doesn't support all devices and operating systems. This is the main reason we have decided to bring this app to you totally FREE! Try it out to see if we are coming in loud and clear, "Nothing ventured nothing gained." We are adding support for new devices all the time.
Q: Why are some stations blank at times?
A: Some of these stations are controlled by real DJs and if they aren't playing anything at the time or their site is down no music will play. Fortunately we have over 70 Channels so you will always have a lot to choose from.
Mad Calf Apps
***WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING***
CNET “Stitcher is to news and information what Pandora is to music”
BUSINESS WEEK “Makes Sirius look overpriced and stodgy”
GIZMODO “Stitcher collects and stitches together spoken word radio content. Think of it as your local public radio station, times 400”
* CREATE CUSTOM STATIONS: “Stitch” together your favorite shows to create customized stations.
* DISCOVER NEW SHOWS: Stitcher helps you find new shows you’ll love by recommending shows other listeners of the same show also like.
* LISTEN ON DEMAND: Get the latest episodes of your favorite shows as soon as they are released, without the hassle of downloading and syncing podcasts.
* GET BREAKING NEWS: Keep up with the day’s biggest stories on the front page and via breaking news audio alerts sent to your phone.
* SHARE WITH FRIENDS: Share your favorite shows on Twitter, Facebook and email.
Stitcher is the best way to stay connected with the information that’s important to you. Stitcher Radio is a smarter way to listen to the radio.
***AWARDS & PRAISE***
- 20 Best Apps - TechCrunch
- 25 Top Android Apps - TIME Magazine
- 12 Best Entertainment Apps - PC World
- Essential Driving App - Wired.com
- Best News App - Best App Ever Awards
- Best Mobile News App - Webby's People's Voice Award
- Top 75 Android Apps - PC Magazine
- Top 5 Podcast Apps - Mashable
"Best Podcast app ever" -- Eric
"Great, an easy way to keep up on current news" -- Jake
“Unbeatable, and I’ve tried a few. Like having a real radio in your hand” -- Cyril
“The best thing about it is having different playlists; one for my morning commute, another for my lunch hour and another for heading home" -- Jerry
A NOTE ON PERMISSIONS
"Read your contacts" - Stitcher allows you to invite your friends to start listening on Stitcher. The "Read your contacts" permission is required for this type of functionality. Contacts data will never be used without a user's explicit consent. We will never sell users' contacts data to advertisers.
- Remote Play/Pause Controls
- Set Renderer Volume
- Seek control (depends on device capability)
- Multicast - push streams to multiple devices at once
How it works:
- Start the app and select devices where you want the music to be streamed.
- Open My Cloud Player, SoundCloud, MixCloud, YouTube or Vimeo app
- Click Share button on the content you want to stream
- Select My Cloud Cast
- Let My Cloud Cast to do the rest for you
- Click Back to return back to your favorite app (My Cloud Player for example)
Currently tested software and hardware receivers:
- XBMC - native Upnp remote control support (Windows/Linux)
- Foobar2000 - with upnp component installed (Windows)
- Windows Media Player
- Bubble Upnp/Dlna (Android)
- PS3 and the Sony Bluray Player
- Denon receiver
- Pioneer VSX-832
To be implemented
- Mirror mode from My Cloud Player
This app is still under development so please be gentle with the reviews.
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with traslations, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
Get Free Access to Stations and Shows like Alex Jones, World Crisis Radio, Homeland Security Radio, Mike Siegel Show, and many others!
Easy to use app with instant Track Info and share function.
Turns radio automatically off, when you receive a call!
Wherever you are, the latest political talk news and US government shows are with you!
This is a FREE ad support App, but without any annoying push ads!
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Check Out my new App, the Alex Jones Multicaster! Released 12/15/2010. Streams, reads, and plays live stream,podcasts and news feeds.
Run this app and leave it running in the background (push the 'home' menu button of your phone instead of the 'back' button.) It will monitor the state of your phone's network connectivity. If you loose internet (3g or wifi), the app will save a record of the event.
Push the 'back' button and you will be given the option to shut down the monitor.