- Support for Android 2.3+.
- Automatically pauses when the phone rings.
- Will continue to play in background while other apps are used.
- Double back-key ends app.
Permissions required are only:
- Internet Access
- Mobile Network State
- Phone State
Contact email@example.com for comments or enquiries.
Install this app and select any station to play.
It requires Internet connection to run this radio app.
Agenda 21 Radio
Alex Jones - Infowars.com
Black Talk Radio Network
and many more.....
- Remote Play/Pause Controls
- Set Renderer Volume
- Seek To time in stream (depends on device capability)
- Multicast - push streams to multiple devices at once
How it works:
- Start the app and select devices where you want the music to be streamed.
- Open My Cloud Player, SoundCloud, MixCloud, YouTube or Vimeo app
- Click Share button on the track/video you want to stream
- Select My Cloud Cast
- Let My Cloud Cast to do the rest for you
- Click Back button to return back to your favorite music app (i hope that's My Cloud Player ;) )
Currently tested software and hardware receivers:
- XBMC - native Upnp remote control support (Windows/Linux)
- Foobar2000 - with upnp component installed (Windows)
- Windows Media Player
- Bubble Upnp/Dlna (Android)
- PS3 and the Sony Bluray Player
- Denon receiver
- Pioneer VSX-832
To be implemented
- Mirror mode from My Cloud Player
This app is still under development so please be gentle with the reviews.
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with traslations, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
Today is a new day for WCKG as these call letters make a triumphant return to the Chicago media landscape.
This time, WCKG is an independent, locally owned and operated radio powerhouse. The station that aired the (brief) reunion of Steve & Garry, is re-uniting...and it feels so good...with Chicago radio fans!
WCKG Fans can add Mancow Muller, Alex Jones, and Michael Savage to the list of radio SUPERSTARS linked to WCKG, on AM 1530.
Heard on WCKG: Steve Dahl, Howard Stern, Jonathon Brandmeier, Phil Hendrie, Kevin Matthews, Opie & Anthony, Gary Meier, Tom Leykis, Loveline with Dr. Drew & Adam Carolla, Bill O'Reilly, Stephanie Miller and more...
This is the pre-release version for users who want to test the latest and sometimes greatest versions of MediaMonkey, but are willing to tolerate the bugs that come with a beta build. To sync wirelessly, it must be used with the latest MediaMonkey for Windows beta build.
MediaMonkey helps you navigate and manage and sync large music collections. Key features in the initial release:
- Sync with MediaMonkey for Windows (Playlists, media including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc.)
- Manage and sync Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, etc...
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, by Folder, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock;Alternative)
- Play any content supported by your Android device (it relies on Android codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling), an equalizer, and sleep timer
- Bookmarking for large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
- Access, play, and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers
- Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
- Lock Screen Player for Android < 4.2
- Lyrics lookup
- Edit properties for single/multiple files
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Playlist management with hierarchy
- Now Playing views: Individual (swipeable UI for in-car use) / Tracklist
- Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Compatible with Beats audio on HTC devices
- Full-library search
The Beta build expires 15 days after the most recent installation/update. It can can be used indefinitely, as long as it is updated every 15 days OR if MediaMonkey Pro is installed.
Explanation re. Permissions:
Storage: Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
Your accounts: find accounts on the device - to allow purcases of feature upgrades
Network communication: full network access, pair with bluetooth devices - for Wi-Fi sync / UPnP & bluetooth playback
Hardware controls: change your audio settings - for audio/video playback
- allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - for UPnP/DLNA
- change system display settings - for uninterrupted video playback
- connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi - for Wi-Fi Sync and UPnP/DNA
- modify system settings - for audio settings
- prevent tablet from sleeping - for video playback
- retrieve running apps - to show/hide the tray icon
Development tools: test access to protected storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
- Google Play billing service - to buy feature addons
- view network connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
- view Wi-Fi connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
System tools: install shortcuts - to create shortcuts to playlists
Read phone status and identity - to hide the Lock Screen Player (only on versions of Android < 4.2) during a phone call
Disable your screen lock - to allow for a Lock Screen Player on versions of Android < 4.2
Through Talent, Hard work, and Technique, Alex Fedorov has earned his place in the exploding Echo Park Music Scene. Based out of Bedrock LA, Alex has appeared on Albums for Deep Space Cowboys, and Pi Jacobs, while continuing to record new material of his own. With a sound all his own and deep understanding of his instrument, Alex has become a bit of a “Secret weapon” in the studio. Having made himself to available to the East LA recording community, Fedorov, and his 7/string guitar, will appear time and again as a talented sideman for this ever growing music scene.
Neste aplicativo você poderá acompanhar tudo sobre a Dupla que tem FAMA DE PEGADOR!
-Letras de Músicas
Slacker Radio is handcrafted radio from passionate music experts. Listen for free and discover the perfect music for any moment with hundreds of stations and recommendations. Turn up the volume on an old favorite or discover your next obsession as we help you explore one of the largest music libraries anywhere. Slacker Radio is constantly updated and adapts to your tastes so the music is always fresh, fun and unexpected.
- Hundreds of handcrafted stations that adapt to your tastes
-Free on your smartphone, web browser, car or tablet
- Customizable news, sports, talk and weather from ABC, ESPN, American Public Media and The Weather Channel
- Subscribe for ad-free, off-line and on-demand access to millions of songs
- Original programming you won’t hear anywhere else
- The perfect music for any moment with hundreds of activity-based stations
Praise for Slacker from users and press:
- “Best. Streaming music app. Ever.” — CNET News
- “If you like exploring new music, its hand-selected genre channels are completely entertaining.” — Boing Boing
- 5/5. Slacker has ESPN Radio Live?! So I don't miss a thing at work!? And greater selection of music and comedy albums than Pandora!!! What's not to love!!!!!!! — Google Play Store User on 9/11/2013
- 5/5. This is my radio for keeping me up to date on music! Thank you Slacker for being amazing. — Google Play Store User on 9/9/2013
Now you can listen to all the stations in high quality even with low speed Internet connection. Enjoy your favourite radio stations everywhere – whether you are driving your car or having a picnic with your friends – all you need is mobile Internet (24 Kbit/sec and more).
PCRADIO is battery efficient and can be controlled from your headset. The list of stations includes not only the radio stations (online and FM) but also full discographies of different artists.
All the channels are divided into categories – electro, dance, pop, relax, rock etc – and available 24/7. We have selected the best channels of music, news and talk radio for you.
PCRADIO player have optional PREMIUM features that makes it even more comfortable to use. You can record stream of currently broadcasting radio station. Power-off timer lets you set player to stop playback at specified time. Or you can use PCRADIO as an alarm clock. Also you can choose quality of the broadcasting stream. For any station in the list you can choose low, medium and high quality.
Additional features will become available after purchasing PREMIUM subscription. Ads displayed in normal mode can be also removed in PREMIUM mode.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
More from developer
Check Out my new App, the Alex Jones Multicaster! Released 12/15/2010. Streams, reads, and plays live stream,podcasts and news feeds.
Run this app and leave it running in the background (push the 'home' menu button of your phone instead of the 'back' button.) It will monitor the state of your phone's network connectivity. If you loose internet (3g or wifi), the app will save a record of the event.
Push the 'back' button and you will be given the option to shut down the monitor.