This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.122 Lang fix, huawei fix
1.0.108 Bug fix
1.0.106 Locale bug fix
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE
This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones - neither iOS nor Window Phones.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
It supports GSM/UMTS and LTE mobile networks.
Main function is the possibility of the data saving.
The saved databese can be exported to a .CSV extension file to your internal storage, what you can edit already on your computer for free.
It tests the connection by retrieving the main Google page (http://www.google.com) in two different ways:
* An HTTP connection (the type of connection used by the browser and other web apps)
* A basic socket connection (a type of connection used by other apps)
It also logs other information about your device and connection status, such as:
* The network type (WiFi, mobile/EDGE, mobile/HSPA, etc)
* The WiFi SSID or APN
* The device's location (latitude, longitude)
* The cell tower's ids
* The signal strength (from 0 to 4)
* Other information...
You can send yourself a report of the collected data, in several formats (Excel, CSV, HTML, KML, the raw database). The report will also contain a summary of the success rate of the connection tests, per cell tower.
*** BEFORE RATING THE APP ***
This app does *not* show the CELL radio frequency, channel, TX or RX. If you're looking for this, good luck :) On a Samsung device, dial *#0011#. On other devices, let me know! :)
If you would like to see some additional fields in the app, please do let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll see what I can do to add these fields. Please give me a chance to add the fields you'd like before giving the app a bad score. Thanks :)
This was developed in collaboration with BoD: http://jraf.org
This app is open source. The code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/caarmen/network-monitor
NOTE 1: This app has not been tested on CDMA devices. If your operator uses CDMA (ex: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, etc), please contact me with any issues before rating the app. I'd be happy to have your feedback :)
NOTE 2: This app is a diagnostic/debugging app which may use a lot of battery and data.
Charts show the changes of strength level and speed of mobile connection. Log and Statistics display the data about cells which were used by a mobile device. After importing of CLF file containing cell locations data can be displayed.
If you are using dual SIM device the app will work only with the SIM inserted in the first slot.
The application doesn't show neighboring cells data on Samsung devices due to firmware limitations.
・May be no neighboring cells on LG, Samsung, Acer, SE, Huawei and in GSM 3G, CDMA mode (limited not by my app, contact manufactures)
・Samsung devices may have bug with signal strength (I can't do anything, contact manufacturer)
・No TA, Rx, Tx, frequency bands, there is no way to set channels (it is an Android limitation)
@ Please contact me if you have questions.
BETA version: https://plus.google.com/communities/105652095173383760019
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
What this app gives you:-
1. An aesthetic and very functional full screen Signal Strength Meter.
2. Simple Home Screen widgets without taking too much space
3. Neighboring Cell tower coverage
4. Network Latency or Delay for data
IMPORTANT: Read the notes
The signal meter and widgets cover all networks including 4G/LTE and give extensive network information. The widgets can be extensively customized to any theme with a prototype. There is also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm and percentage.
2. Graphic and Minimal Widgets with color schemes
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Detailed Network info and Neighboring cell towers
5. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
6. Network latency widget
7 Signal Check for basic diagnostics
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Widget Color schemes
3. Service Notification tones
4. Auto Refresh Signal Meter and Neighbor cells
1. The Graphic, Minimal and latency widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2.Issues. A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
3. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card.
4.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
5.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are separate apps and billed separately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
The application allows you to view running apps on your device as well as the amount of data traffic for them.
It shows the open sockets on your device and also provides statistics about all the network interfaces available on your device.
*** This version include Ads. If you want an experience without advertisements, there is a paid version available:
Use system menu to add new resource to monitoring list, select the type and time interval between checks. At any time you can change the settings or manually check for a specific host. The corresponding commands are available on the context menu.
App contains additional tools: whois, ping and traceroute, for diagnosing network problems. For these commands there are implemented lists of previously entered addresses, so user does not need to retype them again.
The program includes such utilities:
• Ping - a tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device, as well as find out what programs use it.
• Whois - a utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) also supported.
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
You can also change the text box properties like text box position, text color, text background color, text size, transparency.
Paid version has No ads.
Check Out my new App, the Alex Jones Multicaster! Released 12/15/2010. Streams, reads, and plays live stream,podcasts and news feeds.
Donations are welcome at paypal to email@example.com.