-Search by alphabet.
-Search by TOP10, TOP50, TOP100.
Star-User Search (Top Rated)
-Easy and simple to use.
Includes 71-language translator (WEB Enable mode, lower ad)
you'll have the necessary bios for the emulator and a complete tutorial on installing and configuring for your start-up.
NOTE: Bios compatible with ePSXe, psx4droid and other emulators of PSX
* FPse guide + configuration tutorial *
* BIOS for fpse 100% functional and verified, you will offer a very high compatibility *
* The full pack EXTRA PSX BIOS (all regions) *
* Xperia PLAY configuration *
* Guide to BIOS setup and commissioning of FPSE *
- The files are not hosted on our servers, they are gathered from the internet.
- Playstation is a trademark of Sony Entertainment.
- We are independent of FPSE and we do not have any type of commercial relationship, fpse is a registered application by: " Schtruck & ldchen2 "
Tags: Bios FPse, Fpse bios, FPse, ePSXe, bios playstation,bios psx,bios, bios emulador, bios ePSXe,bios emulator,emulator psx,emulador playstation
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
IMPORTANT: ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED.
Solution for "Cannot Access Uinput module." message on Samsung devices running Android 4.3+ : http://goo.gl/ugwk7v
App Discussion Page : http://goo.gl/cFJVFO
Instructions for IPEGA BT Controller : http://goo.gl/AVPG6S
Greenrobotgamer.com : 8.7 out of 10.
Gameplay on Note 10.1 with Nyko PlayPad Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oy7dqzpIxE
Gameplay on Shield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GezYsR1dGM
NEW : With the addition of Universal Touch Screen Driver the app becomes compatible with All Tablets, Phones, Android Smart TV's, Android TV Sticks,Mini PC's(e.g Minix Neo X7),Android Consoles(e.g Ouya).
Tested Devices List: http://goo.gl/IvQder
Tested Game Controllers:-
Green Throttle Atlas
Mad Catz Controller
Wired PS4 Dual Shock 4
Wired Xbox 360 Controller
nVidia Shield's Gamepad
Wired PS4 & PS3 Controllers
All Moga Controllers including the New Moga Pro Power and Hero Power[HID MODE].
Logitech Dual Action & F710
Some Fake Dual Shock 3.
This is a Small list of some of the renowned Game Controllers compatible. This is NOT a COMPLETE list of All Compatible Gamepads. In General all Bluetooth/ USB Controllers are compatible.
Currently incompatible with the Wireless Xbox 360 Controller & Moga Pocket.
Frequently Asked Questions : http://goo.gl/7WxBjv
• A Simple and Easy to use UI- Very easily configurable.
•Support for All Generic Gamepads/Joysticks,as well as renowned Controllers such as DualShock 4, Xbox 360 Controller, Dual Shock 3, Moga Pro.
•A Touch Profile System which is very easy to manage-Allows you to make separate Touch Profiles for each game.
•Multi-Touch Emulation of upto 10 Simultaneous touch points On-Screen on ANY device.
•An Intricate but Simplified Touch Profile Editor with Reference background support.
•An Exclusive 8-Direction Swipe System - Use Controller buttons as Swipe/Drag On-Screen.
•Works with emulators e.g. Reicast, PPSSPP , FPSE, Drastic, N64oid , Mame4Droid, etc .
All game content present in the screenshots are property of their respective owners.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
[Credits to Fabian Cruz a.k.a Uber for the new graphics]
[Credits to wwjoshdew for the Tutorial video.]
Description: This app allows you to create/edit/convert memory card files for use with PlayStation emulators on Android OS.
Disclaimer: The authors of this app are not responsible for any damage to your device or save files. This code is a work in progress so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Open-Source GPL v3
Github-Issue or mail (adress see down)
Keywords: FPSce FPSe psx psone ps1 playstation sony memory card dex mcr
A quick and easy utility for managing memory cards for RetroArch, FPse, psx4droid and others. Easily convert DexDrive saves to work in either emulator, just open in PSX MC Manager and save. The process is automatic. Choose your preferred emulator format in the Preferences. Copy from card to card, create blank cards, delete and restore deleted saves if they are available and still valid, and edit save details like save ID, product code and region. Makes automatic backups of memory cards when you save.
Correct functionality of displaying information in this version of the application is using Oscam, CCcam or Mgcamd any version.
Ecm info view on all enigma2 base satelitte devices (dreambox, ipbox...)
[Verzia 2.6.4] - 03.12.2013
- small fixes on oscam parser
[Verzia 2.6.3] - 15.10.2013
- small fixes
[Verzia 2.6.2] - 04.03.2012
- small fixes
- support for Exset System (caid 2710)
[Verzia 2.6.1] - 25.03.2012
- small fixes
- support for DGCrypt and Panaccess Systems
[Version 2.5.2] - 14.12.2012
- small fixes for oscam emu
- small fixes for oscam version code
- small fixes
- implemented a new algorimtus for oscam version
- small fixes
- support for Bulcrypt caid 4AEE
- support for constatcw on Oscam
- support Gbox emu
- small fixes
- code optimization
- small fixes
- code optimization
- support Mgcamd
- small fixes
- show current channel name
- click on the name of the current channel name will show basic information about the station (name of station and provider, reference number, videosize, actual and next tv show) and signal strength.
- fix bug of view provider name
- support CCcam
- small fixes
- update satellite providers
- added language: russian, polish, italian,turkish
- see the progress bar
- change layout design
- add, update and delete of connection to oscam server through option menu
- landscape version
- sort oscam server by name
- small fixes
- view version of oscam build
- small fixes on code
- support small screens
- small fixes on code
- support from version 1.5+
- change the placement of banner at the bottom of the page
ROM Patcher is a ROM/binary file patcher that supports IPS, IPS32, UPS, BPS, PPF, XDELTA1, XDELTA3, DPS, ASM, XPC, DLDI, APS (both GBA and N64), and BSDIFF patch types. It also supports decompressing ECM files via unecm. Simply choose a file to patch, the patch itself, and optionally an output file name and tap "Patch". Best of all, the app is completely free with no limitations. Can be used with video game ROMs/ISOs (NOT for apps/F2P games) to add new levels, translations, and more, or on any other files that a patch exists for. No ROMs, ISOs or patches are included. All requests for ROMs and ISOs will be ignored. This app uses components from MultiPatch for Mac which is licensed under GPL. The source is available if desired. This app is the first open source ROM patcher to support IPS32 patches.
Consider purchasing the paid version of ROM Patcher to support future development or if you want support: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xperia64.rompatcher.donation
Recognized file extensions:
APS type patch: .aps
ASM type patch: .asm
BPS type patch: .bps
BSDIFF type patch: .bsdiff
DLDI type patch: .dldi
DPS type patch: .dps
ECM compressed file: .ecm
IPS type patch: .ips
IPS32 type patch: .ips
PPF type patch: .ppf
UPS type patch: .ups
XDELTA1 type patch: .xdelta, .patch
XDELTA3 type patch: .xdelta, .xdelta3, .vcdiff
XPC type patch: .xpc
Q: How do I hack ?
A: This app is not intended to modify apps, only ROMs or ISOs. You cannot 'hack' CoC or Shadow Fight 2 unless you provide the patch.
Q: Pokemon Glazed
A: Check the "Ignore checksum" checkbox
Q: I cannot install/update the app
A: This is an issue with Google Play of your device at the moment, not this app
Q: The patch doesn't work
A: Make sure the ROM is correct, untrimmed, and all files are unzipped/unrar'd/un7z'd
Q: The patched ROM doesn't work in _______
A: Contact the author of that app, not me. There is no guarantee the patched ROM will work with any third party apps. ROM Patcher only applies a patch to a file. If you provide an incorrect ROM or patch, any errors that may occur are not the fault of ROM Patcher.
Q: There is no file extension!
A: If you cannot rename a file, you probably shouldn't be using this app
Q: My ROM/patch wont show up
A: Ensure you know where the files actually are. Also, make sure the patch file extension matches one of the ones listed above and you are not trying to patch a patch file.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
- File formats: .iso, .bin/.cue, .mdf/.mds, .img/.ccd, .nrg and .zip.
- File systems: ISO9660 with basic Joliet and/or RockRidge extensions present.
- Conversion to .iso
- Support for conversion to .iso is currently limited. For example, PSX images cannot be converted.
- Files using newer versions of the mdf/mds format are not supported, but can in some cases be opened anyway.
- DVD video disk images might work, but most other DVD images are not supported.
All feedback is welcome.
If your device is not compatible or have other problem please contact developer at email@example.com
- simple and easy to use
- edit touch points over captured screen or directly over games screen
- emulate up to 5 simultaneous touch points
- pan camera with mouse, map mouse buttons, and hide mouse cursor
- save game profiles and exchange with other users
- work with any input devices support by OS (e.g. Xperia Play Touchpad, USB XBox 360 Controller), Bluez-IME (e.g. Wiimote, iControlPad, PhoneJoy, iPega), or "system mode" of connecting tools like Sixaxis Controller (PS3) and Moga Universal Driver
- work with devices which have no physical touchscreen
Communication with the ECU is achieved through a Bluetooth serial adapter connected to the motorcycles diagnostic plug.
Initial pairing of your android device with the bluetooth serial adapter must be done using the stock Android Settings application (Wireless & Network). Also, make sure that your BT serial adapter is set to 9600, 8N1, No Handshake.
Log files and EEPROM data will be stored at '/sdcard/Android/data/org.ecmdroid/files'
If the App crashes: Please state your ECM ID (e.g. "BUE2D") as user message for the Crash Report.
Please report issues here: https://github.com/ecmdroid/ecmdroid/issues.
More information about building your own BT-Diagnostics Adapter can be found here: http://www.ecmspy.com/btwireless2.shtml
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
** Android 2.3 or lower will crash currently due to the on screen keyboard.
This application is a virtual keyboard for PowerA MOGA™ Pocket and MOGA™ Pro controllers. This allows you to simulate keyboard presses with the MOGA controller. With this the MOGA controllers can be used with many applications and games that do not support it by default. You can create button mapping profiles and bind certain application to a profile. Profiles will automatically be selected based on which application you are using. This is particularly useful with applications like emulators.
No hassle connecting MOGA controllers, simply use MOGA Pivot to manage the connection then run MOGA VK.
- Provides full functionality for the PowerA MOGA™ Pocket and MOGA™ Pro controllers.
- Use your MOGA controller with almost any keyboard supported application or game.
- Allows creation of profiles.
- Automatic profile detection based on current app.
- Default mapping included mimics Xperia Play on MOGA Controller.
- Fully customize Analogs to map to keyboard presses.
- Profiles are saved on sd card under 'Moga_VK/'
- MOGA IME includes Android 4.X LatinIME keyboard
- Read contacts and Dictionaries is for LatinIME on screen keyboard.
- Internet is for ads.
- Writing external storage is to save profiles.
- Connect your MOGA controller using MOGA Pivot.
- Install SNESDroid http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.halsafar.snesdroid
- Open MOGA VK.
- Enable MOGA IME.
- Select the Default profile from the profile drop down.
- Click the gear icon to modify the profile.
- Add SNESDroid application.
- Play SNESDroid using MOGA.
- SNESDroid, NESDroid, GENPlusDroid, GambatteDroid
-For JoyRide Testers Only!
justlovejoy begins with another level of Development to keep users Enjoying!
This App is Intended for the Users Of the SGSII-Epic-4G-Touch, On my ROM's and EnJoy my services. It does Nothing Fancy Yet other than Allowing The Test Users To have an Idea Of what's to Come, and The Opportunity to Access Downloads Of Updates As they become available. Then After the versions of 1.0.1 This App will still be Just A beginning and An Easier Source for Downloads and Useful INFO. For Users who may feel it takes too long to check the different forums I launch On In Order to cause Less Bouncing Around to find tests and Releases. I will Be Updating this App as Often as Needed Until it's Ready For Only Maintenance Updates. This Version 1.0.1 is just to get my feet wet and Meant for Testers ONLY as it's been said before. Thank You!
Disclaimer: Flash At Your Own Risk! I nor Anyone is responsible for your device(s) but you, the User/Flasher.
I hope you EnJoy! & I Thank You All!