My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your phone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
This pregnancy calculator is not regular - it is like a handy pregnancy book.
Use it as a tool during your pregnancy period.
It meant to give you a lot of information about your pregnancy like:
due day, weeks that passed, remaining weeks and days, pregnancy days, days until the birth, start date for the second trimester , start date for trimester three.
Common pregnancy tests you should take as relevant to your week.
Pictures, what to expect due to your week. estimation for your baby weight, estimation for your baby size,
you can see the date for each pregnancy week (future & past), your baby astrology sign.
It also good for new the father that want to be a full partner to the pregnancy process.
From the 38th week -
name test calculator (numerology) will appear at the results screen below.
This is another tool that can help you to choose your baby name.
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
This app shows to you after entering some basic data your current week of pregnancy, how many days you're already pregnant, the current approximate size and weight of your baby and a few other important bits of information such as the date of the first prenatal visit, when your maternity leave will start (based on the German regulation), or the date on which it you can possibly feel the first child quickenings etc..
In addition, the app can be installed as a widget. So you can see on your screen at first glance the week in which you are in, how many days you're already pregnant, and how many days it will probably take give birth to your baby.
To activate the widget, touch your screen for a few seconds and then select the entry "widgets" and then the app "Pregnancy watcher".
Units of weight and length can be changed now.
Contents, colors and transparency of the widget are adjustable.
If there is anything you are not satiesfied with yet, give me a chance to correct it ;-)
In this case send me an email with the detected bug or the desired function!
This app is brought to you at no charge and is supported by ads. Hopefully in a non-intrusive way. If you like it click those adds and AdMob will show me the love in the form of cash. Enjoy.
This application should be compatible with all versions of Android from 3.0 through 4.2 It has been tested on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android 4.0.4)
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.1.1)
ASUS Transformer TF300T (10" Android 4.2.1)
Cube U18GT-W (7" Android 4.0.3)
I’m expecting pregnancy app provides you with weekly updates of what’s happening to your body and your baby. View weekly pregnancy videos and baby development videos. Track your symptoms and view top symptoms for each week. With our vibrant pregnancy communities, you can get the answers you need when you need them.
Simply enter or calculate your due date to get started on your pregnancy journey.
✔ Get weekly updates and tips on your baby’s growth and changes to your prenatal body.
✔ Weekly pregnancy guide videos
✔ Track your pregnancy symptoms and compare with other pregnant moms.
✔ Monitor weight throughout your pregnancy stages
✔ Ask questions about your baby and pregnancy and get answers in our communities.
✔ Connect with moms who share your due date to get instant advice and support
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Due date calculator
✔Progress bar showing time remaining until your baby arrives
✔ Weeks and days remaining until delivery
✔Cuteness overdose with daily baby pictures.
✔Easy to use Due Date calculator
✔ Have questions? I’m Expecting pregnancy app has vibrant communities of mothers who are expecting and share your due date! Let I’m expecting be your pregnancy and baby center for all your questions.
✔ Learn about baby products, socialize with other pregnant women and get baby name suggestions.
✔ Hundreds of questions answered about pregnancy, maternity, childbirth, prenatal vitamins, baby names, baby kicks and contractions! All in one pregnancy app!
✔ Many groups for all stages of pregnancy and mom journeys whether your pregnancy with one, twins or triplets this is your baby center!
DAILY AND WEEKLY UPDATES:
✔ Get weekly pregnancy tips
✔ To do list to help you prepare for pregnancy and childbirth
✔ Weekly Prenatal Videos
✔ Weekly baby development videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Track your pregnancy weight
✔ Learn your healthy pregnancy weight range
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and more
✔ Track all your symptoms and events in one calendar
✔ Compare and see if other pregnant women are experiencing the same maternity symptoms as you.
✔ Daily tracking calendar of symptoms, mood, medicine, weight, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks counter and contractions.
I’m Expecting pregnancy app provides the best tools and support for a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Like your doctor does at each control with a Pregnancy Wheel (also called gestational Disc, Obstetric Wheel, or Pregnancy Calculator), today through Gestograma of Facemamá.com, you will be able to access from your device to everything you need to know about the development of your pregnancy.
With this useful application you can get, within seconds and by only rotating the wheel until your last menstrual period (LMP), details of:
- BPD (Bi Parietal Diameter) or diameter of your baby’s head
- LF (femur length), it is the longest bone in the body of your baby.
- Size or Height
- AFP (Abdominal Fetal Perimeter) or circumference of your baby's abdomen
About you, mom:
- Number of weeks of pregnancy
- Possible Birth Date of your baby
- Estimated weight gain, very useful to determine whether you are exceeded in weight
- Uterine Height, or how much your uterus has grown in pregnancy
- The max number of contractions per hour in the actual pregancy week
And as each stage of pregnancy is different, this application will allow you access to details of each week from facemama.com, guiding you with the changes in your body, the necessary care, special situations and all that can generate confusion to you.
The contents of “weeks of pregnancy“ also shows you images and videos of 3D ultrasound. (This feature requires internet connection).
If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will appreciate it.
Good ratings and reviews will encourage us to keep improving this tool for you.
Install the Pregnancy Week by Week App which is one of the best pregnancy apps and just enter your due date to the pregnancy app.
The Pregnancy App will calculate how many weeks pregnant you are and will show you the information you need to know for your stage of pregnancy.
Not only pregnant women, also Grandmother, grandfather and other family members can also use our pregnancy apps.
★ See pregnancy progress and baby's development.
★ Follow the pregnancy calendar.
★ Useful pregnancy tracker
★ Track your baby's kick with kick counter ( Also can be used as a contraction timer)
★ See daily tips during your 9 months
★ See how big your baby is
★ See how big your belly could be with pregnant woman icon.
★ Track development of your baby with high quality fetus images.
★ Advice for both expecting mum and dad.
★ Health tips for your little baby,mum and dad
★ Shows fetal height
★ Shows fetal weight
★ Track you weight by chart with weight tracker
★ Have healthy pregnancy
** HUFFINGTON POST: TOP APPS FOR MOMS **
** ATT OPEN APPS FOR ALL HONORABLE MENTION **
** FEATURED IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINE **
** BEST PREGNANCY APP - PARENTS.COM **
***WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING***
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant." -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"10 OUT OF 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall." -- BEST APPS REVIEW
"Touted as an 'all-in-one pregnancy app' – BabyBump delivers...high marks for intuitive design, well-conceived content, and innovation. We all want to capture the magical aspects of pregnancy, and this app makes it manageable and convenient." -- GIGGLE APPS REVIEW
BabyBump is a comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Fast and customizable forums
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Countdown widget
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY AND WEEKLY INFO & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL / WEIGHT TRACKING
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
✔ Multi-colored charts of weight/waist by week
✔ Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
✔ Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ View your photos in a swipe-able slideshow format
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
This program provides important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy daily, and week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
- Calculate Due Date based on Last Menstrual Period
- Tells weeks completed, days left till delivery, current trimester, future trimester dates
- Store weight in kg or lb every alternate week (E.g. Week 0, Week 2, ..... till Week 40)
- View Graphical chart of increasing weight. You can zoom out, zoom in and move the graph.
- Store your feelings every week in Journal tab
- Read the Journal as simple text
- You can swipe horizontally to switch tabs. Swiping right on last tab will bring you to first tab.
- All values are stored so when you open the application later you don't have to enter the values again.
This is a very simple app to help expectant mothers as a handy tool to keep track of their pregnancy. Also when you feel something great you can store it immediately and read it later to enjoy the pregnancy period.
- Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
- A daily feed of pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents, created just for you
- Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
- Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
- Meet moms-to-be in the same week of pregnancy and share experiences, tips, photos and encouragement in your birth group
- Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting style, and more!
Classical music has been proven to be the music of intelligence. Recent studies have shown that listening to classical music can have lasting effects on one's brain; it can stimulate brain function in developing infants and improve comprehension of math and other computing skills in adults. It trains the brain to acknowledge all the parts that work together to make the whole.
Why is it IMPORTANT to listen to classical music during pregnancy?
Classical music may REDUCE the stress, anxiety, and depression that many pregnant women experience. That's a fact! It is also very propitious for the fetus as it offers a range of notes and tends to repeat, creating an almost lullaby style sound in the womb.
MUSIC FOR PREGNANCY EFFECTS:
- Mellows down your agitated mind and soothes your senses in a unique way!
- Reduces the stress and anxiety
- Helps with the depression that many pregnant women experience
- Stimulates brain function in developing infants
- Improves comprehension of exact sciences and many others
NOTE: The effects are more pronounced when you submerge yourself completely into the music and listen to it religiously without diverting your mind anywhere else.
Pregnancy Assistant App is a comprehensive free tool that helps the moms-to-be embark on an amazing journey to motherhood! Simply tap in your baby's due date (if you are pregnant) and allow Pregnancy Assistant to guide you through all the stages.
• Due date calculator (we can also calculate it with your 1st day of your last menstrual period)
• Pregnancy day by day countdown with the due date on screen
• Week by week information about changes to your baby and your body so you know what to expect
• Forum dedicated to future mothers so you can seek help or share experiences with other expecting mothers around the globe!
• Weight tracker throughout your pregnancy stages
• Save time with our appointments organizer with your doctor or midwife, with the ability to add questions and answers
• Checklist organizer by trimester. Including the hospital bag you need for you and your baby
• Belly album to keep alive the memories of your baby bump!
• Contractions tracker. Changes the colour when you have real labor contractions!
• Comprehensive pregnancy guide
• Works as your personal midwife!
• Loads of tips to keep you and your baby safe
• Free to use
Whether you are a first time mother or a proud mother already you will find this app very useful and informative. Pregnancy Assistant app tools are meant to help you have a safe journey from conceiving to maternity. If you are trying to get pregnant we also have loads of tips to boost your chances of conceiving!
• "With my daughter pregnant for the first time Im finding this app really useful not only for all the information it provides but also because it helps you to keep a good tracking of all the changes taking place, doctor appointments, week changes to my baby, you can even keep nice pictures of your bump"
• "Im loving this pregnancy tracker app! I am on my week 6, and found this app today. I am finding a lot of useful details on it and I love the fact I can keep track of many different things... and is free!"
• "Im trying to get pregnant. The tips are great and it helps me identify the real pregnancy signs
• "This app is really useful in health care for both mother and baby. It provides a lot of useful information, keep good track of all the changes taking place, doctor appointments, tips, etc. Better than other tracker apps!"
• "I suffer a lot from morning sickness, this app gives me the peace of mind"
• "I tried many free prego apps and this is the best I have found"
• "Useful guide for both first time and experienced mothers!"
• "I time my contractions with this app. Calculator is accurate. Im sure it will help me go into labor!"
• "Great app for first time parents! We love the week by week information on all stages"
Forum Topics (available in both English and Spanish)
- Trying to Conceive
- Pregnancy Chat
- Labor & Birth
- Baby Names
Getting pregnant is the start of an incredible journey. The creators of the popular "Diet Assistant - Weight Loss" app offer you this amazing personal midwife and we hope you find everything you need with our free app. In the coming weeks we will be rolling out loads of new features that we hope you will love. Please send us an email if you have questions about our app!
The Best App of 2013 in App Store finally come to Google Play!
It's an amazing app to help over 3,000,000 people drink water regularly over the world.
Plant Nanny combines health with fun to remind you to drink water regularly.
The cute plant keeps you company every day by living in your phone.
In order to keep it alive and help it grow,
you must give it water at certain periods of time.
- Various cute and lovely plants
- Different kinds of flowerpots
- All kinds of common cups for drinking
- Changing scene from day to night
- Drinking history
- Sharing your joys and plant with friends on Facebook
Let's grow your health and plants together!
Have any problems or any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at email@example.com
Follow us on http://twitter.com/4desireservice
Find us on http://facebook.com/fourdesire.inc
Visit us at http://fourdesire.com/
**Thanks you all for making us in "Top Pregnancy Apps of 2014" by Healthline.com**
******** New Version 2.6 Updated on 21 July 2014 **********
Changes updaded in the new version:
** Changed new weekly content with detailed descriptions
** Added Daily tips that will help users
** Content added from 1st week and upto 44 weeks
** Upgraded user friendy navigations
1.Post images in Forum
Minor Bug fixes & One day ahead issue corrected.
NEWLY ADDED in Version 2.2
Week Info and Facts section modified.
NEWLY ADDED in Version 2.1
1. Weight Tracker for twin pregnancy included
2. New Categories included in forum. Just click your options key in your forum screen.
Thanks for your phenomenal support and feedback for Happy Pregnancy Ticker which has made us to upgrade the app with more features, bringing it more closer to you. We sincerely hope that we have covered all your suggestions received through email & comments. For a quick look of the new features, kindly have a look at the screenshots. Expecting your kind support for Happy Pregnancy Ticker.
Happy Pregnancy is a pregnancy tracker app designed for women expecting child birth. I have started this app as a hobby, especially for my wife who is pregnant, expecting our second child. Gradually, along with my friends, several features have been added to make it more suitable for the pregnant women.
1. Due Date Calculator
2. Statistics include Trimester Info, Fetal Age, Pregnancy Weeks, baby drawings & pregnancy stage info.
3. Pregnancy weight gain estimator.
4. Contraction Timer / Baby kicks.
5. Discussion forum.
6. Random facts.
7. App Widget for your home screen.
8. Schedule you Doctor Visit, Scan, Blood diagnosis, etc and make it appear in the app widget.
9. Option to show all week pregnancy stage information.
10. Option to show all facts.
11. Back up of your baby kicks and contraction timer data by the way of sending it your email.
12. Ovulation Planner for women planning for pregnancy.
1. Weekly weight can be entered and tracked. Graph has also been provided.
2. Journal has been included to store your pregnancy memories.
3. Reminder/Notification feature has been included. Option to enable / disable notification has been provided. Schedule has been replaced with reminder.
4. Common Health Problems during pregnancy has been included.
5. As suggested by most of the users, we have tried to improve the design of the app in this version 1.5. Post us your feedbacks on the same.
6. Stored User data like Journal, Weight, reminders, contraction timers can be sent through email as a back up.
7. Clear User data.
I believe you will find all these features useful. We have improved the designs and layout of the app. Hope you all like this new design. Depending upon your feedbacks and suggestion, Happy Pregnancy app will be continuously upgraded to make it complete pregnancy app.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads) &
2. Access Network State (New Google Ad Requires this)
2. Network Communication (For Ads & Forums)
Happy Pregnancy is my First Android App. I think it’s worth trying this app for free! If you like this app, support us by rating and commenting the app!
1.Major change in User Design, added several new features like, journal, weight charts,health problems and more.
3.Height input has been increased from 154 cms to 210 cms.
4.Portrait / Landscape issue while rotating in Contraction timer page
5.Few spelling mistakes has been corrected. Some sentences in the week info has been modified.
Multiple options of tickers, markers and texts. Make any combination of widget and enjoy :)
* Create the widget from multiple tickers, markers and texts.
* Add unlimited number of widgets to your screen with different customizations.
* Set a notification and select from: ‘Never’, ‘Once a day’ or ‘Once a week’.
* Select any date format.
* Collect keys to get more tickers and markers.
* Unlock all, remove ads, get all tickers and markers at once.
* Supports tablets with bigger widgets.
Languages: English, Korean 한국어, Hebrew עברית, Arabic العربية
How to use this app:
1. When the app is installed you will see the Settings screen. This is OK.
2. Now, close the app and go to your home screen.
3. Add a new widget and select 'Tickers' app.
4. That's it, customize your new widget:)
1. Motorola Droid RAZR - If you can't find the widget after the installation, you will have to restart your phone once.
If you have any problems, improvements or suggestions please contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You won't enjoy this app
- You will ask yourself and myself what it is used for
- You will probably rank it with one star
Don't try it :) But, if you have friends who use to develop some strange things and sit in front of their computers a lot of time, then you can send this app as link to them.
// If you are indeed a developer:
This is a sample app, which is based on open source: [android-simple-facebook] - https://github.com/sromku/android-simple-facebook.
This app has all examples of Simple Facebook SDK library. You can see that the UI of this app didn't involve graphic designer and this is intentionally. The idea, is to bring only actions that SDK can do and not to show you, how good I'm in building nice looking UI and fragments management.
What can you do right now:
1. Login (from main activity or from fragment)
2. Logout (from main activity or from fragment)
4. Get profile
5. Get friends
6. Get albums
7. Publish feed
8. Publish photo
9. Work with Fragment
// Permission on login:
Here, i ask for next permissions:
- email : by pressing on 'get profile' you will see your email
- user_photos : for 'get albums' action
- publish_stream : for 'publish photo' action
- publish_actions : for 'publish feed' action
Any suggestions, improvement and code contributions will be highly appreciated.
For any question or any other problem, open an issue and ask here: https://github.com/sromku/android-simple-facebook/issues
Currently, this is a beta version and more options will be available soon.
Join the group to get latest updates and share your feedback:
Find all matched cards and enjoy very cute animals and monsters :)
* 6 different levels from easy one up to really hard one
* 2 different themes: Animals and Monsters
* Looks great on tablets
* No jumping ads
For bug reports or improvements, please email: email@example.com