Tap on "See More" at the bottom of the page or search for "Ronald Dwk" for more icon packs, there are over 300 icon packs both free & paid to choose from in different colors, shapes and designs.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.😊😊😊
IMPORTANT: When requesting icons please include your Order No: eg.GPA.1111-2222-3333-44444.
• Install and open the app.
• Tap on 'Apply' and select your launcher, Done.
• Navigate to app drawer to preview icons, wallpaper, icon request, faqs and app settings.
• NO ADS
• Icon Request
• Icon Masking
• Tutorial in app
• 540 Folder Icons
• 157 App Drawers
• 10 300+ HD Icons
• Analog Clock (Widget)
• 448 Dynamic Calendars
• Wallpaper save location
• App Light and Dark theme
• FAQs with search function
• Option To Bookmark Icons
• Option To Search Wallpapers
• 100 HD cloud based wallpapers
• Icon previews with search function
• Localization: Supports 19 languages
• Quick apply for your default launcher
• Firebase Cloud Messaging (Update Notifications)
• EXTRAS-1700+ System, WhatsApp etc... Icons to choose from
• Supports 42 launchers, there might be more supported launchers which I haven't tested yet.
👍Compatible with the following Launchers:👍
ABC, Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, Blackberry, CM Theme Engine, Evie, Flick, GO, GO-EX, Holo, Holo HD, Hyperion, Lawnchair, Lg Home, Lucid, M, Microsoft, Mini, Next, Niagara, Nougat, Nova, Pixel, Poco, Posidon, Smart , Solo, Square, V, ZenUI, Zero
Fully Compatible but not Included in Apply Section: Apply via your Launcher
Arrow, ASAP, Cobo, Line, Mesh, Open, Peek, Z, Launch by Quixey Launcher, Windows Launcher X Prime, Apolo Launcher, Computer Launcher Win 10 Gold, Novel Launcher
N.B: I have tested on the above launchers, there might be more supported launchers which hasn't been tested yet.
STOCK PHONE LAUNCHERS 🤷♂️DO NOT SUPPORT custom Icon Packs🤷♂️ , you can try 👌Awesome Icons👌 or 👌Unicon-Icon Themer👌 to change icons manually on your stock launcher.
N.B: Some Launchers require to change some icons Individually
How To Change Icons Individually
1.Tap and Hold down on the icon then release it, then a small pop-up will appear.
2.It will allow you to change the icon and the name.
3.Select the icon, this will show your icon packs, select Half Light and choose your icon, Built-in Search Feature within the App.