R-ONE is a 4.0 technology application that allows users in Ho Chi Minh City to register to receive support from donors in necessities (including rice, soy sauce, fish sauce, green vegetables and eggs made by Saigon). Gon Co-op provided) to serve daily life.
- The poor and people who have difficulty in need of necessities call for support.
- Strong sponsors are supporting difficult situations everywhere, but there is not enough information and comprehensive connection.
- The demand for giving and receiving continues to increase strongly is a real issue of society, receiving great attention from the community.
- Create an information network connection platform for the convenience of both the giver and the receiver, enhancing the trust and effectiveness of charity work.
- The best support for all difficult situations
- Simple, easy to use.
- Users only need to update information: Full name, phone number, identity card number, address and family situation.
- The system will synthesize information and verify information.
- When the sponsor confirms the sponsorship, the user will be notified of the nearest Co-opMart supermarket location to receive support.