How it works: Choose a file, all songs from a folder or a whole album from your personal collection, limit the time frame you want to listen to, set the percentage of speed change you want to apply and just press play!
List of features:
- Supported audio formats: mp3, wav.
- Load songs, folders or whole albums (press and hold for options)
- Search songs by music library or folders
- Speed up or slow down audio up to 200% (0.25x - 4x in speed)
- Start and End markers: limit the timeframe you want to listen to by drag&drop or precise setting.
- Song Position marker: set the position you want to start listening to at any time!
- A-B Loop and repeat mode
- Plays in background
- Auto saves configuration for each song
- Auto saves song's position for the next time a song is loaded
About permissions (ASC requests 4):
- INTERNET and ACCESS NETWORK STATE are required for ad-support only;
- ACCESS COARSE LOCATION helps displaying advertisement which is relevant in your location;
- READ PHONE STATE allows Audio Speed Changer to stop automaticaly when there's an incoming call.
No personal information is saved, including contacts or phonecalls. Contact me if those permissions bother you.
Developped by Gabriel Simões
Icon by Lucas Reis
* Please report bugs and/or request features by acessing the option "Contact Developer" from the main menu, and not by posting comments on the market. Thank you!
(time stretching - time stretcher)
The app is useful for music dictation, language study , and listening to long recorded audio etc.
You can use this app as audiobook player and as radio player.
- Audio speed change. ( x0.25 - x4.0 )
* This apps can change audio speed without pitch shifting.
- Advanced audio control designed for long audio track.
Multiple seek bars provides more control of seeking long audio.
- Marking feature in audio track.
You can put marks on anywhere in audio track. You can play the audio from the position where you marked repeatedly. And the mark can be named.
This music player is a good application for listening to a part of the music repeatedly . ( Ex. Music dictation. )
Also the app is good for listening the audio faster ( Ex. audiobook, radio ) or slower( Ex. language study ).
Pay version of Practice Makes Perfect. Remove advertisements, adds speed up/slow down/pitch change, and takes up slightly less space. If you have Practice Makes Perfect 1.3.8 installed, your sections will automatically be imported.
Comparable to Amazing Slow Downer plus Musical Trainer for iPhone (not affiliated)
- Supported audio formats: mp3
- Support video formate:3GP,MP4
- Support All Image formate
- Support Doc,PPT,PDF,TXT
- Load songs, folders or whole albums
- Speed up or slow down audio up to 200% (0.5x - 2x in speed)
- Plays in background
- Share Via bluetooth,gmail,hike etc
The content of this application is copyright of its own rightful owner. We do not own any of the icons and images used in this application.
Uygulamamızı tamamen ücretsiz olarak telefonunuza indirebilirsiniz
İsterseniz melodileri dinleyebilir , isterseniz zil sesi olarak telefonunuzda kullanabilirsiniz.
Bu uygulama tamamen ücretsiz olup en yeni türkçe slow müzikler zil sesleri olarak sizlerin beğenisine sunulmuştur.
Uygulamamız ücretsiz ve bütün antivirüs taramaları yapılmıştır ayrıca müzik listelerimiz sürekli olarak en yeni şarkılar ile güncellenecekir
---------Ücretsiz oyunlarımızı denermisiniz---------
Keyword : Türkçe slow müzik , Türkçe slow şarkılar , Türkçe slow ringtones , Türkçe slow zil sesi
Drumgenius is the first ENCYCLOPEDIA of LOOPS that represent all the most important grooves and styles of the history of JAZZ DRUMMING. 210 amazing audio loops that form a comprehensive collection of Jazz rhythms to practice with, accompanied by useful descriptions and discography references.
Furthermore Drumgenius 1.4 includes 90 great loops inspired by the MASTERS of FUNKY, AFRO-CUBAN, BRAZILIAN and CARIBBEAN DRUMMING: a great add-on to practice and expand your rhythm knowledge!
In addition to being a unique reference source for teachers and pros of any instrument, this app is a brilliant tool to master the art of rhythm and strengthen the ability to groove with the drums. Stay tuned, other updates with many new rhythms and styles will be available in the next future!
▶ “Drumgenius is a world-class teaching aid that addresses a fundamental challenge to successful jazz performance practice for any musician: is a virtuoso educational work by a true musical virtuoso!”
Harold Danko - Jazz pianist and Composer. Professor of Jazz Studies & Contemporary Media at Eastman School of Music - Rochester NY - USA.
▶ "Love this app: these loops sound fantastic! They are real drum loops – not midi or sequences – and they loop flawlessly. In addition to being a fantastic groove reference for drummers (or musicians of any kind), I think this app is fantastic for groove development as a bassist."
Damian Erskine - Electric bass player, studio musician, author of bass method book series, adjunct professor at both Portland State University and Marylhurst University – USA.
Download the app for FREE and use the PREVIEW FUNCTION for listening to the loops before deciding to download them. You have at disposal three free loops to download from the list of 300 loops total, so you can test the player functions and enjoy the practice with Drumgenius. Then, If you like it, on "Store" section, you can buy loops, having available three options: 10 credits, 50 credits and Infinite Credits. Each credit lets you download one loop at your choice from the complete list. When you choose a loop that comes with the alternate version with Clave (C), both versions will be automatically downloaded and will result as one credit only.
You can use 10 and 50 credits option only once. Infinite credits option lets you download all the loops included in Drumgenius 1.4 and will give you also unlimited access to all the loops that will be included in future updates.
▶ “Absolutely the most revolutionary and beneficial development in technology for the practicing musician since the slower downer program.”
Agostino Di Giorgio - Jazz guitarist and educator. Professor, jazz guitar department at Klagenfurt University – AU.
✓300 loops with descriptions and discography references
✓Easy search function by word or style
✓Speed Stretching Function (+/- 10%)
✓Loops indicated with (C) include special Clave button on/off (very useful for odd times!)
✓Delete (to free up memory) and redownload purchased loops at your will
Drumgenius 1.4 full pack is 709,8 MB in size and works with Android 2.3.3 onwards
For any further information, leaving comments or suggestions please visit Drumgenius on Facebook at www.facebook.com/drumgeniusjazzloops or visit web site www.projazzlab.com
If you are a guitarist learning fast or complicated solos and riffs by ear, then RiffBender is for you! After importing a song from your personal collection, you can slow it down to learn and practice WITHOUT changing the pitch! With this app you can:
- manage a collection of songs to learn and practice
- use the waveform display to navigate through the track
- slow down and/or re-pitch the music while you listen and practice.
Now, all you need is your guitar and your android device to practice and master your favorite riffs!
Please let me know what you think of RiffBender, if you have any trouble, or if there's a feature you would like to see in the future.
Notice that having time indicator and progress bar can slow down the device and cause battery drain and there is no way to fix that.
Please support my developments by donating to email@example.com.
Simple music widget for all the music lovers who have Xperia phones just for that reason, but cannot use the stock widget on non-stock launchers.
Recommended by "Sound and Vision" magazine.
Features 1/1, 1/3 & 1/6 octave RTA modes, Leq (wideband, Octave, variable duration), RT60 (wideband, Octave), Spectrogram, Peak frequency, Fast, Medium & Slow filters, Flat & A/C Weighting, Averaging, SPL Chart Recorder, Noise Criteria, White/Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle, Sweep, Ramp and Impulse signals & loudspeaker polarity checker. RTA Store & Load, Hann windows, "Keep Screen On", pinch to zoom, scroll to center.
Exclusive ISO 1/3 Octave Calibration - correct for your phone's microphone response. Octave calibration discs are moved up or down to obtain a flat response, and match the overall SPL to that of an external meter. Save/Restore of Cal files (Dayton Audio iMM-6 also supported).
Use: home theater, audio engineer, car audio, etc
AudioTool FFTs sets of samples recorded at the microphone. Aliasing reduced by Hann windowing. SPL calculated in realtime. Spectra may be saved as files on the SD card, then loaded and displayed with the live spectrum. The "Store" button stores the current live spectrum - "Load" shows a list of stored spectra to select.
To hide the buttons, tap the screen. To restore them, tap again. To zoom the scale, pinch the screen. To move the scale, drag it up or down (left or right).
The deciBel meter uses IIR filters and exponential averaging to calculate Flat, A and C weighted response at speeds of Fast, Medium and Slow speeds.
A pair of cursors can be shown on the RTA and Chart Recorder displays: each can be moved to any position, and will display the SPL & time/frequency values there. Initially, both cursors are positioned mid-screen - simply drag them to a new position with the fingertip. The cursors can be turned on and off in the Menu.
The loudspeaker polarity checker can be used to check whether a loudspeaker is wired in phase: connect the AudioTool output to the speaker under test, select "Polarity" from the signal generator screen, then return to the RTA screen. If the speaker is out of phase (polarity reversed) AudioTool will show "Pol ---", otherwise "Pol +++" if the speaker is in phase.
The Noise Criteria (available from the Menu) function shows a set of NC contours overlaid on the 1/1 Octave RTA display and the calculated real time current NC value is also shown.
The Chart Recorder shows a moving trace of the SPL measurements over the last few minutes.
RT60 measurements can be made by starting the RT60 component using the "RT60" button, and then using a loud clap (or similar) to trigger the measurement. RT60 can also be used with Pink Noise from the AudioTool generator. RT60 times measure how much reverberation or echo there is in a room or auditorium.
The Signal Generator generates White and Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle and Ramp waves, Sine Wave Sweeps and Impulses. The generator uses multiple cycled buffers, refreshed randomly so ensuring truly random White/Pink noise. Pink Noise algorithm uses Kemmet's method to adjust White into Pink.
The frequency accuracy of the generated periodic signals is typically around 1%. Sine wave fidelity is good throughout most of the audio range. Other signals' leading and trailing edges show ringing and decreasing frequency response artifacts in the upper ranges, depending on the Android used.
Please consult the online manual for complete descriptions of the AudioTool features:
Please join the friendly AudioTool Discussion Group to request features, find Calibration files, or report problems. Feedback is always welcome:
Disclaimer: AudioTool's performance depends on your Android hardware, and is not guaranteed to meet any audio measurement or safety standards.
Without the need for users to move around easily on the Internet and mobile phones to play
different sounds can be saved or
1. Intuitive and easy to use
2. There is a tremendous amount of sound data
3. Updated daily
4. Smaller capacity applications
5. 100 percent free
6. Can be set to ring tone and notification
7. It also supports downloads
SpeedEQ works with Bluetooth, AUX, and headphones.
•Accurate, GPS-based speed compensation
•Customizable compensation settings
•Adjustable dynamic range
SpeedEQ works with all of your favorite music player and runs in the background.
TIPS AND TRICKS
•Use SpeedEQ with AUX, Bluetooth, or headphones (NOT compatible with USB)
•Choose a compensation level, adjust the volume to a desired level while stopped; as you start moving, SpeedEQ does the rest
•Lock your screen while using SpeedEQ and double-click your Home Button to play, pause, or change songs
•Join SpeedEQ on Facebook and Twitter for news and updates
SPEEDEQ | The Mobile App for Fast Movers
Patent Pending, All rights reserved.
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 400,000 tabs.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Half Speed. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs.
Use it to practice playing music, singing, dancing - or just for pure fun, as nothing cheers up a gray day better than your favorite music played at some +20% additional tempo ...
- Tempo: Play audio at faster or lower speed without changing the pitch
- Pitch: Change audio pitch (key) without affecting the tempo
- Remove Vocals: Attenuate singing voices from songs to play instruments only
- Works with most common music sources: Android Media Player, Spotify, Youtube, Winamp, Power Amp, you name it...
Notice that Audioshift does not work in devices running on Android 4.0 or later. Reason is that Android audio subsystem internals were reworked from Android 3.2 to 4.0, and there's nontrivial technical obstacle to make Audioshift work on Android 4.0. Unfortunately we can't promise support in future either.
Uses of Audioshift include, but of course are not limited to:
- Practice playing instrument: Adjust music tempo to play slower or faster to practice playing along. Retune the song key instead of retuning your instrument for each song
- Listening to audio books: Accelerate audio book reading if reasing is too slower than your preference, or slow the reading down if you're practicing a new language
- Transcribe music or speech dictation: Adjust tempo to ease transcribing music or dictations
- Karaoke and Singing practice: Adjust music key (pitch) to match your own singing voice. Audioshift Remove Vocals can suppress original vocal sounds for most songs. Slow down music to develop your lung capacity or fasten up to practice quick wording.
- Dance & Physical exercise: Adjust music tempo to match with your exercise level
- Just for fun: What is greater fun than listening country artists playing at punk-rock-speed, or any performance at a way different pitch range!
Compared to Full Version, Audioshift Free Version features
- Tempo control range ±20% vs. up to ±3-times range of Full Version
- Pitch control range ±2 semitones vs. ±24 semitones of Full Version
- Basic sound quality algorithms vs. high-quality options in Full Version
Notices and known issues:
- Audioshift does not work in Android 4.0 or later
- Audioshift is intended for normal digital audio. It does not work with MIDI songs.
- Audioshift may not affect music played with Default Media Player on some Android devices that bypass the Android audio layer. If Audioshift does not work with Media Player on your device, try playing audio with other media tools such as Winamp or Power Amp.
Keywords: Time shift, tempo and pitch change, time stretch, pitch shift, vocal remove, karaoke, music practice
Listen live to Amazing Radio, playing the best new and emerging music from artists around the world. Watch videos of live sessions recorded exclusively for us, and read the latest news from the amazingtunes.com blog too. Connect your Twitter and Facebook account to share the tracks you love with your friends online.
Amazing Radio is a new kind of radio, with 100% new music sourced entirely from http://amazingtunes.com. Amazing Radio is also available on DAB digital radio in the UK and online at http://amazingradio.co.uk
We think it’s the first interactive radio station in the world; it’s definitely the first one where all the music comes from new and emerging artists.
More from developer
If you're a musician who likes to learn new songs and techniques by listening to the same piece of music over and over but wish that the music could be played a little slower, then you'll enjoy "Amazing Slow Downer".
You can repeat any section of the music at full speed, slow it down or even speed it up by changing the speed between 25% (1/4 of original speed) and 200% (double speed) without changing the pitch!
Change the tuning or musical key? No problem, "Amazing Slow Downer" handles that as well.
Setup seamless loops by touching the "Set" buttons during playback.
Outstanding sound quality!
"Amazing Slow Downer" is the ideal tool for any musician, transcriber or dancer wanting to improve their skills.
Note: The use of the "read phone state and identity" permission is to be able to auto-stop the music when phone starts ringing, it's not used for anything else.