You can also edit a submitted portal ( for example: after a portal resonators update, an enemy attack etc...), and recalculate statistics.
Please, send me your feedback to help me improve the app!
Remember this is a Beta! Please send me your feedback/suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application work ONLY OFFLINE, there is no auto information downloads about portal.
This is NOT directly connected to the Ingress/Intel map.
No Ram/Battery drains!
*keywords: resistance, enlightened, niantic, nianticlabs, google, game, resonator, , AP, portal, Ingress tools, help, calculator, ingress helper, ingress portal, portal
TetherGPS allows you to share the GPS on one WiFi enabled Android device with another WiFi enabled Android Device.
TetherGPS can be launched by using the included 1x1 widgets, through intent broadcasts from other apps, or by using the launch buttons in the TetherGPS configuration app.
Example use - Connect your Nook Color and your HTC Evo to the same network, or tether the Nook Color to the HTC Evo with android-wifi-tether. Run TGPS Server on the HTC Evo and TGPS Client on the Nook color. The Nook Color will receive GPS data from the HTC Evo. Applications on the Nook Color such as Google Maps and Google Navigation will then work using the shared GPS data.
-Mock locations on the client device must be enabled. Settings>Applications>Development>Allow mock locations.
-GPS location must be enabled on both devices.
-Use the TGPS Client and TGPS Server widgets to enable the services.
If the widgets are not showing up in your widget list, check to make sure the application is installed on the device and not on the SD card.
If your device does not include a way to enable GPS navigation, download one of the freely available GPS toggle widgets from the Android Market.
TetherGPS uses the following intent listeners for activation by Tasker and other apps:
If TetherGPS does not show up in the market on your Nook or other tablet device, you can download the lite version with a fully featured client from our website, http://www.comptonsoft.com
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of UI.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
This app is not affiliated with Niantic Labs. Glyph designs property of Niantic Labs.
Remember that some Glyphs have multiple translations. As far as we know, all of the glyphs that appear in Ingress are now in this app, and we are working on adding more sequences. See the link below to help contribute.
With thanks to the Glyphtionary (http://www.glyphtionary.com/) for the initial glyph translations, Robert Vaughan for the logo artwork, those who prepared the data (especially Adam Gilmore), and my many testers.
• UI refresh
• Leaderboards and achievements for sequence mode
• Option to select sequence lengths
• More sequences!
Found a bug? Want a feature? Report it here: http://github.com/dingram/glypher/issues
Help us collect glyph sequences from the game! See https://plus.google.com/117333533213539145482/ for details.
When launched, few seconds required for acquiring your location.
After that, Intel Ingress Map will be shown according to the location.
First time you launch this app, you need to log in with your Google
account in order to access Ingress Intel map, as same as when you
accessed through a web browser at the first time. The account
information your entered is just fed through the standard android web
API to the server. No information is stored locally in this application.
To be implemented in future:
- bookmark places
- default magnify setting
(wondering how to enable menu w/o reducing app screen size ...)
Note: Ingress and Niantic Labs are owned by Google. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google or Niantic.
2015/2/1, ver 1.0, 1st release
2015/2/17, ver 1.1
2015/3/18, ver 1.11
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
HOW TO USE
1. Start the main screen, press the "start", you will see a blue icon on the screen.
2. Switch the screen to Glyph Hack.
3. During the reading of the glyph, when you tap the previous blue icon, drawing area will be displayed in the overlay.
4. Once the glyph is displayed on the screen, please traced quickly the glyph.
5. When you release your finger, the screen will appear the next glyph can be input.
6. When you can enter the glyph 5 times, or you tap on the icon, you will display mode.
7. When the display mode, since it is displayed glyph drew earlier, and then enter the glyph it to reference.
Under the layer can not be operated in input mode.
If you drag the icon up and down, you can adjust the position of the drawing area.
Have a nice day.
• Create and manage teams
• Add other agents to your teams (invite by NFC or a web link)
• Organize raids
• Share your stats and see where you stand in comparison to your teammates
- Leaders: scores in each stats category (AP, hacks, deployed etc)
- Top: total score taking in account all standings in leaders categories
- Roles (experimental): new "badges" that are given to teammates with specific style of play.
- Side by side comparison between teammates
There is NO automatic loading of your stats. That must be done manually by using Share function in your scanner (in Agent section).
Your info will be shared only within your teams.
This app does not interfere with official Ingress app in any way and it complies with Ingress Terms of Service completely.
This app is NOT officially affiliated with Ingress, Niantic Labs or Google.
1.) Full-screen using every single pixel optimizing the use of the Intel map on your display.
(great for screenshots of your linking and fielding work)
2.) Gives the user quick access to the Intel map via the notification bar.
(convenient no matter what your doing on your device)
-Remembers your last viewed location
-Open Links from the Intel Map shared by other agents
-Provide you with the option to navigate directly to the link location.
If your going to leave a bad review on speed
please at least be running version 1.8 and on LTE or wifi
*designed for Android 3.0 on up
to sign up to test beta versions join our beta community
This app uses Google Analytics to gather anonymous usage statistics. This includes general information such as the number of times the app is launched, and session duration. No personal information is ever collected and or stored.
This app contains ads
This is an unofficial and non affiliated with Niantic Labs support application for Ingress which allows you to calculate portal levels by resonators, energy and linking range as well as providing information about XMP, AP, shields, player level and much more
English corrections: Cayse Pollard
Resonators art: Thomas Tølbøl Sørensen
*keywords: niantic, nianticlabs, google, game, resistance, enlightened, resonator, XMP, AP, portal, Ingress tools, help, calculator, augmented reality, exotic matter, map, find, how to, location, timer, acting alliances bestow cryptic deploy embrace energy enlightened global http ingress intrigue investigation mysterious nianticproject secret stake struggle tech transform unearthed world burster timer counter hack alarm notification wiki wikipedia
It also features:
- keep GPS fix with a configurable timeout
- disable sync while playing (saves energy)
- "Settings" launcher icon for Android devices running on version 4.0.4 or lower.
- configurable "Autostart on Boot"
- possibility to disable display dim. Caution: Running on full display brightness WILL drain your battery!
- it's free
- easy to use
- no advertising
- no battery drain when screen is off or Ingress is not running
A simple way for you to find new portals:
1) go to http://www.ingress.com/intel/
2) locate a portal you want to go
3) click on the link icon on the top right of the screen and get a link to the portal.
the link will be similar to: http://www.ingress.com/intel?ll=-23.548943,-46.638818
(this example does not work because google filters google play links.. :(
4) send this link to you android device (per email?) and click on it
5) this app will redirect it to Google Maps ( or any other GPS app )
6) drive to the portal and create a megafield
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Niantic and I can only hope they have mercy for those who use this app.
This app is OpenSource: https://github.com/marcosdiez/IngressIntelToGps
The app is shown and controlled via notifications (see screenshots) to ensure, that ingress must not be closed while interacting with the cooldown timer.
- 3 different timertypes
a.) Portal hack
b.) Xm respawn
- Every timertpe can be started 5 times
- Title and duration of the 3 timertypes can be choosen manually
- Start timer ftom notifications
- Choose your own notification sound
- Cooldownprogress represented by progressbar
- Simple Holo UI
This app is not from Niantic or Google
> Unofficial App <
Edit mode is switched each time you tap an item on the situation clear.
In the song, press and hold Tips (notes) can also be added.
From the Menu key also allows for bulk editing of the lamp results.
View mode displays a list of the registered you can tap the item's Tips.
The menu opens and hold it, or you can copy the song you want.
From the menu key, you can see a list of lamp condition.