It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
PerfMon offers you four categories of metrics:
- Foreground App
- Disk I/O
- Network I/O
PerfMon will also show you a new and unique-to-PerfMon performance metric: "CPU Capacity Usage". The CPU usage percentage traditionally used to measure and compare how much of the computational resources an app (or the entire device) is currently using does not make sense in a mobile multi-core setting. The capacity metric will take the CPU usage and scale it to what it would be if all cores were running at full capacity.
For example: if you have a 1.6ghz quad-core running a light app, it could be using 10% CPU with only one of the four cores active, and that core running at 200mhz. If you translate that to all four cores running at 1.6ghz, that app is using only 0.3% of total CPU capacity.
It's the only CPU Usage metric that makes any sense!
--- Foreground App ---
This window shows metric of the currently foreground (running and visible) application:
- Application title
- Application package name
- Memory usage total (in megabytes)
- Dalvik, Native, and Other memory usage (in megabytes)
- Overall CPU Usage (normal percentage and capacity)
- User and System CPU Usage (normal percentage)
--- CPU ---
This window displays overall CPU metrics:
- Capacity usage and current divider
- Overall CPU usage percentage
- Per-core CPU usage percentage and megahertz
--- Disk I/O ---
This window displays the disk I/O metrics of your MMC-based storage devices. Usually, mmcblk0 is your internal flash, and mmcblk1 is your removable SD-card. Please note that currently MTD-based storage is not supported by this display. Also note that the metrics displayed are raw I/O, so if the OS has I/O requests buffered/cached, you will not see anything happen here.
- Per-device read and write kilobytes/second
--- Network I/O ---
This window displays the network I/O metrics of your network interfaces.
- Per-interface transmit (Tx) and receive (Rx) kilobytes/second
System tuning only, 3C Toolbox Pro available at http://www.3c71.com/at
Before you buy this app, please try free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccc71.pmw
and check 3C Toolbox: http://www.3c71.com/at
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
WARNING: PRO VERSION REQUIRES WIFI, BT, PHONE and GPS permissions to record phone states. App checked with Privacy Inspector!
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data
◊ System app uninstaller
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, f-sync control
◊ Safe: auto-restore CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, CPU, memory
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, optionally with graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Terminal Emulator
◊ Command history
◊ Share commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
1. RAM usage
2. Internal storage usage
3. WIFI enable /disable status
4. CPU usage
5. USB enable /disable status
6. GSM/CDMA Signal strength
7. The remain power of the battery
8. Temperature of the battery
9. Telephone Ring Tone Volume (Landscape mode)
Version History :
ver 1.0.10 (13) :
- Add : Toggle Clock Format (12-hour / 24-hour)
- Add : Settings Button (Instead of Android overflow button)
- Fix : Fixes an issue that caused the app crash due to misused JNI.
- Fix : Fixes an issue that may show incorrect numbers of clock time.
- Fix : minor fixes
ver 1.0.9 (11, 12) :
- Add : Toggle Flash Effect
- Add : Keep App running when the screen is locked
- Fix : minor fixes
ver 1.0.8 (10) :
- Add : Colors customization
- Add : Support landscape orientation in wallpaper mode
ver 1.0.7 (9) :
- Bug-Fix : Prevent crash when the app has no permission to access system status
- Bug-Fix : Wrong display position when app started
- Bug-Fix : Compatibility issue in Live wallpaper mode (Adreno 205 GPU, PowerVR SGX GPU)
- Bug-Fix : Wrong information of CPU status / Ringer Volume
- Change the Google play license verification method, prevent the monitor stall at some situation
- Upgrade Android NDK version from r8c to r8e
- More optimized texture size (Reduce the memory usage)
ver 1.0.6 (8) :
- Remove the NERV symbol
- Remove the Notification Icon (Live Wallpaper mode)
- Bug-Fix : some device crashes on push the back button
- Enhanced : dynamically change the time trigger power save mode (based on battery life)
- Enhanced : CPU status indicator
- Add : Display telephone ring tone volume (Landscape)
ver 1.0.5 (7) :
- Bug Fix : live wallpaper compatibility issue
ver 1.0.4 (6) :
- change the displaying policy of high-width ratio
- change the functionality of back button
- change the texture compression method (reduce memory usage)
- Bug Fix : Internal Storage usage value displaying problem
- Add functionality of indicator of internal / external power supply
- Add Live wallpaper displaying mode (Portrait mode only)
- Add functionality of indicator of power save (Live wallpaper mode only)
Should you experience issues or need assistance, please send a support request from app settings, help and support.
The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
Before you buy this app, please try free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccc71.bmw and check 3C Toolbox: http://www.3c71.com/at
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
1. Battery status (Temperature, Voltage, Remaining capacity)
2. Wifi/Antenna Signal strength
3. Speed meter
4. Digital clock
Version History :
ver 1.0.5 (17, 18) :
1. Dual temperature units ( Celsius and Fahrenheit )
2. Fixes an issue that caused the app crash on startup.
ver 1.0.4 (14, 15, 16) :
1. Upgrade rendering engine
2. Fix : Crashes on quit
3. Fix : Black screen on Android 5.0 Lollipop (tested on LG G3 Android 5.0)
4. New icon
5. Set the default mode of the system UI to "Low Profile"
6. Set the minimum time interval between location updates to 1 second
7. Fix the display problem on some device ( Tegra GPU )
ver 1.0.3 (12, 13) :
1. minor bugs fixes
ver 1.0.2 (11) :
1. add transition effect to Battery temperature bar
2. add transition effect to Wifi signal strength bar
3. add transition effect to CDMA/GSM signal strength bar
4. adjust transition effect between Compass Mode and Orbit Mode
5. adjust the method of validating Google Play License
ver 1.0.1 (9) :
1. optimised license checking method.
2. minor bug fixes
This premium version includes no ads.
The app displays detailed and accurate information about operating system processes, CPU utilization,
device storage, random access memory, battery statistics and information, installed apps,
WiFi network information, internet connections, mobile network information, device hardware
software and firmware information, sensors and more.
The device and operating system information provided by the app is displayed in 8 screens as detailed below:
System & Processes - Operating system boot time, CPU utilization (system mode, user mode and idle times),
detailed information regarding operating system processes divided to apps including the total number of processes,
total memory usage, CPU utilization and total number of threads. Here you can also kill background processes of a specific app.
Storage & Memory - Device storage statistics, memory statistics (RAM) and detailed operating system memory management information.
Battery - Battery charge level, health, charge status, power source, temperature, battery voltage and battery technology.
Apps - Detailed information regarding apps installed on the device including total size, data usage, version, installation date,
last update date and app permissions. Here you can also delete apps.
Network - Internet connectivity state and type, IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, WiFi network name, signal strength, link speed, MAC address,
DNS, gateway, netmask and DHCP server, and detailed information regarding network connections including the app to which the connection
belongs, the local IP address, the remote IP address and the connection state.
Telephony - detailed telephony and mobile network information including telephony type (for example GSM or CDMA), subscriber ID
(for example IMSI for GSM phones and MIN for CDMA phones), telephony software version,
device ID (for example IMEI for GSM phones and MEID or ESN for CDMA phones), service provider, network operator, network type,
(for example GSM, UMTS, LTE and CDMA) signal strength, service state (for example normal service and limited service),
network selection type (automatic or manual), data network type (for example GPRS, HSPA+ and LTE) and data state (UL and DL traffic).
Device - Detailed device information including device model, manufacturer, brand, hardware, screen resolution and density, CPU information
(model, number of cores, speed, manufacturer, instruction set and features) and detailed sensors information including type, vendor,
range, resolution, electric current and minimum delay between events.
Software & Firmware - Android operating system version, Linux kernel version, GCC version, baseband version, bootloader, build ID
and a list of device drivers installed on the operating system.
In addition, you can use the app's battery and network widgets to stay up to date with the device's battery and network statistics.
Enjoy this app that comes with a Material Design and Widgets included!
With this great system monitor app you can monitor and manage:
-Your position using GPS
-Internal/External Storage and SD Card
-Android OS Info
Control your system and enjoy this full free app!
! Also SysMon can SHOW current CPU usage in system STATUS BAR on the top of screen !
*** With new great feature Storage Analysis ***
* nice CPU usage , CPU core frequency, memory, network traffic graphs
* cpu usage shown in the phone's / tablet's top statusbar
* process monitor
* detailed Storage Analysis - shown details about storage (sdcard, int.storage), largest files + folders, filetypes - user can delete files/folder directly from Storage Analysis! * storage list (system mountpoints)
* you can use Kill All / Selected Kill to kill multiple processes
* 3 widgets
Permissions described below.
! Unlike some other app, u can see graphs for longer period (period length can be chosen), other app show graphs only since that app is started and is visible to user. MKSysMon is different... MK System monitor can do much more ! It gathers data on background, so anytime u return to SysMon, u will see ALL data for whole selected period. Support multi-core devices.CPU1 is shown with red color, CPU2 is shown with yellow. NOTE: graph for CPU2 might not be fluent, in fact only dots and short lines in time may be shown because CPU2 is running for shorties necessary time, sometimes it runs even for a simple second!
NOTE: SysMon gathers CPU / memory and network traffic data on the background using background service and thus this service consumes a bit of CPU power + battery. Remember you can end SysMon ANYTIME by clicking on Exit to save CPU/battery and restart it anytime from your Home launcher or list of installed application.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - allows MKSysMon to be started after device reboot
GET_TASK - allows to read all running processes
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES - allows killing of processes
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - logging of gathered data android.permission.INTERNET + android.permission.
Ads support - buy MKSysMon Ads remove app to stop showing Ads
Remote System Monitor allows to get advanced system and hardware information from your windows computer over the network.
Remote System Monitor is composed of an Android application to display system information and a server software for Windows PC. Get Windows server software at http://www.trigonesoft.com/index.php/download
You can use it to check your home cinema (HTPC), media centre, servers , gaming computers or desktop state.
It is particularly useful to check your system state while playing games, allowing you to know if the computer is overheating, how your system deal with temperature and fan speed and how your games are using your computer resources (CPU, GPU, memory, etc..).
System and Hardware Information Provided are:
- temperatures (cpu/cores, gpu, motherboard, hard drive)
- cpu and gpu load
- cpu and gpu frequencies
- ram, swap and video memory usage
- voltages (system, gpu)
- advanced SSD information (total read/write, life time, etc..)
- physical disks read/write speed
- fan speed (cpu, gpu, motherboard, etc...)
- network cards download/upload speed
- logical disks usage
- various controls and levels (fan, ...)
- liquid cooling flow
For more information and help: http://www.trigonesoft.com/
MyDroid System Info provides:
★ Device and OS overview: information about the device and its capabilities (CPU, display, storage, OpenGL, cameras)
★ System resources monitor (CPU utilization, RAM utilization, battery, storage, network, WiFi)
★ Real-time sensors monitoring (all sensors supported by the device and the Android OS)
★ Log viewer (logcat) - to help diagnose problems
MyDroid System Info can be used to verify device information, identify and analyze performance and other issues, monitor sensors. It was tested on a wide range of devices, and we constantly try to improve the tool to provide more detailed and precise information.
This is truly a great tool developed for Android developers and enthusiasts alike.
Your feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The permissions are required to access system information, and for AdMob to serve ads.
Simplified Chinese - thanks to eroneko
With this great system monitor app you can boost:
-Manage Running Apps
-Your position using GPS
and more ...
Control your system and enjoy this full free app!
Need contact or feedback, please email me!
# Quick Memory/Cache Cleaning
# Bluetooth, WiFi and Network info
# Battery Health info
# Realtime CPU info
# 1 Click App uninstall
# Storage info
# Material Design
System Info provides a lot of basic system information for your Android platform, including information for CPU memory, SD Card, running processes, network states, battery, installed applications and so on.
- CPU usage and frequencies for each cores
- GPU usage and frequency*
- RAM usage and ability to clear RAM
- Network activity
- Disk I/O activity (internal and external)
- Test disks' read/write speeds (internal or external)
- Storage usage (internal and external)
- View list of active apps and processes and their CPU usage, RAM usage, network activity, pid and uid.
- Relatively light on system resources
If you see "..." for one or more CPU frequencies under the CPU monitor graph, restarting the phone should solve the issue.
*Only Adreno GPUs are supported at the moment. Sometimes the GPU stat information may not be available/accessible in the kernel even if the device has Adreno GPU. In such case, "..." will be displayed instead of a frequency. If you don't see the GPU monitor, then your device's GPU is not supported.
If you found a bug, please send me an email at email@example.com. Any feedback is much appreciated.
App permissions explanation:
needed for clearing the RAM
- android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and ANDROID.PERMISSION.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:
needed for checking the storage space and also performing the r/w speed tests
Devices used for testing:
HTC One m8
HTC One m7
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Thank you for checking out this app :)
*Turn black/white image into 4 colorize image(Only available for donated users. Need install Perfect Viewer donation application).
*Page layout: Auto single page, Auto dual page, Auto switch by screen orientation
*Support Windows, Linux etc. network file sharing(CIFS/SAMBA)
*Require internet permission for CIFS/SAMBA support.
*Support image file format: JPEG,PNG,GIF,BMP,WebP
*Support archive file format: CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR,7Z/CB7,LZH
*Support PDF file after install the PDF plugin
*Smooth filters: Averaging, Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos3;
*Five view mode: Full size, Fit Screen, Fit Width, Fit Height, Fixed size, Stretch;
*Support Left-to-right & right-to-left reading
*Set image as wallpaper
*Browse image in folder/archive as thumbnail
*Support pinch to zoom & fling gesture
*Simple bookmark function
*My favorites management
*Cache next and previous page
*Simple file management(delete, rename)
*Adjust image brightness,contrast & gamma
*Auto cut off white border.
*Support Google Chromecast
Let Perfect Viewer support PDF file.
To use this plugin you must install Perfect Viewer ver 1.7+ first.
*Attention! please make sure Perfect Viewer is not running before install the plugin.
Or you can reboot your device after install the plugin.
This plugin is license under GPL V3
Source code can download from http://code.google.com/p/perfect-viewer-pdf-plugin/
*Battery: level,temperature,battery consumption or battery voltage.
*Free storage: Internal,External(SD Card)
*Internet upload & download.
*2 type of text effect
*Temperature unit support both °C&°F
*7 type of widget background
*This is a home screen widget not an application. Please add widget from the home screen.
*If device can't show battery consumption will show battery voltage