It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
1. RAM usage
2. Internal storage usage
3. WIFI enable /disable status
4. CPU usage
5. USB enable /disable status
6. GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/LTE Signal strength
7. The remain power of the battery
8. Temperature of the battery
Version History :
ver 1.0.12 (16) :
- New battery energy indicator.
- Adjust LiveWallpaper displaying position.
ver 1.0.11 (15) :
- Add auto orientation mode.
- Support LTE radio signal strength.
ver 1.0.10 (14) :
- Fix : Compatibility issue with some devices
ver 1.0.10 (13) :
- Add : Toggle Clock Format (12-hour / 24-hour)
- Add : Settings Button (Instead of Android overflow button)
- Fix : Fixes an issue that caused the app crash due to misused JNI.
- Fix : Fixes an issue that may show incorrect numbers of clock time.
- Fix : minor fixes
ver 1.0.9 (11, 12) :
- Add : Toggle Flash Effect
- Add : Keep App running when the screen is locked
- Fix : minor fixes
ver 1.0.8 (10) :
- Add : Colors customization
- Add : Support landscape orientation in wallpaper mode
ver 1.0.7 (9) :
- Bug-Fix : Prevent crash when the app has no permission to access system status
- Bug-Fix : Wrong display position when app started
- Bug-Fix : Compatibility issue in Live wallpaper mode (Adreno 205 GPU, PowerVR SGX GPU)
- Bug-Fix : Wrong information of CPU status / Ringer Volume
- Change the Google play license verification method, prevent the monitor stall at some situation
- Upgrade Android NDK version from r8c to r8e
- More optimized texture size (Reduce the memory usage)
ver 1.0.6 (8) :
- Remove the NERV symbol
- Remove the Notification Icon (Live Wallpaper mode)
- Bug-Fix : some device crashes on push the back button
- Enhanced : CPU status indicator
- Add : Display telephone ring tone volume (Landscape)
ver 1.0.5 (7) :
- Bug Fix : live wallpaper compatibility issue
ver 1.0.4 (6) :
- change the displaying policy of high-width ratio
- change the functionality of back button
- change the texture compression method (reduce memory usage)
- Bug Fix : The displaying problem of the Internal Storage usage value
- Add functionality of indicator of internal / external power supply
- Add Live wallpaper displaying mode (Portrait mode only)
- Add The indicator of the power save function (Live wallpaper mode only)
The information may include (depending on your ReadyNAS model):
- Network information
- Firmware version
- Overall temperature
- Temperature for each drive (depending on drive model)
- Storage capacity and usage
- Re-sync progress and speed
- Fan speed
- RAID status
- UPS status
I can't test the app on every ReadyNAS model available, so if you experience any problems, please send me an email, so I can fix it. If you just leave a comment I can't help you, because there is no way for me to reply.
The INTERNET and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE permissions are required for network communications with the ReadyNAS.
ReadyNAS NV+, NAS, ReadyNAS, Netgear, Network Tool, Network Attached Storage
Enjoy this app that comes with a Material Design and Widgets included!
With this great system monitor app you can monitor and manage:
-Your position using GPS
-Internal/External Storage and SD Card
-Android OS Info
Control your system and enjoy this full free app!
! Also SysMon can SHOW current CPU usage in system STATUS BAR on the top of screen !
*** With new great feature Storage Analysis ***
* nice CPU usage , CPU core frequency, memory, network traffic graphs
* cpu usage shown in the phone's / tablet's top statusbar
* process monitor
* detailed Storage Analysis - shown details about storage (sdcard, int.storage), largest files + folders, filetypes - user can delete files/folder directly from Storage Analysis! * storage list (system mountpoints)
* you can use Kill All / Selected Kill to kill multiple processes
* 3 widgets
Permissions described below.
! Unlike some other app, u can see graphs for longer period (period length can be chosen), other app show graphs only since that app is started and is visible to user. MKSysMon is different... MK System monitor can do much more ! It gathers data on background, so anytime u return to SysMon, u will see ALL data for whole selected period. Support multi-core devices.CPU1 is shown with red color, CPU2 is shown with yellow. NOTE: graph for CPU2 might not be fluent, in fact only dots and short lines in time may be shown because CPU2 is running for shorties necessary time, sometimes it runs even for a simple second!
NOTE: SysMon gathers CPU / memory and network traffic data on the background using background service and thus this service consumes a bit of CPU power + battery. Remember you can end SysMon ANYTIME by clicking on Exit to save CPU/battery and restart it anytime from your Home launcher or list of installed application.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - allows MKSysMon to be started after device reboot
GET_TASK - allows to read all running processes
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES - allows killing of processes
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - logging of gathered data android.permission.INTERNET + android.permission.
Ads support - buy MKSysMon Ads remove app to stop showing Ads
System Info provides a lot of basic system information for your Android platform, including information for CPU memory, SD Card, running processes, network states, battery, installed applications and so on.
# Quick Memory/Cache Cleaning
# Bluetooth, WiFi and Network info
# Battery Health info
# Realtime CPU info
# 1 Click App uninstall
# Storage info
# Material Design
• CPU usage and frequencies for each core
• Total CPU usage and average frequency
• GPU usage and frequency*
• RAM usage and ability to clear RAM
• Network activity
• Disk I/O activity (internal and external)
• Test disks' read/write speeds (internal or external)
• Simple file browser that shows disk space usages using a pie chart (root not supported, yet)
• View list of active apps and processes and their CPU usage, RAM usage, network activity, PID and UID.
• Kill processes as ROOT (only works on rooted devices)**
• Ability to keep running in the background despite being swiped away from the recent tasks list
If you see "..." for one or more CPU frequencies under the CPU monitor graph, restarting the phone should solve the issue.
*Only Adreno GPUs are supported at the moment. Sometimes the GPU stat information may not be available/accessible in the kernel even if the device has Adreno GPU. In such case, "..." will be displayed instead of a frequency. If you don't see the GPU monitor, then your device's GPU is not supported.
**Using ROOT to kill processes is not recommended and should be used very cautiously. I do not hold any responsibility if something bad happens to your system or device because of it.
If you find a bug, please send me an email at email@example.com. Any feedback is much appreciated.
App permissions explanation:
needed for clearing the RAM
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and android.permission.WAKE_LOCK":
needed for checking the storage space and also performing the r/w speed tests
Devices used for testing:
HTC One m7
HTC One m8
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S 6
Thank you for checking out this app :)
OSMonitor is a small tool let you monitor your android phone.
> Process - monitor all processes and display detail information about each.
> Network - show every physical or logical network interface with statistics.
> Connection - display every tcp or udp network connection, and query it via WHOIS ( require Google Map )
> Misc - monitor processor, battery and file system.
> Log - check dmesg or logcat in real-time.
P.S. I don't maintain this version anymore. :)
Update Version 4.9!
- Now only supported by API level 18 (JellyBean 4.3)
- Since there is a higher supported version, memory (External, Internal, And Ram) displaying incorrect numbers is fixed!
Looking for a Conky like, text based, system monitor for android? Tired of slow system monitor widgets making your beautiful phone look ugly, and want something better? Stats Monitor was created for exactly that. As an android user, I created this app off of my own needs and desires as an android user, to create minimalist, text based widget, that could show what's going on in your phone, while keeping the home screens looking beautiful and customizeable.
Updates every second - Keeps you up to date on all of your phone info and system monitoring!
Time - Easy to see AM/PM format and the current date
Battery - temperature, and percent left
System - Cpu (multi-core available), and uptime
Device Memory - Internal, external, sd card, and ram (Megabytes and Gigabytes setting)
Mobile Network - 3g, 4g, or wifi info (name)
Data Speeds - upload and download speeds (updates every 3 seconds for more accurate estimations)
Customizable - Can use widget settings to hide or display any of these things
Advanced Settings - Change tweak formats and settings and enable things like multi core cpu support!
Minimal - Beautiful, easy to see, and simple!
Text Settings - Change text and background colors to you liking!
Conky (Like) - Build your own widget, but without all of the complicated scripts!
Through my testing, I've found this to be the fastest, most minimalistic, most customize able, and most beautiful form of android system monitor widgets, and I hope you agree. I also can confirm, along with many others, that this widget does not kill your battery, since it only makes requests while your screen is on, so this widget can save you from draining you precious battery life while you are monitoring it. If you have any suggestions or problems, feel free to e-mail me ( Aaron Turner ) at firstname.lastname@example.org, and rate this five stars if you enjoy it. Thank you!
Internet (Free Only): to get Ad requests
Storage: to hopefully fix a crash report some devices have, and save user preferences
Network and Wifi: For the network section to grab network name, and speeds
- 3/22/14 Featured on the XDA front page
- 3/25/14 Reach 1,000+ downloads, thanks guys!
It increases your phones performance and saves battery life.
Apparently which boost your system os and memory.
It also has process manager which let you clean system running apps.
It included with Backup & Restore feature that help you backup apps as apk file and restore when you need them.
System Cleaner feature cleans Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Log File, Empty Folder, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Map History.
Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
Process Manager (Clean Running Process)
System Clean (Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Log File, Empty Folder, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Map History)
Power Saver (bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, screen brightness, timeout)
Volume Control, Phone Ringtone, Screen Brigthness, Sleep Time
APK Backup & Restor
Pro version support display CPU consumption, CPU temperature, CPU frequency, available RAM, and memory view notification (4.1 or above). You can also disable the notification icon. It is also ad-free. Pro version available at:
1.0.98 Russian - maksnogin
1.0.95 Fix for "Android L", Polish - TomoS
1.0.92 CPU% line
1.0.90 Memory View (notification) - (require get GET_TASKS permission)
1.0.85 Bug fix
1.0.83 Update min. font size
1.0.82 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.80 Fix for Nexus 5, update icon, bug fixes
1.0.78 Fixes for kitkat (4.4)
1.0.76 Optimize (battery)
1.0.74 Optimize (HTC devices)
1.0.68 Start on boot, optimize for HD res
1.0.67 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.66 Text transparency
1.0.64 Display CPU frequency, text alignment
1.0.61 UI for 4.x devices
1.0.58 Text shadow and "0" transparency level
1.0.57 Bug fix for color picker
1.0.55 Touch through. Top / bottom center option
1.0.53 Remove unnecessary permission requirements
1.0.52 Bug fix for transparency value
1.0.40-50 Custom height / width / font size / fonts / color
MyDroid System Info provides:
★ Device and OS overview: information about the device and its capabilities (CPU, display, storage, OpenGL, cameras)
★ System resources monitor (CPU utilization, RAM utilization, battery, storage, network, WiFi)
★ Real-time sensors monitoring (all sensors supported by the device and the Android OS)
★ Log viewer (logcat) - to help diagnose problems
MyDroid System Info can be used to verify device information, identify and analyze performance and other issues, monitor sensors. It was tested on a wide range of devices, and we constantly try to improve the tool to provide more detailed and precise information.
This is truly a great tool developed for Android developers and enthusiasts alike.
Your feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome at email@example.com.
The permissions are required to access system information, and for AdMob to serve ads.
Simplified Chinese - thanks to eroneko
You need the client windows software in order to use this app, IT IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS. Download Windows program here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/bq621k1bkzekb/Windows
Have you ever wanted to know how hot your CPU and/or GPU run while gaming? What about HDD and/or SSD temperature? Clocks? Load?
Then this app is for you!
This app will let you see in real time your computer sensors information. It will give you information like:
It also includes an option to data log your sensors data. This option will create a .xls file in the root of your sdcard with all the data your computer sends to your Android device!
Note: This free version contains ads. For an ad free version please go to the premium version:
The app displays detailed and accurate information about operating system processes, CPU utilization,
device storage, random access memory, battery statistics and information, installed apps,
WiFi network information, internet connections, mobile network information, device hardware
software and firmware information, sensors and more.
The device and operating system information provided by the app is displayed in 8 screens as detailed below:
System & Processes - Operating system boot time, CPU utilization (system mode, user mode and idle times),
detailed information regarding operating system processes divided to apps including the total number of processes,
total memory usage, CPU utilization and total number of threads. Here you can also kill background processes of a specific app.
Storage & Memory - Device storage statistics, memory statistics (RAM) and detailed operating system memory management information.
Battery - Battery charge level, health, charge status, power source, temperature, battery voltage and battery technology.
Apps - Detailed information regarding apps installed on the device including total size, data usage, version, installation date,
last update date and app permissions. Here you can also delete apps.
Network - Internet connectivity state and type, IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, WiFi network name, signal strength, link speed, MAC address,
DNS, gateway, netmask and DHCP server, and detailed information regarding network connections including the app to which the connection
belongs, the local IP address, the remote IP address and the connection state.
Telephony - detailed telephony and mobile network information including telephony type (for example GSM or CDMA), subscriber ID
(for example IMSI for GSM phones and MIN for CDMA phones), telephony software version,
device ID (for example IMEI for GSM phones and MEID or ESN for CDMA phones), service provider, network operator, network type,
(for example GSM, UMTS, LTE and CDMA) signal strength, service state (for example normal service and limited service),
network selection type (automatic or manual), data network type (for example GPRS, HSPA+ and LTE) and data state (UL and DL traffic).
Device - Detailed device information including device model, manufacturer, brand, hardware, screen resolution and density, CPU information
(model, number of cores, speed, manufacturer, instruction set and features) and detailed sensors information including type, vendor,
range, resolution, electric current and minimum delay between events.
Software & Firmware - Android operating system version, Linux kernel version, GCC version, baseband version, bootloader, build ID
and a list of device drivers installed on the operating system.
In addition, you can use the app's battery and network widgets to stay up to date with the device's battery and network statistics.
*Turn black/white image into 4 colorize image(Only available for donated users. Need install Perfect Viewer donation application).
*Page layout: Auto single page, Auto dual page, Auto switch by screen orientation
*Support Windows, Linux etc. network file sharing(CIFS/SAMBA)
*Require internet permission for CIFS/SAMBA support.
*Support image file format: JPEG,PNG,GIF,BMP,WebP
*Support archive file format: CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR,7Z/CB7,LZH
*Support PDF file after install the PDF plugin
*Smooth filters: Averaging, Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos3;
*Five view mode: Full size, Fit Screen, Fit Width, Fit Height, Fixed size, Stretch;
*Support Left-to-right & right-to-left reading
*Set image as wallpaper
*Browse image in folder/archive as thumbnail
*Support pinch to zoom & fling gesture
*Simple bookmark function
*My favorites management
*Cache next and previous page
*Simple file management(delete, rename)
*Adjust image brightness,contrast & gamma
*Auto cut off white border.
*Support Google Chromecast
Let Perfect Viewer support PDF file.
To use this plugin you must install Perfect Viewer ver 1.7+ first.
*Attention! please make sure Perfect Viewer is not running before install the plugin.
Or you can reboot your device after install the plugin.
This plugin is license under GPL V3
Source code can download from http://code.google.com/p/perfect-viewer-pdf-plugin/
*Battery: level,temperature,battery consumption or battery voltage.
*Free storage: Internal,External(SD Card)
*Internet upload & download.
*2 type of text effect
*Temperature unit support both °C&°F
*7 type of widget background
*This is a home screen widget not an application. Please add widget from the home screen.
*If device can't show battery consumption will show battery voltage