It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
1. RAM usage
2. Internal storage usage
3. WIFI enable /disable status
4. CPU usage
5. USB enable /disable status
6. GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/LTE Signal strength
7. The remain power of the battery
8. Temperature of the battery
Version History :
ver 1.0.12 (16) :
- New battery energy indicator.
- Adjust LiveWallpaper displaying position.
ver 1.0.11 (15) :
- Add auto orientation mode.
- Support LTE radio signal strength.
ver 1.0.10 (14) :
- Fix : Compatibility issue with some devices
ver 1.0.10 (13) :
- Add : Toggle Clock Format (12-hour / 24-hour)
- Add : Settings Button (Instead of Android overflow button)
- Fix : Fixes an issue that caused the app crash due to misused JNI.
- Fix : Fixes an issue that may show incorrect numbers of clock time.
- Fix : minor fixes
ver 1.0.9 (11, 12) :
- Add : Toggle Flash Effect
- Add : Keep App running when the screen is locked
- Fix : minor fixes
ver 1.0.8 (10) :
- Add : Colors customization
- Add : Support landscape orientation in wallpaper mode
ver 1.0.7 (9) :
- Bug-Fix : Prevent crash when the app has no permission to access system status
- Bug-Fix : Wrong display position when app started
- Bug-Fix : Compatibility issue in Live wallpaper mode (Adreno 205 GPU, PowerVR SGX GPU)
- Bug-Fix : Wrong information of CPU status / Ringer Volume
- Change the Google play license verification method, prevent the monitor stall at some situation
- Upgrade Android NDK version from r8c to r8e
- More optimized texture size (Reduce the memory usage)
ver 1.0.6 (8) :
- Remove the NERV symbol
- Remove the Notification Icon (Live Wallpaper mode)
- Bug-Fix : some device crashes on push the back button
- Enhanced : CPU status indicator
- Add : Display telephone ring tone volume (Landscape)
ver 1.0.5 (7) :
- Bug Fix : live wallpaper compatibility issue
ver 1.0.4 (6) :
- change the displaying policy of high-width ratio
- change the functionality of back button
- change the texture compression method (reduce memory usage)
- Bug Fix : The displaying problem of the Internal Storage usage value
- Add functionality of indicator of internal / external power supply
- Add Live wallpaper displaying mode (Portrait mode only)
- Add The indicator of the power save function (Live wallpaper mode only)
Before you buy this app, please try free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccc71.pmw2 and check 3C Toolbox Pro: http://www.3c71.com/at
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop* any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Monitoring
◊ Record all apps or all process activities CPU and memory
◊ Analyze past recording, zoom, clip, hide processes
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, with optional graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
* Requires root
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
Enjoy this app that comes with a Material Design and Widgets included!
With this great system monitor app you can monitor and manage:
-Your position using GPS
-Internal/External Storage and SD Card
-Android OS Info
Control your system and enjoy this full free app!
! Also SysMon can SHOW current CPU usage in system STATUS BAR on the top of screen !
*** With new great feature Storage Analysis ***
* nice CPU usage , CPU core frequency, memory, network traffic graphs
* cpu usage shown in the phone's / tablet's top statusbar
* process monitor
* detailed Storage Analysis - shown details about storage (sdcard, int.storage), largest files + folders, filetypes - user can delete files/folder directly from Storage Analysis! * storage list (system mountpoints)
* you can use Kill All / Selected Kill to kill multiple processes
* 3 widgets
Permissions described below.
! Unlike some other app, u can see graphs for longer period (period length can be chosen), other app show graphs only since that app is started and is visible to user. MKSysMon is different... MK System monitor can do much more ! It gathers data on background, so anytime u return to SysMon, u will see ALL data for whole selected period. Support multi-core devices.CPU1 is shown with red color, CPU2 is shown with yellow. NOTE: graph for CPU2 might not be fluent, in fact only dots and short lines in time may be shown because CPU2 is running for shorties necessary time, sometimes it runs even for a simple second!
NOTE: SysMon gathers CPU / memory and network traffic data on the background using background service and thus this service consumes a bit of CPU power + battery. Remember you can end SysMon ANYTIME by clicking on Exit to save CPU/battery and restart it anytime from your Home launcher or list of installed application.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - allows MKSysMon to be started after device reboot
GET_TASK - allows to read all running processes
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES - allows killing of processes
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - logging of gathered data android.permission.INTERNET + android.permission.
Ads support - buy MKSysMon Ads remove app to stop showing Ads
# Quick Memory/Cache Cleaning
# Bluetooth, WiFi and Network info
# Battery Health info
# Realtime CPU info
# 1 Click App uninstall
# Storage info
# Material Design
MyDroid System Info provides:
★ Device and OS overview: information about the device and its capabilities (CPU, display, storage, OpenGL, cameras)
★ System resources monitor (CPU utilization, RAM utilization, battery, storage, network, WiFi)
★ Real-time sensors monitoring (all sensors supported by the device and the Android OS)
★ Log viewer (logcat) - to help diagnose problems
MyDroid System Info can be used to verify device information, identify and analyze performance and other issues, monitor sensors. It was tested on a wide range of devices, and we constantly try to improve the tool to provide more detailed and precise information.
This is truly a great tool developed for Android developers and enthusiasts alike.
Your feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The permissions are required to access system information, and for AdMob to serve ads.
Simplified Chinese - thanks to eroneko
With this great system monitor app you can boost:
-Manage Running Apps
-Your position using GPS
and more ...
Control your system and enjoy this full free app!
Need contact or feedback, please email me!
System Info provides a lot of basic system information for your Android platform, including information for CPU memory, SD Card, running processes, network states, battery, installed applications and so on.
*** Monitoring ***
Anfo can give lots of informations about your CPU, each CPU core, RAM, SD cards, your battery etc
*** How? ***
Anfo contains 7 widgets, 5 notifications and the application.
You have the choice, keep the informations you need always visible !
*** Manage frequency ***
Anfo is able to overclock or underclock your cpu. Take the control !!
You have to be root.
*** Control core ***
Anfo is also able to disable CPU core on Tegra 3 devices. You have to be root.
*** Task manager ***
Anfo provides you a efficient task manager base on top linux command. Your can close a running process.
Tags: hardware, core control, tegra, tegra 3, power manager, CPU, ram, task manager, disable core, battery saver, toggle, widgets, battery informations, HTC One X, CPU load, CPU frequency, CPU temperature, monitor, monitoring, CPU frequency statistique
- CPU usage and frequencies for each cores
- GPU usage and frequency*
- RAM usage and ability to clear RAM
- Network activity
- Disk I/O activity (internal and external)
- Test disks' read/write speeds (internal or external)
- Storage usage (internal and external)
- View list of active apps and processes and their CPU usage, RAM usage, network activity, pid and uid.
- Relatively light on system resources
If you see "..." for one or more CPU frequencies under the CPU monitor graph, restarting the phone should solve the issue.
*Only Adreno GPUs are supported at the moment. Sometimes the GPU stat information may not be available/accessible in the kernel even if the device has Adreno GPU. In such case, "..." will be displayed instead of a frequency. If you don't see the GPU monitor, then your device's GPU is not supported.
If you found a bug, please send me an email at email@example.com. Any feedback is much appreciated.
App permissions explanation:
needed for clearing the RAM
- android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and ANDROID.PERMISSION.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:
needed for checking the storage space and also performing the r/w speed tests
Devices used for testing:
HTC One m8
HTC One m7
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Thank you for checking out this app :)
Works fast, consumes a minimum of memory, low CPU usage, which also saves battery power.Enjoy this app that comes with a Material Design and Widgets included!
With this great system monitor app you can monitor :
-Your position using GPS
- Control your system
- enjoy this free app!
Remote System Monitor allows to get advanced system and hardware information from your windows computer over the network.
Remote System Monitor is composed of an Android application to display system information and a server software for Windows PC. Get Windows server software at http://www.trigonesoft.com/index.php/download
You can use it to check your home cinema (HTPC), media centre, servers , gaming computers or desktop state.
It is particularly useful to check your system state while playing games, allowing you to know if the computer is overheating, how your system deal with temperature and fan speed and how your games are using your computer resources (CPU, GPU, memory, etc..).
System and Hardware Information Provided are:
- temperatures (cpu/cores, gpu, motherboard, hard drive)
- cpu and gpu load
- cpu and gpu frequencies
- ram, swap and video memory usage
- voltages (system, gpu)
- advanced SSD information (total read/write, life time, etc..)
- physical disks read/write speed
- fan speed (cpu, gpu, motherboard, etc...)
- network cards download/upload speed
- logical disks usage
- various controls and levels (fan, ...)
- liquid cooling flow
For more information and help: http://www.trigonesoft.com/
CPU Monitor is capable of doing manual and automatic captures or pictures. The application can instantly begin a snapshot capture of the items processes are running and just how much assets they're consuming.
RAM Monitor releases storage while using feature that system kills running applications by low memory killer when available memory is low. This can improve the simplicity.
Battery Monitor you are able to take control of your Battery status, here are a few.
System Monitor Feature :
- Volume Control, Phone Ring-tone, Screen Brigthness, Sleep Time
- Energy Saving idea (bluetooth, wi-fi compatability, gps navigation, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, screen brightness, timeout)
- Battery Usage
- Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, Sdcard, Battery)
- Process Manager (Clean Running Process)
- Application Un-install
- System Info
- APK Backup & Restore
- Cache Cleaner
- System Clean (Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Log File, Empty Folder, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Map History)
performance monitor plan monitor switch lite network monitor remote lite system info system manager battery monitor widget
This app shows you not only active triggers, events and latest item data, but has a few more features:
* view current problems
* view events
* filter events and problems by hostgroup and/or severity
* view latest Items
* view screens
* mark events as acknowledged
* history for items (graphs)
* push notifications - trigger updates in realtime
* two homescreen widgets (1x1 and list problem widget)
* share problems, events and items with your colleagues
* light and dark theme
* HTTP auth for proxy
* HTTPS/SSL connection (trusted and optionally untrusted)
* Zabbix 2.x support
You should use at least Zabbix version 1.8.3!
If you encounter bugs or if you have feature requests, please report them on https://github.com/inovex/zax/issues?state=open or send us an email.
This app uses the following libraries:
* ActionBarSherlock (http://actionbarsherlock.com/)
* ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
* NineOldAndroids (http://nineoldandroids.com/)
* OrmLite (http://ormlite.com/)
* Jackson Core (https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-core)
* GraphView for Android (https://github.com/jjoe64/GraphView)
* Pubnub (http://www.pubnub.com/)
A big thank you to all developers of these great products!
*Turn black/white image into 4 colorize image(Only available for donated users. Need install Perfect Viewer donation application).
*Page layout: Auto single page, Auto dual page, Auto switch by screen orientation
*Support Windows, Linux etc. network file sharing(CIFS/SAMBA)
*Require internet permission for CIFS/SAMBA support.
*Support image file format: JPEG,PNG,GIF,BMP,WebP
*Support archive file format: CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR,7Z/CB7,LZH
*Support PDF file after install the PDF plugin
*Smooth filters: Averaging, Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos3;
*Five view mode: Full size, Fit Screen, Fit Width, Fit Height, Fixed size, Stretch;
*Support Left-to-right & right-to-left reading
*Set image as wallpaper
*Browse image in folder/archive as thumbnail
*Support pinch to zoom & fling gesture
*Simple bookmark function
*My favorites management
*Cache next and previous page
*Simple file management(delete, rename)
*Adjust image brightness,contrast & gamma
*Auto cut off white border.
*Support Google Chromecast
Let Perfect Viewer support PDF file.
To use this plugin you must install Perfect Viewer ver 1.7+ first.
*Attention! please make sure Perfect Viewer is not running before install the plugin.
Or you can reboot your device after install the plugin.
This plugin is license under GPL V3
Source code can download from http://code.google.com/p/perfect-viewer-pdf-plugin/
*Battery: level,temperature,battery consumption or battery voltage.
*Free storage: Internal,External(SD Card)
*Internet upload & download.
*2 type of text effect
*Temperature unit support both °C&°F
*7 type of widget background
*This is a home screen widget not an application. Please add widget from the home screen.
*If device can't show battery consumption will show battery voltage