- single click snippet to send to clipboard
- optional snippet label/comment
- snippet editing, deleting, reordering, sharing
- includes homescreen widget
- compatible with Samsung multiwindow mode
- backup and sync to Google account
+ Shortcuts (t=the, il=I'll, cyp=can you please, etc.)
+ Predictive Text
+ Self Learning
+ Date/Time Macros
+ Speech Input
PLEASE TRY the FREE (LITE) version BEFORE purchasing this app.
BUGS? please email developer!
Shortcuts work in any app: g/email, sms, facebook, etc.
See FireKeys.com for DEMO
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Edit and run Python script & Python syntax highlight
* Edit and run Lua script (Need install QLua) & Lua syntax highlight
* Edit and run Shell script
* Preview HTML with built-in HTML browser
* Search by keyword, code snippets, code share
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ NOTE ]
This is the free version, it contains the AD, You can buy the pro version to remove ad and get unlimited function.
The contents from the clipboard history can be copied into the clipboard again, they can be edited, deleted, searched, and shared too. When sharing links they can be optionally shortened if URLy is installed. Any links in the contents will be quickly picked up and extra options will be available to open or share them directly from the device. HTTP and Market links are amongst the supported types.
Clipboard Contents can be easily turned off from the settings if it is no longer needed, and its operation can be customised to match the user's needs. The clipboard collection is intelligently stopped when the device isn't being used any more, which makes it very battery-friendly.
In addition it integrates with the Android Quick Search Bar so you can directly search your clipboard history. It further integrates with Google's cloud backup and restore, so any time you wipe your device your contents and settings will be restored the next time you install the application (only works on Android 2.2+ and backup/restore must be enabled in the 'Privacy' settings for your device).
A little extra hand is at help too in case you would like to share to clipboard. The app supports this functionality as well, so just pick something to share, and select Clipboard Contents from the window. The item you just shard will now have been copied into the clipboard.
If you have a Sony device you will be able to access the Clipboard Contents Small App from the Recents menu. It will allow you to easily save something to the contents, or even to the clipboard, without closing the app that you have currently open.
* Third-party lockscreens may disable clipboard collection (email me if this happens).
* On rooted devices saving the clipboard on reboot/shutdown may not always work (please use the standard shutdown option).
* Samsung devices have known issues with setting and clearing the keyboard. Please report these to Samsung first.
* Small Apps functionality will only work for some device. Please note that I can't decide which devices have this functionality, as it is entirely up to Sony.
* Start at boot - to start the service when the device starts up and to restore clipboard (both can be disabled in settings)
* Internet - for cloud backup/restore, billing, and advertisements (yes, development is partly ad-supported)
* Billing - for in-app purchases to remove ads as a way of supporting development
* Writing to external storage - for backing up and restoring contents using XML files
Small apps extension for Sony products
It's a great little code reader (note: not read, NOT an editor) that enhances current coding knowledge by highlighting your past coding expertise.
This app has been selected to be part of the Google Play for Education program and currently used in schools as a teaching aid.
With Code Peeker you can share coding success tricks during a job-interview or meetings. It'll make you look much better than promising "I don't know. Let me get back to you on that one".
Code Peeker will open and highlight any supported code language (and unicode/utf-8) you throw at it.
- Mark the line number
- Provides a built-in file browser (in case your phone doesn't have one)
- Opens from both external SD and internal memory!
- Supports other file browsers (Dropbox, File Expert, FX, Astro File Manager, etc)
Code Peeker Pro includes:
- Theming capabilities for easy reading
- Access to recently opened files
- Shortcut to quickly open files straight from the home screen
- Ability to map unrecognised file extensions to known syntax formatting
It supports a wide variety of new and old languages such as:
- C/C++ (c, cc, cpp, h, hpp)
- C# (c-sharp, csharp, cs)
- Python (py)
- Ruby (rails, ror)
- XML (xml, xaml, xslt, html, xhtml)
- ActionScript 3 (as3)
- Cold Fusion
- Diff/patch files
- JavaFX (jfx)
- Perl (pl)
- PowerShell (ps)
- Terminal scripts (bash, shell, sh, rc, conf)
- Visual Basics (vb, vbnet)
- Verilog & System Verilog (v, sv)
If Code Peeker can't recognize the file extension, it'll give you the option to select a format or show the source as plain text (no color highlighting, but at least you still can read it).
Got a feature request or a file that won't highlight properly? Just contact me via email (It's hard to communicate via Play Store comments)
- It is 100% free code viewer.
- No creepy permissions required.
- No secret Internet connectivity required.
- No ads!
If you're happy with it and want to support me, please grab a copy of Code Peeker Pro =)
Paper type can be selected easily to let you work with the paper matching your needs (music paper, old papers, page with lines, etc.).
You can easily write your notes using direct handwriting for perfect control of your schema, figures and even your notes. Once completed, you can share your notes by sending them using email or multimedia message.
NOTE: This application has been created for Android Tablet such as the Galaxy Tab. From version 1.1, it should work on all Android phone and it should resize to full screen.
TabNotes provides you tons of amazing features:
- Use your tablet as the most flexible notebook
- Unlimited number of notebooks with unlimited pages
- User friendly zoom and pan to navigate your sketching
- An exclusive innovative handwriting mode to ease your input
- Use finger or more precise capacitive stylus
- Choose the look and feel of your notepad
- Choose the paper to be used for your needs (music, agenda, classic notepad, blackboard, shopping list, post-it, etc.)
- Use different colors to give more life to your writings
- Automatic stroke width selection
- An eraser to let you correct any type
- An unlimited lifetime Undo tool
- Easily share your writing and sketching sending them by email or messages
TabNotes intends to bring the best of top-rated handwriting IPad applications (Notes Plus, Penultimate and Notes Taker HD) to your android tablet.
- Multiple notebooks
- Export as pdf
- Import Image
- Set background
- Customize notebooks include color and name
- Quickly preview your notes by browsing thumbnail images in notebook
- Share individual note via apps like Gmail, Evernote, GNotes
- Different colors and size of pen
- Unlimited pages in notebook
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
Our app lets you type better and faster by learning your writing style, it allows you to customize and personalize your keyboard any way you like.
*** Please note that premium features (prediction, completion, correction, swiping, emoji) will be disabled after 14 days. You can continue and use our fully functional free keyboard for as long as you like.
★ Feature-set highlights ★
Design keyboard layout, change themes, colors, fonts, use more than 800 emoji, and express yourself exactly the way you want to.
★Version 3.0 new features★
★Thousands of free themes – Choose any of the free and attractive keyboard themes out of thousands available themes as part of our Theme Market.
★Design and share your own theme –
o Design personalized themes (background, colors, fonts and beyond),
o 💫 Share theme with friends and Upload theme to our app Theme Market where millions of other users can see, rate and ⬇ download them.
★Auto suggested Emojis 🙏🚄💑, and a scrollable 😄 layout
o Let us help and suggest the right Emoji based on the words you use and context 😍🍩.
o Enjoy our new Emoji scrollable layout helping you to easily navigate through a complete Emoji pack (>800).
★New Lollipop (Android L) Material design & new Material Keyboard.
★Simplified Chinese and 13 new languages.
★ Additional functionality★
● Next Word Prediction, Completion & Auto-Correction – Context based next word prediction and auto-correction (including Grammar Check in English) based on your own unique writing style.
● Swipe – Write faster by swiping your finger from key to key.
● Personalize 🔧 your keyboard's look & feel, functionality and create your own custom keys & shortcuts.
o Dynamically resize your keyboard size according to your needs.
o Set ANY image as your background image.
o Use our top (5th) row to efficiently add numbers, punctuation (and other) characters, from within the primary keyboard screen.
o Long-press any key and conveniently use accented and alternative characters.
● On-keyboard search 🔎 to help you find text instantly.
● Voice Narration – Dictates 🔊 the words as you type them.
● Privacy – Your privacy is our main concern. We will never share your data or learn from password fields. Text stays encrypted and private.
Afrikaans, Albanian (Shqip), Arabic (العربية), Armenian (Հայերեն), Azerbaijani (azərbaycan dili), Belarusian (беларуская мова), Bengali (বাংলা), Bulgarian (български език), Catalan (català), Chinese (中国简化), Croatian (hrvatski jezik), Czech (čeština), Danish (dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Estonian (eesti), Finnish (suomi), French (français), Georgian (ქართული), German (Deutsch), Greek (ελληνικά), Hebrew (עברית), Hindi (हिन्दी, हिंदी), Hungarian (magyar), Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia), Italian (italiano), Kannada (ಕನ್ನಡ), Korean (한국어, 조선어), Latvian (latviešu valoda), Lithuanian (lietuvių kalba), Macedonian (македонски јазик), Norwegian (Norsk), Persian (فارسی), Polish (polszczyzna), Portuguese (português), Punjabi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ, پنجابی), Romanian (limba română), Russian (русский), Serbian (српски језик), Slovak (slovenčina), Slovene (slovenščina), Spanish (español), Swahili (Kiswahili), Swedish (Svenska), Tagalog (Wikang Tagalog), Tamil (தமிழ்), Telugu (తెలుగు), Turkish (Türkçe), Ukrainian (українська мова), Urdu (اردو), Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
★Support & Questions ★
Visit our Help & FAQ pages to find videos, answers & tips, and open a support request: http://www.aitype.com/support/
You can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/aitype.
Ever wanted to know the height of a mountain you have been on? Get elevation data of any place at any time and share it with your friends.
Use the search tool to quickly get the altitude of certain spots.
Developed and tested in Austria, the heart of the Alps.
Works without activated GPS!
Can not measure the height of buildings.