Updated with new settings design, also added Network settings and 'Show Desktop' feature - shows your wallpaper/live-wallpaper in full screen.
Note: This doesn't open, it is a Widget not an app. Add on homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget or Apps -> Widgets -> Battery Widget
Description Permissions Usage by @BruceProgrammer (thx):
For quick access to the controls for turning Wi-Fi on and off, this application requires device permissions to view Wi-Fi state, change Wi-Fi state, and "prevent device from sleeping". This application does not, however, do anything to prevent the device from sleeping.
In order to display whether the GPS receiver is on or off, for display purposes only, this application requires the additional device permission to access "fine (GPS) location". This application, however, does not actually ever access device location information.
Open Source at http://code.google.com/p/batterywidget/
KitKat users: The notification must be in the notifications center (not in the status bar), otherwise the widget will freeze because of a KitKat system bug.
This does not open, it is a Home screen 1x1 widget only. Place on homescreen with Menu > Add > Widgets > Tiny Battery Widget. If it does not show in widgets' list, move it to the internal memory (widgets do not work when on SD card).
Multiple icon sizes (widget is always 1x1, but icon can be large, normal or tiny) and customizable colors for different values of the battery level!
It shows exact battery level also for some Motorola devices (1% steps confirmed on droid x, defy+, razr and others. It is a precise value not an estimate. If you have problems, email us please). Battery level text on the widget can be hidden (check settins).
To quickly toggle some system settings, just tap the battery.
- turn WiFi on/off
- turn Bluetooth on/off
- turn GPS on/off
- turn mobile data on/off (CDMA phones android 2.3.3 and newer only)
- turn auto-sync on/off
- turn WiFi tethering on/off (experimental. this will not enable WiFi tethering/hotspot if your phone does not support it)
- turn airplane mode on/off (optional, enable in settings. Android 4.2 just opens system settings, because Google removed this functionality from non-system apps)
- toggle ringer modes (sound only, sound+vib, vib, silent. choose in settings)
- NFC toggle opens system settings only (nfc toggle is not permitted for non-system apps)
Mobile data switch toggles real system settings for 2.3.3 and newer devices, older devices use "APN names mangling method". MMS will always work. "APN names method" is compatible with APNdroid.
To quickly access WiFi/BT/GPS/APN settings, tap the settings button next to the toggle button.
There is also a quick screen brightness option. Just move the sun on the seekbar.
Battery colors can be customized. There are three levels: Full (>70%), Medium (> 25%) and Warning (<25%), which are customizable through settings. Default colors are green, yellow and red, respectively. Hit the menu button when the Settings Toggler dialog is visible. Also the battery opacity can be changed.
Custom vertical alignment option to perfectly align with other widgets.
Settings toggler dialog can be automatically closed after some events e.g. WiFi connected/disabled, BT enabled/disabled (check the settings).
Internet access: for Ads only
GPS: for quick GPS enable/disable and open GPS system settings. Apps can not enable the GPS whenever they want since android 2.3.3.
Before giving us a bad rating, write us an email and we will help you (widget stopped updating, battery level off, wrong/random colors, anything?). Please write an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as it is impossible for us to respond to user comments. Thank you.
Uninstall with mobile data enabled or you will have to manually edit APN names to enable it (or just install back the Tiny Battery Widget or APNdroid to re-enable mobile data).
WHITE-CZ for Czech translation
Наиль Шайхутдинов Russian translation
This widget was made for us, to be the best battery widget, and released to the public. Enjoy!
Over 150 MILLION downloads over Android and iOS worldwide supporting 19 languages.
Defend Your Juice!
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
DU Battery Saver is a FREE battery saving app that makes your battery last longer! Get up to 50% more battery life for your Android tablets and phones with smart pre-set battery power management modes and easy one-touch controls that solve battery problems and extend battery life. It’s the simplest way to keep your Android phone working when you need it and protect against poor charging, battery hogging apps and overlooked device settings that can shorten your battery life.
Over 40,000,000 users' choice! Upgrade to PRO and get up to 70% battery power savings!
>>> THE WORLD'S LEADING BATTERY SAVER & POWER MANAGER! <<<
● Global Saver — 17 languages supported (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, German, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and more)
● Easy & Powerful Saver — Increase your battery life by up to 50%
● Simple Saver — Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings
● Convenient Saver — “Optimize” desktop widget allows you to stop power-consuming background apps with a one-touch to boost your battery life
● Fast Saver — Instantly find battery power saving problems with the “Optimize” button
● Effective Saver — Protect your battery with healthy battery charging to extend life of your battery
● Adapts to You — Automatically save energy with Smart Power settings (PRO upgrade).
>>> POWERFUL FREE BATTERY SAVING FEATURES <<<
● ACCURATE STATUS — Smart technology helps you know exactly how much charge you’ve got left with detailed analysis of Android apps AND hardware (CPU, display, sensors, WiFi, radio, etc.)
● SMART PRE-SET MODES — Choose mode that fits your energy usage, or customize to find the right balance of battery life and performance using our smart battery saver:
- General Mode — Save battery power even while keeping most Android services running;
- Long Standby — Keeps dialing and SMS available while maximizing standby time;
- Sleep Mode — Turns off most services except the clock, to save your battery power until the morning
- Custom Mode — Create your own mode to get exactly the energy savings you need
● ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZE — Instantly discover and fix battery power-consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings
● ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION — Manage background apps and Android phone hardware easily and safely with smart home screen widget (i.e. Battery level widget, Hardware switch widget, Mode switch widget);
● BETTER BATTERY DETAILS — Show Android phone battery power level by % or time remaining;
● HEALTHY CHARGE MANAGER— Track and implement healthy charging practices to keep your battery working at its best;
>>> MUST-HAVE PRO FEATURES of DU Battery Saver (In-App Purchase)<<<
● INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING: Automatically switch smart battery saving modes based on your preferences
- Battery Level — Switch to any preset mode when the battery power reaches a specific level;
- Time Schedule — Switch to any smart battery saver mode based on time of day;
● AUTO-CLEAR APPS: Automatically shuts down battery power-draining apps that run in the background;
- Set an Auto-Clear schedule at any interval you choose;
- Protect important apps from auto-clear by adding them to the Ignore List.
- Clears unnecessary background power consumption apps on screen lock
● CPU FREQUENCY (Root devices): Save even more power by reducing the speed of your Android phone’s processor when the screen locks.
Please follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/dubatterysaver
Questions about DU Battery Saver?
Visit http://www.duapps.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Please send us email, so that we can reach you for assistance.
"I love the widgets and the ability to make your own modes. This is the best battery app I have found." - Padraig Comer
"What else can I write? Its a great app with a lot of great function. Must have:-)" - Krzysiek Skiper
"Thanks for this brilliant battery life saver. I wouldn't know what I would do with out it." - Premlata Shinh
- Accurately estimates battery remaining time
- Widget that improves battery performance with personalized UI design
- Indicates how much battery power will be extended if you shut down WiFi, Bluetooth,etc
- Battery consumption optimization in just one click
- Smart battery save
- Charging Maintenance to help keep the charging process safe and healthy
▬ and many more!
GMAIL WIDGETS is an easy to use collection of beautiful homescreen WIDGETS in a variety of sizes - from icons to full screen widgets - that show an UNREAD count of email, SMS / text messages and calls as well as previews (sender, subject and content). It can aggregate messages from different sources into a unified (combined) inbox.
Lots of widgets show you the UNREAD count, but this is the only one that shows you WHAT these UNREAD messages are and WHO they are from.
The Gmail widget in Android is unreliable and not customisable: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23279
Unlike some of the other Gmail widgets on Google Play, this app works with the latest version of the Gmail app. It does not require third party apps like K-9, nor logins and passwords. It just works!
Review of an older version on TalkAndroid: http://www.talkandroid.com/100486-get-a-cool-gmail-widget-for-your-android-smartphone-available-on-the-google-play-store-video/#more-100486
"Well worth it. It only took a minute or 2 to realize this is well worth the price tag. I had high hopes for the GMail 4.1.2 update, but even after flashing super gapps, I was extremely disappointed. This widget is highly customizable and is light years above the stock Gmail widget. A+"
"Excellent after last update. Have waited a long time for a decent looking gmail widget."
"Very very useful app, I love the new design."
- Automatic updates on older Gmail versions - on the latest version, please use the refresh button!
- Previews - shows the first lines of the message in addition to sender and subject (depending on size)
- Supports different labels (e.g. Priority Inbox, Starred, and custom labels) from several accounts, even on the same widget (Unified Inbox)
- Customisable appearance through themes and colors
- Different sizes to choose from, including scrollable, resizable stack and list widgets for newer Android versions (not available prior to Honeycomb)
- Option to show unread SMS / text messages and missed calls
- Works with WidgetLocker
- When you perform actions on your new mail, these may not be reflected immediately on the widget unless you press the refresh button in Gmail and on the widget.
- It may take up to 30 seconds for the widget to refresh the first time or after a reboot. During this time it may not look like anything is happening. Please be patient.
- If you don't see the widgets in your widget list, reboot your device to make them appear
- On older versions of Android only a subset of the functionality is available.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Gmail before you install this. If you update Gmail at a later stage, reinstall the widgets.
If you can help us translate the app into your language, we will send you a copy of our next app for free before it is released.
We are constantly striving to perfect our products and to achieve customer satisfaction. If you would like to get in touch, please use the forum at http://katzoft.userecho.com/
Do NOT leave poor reviews before giving us a chance to fix it!
* PLEASE NEVER LEAVE A ONE STAR REVIEW WITHOUT CONTACTING THE DEVELOPER FIRST *
*** More Than 10,000,000 Downloads! ***
You don't need to manually turn on/off the Internet connection anymore. This app extends battery life by using a smart algorithm to turn on/off the Internet connection, reduce battery consumption and data usage, but still keep the important background data synchronized.
1. Auto manage 3G/4G/WiFi connection in the background
2. Show battery level and usage in the status bar
3. Efficient & easy to use
What customers are saying:
✔ With Juicedefender got 2 days on a charge. Installed 2x Pro & got 5 DAYS. UNBELIEVABLE! Spent hours on setup for JD & only about 5 minutes with 2x Pro. Would not have believed this was possible if I had not experienced it myself. (Marvin Jackson)
✔ I had another, "easier", battery saver installed on my new Neo V on Jan 18th. It consistently turned on background traffic and connection to mobile network costing me about 1MB/24h. 2x Battery saved my data package, not 1 Kb wasted! Needless to say battery performance improved by 30%-35%.Thank you! (Foivos L)
✔ My battery life on HTC sensation is around 3-4 days now compared to 24 hrs before All other apps like juicedefender, green power, etc which I tried before, suck big time. Thumbs up! (patrick)
✔ This is great. I had juicedefender which worked well, but this makes it last literally like 3 hours longer. (Kelby)
INSTALL AND FORGET:
Or take time to configure the settings to get the most out of it and the longest battery usage time!
SATISFIED OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try PRO version for 24 hours and get a refund if you don't like it.
★ Manage Internet connection intelligently in the background
★ Ensure data transmission completeness by keeping the Internet connection up until the transmission is finished
★ Support night mode (PRO-only)
★ Support whitelist and blacklist
★ Auto turn off the screen when you put the phone upside down on the table or into the pocket
★ Build-in screen filter to further reduce the screen brightness for saving battery
★ Support fully charged notification and low battery warning
★ Battery icon theme is changable
★ Configurable enable intervals and settings
★ Option to keep connection when charging or tethering
★ Option to not enable mobile data when screen unlocked
★ Respect system settings
★ Play sound after when screen on or off
★ Home screen widgets
★ Display battery usage and time since last unplugged, estimated battery run out time, battery health status, voltage, temperature, etc. information
★ requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik
★ estimated battery run out time
★ detailed battery information
★ battery icon theme (battery icon & level, battery level)
Sony Smart Watch:
★ LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
★ Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
★ AppNext 2013 best app ever awards
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Hungarian-Gulács Attila (Szunyi77)
Russian-Идрис a.k.a. Мансур (IDris a.k.a. MANsur), Ghost-Unit
Vietnamese-Trần Thanh Bình
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
READ THIS FIRST PLEASE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
This is a full version with 7 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy a license key. But you can keep using app even after trial period until you decide to buy or not.
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
* two widgets: Agenda view and Calendar view
* lock screen widgets
* resizable widgets
* beautiful clean design, highly customizable (skins, text sizes & colors, transparency)
* CUSTOM REMINDERS - you can set REAL alarm (reminder) on any event
* works with google, facebok, exchange (business) calendar
* add or edit event is available within 1 click
* you can write notes directly from widget (no screen launched) - unique on whole market!
* you can set custom reminder on each note, so you NEVER miss anything important again!
* you can import/export notes (for backup purposes)
* beautiful clean look and great customization options
We crafted Countdown Widget with the latest Holo theme for Android smartphones and tablets. This results in an elegant interface with an intuitive usability.
*** The app is free, but the development of Countdown Widget Holo is supported by advertisement ***
• Holo style
• Import events from your calendar
• Customize colors of each countdown widget and event
• Resizable countdown widget (supported only on Android 4.1 and up)
• Custom fonts (premium feature)
• Supports multiple countdown widgets and events
NOTE: Having problems locating Countdown Widget after the install? This is NOT an application, but a home screen widget! Please watch the tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihmN_mZU4c
More languages??? Help with translating Countdown Widget: http://crowdin.net/project/countdown-widget
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to email@example.com
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
More from developer
be different new wallpapers every day. all background are high quality and high definition images.
IZoft wallpaper HD: The inside app you can see image type gallery or list item for easy to use it.
- Browse over 150,000+ hd wallpapers
- Save wallpaper
- Set wallpaper
- Search among categories
- List or Grid wallpaper viewing
Categories: Religions, Quotes, Animal, Animals, Anime, Animes, Architecture, Architectures, Artistic, Artistics, Baby, Babies, Car, Cars, Color, Colors, Comedy, Humor, Humors, Cute, Cuter, Fantasy, Fantasies, Festival, Festivals, Flag, Flags, Food, Foods, Graffiti, Holiday, Holidays, Horoscope, Horoscopes, Insect, Insects, Landscape, Landscapes, Miscellaneous, Music, Nature, Pattern, Patterns, People, Plants, Plants, Quote, Abstract, Religion, 3D, Religious, Scary, Sport, Sports, Universe, Valentine, Valentines, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year
Free, Wallpapers, Facebook, Twitter, Social, Backgrounds, Pictures, Photos, Fun, Games, Free Wallpapers, HD, Images, High Definition, Email, Amazing, Cool
- Save wallpaper
- Set wallpaper
- Search among categories
- List or Grid wallpaper viewing
Free, Wallpapers, Facebook, Backgrounds, Pictures, Photos, Fun, Games, Free Wallpapers, HD, Images, High Definition, Email, Amazing, Cool