Updated with new settings design, also added Network settings and 'Show Desktop' feature - shows your wallpaper/live-wallpaper in full screen.
Note: This doesn't open, it is a Widget not an app. Add on homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget or Apps -> Widgets -> Battery Widget
Description Permissions Usage by @BruceProgrammer (thx):
For quick access to the controls for turning Wi-Fi on and off, this application requires device permissions to view Wi-Fi state, change Wi-Fi state, and "prevent device from sleeping". This application does not, however, do anything to prevent the device from sleeping.
In order to display whether the GPS receiver is on or off, for display purposes only, this application requires the additional device permission to access "fine (GPS) location". This application, however, does not actually ever access device location information.
Open Source at http://code.google.com/p/batterywidget/
Over 150 MILLION downloads over Android and iOS worldwide supporting 19 languages.
Defend Your Juice!
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
KitKat users: The notification must be in the notifications center (not in the status bar), otherwise the widget will freeze because of a KitKat system bug.
This does not open, it is a Home screen 1x1 widget only. Place on homescreen with Menu > Add > Widgets > Tiny Battery Widget. If it does not show in widgets' list, move it to the internal memory (widgets do not work when on SD card).
Multiple icon sizes (widget is always 1x1, but icon can be large, normal or tiny) and customizable colors for different values of the battery level!
It shows exact battery level also for some Motorola devices (1% steps confirmed on droid x, defy+, razr and others. It is a precise value not an estimate. If you have problems, email us please). Battery level text on the widget can be hidden (check settins).
To quickly toggle some system settings, just tap the battery.
- turn WiFi on/off
- turn Bluetooth on/off
- turn GPS on/off
- turn mobile data on/off (CDMA phones android 2.3.3 and newer only)
- turn auto-sync on/off
- turn WiFi tethering on/off (experimental. this will not enable WiFi tethering/hotspot if your phone does not support it)
- turn airplane mode on/off (optional, enable in settings. Android 4.2 just opens system settings, because Google removed this functionality from non-system apps)
- toggle ringer modes (sound only, sound+vib, vib, silent. choose in settings)
- NFC toggle opens system settings only (nfc toggle is not permitted for non-system apps)
Mobile data switch toggles real system settings for 2.3.3 and newer devices, older devices use "APN names mangling method". MMS will always work. "APN names method" is compatible with APNdroid.
To quickly access WiFi/BT/GPS/APN settings, tap the settings button next to the toggle button.
There is also a quick screen brightness option. Just move the sun on the seekbar.
Battery colors can be customized. There are three levels: Full (>70%), Medium (> 25%) and Warning (<25%), which are customizable through settings. Default colors are green, yellow and red, respectively. Hit the menu button when the Settings Toggler dialog is visible. Also the battery opacity can be changed.
Custom vertical alignment option to perfectly align with other widgets.
Settings toggler dialog can be automatically closed after some events e.g. WiFi connected/disabled, BT enabled/disabled (check the settings).
Internet access: for Ads only
GPS: for quick GPS enable/disable and open GPS system settings. Apps can not enable the GPS whenever they want since android 2.3.3.
Before giving us a bad rating, write us an email and we will help you (widget stopped updating, battery level off, wrong/random colors, anything?). Please write an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as it is impossible for us to respond to user comments. Thank you.
Uninstall with mobile data enabled or you will have to manually edit APN names to enable it (or just install back the Tiny Battery Widget or APNdroid to re-enable mobile data).
WHITE-CZ for Czech translation
Наиль Шайхутдинов Russian translation
This widget was made for us, to be the best battery widget, and released to the public. Enjoy!
Over 40,000,000 users' choice! Upgrade to PRO and get up to 70% battery power savings!
>>> THE WORLD'S LEADING BATTERY SAVER & POWER MANAGER! <<<
● Global Saver — 17 languages supported (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, German, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and more)
● Easy & Powerful Saver — Increase your battery life by up to 50%
● Simple Saver — Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings
● Convenient Saver — “Optimize” desktop widget allows you to stop power-consuming background apps with a one-touch to boost your battery life
● Fast Saver — Instantly find battery power saving problems with the “Optimize” button
● Effective Saver — Protect your battery with healthy battery charging to extend life of your battery
● Adapts to You — Automatically save energy with Smart Power settings (PRO upgrade).
>>> POWERFUL FREE BATTERY SAVING FEATURES <<<
● ACCURATE STATUS — Smart technology helps you know exactly how much charge you’ve got left with detailed analysis of Android apps AND hardware (CPU, display, sensors, WiFi, radio, etc.)
● SMART PRE-SET MODES — Choose mode that fits your energy usage, or customize to find the right balance of battery life and performance using our smart battery saver:
- General Mode — Save battery power even while keeping most Android services running;
- Long Standby — Keeps dialing and SMS available while maximizing standby time;
- Sleep Mode — Turns off most services except the clock, to save your battery power until the morning
- Custom Mode — Create your own mode to get exactly the energy savings you need
● ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZE — Instantly discover and fix battery power-consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings
● ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION — Manage background apps and Android phone hardware easily and safely with smart home screen widget (i.e. Battery level widget, Hardware switch widget, Mode switch widget);
● BETTER BATTERY DETAILS — Show Android phone battery power level by % or time remaining;
● HEALTHY CHARGE MANAGER— Track and implement healthy charging practices to keep your battery working at its best;
>>> MUST-HAVE PRO FEATURES of DU Battery Saver <<<
● INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING: Automatically switch smart battery saving modes based on your preferences
- Battery Level — Switch to any preset mode when the battery power reaches a specific level;
- Time Schedule — Switch to any smart battery saver mode based on time of day;
● AUTO-CLEAR APPS: Automatically shuts down battery power-draining apps that run in the background;
- Set an Auto-Clear schedule at any interval you choose;
- Protect important apps from auto-clear by adding them to the Ignore List.
- Clears unnecessary background power consumption apps on screen lock
● CPU FREQUENCY (Root devices): Save even more power by reducing the speed of your Android phone’s processor when the screen locks.
Please follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/dubatterysaver
Questions about DU Battery Saver?
Visit http://www.duapps.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Please send us email, so that we can reach you for assistance.
*** More Than 10,000,000 Downloads! ***
You don't need to manually turn on/off the Internet connection anymore. This app extends battery life by using a smart algorithm to turn on/off the Internet connection, reduce battery consumption and data usage, but still keep the important background data synchronized.
1. Auto manage 3G/4G/WiFi connection in the background
2. Show battery level and usage in the status bar
3. Efficient & easy to use
What customers are saying:
✔ With Juicedefender got 2 days on a charge. Installed 2x Pro & got 5 DAYS. UNBELIEVABLE! Spent hours on setup for JD & only about 5 minutes with 2x Pro. Would not have believed this was possible if I had not experienced it myself. (Marvin Jackson)
✔ I had another, "easier", battery saver installed on my new Neo V on Jan 18th. It consistently turned on background traffic and connection to mobile network costing me about 1MB/24h. 2x Battery saved my data package, not 1 Kb wasted! Needless to say battery performance improved by 30%-35%.Thank you! (Foivos L)
✔ My battery life on HTC sensation is around 3-4 days now compared to 24 hrs before All other apps like juicedefender, green power, etc which I tried before, suck big time. Thumbs up! (patrick)
✔ This is great. I had juicedefender which worked well, but this makes it last literally like 3 hours longer. (Kelby)
INSTALL AND FORGET:
Or take time to configure the settings to get the most out of it and the longest battery usage time!
SATISFIED OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try PRO version for 24 hours and get a refund if you don't like it.
★ Manage Internet connection intelligently in the background
★ Ensure data transmission completeness by keeping the Internet connection up until the transmission is finished
★ Support night mode (PRO-only)
★ Support whitelist and blacklist
★ Auto turn off the screen when you put the phone upside down on the table or into the pocket
★ Build-in screen filter to further reduce the screen brightness for saving battery
★ Support fully charged notification and low battery warning
★ Battery icon theme is changable
★ Configurable enable intervals and settings
★ Option to keep connection when charging or tethering
★ Option to not enable mobile data when screen unlocked
★ Respect system settings
★ Play sound after when screen on or off
★ Home screen widgets
★ Display battery usage and time since last unplugged, estimated battery run out time, battery health status, voltage, temperature, etc. information
★ requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik
★ estimated battery run out time
★ detailed battery information
★ battery icon theme (battery icon & level, battery level)
Sony Smart Watch:
★ LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
★ Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
★ AppNext 2013 best app ever awards
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Hungarian-Gulács Attila (Szunyi77)
Russian-Идрис a.k.a. Мансур (IDris a.k.a. MANsur), Ghost-Unit
Vietnamese-Trần Thanh Bình
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know.
"I love the widgets and the ability to make your own modes. This is the best battery app I have found." - Padraig Comer
"What else can I write? Its a great app with a lot of great function. Must have:-)" - Krzysiek Skiper
"Thanks for this brilliant battery life saver. I wouldn't know what I would do with out it." - Premlata Shinh
- Accurately estimates battery remaining time
- Widget that improves battery performance with personalized UI design
- Indicates how much battery power will be extended if you shut down WiFi, Bluetooth,etc
- Battery consumption optimization in just one click
- Smart battery save
- Charging Maintenance to help keep the charging process safe and healthy
The Battery Widget provides the remaining battery in the system in a circular gauge type. The widget changes in colours while charging and when its plugged out.
The widget does not update the battery level always but updates only when the battery level is changed which saves the battery in the device.
On clicking the widget, it provides further information as mentioned below
This app is supported via search. Please note that the following will be added to your device once you download the app – Search icon, bookmark link and browser homepage. You can delete/replace these search points easily. This is a way to make money from this app and giving it to you for free. Thank you for your understanding.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
▬ and many more!
GMAIL WIDGETS is an easy to use collection of beautiful homescreen WIDGETS in a variety of sizes - from icons to full screen widgets - that show an UNREAD count of email, SMS / text messages and calls as well as previews (sender, subject and content). It can aggregate messages from different sources into a unified (combined) inbox.
Lots of widgets show you the UNREAD count, but this is the only one that shows you WHAT these UNREAD messages are and WHO they are from.
The Gmail widget in Android is unreliable and not customisable: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23279
Unlike some of the other Gmail widgets on Google Play, this app works with the latest version of the Gmail app. It does not require third party apps like K-9, nor logins and passwords. It just works!
Review of an older version on TalkAndroid: http://www.talkandroid.com/100486-get-a-cool-gmail-widget-for-your-android-smartphone-available-on-the-google-play-store-video/#more-100486
"Well worth it. It only took a minute or 2 to realize this is well worth the price tag. I had high hopes for the GMail 4.1.2 update, but even after flashing super gapps, I was extremely disappointed. This widget is highly customizable and is light years above the stock Gmail widget. A+"
"Excellent after last update. Have waited a long time for a decent looking gmail widget."
"Very very useful app, I love the new design."
- Automatic updates on older Gmail versions - on the latest version, please use the refresh button!
- Previews - shows the first lines of the message in addition to sender and subject (depending on size)
- Supports different labels (e.g. Priority Inbox, Starred, and custom labels) from several accounts, even on the same widget (Unified Inbox)
- Customisable appearance through themes and colors
- Different sizes to choose from, including scrollable, resizable stack and list widgets for newer Android versions (not available prior to Honeycomb)
- Option to show unread SMS / text messages and missed calls
- Works with WidgetLocker
- When you perform actions on your new mail, these may not be reflected immediately on the widget unless you press the refresh button in Gmail and on the widget.
- It may take up to 30 seconds for the widget to refresh the first time or after a reboot. During this time it may not look like anything is happening. Please be patient.
- If you don't see the widgets in your widget list, reboot your device to make them appear
- On older versions of Android only a subset of the functionality is available.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Gmail before you install this. If you update Gmail at a later stage, reinstall the widgets.
If you can help us translate the app into your language, we will send you a copy of our next app for free before it is released.
We are constantly striving to perfect our products and to achieve customer satisfaction. If you would like to get in touch, please use the forum at http://katzoft.userecho.com/
Do NOT leave poor reviews before giving us a chance to fix it!
* PLEASE NEVER LEAVE A ONE STAR REVIEW WITHOUT CONTACTING THE DEVELOPER FIRST *
Du Battery Saver Pro version automates features from the Free version and adds up to 20% more battery life. Schedule power saving mode by power level or by time. Slow down CPU, remove power hogging apps and update device settings to boost your battery time.
You deserve a prolonged battery! You can search & try our FREE version before purchase.
★WE'RE PROUD TO RELEASE V3.0, A DRAMATIC UPGRADE YOU MUST CHECK OUT!★
====Thank YOU! We're Moving on, with YOU! Android 4.2 SUPPORTED!====
===Major New Features===
1. Revolutionary UI design of Main page
2. Brand new reform of the Smart Widgets
3. Whole redesign of the Settings page
4. One tap optimization following battery saver analysis
5. More manual optimization offered after analysis
===Only for PRO===
★ Intelligent mode-switching: e.g.
- adjusted to Long Standby on low battery level;
- go into your preset mode according to your schedule;
★ Regularly closing power-draining tasks;
- Set the interval of background tasks cleaning;
- Need to leave some apps running background? Add them into ignore list.
★ Slow down CPU during screenlock; (ROOT devices only);
✔3 new powerful battery Widget s:
- One-tap optimizer (task killer widget)
- NEW designed battery display & mode switch
- premium ON/OFF switches;
It's an easy battery saver by using one-tap battery widget, and extend 15% more usage time by switching battery saving modes, also go with one-tap power widget.
✔ Optimizing your battery use in 3 preset Modes:
- General Mode(Basic network function opened, meet normal battery saving needs);
- Long Standby (Close all except dialing and SMS, prolong battery to the longest standby time);
- Sleep Mode(Close all except clock, save battery a lot while sleeping);
✔ Customize your own mode, setup whatever you prefer and find out the most suitable one!
✔ Battery indicator, Battery Level in % in Status Bar, will turn to RED when < 20%;
✔Estimated report of the remaining time;
✔Ringtone reminder for different battery status;
Always be a close secretary (or juice defender), reminding you to save more juice and have a 2x battery usage time.
✔ Most detailed analysis of power consumption, not just apps, but also the hardwares (CPU, screen, sensor, WiFi, radio), the most professional battery monitor (battery notifier) so far;
★ One-Key diagnostic, a unbelievable foolproof way of battery saving.
★ Healthy charging to extend battery life. (e.g. hints for charging or de-plugging the charger).
- launch Du Battery Saver to start charging when battery lower than 20%.
- At least 1 healthy charge per month to extend battery life .
☆ Unlike other battery saving app, Du Battery Saver provides a professional method of battery management by analyzing the power consumption of all the hardware modules, and above all, intelligent tools would be provided for extend battery usage.
As a battery saver (a.k.a. battery booster / battery improver), it excels its peers!
Please follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/dubatterysaver
Questions about DU Battery Saver?
Visit http://www.duapps.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send us email, not just leave comment, so that we can reach you for assistance.
JuiceDefender - Battery Saver is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend the battery life of your Android device. Packed with smart functions, it automatically and transparently manages the most battery draining components, like 3G/4G connectivity and WiFi.
The _preset modes_ are the perfect way to gain precious hours of battery life - literally as easy as one tap!
JuiceDefender also allows _complete customization_ through a clean and intuitive user interface; and once configured it runs by itself, improving battery life in a fully automated manner.
Finally, it _integrates seamlessly_ with power control widgets and shortcuts, without interfering with manual settings.
With JuiceDefender - Battery Saver you can easily manage Mobile Data, WiFi and CPU speed, you can keep power consumption under control (e.g. disabling connectivity when the battery runs low), schedule regular Synchronization events, enable or disable connectivity for specific apps, auto-toggle WiFi depending on your location, and much more.
When it comes to smartphones, battery life is never enough: run at full capacity when you need it, but save battery when you don’t, with JuiceDefender.
Over 7 million downloads show that it really works - try it for a few days and see for yourself, it’s free!
- 5 Preset Profiles (from default mode to full customization)
- Easy and Intuitive User Interface
- Home screen Battery Widgets
- Mobile Data toggle automation
- 2G/3G toggle automation**
- WiFi toggle automation + Auto-Disabling option
- Location-aware WiFi Control (e.g. enable WiFi only at home/work, disable it otherwise)
- Battery Consumption Optimization (e.g. when screen off, battery under threshold, etc.)
- Comprehensive Connectivity Scheduling (regular schedule, night time/peak time, week days/weekends)
- Connectivity Control for Specific Apps with Interactive Training mode
- CPU scaling when phone is idle**
- Smart Brightness control
- Bluetooth control with Automatic Reconnect
- Full Activity Log
- It’s FREE!
* Some features require upgrading to JuiceDefender Plus or Ultimate.
** Available if supported by your ROM
More information, reviews, and support: JuiceDefender.com
Join the community: facebook.com/JuiceDefender
*Battery Booster•NEW UI•NEW FUNCTION*
- Interactive design
- Automatic battery saving mode
- Battery usage track & monitor
- Quick network & screen control
*Supported language: English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Arabic, Hindi, Persian
- Real-time battery usage tracking
Battery Booster provides real-time battery information, including battery level, battery temp, remaining battery usage time, and so on.
- Battery saving mode to save battery at all conditions
Battery Booster offers four preset battery saving modes to help you save more power. These modes watch your system performance and save battery at all possible situations. Besides, personalized modes are welcomed to be added if you need advanced battery saving techniques.
-Battery graph to track battery level/temp/voltage change
Three graphs are given in Battery Booster to track the recent three days battery information, including battery level, temp, and voltage. You can use these statistics to analyze and find out the most effective battery saving mode for yourself.
-Monitor battery consumption of each running program
Battery Booster keeps an eye on all running processes, and shows you the battery consumption ratio of each process. With this information, you will easily find out the battery-draining processes, stop or uninstall them to enhance battery life.
-Quick Settings and Homescreen widget
For easy management of daily used elements, fifteen quick control buttons are available to be added on Homescreen: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Mobile data, Airplane, screen timeout, brightness, haptic feedback, etc. It only takes one line space to add these buttons, yet with them you will no longer need the system settings to adjust network or screen. If widget is not your choice, these buttons are available in Battery Booster settings, too.
-Task Killer to save more battery
Battery Booster saves battery by killing running background processes. For apps that you do not want to kill, you can use Whitelist Manager to protect. Furthermore, with the advanced task manager (Memory Booster - Android RAM Optimizer), Battery Booster can perform better and help you get the best battery saving results!
* Interactive design for easy control
* Simple yet effective battery saving features
ALL-IN-ONE BATTERY SAVIOR
* Battery saving mode to automatically manage battery-related settings
* Monitor battery usage to extend battery running time
* Manage running processes to reduce battery draining
* Ad-supported free version available
Battery Widget is an elegant 1x1 widget which shows you the battery level on your home screen, with some nice animation when charging. Tapping on it will show more battery information with a shortcut to view battery use.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim/YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Bataria is a simple battery saver application, designed to save your battery's life when you most need it.
Battery Widget: Add Bataria widget with Menu > Add > Widgets > Bataria
With this new version of Bataria you can now move your device easily into power save mode with just one tap, and even manage your active apps from the same place.
Bataria was designed to be small and efficient, including status bar battery and 1x1 battery widget for quick operation
Activating power save mode will turn off all the power hungry resources: Display Brightness, Background Data Sync, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- BATTERY SAVER
- BATTERY WIDGETS
- ACTIVE APPLICATIONS MANAGER (similar to samsung task manager)
- STATUS BAR BATTERY PERCENTAGE / Notification Battery
- AUTO POWER SAVING (when the battery level reaches a specified percentage)
- Quick Settings / Power Control
1x1 Battery Saver Widget
1x1 Circle Battery Widget
2x2 Circle Battery Widget
Power Saving Features:
- turn off Display Brightness (set to minimum)
- turn off Auto Sync
- turn off Wi-Fi
- turn off Bluetooth
- turn off Haptic Feetback
- set lower Screen Timeout
- turn off Screen Rotate
Get ads free Bataria Pro for premium power widgets and quick settings widget
Major features are
1. Wifi Enable/Disable
2. GPS Enable/Disable
3. Quick Access to Display Settings
4. Quick Access to Wireless & Network
5. Battery usage per application category
6. Clear Desktop Quickly
This is the best and useful battery widget.This widget will make your life much easier because you don't need to go through several screens to enable wifi, GPS and other settings.It is very productivity and helpful in daily use.
More from developer
IZoft wallpaper HD: The inside app you can see image type gallery or list item for easy to use it.
- Browse over 150,000+ hd wallpapers
- Save wallpaper
- Set wallpaper
- Search among categories
- List or Grid wallpaper viewing
Categories: Religions, Quotes, Animal, Animals, Anime, Animes, Architecture, Architectures, Artistic, Artistics, Baby, Babies, Car, Cars, Color, Colors, Comedy, Humor, Humors, Cute, Cuter, Fantasy, Fantasies, Festival, Festivals, Flag, Flags, Food, Foods, Graffiti, Holiday, Holidays, Horoscope, Horoscopes, Insect, Insects, Landscape, Landscapes, Miscellaneous, Music, Nature, Pattern, Patterns, People, Plants, Plants, Quote, Abstract, Religion, 3D, Religious, Scary, Sport, Sports, Universe, Valentine, Valentines, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year
Free, Wallpapers, Facebook, Twitter, Social, Backgrounds, Pictures, Photos, Fun, Games, Free Wallpapers, HD, Images, High Definition, Email, Amazing, Cool
- Save wallpaper
- Set wallpaper
- Search among categories
- List or Grid wallpaper viewing
Free, Wallpapers, Facebook, Backgrounds, Pictures, Photos, Fun, Games, Free Wallpapers, HD, Images, High Definition, Email, Amazing, Cool