ROOT access required.
ONLY INSTALL THIS APP IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
See my website for more info.
Tested with HTC Hero 2.1u1
M8 keyboard giving you a left/right hand side layout for BIG screen devices, remain you can type with your holding hand.
This best keyboard, require you none of the device access rights, that's means this is really trusted software keyboard, you will not be read while using it.
Reorganize keyboard theme, black & white is simple, but simple is the best. Additional you may select follow the daylight time, the theme will change by time.
Symbols layout, in normal text field, it will only provide symbols for you, but in Web browsers, email fields, it will provide email and/or URL shortcuts.
Die Updates sind dann ab sofort unter Einstellungen -> Über das Telefon -> CyanogenMod-Updates auffindbar.
It provides a fast and intuitive way to switch between applications: swipe up from the HTC logo to switch to the last app, like pressing Alt-Tab on a PC.
This app is exclusive for HTC One running Android 4.2; you might want to configure the Home button to "press and hold for menu" under Settings -> Display, gestures & buttons.
I might opensource this app if i get enough interest.
- It Requires Root Access (only for Xposed framework installation)
- It Requires Xposed Framework 2.6.1+ (Bridge API 54+): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot of useful features:
- Call Recording
- CM circle battery
- Back long press to kill foreground process + all App activities
- Disable Swipe launch gestures (Keep double tap)
- 5 rows on Blinkfeed launcher
- 4 Ways Reboot
- Skip Music with Volume buttons
- Hide Sense Lock screen weather widget
- Hide Keyboard input switcher
- Turn ON screen on plug ON/Off
- Disable Noise suppression
- Enable Preferences dual pane
- Clock positions on Status bar
- Disable low Battery warning
- Set battery warning level
- ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu
- Expand all notifications
- Disable Htc Sync notifications
- Disable Usb/Adb notifications
- Disable Mtp notifications
- Hide/Customize Carrier name on Lock screen
- Hide Emergency button from Lock screen
- Hide PlayStore icon on Blinkfeed launcher
- Turn screen on when you receive a new Message
- Disable SMS to MMS conversion
- Convert SMS accents
- Fast PIN Unlock
- Increase Caller's picture height
- Screen off animation (default, CRT TV, Fade)
- Disable keyboard full screen on landscape mode (support for Htc, Google, Aosp, Swift keyboards)
- Disable shortcut auto install while on launcher 4x5 grid (to avoid grid re-sizing)
- Kill all front App activities (It requires granting Root access to System user)
- Enable all rotations
- Mobile data toogle on Power menu
- Disable Volume changing sound
- Disable Htc keyboard auto correction (keep auto completion suggestions)
- Enable Heads up notifications (Optional ongoing notifications and display delay customization)
- Customize/Hide Carrier label on the notification panel
- And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access (Required for Xposed framework installation only)
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate XSense then Reboot you device
Please report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-xsense-customize-stock-htc-sense-t2771880
Why we need these Permissions:
- Internet: Ads to support my work (it can be disabled)
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups