We help golfers accomplish two goals:
1) Our unique "Find a Game" feature allows you to see when your buddies can play, or when other members of your private club can play. If you mostly play public courses, find other player’s club members who play like you so you can get out more often.
2) We help you get on private courses you want to play! Schwing!
It’s free for golfers and only takes a couple minutes to get started.
- Makes it easier to find a game among your friends.
- View your friend's availability to play golf to set up a game faster.
- See when other player’s club members can play to build your golf buddy network.
- Gain access to other private clubs in your network.
Important to Understand - Find a Game:
- Set up your buddy list from your address book.
- You may also add other members of your private club or players club to your buddy list.
- You may only see your buddy’s availability to play if your’s is updated.
- We send you bi-monthly reminders to update your availability if you forget.
Important to Understand - Private Course Exchange:
- Our private course exchange is based on common contacts. You must have common contacts with the other golfer to view courses they have access to.
- Expand your potential to access to the world’s best golf courses by inviting your friends.
- When you make a request to play a private course, you must offer one or more in return. Help golfers who help you just as you do today.
- Privacy, your real name and contact information are only revealed after you accept a course request or initiate a course request.
- An updated and compelling bio increases your chance to get on courses you want to play! Find a Game is free to download and use.